The Day We Met

By Xiax_77

After battle bad 2019, Téja meets Les Twins, Larry "Ca Blaze" Bourgeois and Laurent "lil Beast" Bourgeois. Sh... More

Blaze N Fire
The Brink
The Transition

Second Floor Discovery

282 14 13
By Xiax_77

WARNING: FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT, GRAPHIC LANGUAGE, BROTHERLY INCEST.

The Day We Met Part 2

"Trent, I need water please."

Please don't look at me like that Trent, now is not the time.

"Here's a bottled water beautiful."

"I'm assuming I can take the stairwell by the ladies' room to the upper level."

"Yes ma'am."

"Thanks."

***********************************************

I believe what I'm feeling right now is dread. This definitely isn't excitement, maybe excited dread? That's not right. I stop at the 3rd step from the top. Where's an inhaler when you need one. I'm having an asthma attack. I don't have asthma. I can't fucking breathe. I guess I should try the only door I see on this level. You know what, I should leave. I can just text the twin's goodnight, I'm tired anyway. Of course, as soon as I pull out my phone, I hear the door open. 

Lau peaks his head out mumbling my name, "Téja.."

He disappears as if he was yanked, the door shuts. How did he know I was up here?

The way he just said name, I don't like it. I'm treading lightly. I stand in front of... 'THE DOOR'.
My knock is faint, honestly, I don't want them to hear it. The door opens...slightly. I stand there immobilized.

"Téja.."

I'm not moving.

"TÉJA!"

Okay... okay Larry ...damn. I'm hugging onto this door for dear life. I then squeeeeeze my way through it. Larry, who's fully dressed has his twin pressed against the wall behind the door. Laurent's pants are around his ankles, he's stroking his dick agonizingly slow. Larry is mean mugging me like he's a gangster in a drug deal gone bad. I'm waiting for him to shoot me.

I clear my throat, "What did I miss?"

Larry scolds me, "What you missed is me sucking my brother's dick. It was almost as good as me sucking the prints off of your fingertips. We could've swallowed his semen together Téja but no, you weren't around."

He's using the word semen huh? They are so blasé when they talk dirty... I love that shit.

"Hm, his semen tastes like what exactly?"

"Laurent colada...."

He closes his eyes in wonderment ...licking those lips more luscious than any I know.

"It's salty and creamy, sweet as it goes down. You know, depending on his diet it can be really thick and sticky. It's hot, like it wants to burn the lining of my esophagus as it coats. I feel like it's stuck in my throat for days at a time. So, I swallow more."

"Interesting."   That turned me on.

 "Your sweet talk is driving me crazy Lar-Bear. Let's get on with this shit." Laurent chimes.

"You can actually breathe?" I was seriously asking. I'm confused as to why Larry has brother hemmed with his forearm to his throat.

"Lau here seems to think that you two won both rounds Téja. What do you think?"

I can't keep my eyes off of Laurent stroking that piece of steel between his legs. It's also being choked by a pink cock ring. That shit looks so sexy.

I answer, "I think it was a tie."

 "A tie breaker then?" Larry asks.

"Sure, why not."

Larry releases his brother.

Laurent catches his breath, "Yes! Like I said, let's get on with this shit!"

What are you getting yourself into Téja?

ROUND 3

 "Turn and face the wall Lau," Larry demands.

Laurent kicks off his shoes with the quickness, steps out of his pants and kicks them away. He turns to face the wall then lube magically appears in Larry's hand. How does he do that?

"Please open this Téja," he asks politely.

I'm sure he asked for my help just so his brother can figure out what he's doing.

"Sure."

He holds out two fingers, "Please do the honors?"

"Absolutely."

 I prepare Larry's fingers for insertion. He bites the shit out of Laurent's shoulder.

Laurent: "Oh sweet pleasure and pain baby..."

Larry: "Spread those cheeks."

Lau spreads his butt cheeks... happily it seems.

Larry: "Come stand next to me T, I want you to see this."

I stand next to him. This is sex boot camp. Larry circles Lau's opening with his pinky then slowly enters two fingers until he's in knuckles deep.

 Laurent reacts, "Ah yes babe..."

 "Music to your ears, right? Watch this," Larry's excited.

Lau's hole reactively tightens around them.\

 "Isn't that so sexy?" Larry asks.

"Yes, it is. Am I salivating?"

"Why yes T... you are."

I'm not sure we should be adding slight humor to this situation.

Lau: "You two like that shit huh, you better show me how much."

Larry: "Oh Lau... "

Larry shoves in a third finger...ramming him as far as he can go. Oh shit...did he hit that spot?  Lau looks like he's experiencing an exorcism.

Laurent: "Fuck yes, deeper."

Larry: "I need you to go look at his dick and tell me what it's doing."

Lau: "It's fucking leaking."

Larry: "What? I didn't ask you, I asked Téja. But damn baby you got my dick so fucking hard right now."

"It's flailing and leaking just like he said," I confirmed.

Lau: "Larry baby...that shit feels so good. Fuck me please."

Both of them and their words along with Lau's groans set fire to me. His furrowed brow of ecstasy as he pleads is making me weak. His shit is glistening. I don't understand how these men have pythons for dicks. It has to be their strength that allows their thin frame to be able to carry such packages.

Larry: "It's beastly, isn't it? It has a mind of its own and it's vicious. A beast with a pink choker. Hot shit! You should've been here when I surprised him with it and slipped it on. You would've appreciated it. She said it's flailing, Lau."

Damn Larry...ease up on his asshole. His hand isn't fucking tired?! He talks shit and chuckles while finger fucking the crap out of his brother with three fingers. I want to ask Laurent if he's okay so badly. I take a peek at his face...pressed against the wall. Damn he's so sexy while he's in agonizing pleasurable pain. The beads of sweat on his brow...his labored breaths releasing hot air to my skin. The rise and fall of his chest trying to race against time. His melodic moans. Larry eases up and begins to caress Lau's lower back.

Larry: "He's alright Téja. Don't worry. I want you to thumb the tip of that flailing dick for me. It should really be glistening by now. Be careful though, it'll try to hypnotize you then attack. Make sure you take control."

Laurent tries to snicker at his brothers antics, little does he know Larry is behind him quietly panting. Even though Larry is driving this session, I think he's about to lose it. I'm almost positive he's about to nut as he pleasures Laurent. The way he grinds against Larry's fingers with that fucking smirk and those sounds of seduction from his throat. Shit, I'd nut in my pants too. I feel the urge to help him release.

"Larry..."

He hears my concern and shakes his head no.

"He's going to try and wait until I cum first T," Lau groans.

I don't need to ask how he knew however, it's time to ask Laurent for permission to touch him.

"May I touch you Laurent?"

Laurent: "Yes please, pull my shirt off."

As I remove his shirt, I take notice of how sculpted he is. It's a beautiful sight to see close up and personal. His sweat holding on for dear life to that flawless caramel skin. Oh Laurent... if your brother only knew what was on my mind right now.  I begin to caress the tip as Larry instructed. At first, I'm gentle. The head is so silky smooth...his pre-cum so clingy...oh god. My thumb's pressure gets a little firmer as I massage him.

Laurent: "Mhm. Get that shit Téja..."

Larry: "I want to taste it. Bring it here."

Oh fuck you Larry...I'm getting all of this. I get lost in pleasing his brother.

Larry: "Téjaaaaaa."

Larry is trying to get my attention. He removes his fingers from his brother's ass and walks closer to me to get a better look at what I'm stirring.

Lau: "LARRY!"

"Don't move Laurent." Larry gives his order, slides his own pants and boxers down just enough for his dick to appear and begins to stroke himself.

Larry: "Look at what Téja has started Lau.."

Laurent: "Release me from this wall so I can suck it Larry."

Larry: "Nope."

Now I'm getting carried away. I don't know who to watch. Lau's shit is so fucking juicy, so thick and lengthy...hard, bossy yet needy. It's strikingly beautiful. My grip is firm and steady, stroking the length of him with fervor. Laurent's response is becoming a little too much for me to handle. His grunts and expressions...gotdamn Lau. I stroke a little faster. Larry tries not to stroke his own too fast; his furrowed eyebrows and his mouth partly open tells me he's still holding back. I guess I was right since he stops and tries to tuck his shit back in.

Larry: "Damn you two, I don't want to cum yet."

"Laurent.." That's all I can muster. I keep my pace.

Laurent: "Fuuuck Teja! Larry, make her stop. She'll make me cum while this shit is on!"

Larry: "Nah. I don't think you want her to. You don't want me to steal your partner do you Lau? Maybe you do. She asks you for permission even while taking control. Round 3 is hers alone for the taking."

I can't stop.

Laurent: "Teja ...please, if you're going to keep doing that then tell Larry I want that dick right now. Take this fucking ring off!"

I let go of Laurent since he's a little feisty. We both ignore him as he's losing his mind.

"May I taste this pre-cum on my fingers?"

Larry: "Taste it Téja, you've earned the right."

"Laurent, please?"

"Go ahead...fucking taste it," Lau groans.

I graze Larry's top lip with my middle finger so he can get a little taste.

"More..." Larry begs.

"That's all you get sexy motherfucker."

I try to shove all fingers down my throat. Each one with traces of Lau will be wiped clean from all of this liquid secreting in my mouth.

"Can I eat that too?" Larry's dick is a monster..he couldn't even tuck that shit so I had to ask.

"Later..." Larry walks over to stand behind his brother. "Get in that wall position that I love so much Laurent."

Larry slowly takes off his shoes, pants and boxers never taking his eyes off of his brother's body. Laurent spreads his legs, bends over far enough for his ass to almost point to the ceiling. He has enough arch in his back where he can still brace himself against the wall. Impressive. Larry opens his cheeks, lightly licks along his crack a few times. Shit. I don't think Lau even had a chance to respond to that. Larry inserts his penis rather quickly, ramming into him, thrusting hard... fast. Why the fuck is Laurent smirking?

Laurent: "Yes. baby. fuck. me."

Yes Larry, fuck him. I thumb the tip of Laurent's dick once again to take what it's giving. I don't even think he felt me he's so gone. I walk over to Larry with it since he deserves it this time. He sticks out his tongue, I feed him as he continues to fuck the shit out of Laurent. He grips my wrist staring into me. It's a look I will never... ever forget. I saw the red hues...I can't keep my eyes off of him.

Laurent: "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, Larry...faster."

Larry: "Damn you feel so good." He grunts.

He can't go any faster. Wait.....wait....wait...wait.  Are we not going to talk about how good this motherfucker tastes!? I need more. He's giving Lau what he asked for, fucking his brother senseless. Lau hasn't had an orgasm yet? Impossible. It can't just be about that cock ring.

Larry: "Yessss Lau you feel so fucking...! I'm going to cum in this ass."

There's a lot of cursing going on up in here. Larry screams Laurent's name loud enough to shut this place down. He grips Laurent's hips as he jerks his pelvis frantically releasing his load inside of him. Larry's legs are wobbly...shit...do I need...to.... shit. I catch Larry and guide him to the floor as his body flails.

"Téja.." Laurent whimpers.

Shit..

"I got you."

I wrap my arms around Laurent's waist and walk him slowly over to the chaise. He's disoriented and in pain, I'm sure. He lies down curling into a ball facing away from us. Do I take that fucking cock ring off???

Larry's breathless I can barely understand, "Don't take it off Téja, he has stamina. He's okay, let him be."

Impossible. I cover Laurent with a throw. Larry's sitting on the floor against that sinful wall motioning for me to go to him. I walk swiftly to sit by him. He grabs my wrist again to pull me closer.

"I smell him on you. I see him in you." He growls.

He kisses me hard on the lips. He darts his tongue deep in my mouth quickly. I bite the fuck out of it.

"Is it bleeding?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Bite it again."

Of course I do as we both sit kissing passionately, swirling around his blood, moaning until we realize...

LARRY'S POV

I have to pull away from her. Téja is irresistible for reasons she's not even aware of. I'm not done with my brother; however, I need to proceed with caution.

"Lau baby."

"I'm ready. I was watching...it turned me on...let's go." Lau growls.

TEJA'S POV

"Oh shit ?!"

Larry: "He's going to release an orgasm something fierce T. I have something for you Lau. Please come here."

That man is in no position to walk...Jesus..no. Laurent's a fucking sex god. That walk, that look, will put anyone to their knees! He's so damn chiseled. Oh..his dick is even more impressive than before. What the fuck are these two made of?

Larry: "Yes, that's right baby, come to me."

I don't think Lau can see me, he's focused.

Larry: "I need you to hold your position against this wall."

Lau obliges. He closes his eyes and inhales deeply. He braces himself against the wall with one arm as he strokes himself. He slowly exhales.

A few steps away is a table where Larry grabs his fanny pack. Oh, Larry brought toys...

Larry: "So Téja, this is..."

"A three-point 10 speed prostate massager." I respond without hesitation.

"Ohhh shit Lau...we have a pro amongst us."

"I hope so..." Lau grunts.

Larry: "T has been hiding something from us. I'm sure it will be revealed in due time right Téja?"

"Possibly."

Larry eyes me suspiciously as he begins to lube the massager. He walks to kneel in front of his brother's ass.

Larry: "Come kneel next to me T."

Oh hell yes..

"Please stop stroking babe and spread those cheeks for me."

Lau rests his face against the wall, spreads his cheeks glancing back at me. The desire in his eyes. That lust is feral. He begins to pant in preparation for the inevitable.

Larry: "Oh my, my, my look at this T, put this shit back."

He hands me the massager and I toss it aside.

Larry: "My cum that's been stewing in his ass...leaking out...how good do you think that will taste?"

Larry gives Lau a swift, tense lick against his raw, tight hole. The sound that just escaped Laurent was....

Jesus...

Larry: "Mmm, oh Lau baby.... you have no idea. Do you think T would want a taste?"

No....yes....shit Larry...yes.

"Of course she would." Lau responds glaring at me, drool running down his chin.

Fuck YOU LAU and your brother! Now I'm fucking bipolar, fucking assholes.

Larry: "I give you permission T. Go ahead.... ask him."

You know...........the path chosen at this crossroad, will lead to the demise of what I believe is sacred in their relationship. They are my male muses of love. Oh well.

"May I, Laurent?"

He gives me a wink and a smile, "Yes."

Larry scoots a little to the left smirking at me waiting...waiting to see what I am made of.

LARRY'S POV

Téja's inner flame burns. She's a fucking fire goddess. I don't think she knows what she is and what she's capable of. If she does know she can't hide that shit from me. That red spark in her pupils as they dilate...oh T. Blaze is going to ignite her and allow her flames to become an inferno.

LAURENT'S POV

I saw Téja's fangs as she stroked the shit out my dick. If driven too far she will eat us alive. Her claws are begging to be released. The way she growls when she asks me for permission is a testament. It's so sexy yet lethal. She responds to my gazes in acknowledgment of who we are. If she's allowed to run free, her prey wouldn't stand a chance.

TEJA'S POV

"You can let go now Laurent." I direct.

He allows me to grab hold of his ass. He braces himself against the wall. My nails dig into his muscular yet slightly plump molds.

"Oh my," I groan.

I stick my face in between Lau's ass cheeks and take a long... drawn out... whiff....He smells like all that he and Larry are made of and sex. It's like sweet nitrous oxide and I sense his pheromones...

Larry: "Oh shit..."

Oh god Lau please don't give me free rein...please..

Laurent: "Yes baby...take it..."

I bite the sensitive skin adjacent to his puckering hole...I tilt my head and stare at it, panting. He kegels. That motherfucker kegels. More of Larry's cum is seeping out. No, no, no... Lau. Why would you.... my mouth is filling with saliva. I'm beginning to drool as he did like a bloodhound. Something is happening, I can't stop sucking him. It's like I'm turning into something else entirely unrecognizable. 

Laurent: "Oh FUCK, Téja, look at me. Look at me!!" There's a demanding urgency. He swats at me unsuccessfully.

Laurent catches my eyes with his gaze. He's trying to communicate to me through them. I remove my jaws from him but he's still in my clutch. He understands this? What is happening to me Lau?

Laurent: "Breathe."

I turn to look at Larry. His facial expression is a tell tale. He nods at me. What the fuck is it!? Don't nod!

"Larry...what is..."

Larry: "Go with it Téja."

Laurent: " No Larry, wait.."

I don't want to go with it. It scares the shit out of me. I'll have to tell them. I almost strangled my ex to death trying to "go with it." My therapist calls it "Sexual Aggression Perpetration." I was hospitalized for it (psychiatric of course). It was either that or prison for attempted murder. Yes Your Honor, I'm insane. I haven't been in a relationship since. I haven't had sex since. I work hard, exercise harder and travel.

I close my eyes. I take another whiff. His smell is a chemical deception to capture...

"Laurent," I groan. It was a little too deep for my own liking.

 "T......take me, you can control it." He moans for me.

He gave me permission once again, but he shouldn't have. I stick my tongue so deep in that tight... so tight. I'm trying to lick his rectum, suck out his colon. My wolf like tongue is raping him.... trying to pry his asshole open with reckless abandon. He's so delicious... fucking open for me Lau! I need to feast. God, I need to feast. My claws are digging deeper into his flesh. I smell his blood. It's all mine.

"FUUUCCKKK Téjaaaaaa ...!" Laurent screams to the moon. God please..

I can't get any deeper. He's literally climbing the fucking wall. I claw him back to me...savor his blood... lap his entire ass crack over and over and over. I slurp at his brutalized hole... sloppily. The saliva is overly excessive. It's pooling on the floor.

"LARRRYYYY! Téja baby.... SHIIIIIIIT!" Laurent's deep sounding cries echo. He knows his brother needs to pull me off of him. Larry was already trying. My claws were in too deep...more sweet blood to savor.

Laurent: "TÉJA LOOK AT ME!" His beastly growl pulls me out of my trance. I fall to the floor with Larry. He holds me against him in a bear hug...rocking me as I'm shaking..feverishly.

Larry: "It's okay Téja...breathe baby.."

What the fuck...what the fuck did I do...Laurent's growling and heaving against the wall gazing at me with a smirk. His bloody ass is soaked with my animalistic saliva.

"Yesss Beast, I want more...give me more...do you hear me?"

Larry: "Téja baby, calm down..."

Larry: "Laurent. You too love, calm the fuck down! She's feeding off of you.... please breathe! I have to calm her first!"

Larry carries me to the chaise and wraps me in the throw as I shiver.

Larry: "Téja, I need you to look at me and nod! Don't say another word!"

With eyes half-lidded I glance at him and nod. How am I coherent? With that, he's gone. Larry pulls off his t-shirt and uses it to tend to his brother's wounds. He gently pulls off Lau's cock ring. I watch Laurent cum a Jackson Pollock all over the place. His load was too fucking much. His orgasm was never ending. He howls. I've never heard anything like it in my life. I lay shivering at his display...my eyes keep rolling in the back of my head. I try to focus on them. I need to help him. Why am I so fucking weak? I need to get up! Larry has him in a tight body lock... trying to restrain him. It's a struggle. Laurent won't calm down; he looks like he wants to attack. Oh my god the strength amongst these men. Are the cops coming, medics?

"Laurent..." I call out to him.

He calms immediately and hits the floor. Larry quickly looks in my direction.

Larry: "Téja! ....TÉJA...! Shit Lau, I think she passed out!"

LARRY'S POV

I quickly call for a ride to get us the fuck out of here. I throw on my clothes and shoes. I'm struggling trying to put Laurent's clothes on. He's writhing and T has passed out. At least she's breathing, she'll be fine. I hold my twin close to my chest as he tries to calm. These two mofo's with otherworldly strength giving me a run for my money.

Larry: "There you go baby...come back to me."

Laurent is breathless, "I knew it...I knew she was. I couldn't predict... Larry it's my fault. I shouldn't have. We have to tame her! She needs to be able to control it, Larry! If not...."

"I know babe. I know. Please calm down."

"Larry, you don't know! I almost lost mine."

"Laurent, I was there. I saw it unfold. I witnessed her transformation from A-Z. I watched her fucking pull you off the wall like you were a mere bug. I watched you almost give in to her. To make matters worse Lau, she has them both."

"Oh God."

"Yes, and please don't blame yourself. I tested her as well, willingly."

"Hurry, go tend to her, I'm fine."

"She just needs time to settle Lau, she's okay."

"Go!"

I rush over to her at his command. Her pulse...it's steady. Her breathing is still erratic.

"Like I said, she's okay Lau."

I throw on my Nike jacket, run out of the room to gather cold, wet towels. I flew back. I pull off the throw. Geesh she's soaking wet. I place one towel across her forehead. I use another to wipe her neck and her chest. I glance over at Lau.

"I'm fine Larry, I promise babe."

LAURENT'S POV

First of all, an orgasm like that should never happen. Never. I'll have to try and clean this shit up. I don't have any bodily fluids left. Thank god for loud music and VIP privacy. We would've been dragged out of here by a SWAT team. The two of them tried to do me in. My soul ran away from me. It hasn't returned. My mind has allowed new unspeakable thoughts to creep in. I am still human. I think. All three of us are still human, try telling that to my brother. He's a machine. Second of all, a being...a goddess of that caliber is unpredictably dangerous.

TEJA'S POV

Am I alive? What time is it?

"Larry, I need to leave."

"We are leaving very soon."

"I mean alone."

"No. You can't be left alone right now."

Larry checks his phone, "The car is here."

Laurent: "I have her souvenir bag."

Larry scoops me into his arms. Lau runs to open the door...we follow him down the stairs. It's amazing how Larry is so swift and agile carrying me in his arms. We fly out of the building. Laurent opens the passenger back door. Larry sets me in, I scoot to the middle. He gets in next to me. Lau shuts the door, runs to the other side, jumps in next to me. How does Lau have any energy?

Larry:  "Hotel Lutetia please."

That's the last thing I heard before Larry wakes me when we arrive.

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry: "Are you awake? Do you need me to carry you?"

"I'm barely awake, of course you can carry me."

Larry gets out and gestures me towards him. I scoot to the edge of the seat, throw my arms around him, attempt to stand, he swoops me again. That shit will never get old.

Laurent: "Larry, I'm going to pick up a few things.  T, what room?"

"I'm staying in the Eiffel Penthouse."

"Nice, I'll be back soon."

I rest my head on Larry's shoulder as we enter the hotel. He carries me to the elevator. I insert my key card for the top floor.

"You are wealthy Ms. Téja?"

"Yes, I am."

We arrive at my door. Larry puts me down, I card us in.

"I'm going to shower Larry. I'm sure you know what to do if you're hungry. Mon espace est à toi. Please enjoy."

I rush to the bathroom to splash water on my face. I look at my reflection in the mirror. Who is this woman? I can't stare at her for long. She's unsettling. I think I was in the shower for at least an hour. I needed to cleanse. I may have also fallen asleep standing up. I want ice cream. I put on my robe and head to the kitchen. I pass Laurent in the living area.

"We thought you'd never finish. I'm getting in next. Larry is on the terrace. Did the water get cold?"

"I think so." I sigh heavily and head to the terrace to meet my doom.

Larry:  "Ice cream!?"

"Yes Larry, oh my goodness how did you know?" I sat across from him.

"That's a dumb ass question T."

"Damn, how many flavors do we have here?"

"Chocolate, vanilla bean, raspberry, strawberry, pistachio..."

We look at each other, our gaze lasted longer than it should.

"Do you see it Téja?"

"Yes. The dilated pupils, the red hue."

"Do you feel it?"

"Yes. The unbearable heat. It scares the shit out me Larry. All of it does. "

"Oh, trust me, I know. I felt you the moment you called out to me on stage. I saw it the very first time we were up close and personal. He's going to want to be here for this discussion. After I indulge in this ice cream, I will join him in the shower...lick his wounds. We'll meet you back here...then we'll continue?"

"Sure...and there's something I think you should know."

I tell him my about my painful, murderous past. He explains how he could see something like that happening to him and he's not one to judge. He sat next to me as we ate our ice cream. We were in peace, enjoying the beautiful view of the Eiffel.

Larry: "This calls for some music, Fire Goddess." Larry pulls out his phone. I didn't even know there were speakers out here on the terrace.

Larry leaves to join his brother in the shower. I'm itching to watch. How about I put this ice cream away. I'll just take a quick peek at them. I creep to the master bathroom. The door is open, I'm sure on purpose. Larry is doing exactly what he said he would do. Laurent's in heaven under the shower head. His face is serious, eyes closed as the water cascades over his body. Larry massages his shoulders and gently rubs his back. He gives sweet kisses anywhere there's flesh. He licks the wounds that I created. Lau shivers under his touch. I leave them to their space. I head back to the terrace and play some music of my own. I dedicate this to them.

From now on I will never look at a night skyline the same again. The twins sit on either side of me so that they're facing the balcony. They are even more gorgeous by moonlight. What a well-endowed man can do to a pair of sweatpants. Their nipples are protruding under their white T's. So so sexy. I want a bite of those.

Laurent: "This is a view I'll capture for the ages. Thank you for the song choice. There will never be another like Chaka."

" You're welcome, and I agree." Larry is holding a bottle of wine and 3 glasses.

Larry: "May I pour you a glass?"

"Sure."

Larry: "Babe?"

Laurent: "Yes please."

Larry: "Here's a toast to Chaka."

"To Chaka."

Laurent: "To Everlasting Love Blaze."

 Larry blushes as Lau gives him a look that bares his soul. We toast again, I take a sip and stare into space. I can feel Laurent waiting for me to return his gaze.

"You know I can't sit on my ass, right?"

A smile came across my face as I turn to Larry. I'm trying not to laugh. Larry has beat me to it, he's laughing so hard.

Larry: "I healed you in the shower babe..."

I turn to look at Laurent, his smile is something I wish I could draw...or paint. The entire world should see it. It's stealing my heart.

Laurent: "Yes you did.... but I'm trying to make a point."

"I'm... so sorry Lau."

"Please don't apologize to me, the pleasure was worth this pain Téja. You did witness my orgasm right, or were you seizing in another atmosphere?"

"I definitely saw it."

"You scarred me for life....in a beautiful way, both physically and emotionally."

"I don't know what to say to that Laurent. I'll say this again like a broken record, that shit scared me. All of this is terrifying me."

"Oh, it should. Do you have any comprehension of what you possess?"

"All I know is that I felt you...like inside of me...as I turned into a fucking savage. I watched you climb a wall... literally. I clawed you...and pulled you from that wall like I had the strength of ten men. What the fuck was that, adrenaline? Am I an animal?"

"What else do you feel Téja?"

"I don't..."

"I know what you've experienced with my brother. We both understand exactly what you are going through right now. We've had to suppress and try to manage it at a very early age. It was hell. It is extremely difficult to process even to this day. I think we can help you control it Téja."

"I don't think you can. You two have no idea what we're dealing with. I need to sleep."

Larry shakes his head at Lau and gestures him to ease up.

Larry: "I can tuck you into bed and sing you a lullaby."

"Please do. Good night Lau."

"Good night T."

Larry stands offering his hand. I clasp it like a child with separation anxiety...fearful of the unknown. He leads me to my room, pulls back the bed covers, scoops me one last time for the night and gently lays me down. I sink my head into what needs to be the fluffiest pillow on the planet. He pulls the covers up to my neck and climbs in next to me. He moves in closer as we're face to face. He caresses my cheek...his eyes piercing through me. He starts to sing and his voice sends me...

"Au clair de la lune
Mon ami Téja
Prete-moi ta plume
Pour écrire un mot.

Ma chandelle est morte
Je n'ai plus de feu
Ouvre-moi ta porte
Pour l'amour de Dieu.

Au clair de la lune
Téja.

You are Fire and Beast, Love. Sleep now."

~Xiax_77

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 535 17
Jay is a freshman in college. She decides to break out of her shell and let loose after a long hard month of studying. So Jay decides to go to the cl...
5.5K 268 27
LES TWINS freaky side is shown No running No talking back No disobeying ..then no punishment.. right.. Larry-you never had both of us at the same t...
16.9K 744 19
Les twins fanfic. Book two of My Neko Brother. Must read book one first. Sexual so 18+ only. Get tf outta here if you not 18 or older.
33.6K 1.4K 22
Laurent Bourgeois has come to terms and accepting that he is gay he's been accepting it for 3 years now he's 18 and free........ Or so we thought He...