A Once In A life Time Oppurtu...

By Jazzylovelifefoever

More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
I hate life
chapter 6
chapter 7
Mitch is the Biggest JAG!!!!!!!!!
chapter 9
Authors note

Love sucks never trust it

22 0 2
By Jazzylovelifefoever

     Aalieyah's POV 

So yesterday mitch asked me to be his girlfriend i said yes. Now i regret saying yes. Here's why.

So today adam and them wanted to throw a party so they did. I was staying sober so i could drive home. Mitch was soo drunk though.

When i came from the kitchen i saw the worst thing possible. I saw mitch making out with my best friend kelly. (i believe sorry if i'm wrong) I started crying right there then mitch turned around.

He started saying "aalieyah i'm sorry i didn't mea- and i cut him off i said "I hate you Mitchell Huges never talk to me again." I stormed out the building and ran away. I heard people screming my name but, i didn't care i just kept running picking up speed with every step.

I finally stopped and called my friend tiffeny and asked if i could stay for awhile.

(Here's the convo T tiffeny A aalieyah)

T: Aalieyah are you ok?

A: Yeah i'm fine

T: are you sure you sound like you've been crying

A: Yeah i'm sure just never trust love that's all

T: Never trust love why? what happned?

A: Never trust love cause guys are stupid and mitch happened we broke up

T: I'm so sorry when I see that bitch he's dead

A; whatever see ya soon bye

T: bye girly

-luv aalieyah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
315K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
737K 45K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
290K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...