Male legendary pokemon reader...

By ShiftingEye

A dark and dragon type legendary Pokemon by the name of (Y/N) lives in the Hall of Origins with the rest of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

911 7 6
By ShiftingEye

Y/N POV

I look around me and I am in what appears to be a meadow. I walk around on the soft grass past the colorful flowers. The wind felt nice while the air was clean. I was at peace.

???: "Y/N!"

 I turn my head to see who just called my name and it was Arceus running towards me. I reach out for her when suddenly she disappears.

Y/N: "Arceus, Arceus, were did you go?!"

I was frantic when she disappears. Suddenly, the sky turned black, the meadow around me all withered away and was burning. The soft grass turned to a rough stone and the flowers died and were then turned to ash. The once clean air was now filled with smoke. I look around and see Arceus walking to me like she was in pain. She then collapsed as I rushed to her and catch her mid-fall. I held her in my arms as I kneeled down. She was brushed, scratch burned and bleeding. Tears filled my eyes as I saw her like this. All in pain and bearly able to hold herself up. I look around

Y/N: "who did this to you?" 

She did not say anything. I look back down and her eyes were closed and her breathing had stopped. I cried with tears running down my face, making a little puddle on the stone ground.

???: "Hahahahahaha" 

I turn around to see a figure that looked like a person with a bright dark purple aura around him. Eyes pure purple and with a big smile on his face.

???: "I am now the god of pokemon!" 

The floor then disappeared from under me and I was falling into nothingness. There were voices repeating the same thing

Unknown: "will try and take from what you gained, try and take from what you gained (3)"

I then wake up and shot straight up looking around at my surroundings. There was sweat dripping from my head and my hands. I was still in Arceus's room and I look next to me to see Arceus sleeping peacefully and safe. I sigh in relief.

Y/N: (whispering) "I was only a nightmare, but why, why did a feel so real. "will try and take from what I gained. Wait, that was what the unknown showed from when they appeared in my room." 'could this be a warning ' I think to myself.

I hear a noise and look at Arceus with her slowly waking up. Her eyes open up and she looked at me and I guess she sees that I am sweating with a look of fear on my face.

Arceus: "What happened Y/N? Are you alright?" she asked with a worried toon in her voice.

Y/N: "it's fine, just was a nightmare" I exclaimed. 

Arceus: "What happened in your nightmare?"

Y/N: "I was in a meadow that soon turned into an area of stone and fire. You were in my dream as well. When I was in the burning meadow I saw you have been beaten so badly and bearly breathing and then you collapsed. I caught you but then...you..you were." I hesitated to say.

Arceus: "don't worry, just say it"

Y/N: I took a deep breath. "You died in my arms" you exclaimed with tears in your eyes.

Arceus POV

I looked at Y/N with tears in his eyes as he began to cry. This made me hurt so bad because I hate to see him like this. After he said I died in his dream made me shocked but understanding why he was so sad and scared. He loved me and the fact that I died in front of him in his dream would have made him so heartbroken. I went up to him and hugged as he cried into my shoulder.

Y/N POV

Arceus just looked at you and then gave me a big hug. Her arms wrapped around me. I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. One of her hands started to rub my head and she spoke.

Arceus: "Don't worry, I am not going anywhere." she said in a soothing tone.

I had calmed down and took my head away from her shoulder and looked up at the goddess.

Y/N: "Thank you"

We both looked at each other's eyes and inched closer to each other. We then were an inch away from each other before we both passionately kissed each other with our eyes closed. We broke away from the kiss after 4 sec and we look at each other in the eyes again.

Y/N: "Arceus, you are the one that stole my heart and I will do anything for you. I love you so much"

Arceus: "I love you for a long time and after our confession to each other that night on the beach, made me fill with joy and I was so happy."

We then both laid down again, Arceus cuddling next to me, as I hold her close. I will do anything to protect her. We both drifted back to sleep with us both close to each other. 

The next day

Arceus POV

I wake up to see Y/N laying next to me. He's so cute when he sleeps. I just cuddled up closer to him as I relax and close my eyes. I just want to be like this for the rest of the day but I know we have stuff today but it can wait. I can feel him waking up so I pretend to be asleep. I want him to see his reaction when I am cuddled up so closed to him. I know we are dating but it still would be fun. Plus it's cute to see his reaction. 

Y/N POV

I open my eyes. I am glad that the rest of the night was not filled with that nightmare. As I yawn I feel something cuddling up to me. I look to see Arceus cuddled up to me. I blush as I see her so close to me. I then just smile and put my hand on her head on rub it. She wakes up and smiles.

Y/N: "Wake up sleepy head"

Arceus seems to wake up and giggles

Arceus: giggles, "I'm awake"

Y/N: "you seem like you have been awake"

Arceus: "maybe" giggles

Y/N: smiles and gets out of the bed, "well I guess we should get up"

Arceus: "your right but the bed is so comfy", she exclaims

Y/N: "Agreed, but I feel like if we don't get up then we won't"

Arceus: "your right"

We both got out of bed and stretched. Arceus went to her dresser and got out some cloths> Is it just me or does everyone have one have the same color scheme for there cloths? I guess I should not complain, it is easier to tell who's who when you are searching for them.

Arceus heads into her bathroom to get ready for the day. I wait for her to get done so I can get ready. After a few minutes she got out and I went in. Her bathroom was like everyone else but a bit bigger. It had a black countertop with golden cupboards. There are an individual shower and tub on the right side in the bathroom. I got dressed in some spare clothes I brought. I exit the bathroom and me and Arceus head out of her room and decided to go outside and take a walk.

Arceus: "It sure is a nice day"

Y/N: "Can't agree with you mo......."

A shock wave hit me and Arceus and we both freeze. I could not move a mussel. Beside's our mouths.

Y/N: "I can't move"

Arceus: "Who shot that?"

Then suddenly Dialga appears. He must have frozen time. That explains why we can't move. He must have only frozen us and not the surrounding area.

Y/N: "DIALGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell. He did not respond

Then a sudden strang ring appears and a strange figure appears. As we get a better look and put the pieces together.

Y/N and Arceus: "EVIL HOOPA!!!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I finished this. This took me a day to finish and by looking at the time. It is 1 am at night. Dame, I got commitment. Anyway, I hoped that you enjoyed it. I wanted to include more but I could not think what will happen so I just made it that like in the shows where the protagonists find out who was behind everything yelling out his name. The next chapter will come out but not for a few. Maybe a day or two because I need to think about what will happen next. I have an Idea for a major part but I need to make and lead the parts that make it up. Story writing is east said than done. I hope that you liked the series so far and stay tuned. I would like it if those who read would follow if yall want too. I would appreciate it and will get my motives up more.

See you in the next chapter and be the best you,  you can be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
924K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
748K 39.6K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...