Happened For A Reason

By nicksgoodgenes

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chpater 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

370 12 2
By nicksgoodgenes

"I need air." I said quickly walking out the bathroom and walking through the crowd, trying to find the backyard. I walked out and seen the "famous" backyard. Where I watched there lives as they played ball or painted or whatever they did. It was so  crazy to see it here. In person. I sat down on the couch they had and just watched the stars. Replaying the whole scene in my head that I just had with nick and it made me laugh.

"I'm so dumb." I laughed to myself.

"I knew you were crazy." Brandon said walking towards me with his cup in his hand.

"Hah! I'm not. Just thinking of something." I said laughing.

"Nah Nah. You crazy." He chuckled as he set next to me.

"Just something I wish I had the guts to do shit." I said playing with the strap from my shirt.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Just stuff." I said not wanting to tell him the whole story.

"Well. I know growing up, I always held myself back from things and looking back...I wish I did them because I want to know what would of happened, you know. You gotta take risks sometimes. That's what makes life fun." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Your right." I said biting my tongue. After hearing what brandon said to me. I had a wave of passion go through me.

"YOUR RIGHT' THANKS b!" I smiled as I jumped up and ran inside. I looked everywhere for nick. The living room, the kitchen, outside. I then ran up the stairs and To his room.

"Hey, Betaneya! Look I'm kinda a di-" He said laying on his bed, on his phone but I quickly Cut him off by jumping onto his lap and wrapped my hands
Around his shoulders, Smashing my lips to his. I could feel the shock in him and it took him a minute but he slowly tightened his hands around my waist and deepened the kiss. I didn't want it to end.

"So did you really hear me moan your name?" I laughed as I slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah." He laughed.

"Oh my god!" I laughed in embarrassment as I covered my face.

"It's okay, cause now...you can moan my name for real this time." He said grabbing me and rolling over so I was now under neath him.

"HAHAH NOOO!" I giggled. We laughed as he was on top of me holding himself with his Arms on each side.

•••
Next Morning
I woke up in my clothes from last night. I opened my eyes to be faced with a wall. I then turned my head and seen nick sound asleep. He's so cute. I slowly got up from the bed, hoping to not wake him up. I managed to get off the bed without waking him. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I was making my way to the door but got stopped by Edwin.

"Hm. The walk of shame." He said slurping on his milk.

"No no no no. It's not the walk of shame. I just slept over okay." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Mmmh. *couch* slut." He joked.

"Edwin!" I laughed as I swung at him , playfully.

"Bye." I said walking out the front door. I didn't want to leave nick without saying goodbye but I needed to shower. I get gross. I can't believe I slept in jeans. Ew. I finally made it home and realized Monique wasn't even home. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. I didn't wanna put on makeup to so I just through on some sweats and a long sleeve.

Outfit

I grabbed my air forces and keys and headed out the door. I don't like to stay in the apartment to long by myself because then I get in a funk and it's not good.
I got in the car and drove to my FAVORITE coffee shop. A family friend owns it and I practically live here.

"Betaneya! Howard! Look who it is!" Andrea shouted as I walked through the doors.

"Good morning!" I smiled as I made my way over to her.

"What wrong with you! Why haven't you been here for the past couple days?" She asked as she hit my with a towel, playfully.

"I know! I'm sorry! I've just been busy. That's all." I smiled.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Always busy. Never time for us anymore." Howard said coming out from back.

"Howard!" I yelled as I ran behind the counter and hugged him. Howard and Andrea are like my second parents. I had a pretty ruff childhood and they were the ones who basically raised me.

"Usual?" Andrea asked pointing to the coffee machine.

"Yes please!" I smiled.

"So how's business life?" I asked Howard as I leaned up against the counter.

"Pretty good, pretty good." He said leaning on the counter across from me.

"Oh don't ask about us! How are you sweet heart?" Andrea asked handing me my coffee.

"I'm actually really really good." I smiled sipping my coffee.

"It's New York." Howard said pointing to me.

"No no no, it's a BOY!" Andrea shouted.

"What! No!" I laughed, hiding my red face.

"Yes it is, I can see the glow on your skin. Who is he?" She asked wiping down the counters.

"This is my que to leave." Howard said placing his hands over his ears and walking to greet customers.

"Spill honey." Andrea said lightly slapping my thigh.

"Fine! His name is nick." I blushed.

"Oh my gosh! He must be making you so happy." She said doing a little shaky dance. I nodded my head at the thought of him.

"It's really good to see you happy beautiful." She said kissing my cheek. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it out of my back pocket and seen a message from nick.

Nicholas 😻

Nicholas 😻: I just woke up and I'm pissed because you totally ran out on me! 😡

Me:: I'm sorry! I had to shower! 😭❤️

Nicholas 😻: yeah yeah yeah what ever you hurt my feelings😢

Me: how can I make it up to you? 😭

Nicholas 😻: coming back over 😂

Me: fine! I'm on my way! 😘
Read 11:34 am

"Okay! I'm need to leave before I get asked when's the wedding!" I laughed hugging Andrea.

"Oh shut up!" She laughed hugging me back. I made my way to Howard and gave him a hug.

"Oh wait! Betaneya! I forgot to tell you!" Andrea said stopping me half way out the door.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Marissa is coming home! This Friday!" She smiled cheesy.

"Oh my gosh! Yayyyy!" I cheered.

"Okay okay let her go see her boo thang." Howard said shooting me out the shop.

"Don't Ever day that again please!" I laughed as I walked out. I drove to the boys house and only seen nicks car. The rest of the boys were out.

"Hellloooo!" I shouted as I walked in the house.

"Hey!" Nick said popping his head out from the kitchen. I smiled as I walked into the kitchen, seeing him making a smoothie.

"Mmm! That looks good." I said placing my chin on his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"You look good." He chuckled, kissing my forehead. It was weird. All we did was kiss last night and I know it was amazing! But I feel like we've been dating for a while now. It was really nice.

"I got one question for you tho." He said pouring his smoothie into a glass and turning around facing me as he leaned up against the counter.

"What." I smiled.

"How did you sleep in jeans!" He asked.

"Oh my god! I don't even know!" I laughed. He put his smoothie down and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled as I put my arms around his neck.

"Are we ganna do this?" I asked, looking into his brown eyes.

"Yes. We are." He smiled.

"Good." I smiled.

"But promise me one thing." He said seriously.

"Okay." I said laughing a bit.

"You won't ever leave me in the morning until I wake up." He laughed.

"Ughh fine!" I said pulling him into a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 239 15
674 42 21
"She's like my little sister"
108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 π˜‰π˜³π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘨𝘯π˜ͺ𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘒𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 οΏ½...