To Ruin Her For Me.

By Ishqbaaz_01

Friendship! is the name of their mysterious relationship, but words changed the meaning of their relationship... More

part 1
part 2
promo
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15.
part 16.
part 17
part 18.
part 19.
part 20
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26.
part 27 (a)
27 part (b)

part 21.

1.3K 145 135
By Ishqbaaz_01

Happy reading with lot's of praising just for Linu not for writer ji😎🙄

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Ankita and Jhanvi were running towards Gauri to stop her when Bhavya who from mirror glanced both ladies coming towards them, she stopped her breaths, tilted her head and made her hand lose in the air, slipping her tongue little out and choking called Ankita for last shutting her eyes...

Maaa!

Gauri who was busy in murdering her got scared when she didn't felt her hip getting up and down with Bhavya's breathing, she abruptly removed pillow from Bhavya's face and got numb so see Bhavya lying like, mari murghi ( dead hen)

This scenario infront of Ankita,Jhanvi and Rudra forced them to became 3 idiot..... Ankita covered her eyes to see Bhavya lying dead, Jhanvi cupped her mouth to see Gauri sitting numb on Bhavya's stomach with pillow and Rudra covered his ears

Ankita" Jhanvi is devil dead?"

Jhanvi" Pata nahe but think so kuch saansein abki hai abhi"

Rudra" Wrong mom not only saansein but mere kuch paise bhi Bhavya ki taraf baki hai..... Aunty ji I'm telling you, after Bhavya's hasti visarjan her bunny wala cushion will be mine and her cars too will be mine and if you don't have problem then you can give me her credit and debit cards too. I won't mind"

He told smiling when Jhanvi and Ankita exchanged unbelievable look, letting their eyes and mouth free. Both with shocked glanced Bhavya dying and then Rudra who was singing
* Party all night... girls will be on my left and right when Bhavya will be roasting in hell all night.

Bhavya who heard Rudra she pov concentrating on her stop breaths

" It will be vice versa, pig poggy"

Jhanvi glanced Ankita and signalled her something to which she nodded positive and then Rudra got banged on her head from both ladies you ran towards Bhavya saying three magical words to Rudra.

" Shut up Rudy"

Where Rudra was like What wrong I said now ?

He stomped his foot and walked from there in search of new breaking news.

" Mom, Bhavya is not breathing"

Gauri told Ankita glancing Bhavya with moist eyes still sitting on Bhavya's stomach, who in heart said

" Moti get up from me now,otherwise for sure not my breaths but my sab kuch will not breath. But before dying I'll fire you with natural atom bomb, if you didn't get up from my small belly"

Jhanvi and Ankita got shocked to hear that.

Jhanvi" Dr Ankita go and check her. Kahin mar gayi to, Gauri ko jail aur Om sach may devdass bane ki bail mil jaye gayi"

Ankita" Get up from Bhavya, Gauri and let me check her"

Gauri abruptly got down from Bhavya who again pov

" Shit abhi atom bomb ka timer set he kiya tha three seconds par aur moti uth gayi. Baithi rehati to abhi yeh, alive dead ho jati"

"Hey! Devil I know you are dead alive"

Ankita said whispering in Bhavya's ears while checking her pulse

" But I stopped my breaths, then how I'm alive?"

Bhavya pov

Gauri" Maa what happened is Bhavya alright?"

Gauri asked crying passing stethoscope to Ankita that she brought from Ankita's room on Jhanvi's command

Ankika" I'm checking her."

Gauri hugged Jhanvi tightly and told crying

" Badi maa trust me I didn't put pillow on her mouth this much tight....I was just....."

Jhanvi" Gauri stop crying. She'll be fine"

Gauri" But she isn't breathing"

Ankita glanced Gauri feeling pity on her innocence and chuckled on Bhavya's cleverness.

" I know what's going in my devil baby's mind. My Shanivaar ko born hua third, the devil piece. Have you forgotten? Your mom is world top Cardiologist, and I just by checking the pulse get to know that how much breaths are left in person, in person get me human beings aur tum, tum to phir devil ho devil, dead alive. Devil you can't put breaks on your pulse and heartbeat by stopping your breaths.

But listen if you want me to help you in your drama then, you have to listen to me. Bolo manzoor hai? If it's then secretly place your hand on my hand"

Ankita whispered checking her. When Bhavya kept hand on Ankita hand who smiled inwardly

Gauri" Maa what happened please tell me. Is Bhavya alright?"

Gauri asked crying

Ankita" Gauri stop crying. I'm checking her."

Saying this she bend close who Bhavya and threatens her.

" Listen to me devil, your final terms exams are coming and I want maximum 80 percent marks and minimum 78 percent, no passing marks. Understood? And don't cheat again this time, you promised me. Got it"

Bhavya" 65 done karo mom."

Bhavya whispered

Ankita" 65 may done karo? Am I sabzi wala to whom you are saying 65 may aloo, matar aur palak done karo, huh? Look devil, Gauri is looking at you, if I told her that you are doing drama then for sure she'll press your neck and then you don't have to stop your breaths yourself"

Bhavya slightly opened her eye and glanced Gauri who was crying back to back pecking her foot saying, sorry and sorry

Bhavya was to come in Ankita's words when hammer hit on her devil brain. She smirked in heart and whispered in Ankita ear

" Don't forget dr mom you are too part of my drama and more than me, you are at sin by helping me... to you, soch lo if I told Gauri di about your exchange offer then.......

Ankita gulped hard listening Bhavya. She cursed herself for dealing with her.

Bhavya" Don't curse yourself mom. I'm not bad like you and I've other mid offer for us"

Ankita" What?"

Gauri" Maa what you are doing? Come let's take her to hospital"

Ankita" Gauri I'm checking. You just rub her feet and let me deal with her"

Ankita mumbled at last. Bhavya pushed Ankita closed to her and whispered pecking her nose

" I'll get you 67 percent bus not more than that and in exchange of that, I want new car, MINI COOPER SE. Mind that, from you. Don't ask money from dad it's a precaution for, World's bestest Cardiology"

Ankita with cry face glanced Jhanvi who knew that is happening between them secretly showed thump's up to Ankita mouthing her, all the best jaanu"

Switzerland Resort

Shivaay swap the key in door, kicking the door that thud loud, he pushed Anika inside the room, he with bang shut the door and deadly glared Anika who was shouting loudly, I'm not going stay with you. Leave me, let me go from here.

Shivaay didn't pay heed to non stop radio, he straighten walked in restroom to get fresh as he knew that, she'll herself put her radio on rest mode, when her battery will get low.

And what SSO knew, radio mirchi 66 herself don't know that after chaligi for half an hour outside, the radio with tug collapses on bed.

Shivaay who was flashing water on his face took a deep breath mumbling, finally the frequency of radio mrichi got down.

He glanced himself in mirror to wipe his face but he stops glancing lipstick mark on his cheek. He gently touched his cheek and got lost in thoughts. When his phone rang that broke his trace, he glanced the call id and frown lines covered his forehead, he unwillingly received the call and without listen the voice of call, he ranted on

" How many times I've told you, don't call me until I don't command you, Tia?"

Shivaay beta what happened? It's me Tia's mom

Shivaay was shocked to listen Mrs Kapoor voice, he abruptly changed his tone and got sugary. He sweetly talked to Tia and excused her that he couldn't inform him about his departure. He talked for hardly two minutes and left out blocking Tia's and her mom's number, harshly cleaning his face

Soon he came out, he got amused to see Anika sleeping in uncomfortable position. He walked close to her and was about to put her in comfortable position but he pulled his hands back when dreadful haldi night flashed infront of him..... her tears....her screams....her pleading and her pain and everything he did and with her wretched his soul.

He wept his tears and was about to leave from there when his eyes fell on her long boots.

" Mad girl will never change. Still sleeps in boots"

He smiled sheepish and bend down too take her boots off, he gently took the one off without disturbing her sleep that's more precious for him that her too. He was about to pull second boot off when Anika opened her eyes with jolt and got shocked to see Shivaay removing her boots and socks.

" What  are you doing?"

She asked with shock abruptly coming out of bed .

" Anika, take it easy. You were sleeping in boots and socks....I...I was just pulling them off....I didn't do anything...."

Shivaay got fragile with Anika question. He in a flow bubbles out leaving Anika shocked to see him for the first time struggling for words like this with sweat covering his temper. Anika wanted to scream that, she don't trust him.

But glancing him sweating while holding her boot and sock soft words came out from her mouth that might be in her heart

" I was too asking this for this only. Why you were removing them?"

" Pehli baar to nahe uthar raha hoon. Humesha aise he, you like kumbkaran use to fall in sleep, mostly in car at school and college off times and then I've take them off and not only me but you too use to extend your foot infront of me too take them off. Remember?"

Anika glanced him and pov getting lost in past

" How can I forget those"

Flashback

Ani what are you doing? This is school and how can you sleep in school here?

Shiv don't distrube me, mom woke me earlier today, I told her let me sleep for five minutes but she, lady Hitler of sleep, woke me. Now you don't be billu and let me sleep for two minutes and yup, it's not school but it's library

Anika of teen years mumbled snoring on table.

Ani, what this five minutes sleep give you?

What your tadi don't give you.

Whole library chuckled on Anika as she was the most famous personality of school not because she was daughter of Dr Ankita Singh Raizada who owe the school and college the day her daughter joined school but Anika's own antics made her celebrity of her institution

Hey, you all leave from here

Shiv glare them all in seconds whole library was vacant and only Anika's snoring was echoing in library

Shivaay smacked his own forehead glancing her sleeping like, log.

Ani wake up, bubble. Your mom is coming... Ani wake yaar

Surrr....surrr😪😪

Oh gods what should I do of this girl?

Shivaay asked sitting on floor

Karna kya hai? Mere shoes aur socks utharo, papa ji

Anika turning her side on table, keeping book on face and bag on stomach mumbled extending her feet towards him

Shivaay looked here and there for seconds and then sleeping on her antics removed her shoes and socks.

Flashback ends

" What happened were you got lost?"

Shivaay asked snapping his fingers that broke Anika trace who without uttering something settle down on bed to remove her right shoe, she was struggling to pull the zip down but it got stuck somewhere that was making Anika more aggressive, she was fighting with zip when Shivaay who was glancing all, smiling bend down and was about to help her, when Anika yelled

" Didn't you listen to me, that there's no need to do this. I can do of my own"

" Anika, you'll get hurt. Let me free the zip then you can take it off yourself"

" Nahe. Maine kaha na main khud karlu gi, means kar lu gi. You don't touch my foot"

She told keep on fighting with zip

" Anika stop being stubborn. Yeh tumse nahe ho ga aur main koi first time to yeh sab nahi kar raha, to phir aaj kyun nahe, kyun?"

Shivaay asked.

Anika glared him angrily, she pushed him back and screamed snatching her boot and sock from his hand that he was still holding....

" Kyun ke tum m......."

Words dies in Anika mouth when Shivaay asked composing himself

" Kyun ke main kya, Anika?"

Anika threw her boot on floor, yelled loudly clutching his collar tightly where tears formed in her eyes

" Kyun ke main tumhain jaanti hoon, Rascal..... what you think? Am I look fool to you, Am I?

That I wouldn't get you why you are doing this, why this concern, why all this care, why this fakness? I know Rascal, tum yeh sab dikhawa mujhe sirf hasil karne ke liya kar rahy ho.... tum mujhe yeh sab dekhna chahte ho, ke dekhao Anika, dekho, mujhe tumhari kitni care hai.... look how much possessive I'm for you.
And by showing me all your fake care and concern, you want to empty my heart, my soul full with hate for you and fill it with love for, you Rascal.

But let me tell you one thing clearly, Rascal. I didn't forget.... I didn't forget anything means anything. Only two more weeks are left in that bullshit contract and in these two weeks....

I will fill your so called heart....This heart which is screaming that, it's beating for me, mark my words Mr Rascal...... I Anika Raizada will keep on hating you, till my last breaths and till my last breaths. I'll make you hate me.

She hurtfully glanced him deeply and then harshly cleaning her face runs from there leaving Shivaay gloom

Oberoi Mansion

Gauri" Maa what happened? Why you are crying?"

Ankita" Gauri, what you did beta? Bhavya is no more"

Gauri" Maa you are lying with me? Bhavya"

Ankita" I'm not"

Ankita told crying and screaming loudly not because she was in character but she was literally crying because of deal she made with devil. Gauri was crying, pleading Bhavya to get up for once and then she's going to accept her all condition, she promises she will never beat her and all, Bhavya was enjoying Gauri's pleading where Jhanvi was just gawking Ankita thinking,

" Is ko doctorate ki degree kisi ne de? Yeh to oscar winning, acting ki degree deserve karti hai"

Gauri" Yaar devil ek baar uth jaa please....I can't live without you"

Gauri pleaded weeping on Bhavya. Gauri this plead turned the atmosphere serious that Ankita and Jhanvi got serious and even Bhavya too, who slowly openend her eyes and whispered in Gauri ears

" Hey, didu ap to sach may serious ho gayi. Main kal bhi zinda thi, main aaj bhi zinda hoon aur ane wale kal may bhi zinda hoon"

Gauri couldn't believe what she heard, she abruptly lift her head from Bhavya and got shocked to see Bhavya grinning winking at Ankita and Jhanvi who where suppressing their smile

Gauri" Dhoka?"

Gauri said cleaning her face

Bhavya" Jis par mara Bhavya ney chokaaa"

Bhavya exclaimed happily jumping on bed

Gauri removed her slippers and said flying it on Bhavya

" I knew it.... I knew it you were doing drama.... you were not dead. Mom already texted me....but now as you agreed to get good marks, I can kill you for sure now"

"Aaaa mom you cheated me?"

Bhavya asked running here and there to save her life from Gauri slippers

Ankita nodded positive leaving Bhavya cry loudly and Gauri running after her with slippers

Jhanvi" Be careful kids and Gauri especailly you, don't get back breaking your own bones"

Jhanvi told chucking on both when they heard Gauri and Rudra voice who screamed

" Bhavya ney Chulbul di ka aaj sar tod diya"

Ankita and Jhanvi glanced each other, they smacked their forehead and said in union

" Ek aur ashub samachar"

Jhanvi" I don't think so only here we are getting bad news but somewhere else too same will be happening"

Ankita " Correction Jhanvi, Maha ashub samachar ho gayi Swiss may"

Ankita chuckled doing hifi with Jhanvi

Resort

Shivaay was keeping his suits and other accessories in wardrobe. It was morning quarter past four but this owl was still awake not only him, but kumbkaran was too awake and this was not going good with Shivaay as he never prefer that Anika compromise over her sleep and Shivaay always make sure that he keeps a comfort zone around her so that this worst stubborn kid sleep peaceful without any worries. But here, nor she slept in jet well and right now too, she's wide awake. Shivaay was waiting for past hour that now she will close her eyes and mow but no, she was just stealing glancing him. Shivaay indirectly told her that they have to meet Mr Smith in morning but she,she was just playing ice cream making game keeping her one drowsy eye on him and one eye on phone and that put final break on Shivaay's patience who with thud closed the door of wardrobe and said looking at her with cross arms

" Tum soti ho ke phir main khud aaon tumhen sulane?"

"I won't share bed with you."

Anika opened up the reason that why she's not sleeping, Shivaay who got stunned to hear her reason, he was about to clear her that he'll not but soon smirked played on his Greek face that got noted by Anika who gulped the thick lump hard as she too knew him that whenever he smirks, his devil mode gets on. She shook her head negatively glancing his predictor walk approaching close to her. 

" Dekho, stay far from me.....I'll scream if you did something "

She told getting frighten of his smirk and steps but Shivaay kept on getting close to her where Anika tightly shut her eyes when he slowly climbed on her , that she blew her four pathetic words on Shivaay's face 

" Kya kar rahe ho?"

"JAANAA!"

He huskily whispered  rubbing his rough beard on her soft cheek while gently ruffling
her hairs with one hand where with other he was brushing his thumb over the back of her shivery hand, that was drifting Anika to sleep

"Hmmm!"

She could only managed to hmm only with such heated proximity

" Main....."

" Main kya?"

She asked clutching his hand. Shivaay kept on rubbing, brushing and ruffling her told with more intense husky 

" Main couch par so jaon ga aur main,  pillow aur tumhara phone lene aya hoon"

Telling that Shivaay pulled pillow from Anika's head with her phone and left mumbling

" Badi ayi do do pillows le kar sone wali"

Anika opened her eyes with jolt when he left hitting her head with her pillow, she gawked him and then screamed

" I heard that. Give my phone back"

" Good for you, now turn off your radio and sleep  otherwise I'll surely sleep next to you, if I didn't find you sleepy in next five minutes."

He threatened her that Anika took it serious and till her head pulled duvet on her leaving Shivaay chuckled on her innocence and her sleeping frequency

" Mad girl. Only in two minutes she slept"

He sat at distance from her, his eyes got moist recalling her words that works like stab on his broken heart. He kept on gazing her whole night like, Chakor gazes moon. 

Song played in background

Hun Rona Main Pachtauna Main, Ke Chann Nai Hoya Chakor Da, Hun Tuvi Ae Kise Hor Di, Main Vi Aan Kise Hor Da,

Glancing the moon, how long night ended it's seem a blink only and sun came out on Swiss sky that both Anika and Shivaay walked inside the building where on fifth floor of the building, Mr Smith along with his company board of directors was waiting for their arrival. Soon they entered the block, both where welcomed with bouquets and then they straighten marched to conference room where after some refreshment, meeting began.

Mr Smith" Mr Oberoi, I'm Smith the CEO of Création Fairies. I've heard a lot about you from my team but never got the chance too meet you face to face.

Shivaay" Same here Mr Smith and it's a pleasure to meet you"

Mr S" But not from my side, Mr Oberoi"

He told in cold tone.

Shivaay was expecting this answer from him only, like who will talk sweetly showing gummy smile to person who did loss of billions of someone.

Shivaay glanced Anika who was sitting next to him, he smiled lightly and gently squeezed Anika hand giving her, are you happy now wala look to which Anika shrug off casually like she don't care about his insult and losses any more.

Shivaay nodded negative when people associated with Shivaay on behave of him apologized from Mr Smith.

Mr Smith exchanged few words with his team who end up to give one more chance to Oberoi, Shivaay was happy to hear that because he waited for five years to work with Mr Smith as he waited for this opportunity which will not list his name in top five Asian businessmen who worked with
Création Fairies but he was happy because after this, his mother dream, his AANISHAA
will be India first FH that is connected with Mr Smith but when he got the opportunity one year back, he was close to his achievements, his promises he did with his late parents and sister but before he can live those promises everything got ashed by his love.

Shivaay happily thanks Mr Smith and his team. Who gave him one month time to complete rest of the order. Shivaay was showing designs too all when Mr Smith interrupted him

Mr S" Sorry to interrupt you Mr Oberoi. But in your every sentence AAISHAA and AAISHAA is coming, so please will you pass the light on your FH name, like what does it means? Not only this why you opened this FH?

Shivaay again glanced Anika who was stealing glanced from him, Shivaay told all that, FH was his late mother Pinky Singh Oberoi dream that she wanted to live in me and it's name.....

" Mere papa ney mujhe bataya tha, ke maa ney kaha tha.....ke jab bhi unka beta unki khawab ko pura karne ke kabil ho jaye ga, to use kehna ke woh mere khawab ko uska naam de, joh unka, use bhi phele dil ki dhadakan aur jism may roh ban kar rehta ho"

Mr S "What did you said Mr Oberoi? Please can you translate in English?"

Shivaay from corner of eye harshly threw his tear and smiling requested Anika who trying to control herself.

" Anika if you don't mind can you please translate for me"

Anika without meeting his glances spoke

[ My dad told me, that my mother said that when I, her son, will become capable of fulfilling her dream, then tell him, give my dream name of that, who like heartbeat beats in his heart and live like soul in his body]

Mr S " Quite impressive one Mr Oberoi, so will you share who's that AANISHAA?"

Anika abruptly looked up at Shivaay who was hurtfully glancing her nodding negative, getting lost in past

Flashback

Shivaay was sitting in backyard in some writing. When Anika climbed on his back

Shiv you are again sitting in here and I was looking for you in whole house

She told piggy riding on his back

Aur ab tum thak gayi

Shivaay chuckled busy in writing

Haan woh to hai but Shiv you didn't asked, why I was looking for you?

She pouts

Ask kya karna hai. I know why you were looking for me.You locked Bhavya in washroom and now to protect you from aunty, again I've come in between you and aunty like sandwich.

Ani bit her tongue thinking how he got it.

I'm SSO and I know everything.

Ani rolled her eyes and mumbled

Tadibaaz!

I heard that.

It was said to be heard, Ani and sorry I won't safe you this time. I don't understand why you trouble poor baby

She's not poor baby, Shiv. She's devil, the devil and I'll tell you later but before mom come her please help me.

Bubble I'm busy right now.

What busy and what you are writing in this dairy show me.

She told snatching from him

Anii.....

Anika grins and reads what he was writing.

What's this Shiv?

Ani that's real bad to read someone dairy and I can't tell you now.

Nothing is bad in ready my Shiv dairy and you have to tell me right now what is this AAISHAA otherwise, I'll eat five ice creams

No, you can't eat

Then tell fast

Ani nahe nna

Okay! Then I'm going

She told running when Shivaay stopped her and told making her sit in his lap

Yeh meri maa ke khawab ka name hai. Remember I told you before

Hmm. But what does it means?

Tum

Main?

Yes. You read it again

Ani nodded and read it again but she couldn't get it.

Shiv, nahe samjh aa raha

Shivaay lovingly pecked her forehead and told

Ani read the first four alphabets.

A.A.I.N

Kay bana?

AANI

Ab next two

S.H.

Yeh mere naam ke first two letters hai. Haina?

Hmmm

Now read the last two

A.A.

Aur yeh mere name ke last two letter haina, Shiv?

Yes. Again it's yours, Ani

But why you kept mine letter in start and end and yours in mid letters, Shiv?

Because. Tum , meri pehla aur aakhri main ho, Ani.

Jaise  dil ki dharkan aur jism ki roh hoti hai

Aur phir  saansein
zinda rehti hai.....

Shiv?

Huh?

Mujhse samjh nahi aayi

She pouts ccutely

Ek din samjh aa jaye gayi. Come let's go now and safe this baby bubble from bursting

Flashback ends

Mera Dil Karda Ae Sawal, Teri Mohabbat Da Ki Haal, Ke Tera Ho Jaun, Main Kisi Aur Ka Hu, Main Kisi Aur Ka Hu Filhal, Oh! Oh!

Both Shivaay and Anika were lost when Smith called them and broke their trace.

Mr Oberoi are you alright?

Shivaay nodded positive and they got busy in fixing the deal. Both FH sign the deal and congrats each other, Shivaay and Anika were about to leave when Smith stopped them and invite them.

Mr S " Mr Oberoi today we have kept party and we'll be please to have you at  Andermatt Swiss Alps AG and yes come along with your, wife as it's couple theme"

Anika got numb to hear that, sShivaay was staring her coldly

Mr S" Mr Oberoi are you both coming?"

Shivaay" No, we are not coming"

Mr Smith and all asked him the reason.

Shivaay with smirk glanced Anika, he rose his index gesturing as 1, that was only  visible to Anika told denying

" Because she's not my wife. My wife is Tia Singh Oberoi"

Anika abruptly lift her lashes and glanced Shivaay hurtfully with tears filled in eyes who was smirking at her

Mr S " Then she?"

Sookhe Se Patte Hain Ek Tehni Pe Lage, Kismat Toh Dekho, Ke Jhad Nahin Sakte, Filhaal Toh Yun Hai, Kuch Kar Nahin Sakte.

Both glanced each other with hate and pain when Shivaay passes by crossing her and left from there flicking his hairs, whispering in Anika's ear

MY WILFUL WIFE WITH FULL RIGHTS ON. MY LIFE!

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Precap

Planning to end the game 👿

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Thanks for your precious votes and comments on previous update😊 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
82.5K 8.5K 16
Unrequited. Maybe or maybe not. What is assured is: - a few lies, sweet, sour and a bit of spice. - adorable devars who make their brother jealous...
12.9K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...
140K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...