~•Mikey Williams imagines•~

By amikeyswifey

M-I-K-E-Y W-I-L-L-I-A-M-S🥴🥴 More

"yo ex pissing me off michael!"
pregnant!?! pt 2
story Ideas???
take a bow.
cupid💘
No best friend shit🤞💋
big ole freak pt.1
New years!!!
Haunted
Kobe and Gianna💜💛
(I'll see you there) for kobe
Valentines day💖
Mukbang/storytime (funny as hell)
Meeting the family goes left
Big ole freak pt.2
FLIRT
pregnant pt.3
( sassy, moody, nasty)
"OH HELL NAH!"
???
couple goals for sure
Baby-Baby-Baby!
Telling Mikey im pregnant
"Y/n can you hear me?" pt.2
Wrong Number pt.1
"y/n can you hear me?" final
Anti-everything
Jealousy gets great after come
these bitches for everybody
My Savior
🍼
The forest
pass out prank (goes wrong)
Babyshower
Omar Cooper (baller) pt.1
.....
💙💙💙
🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
alright yall Im back!
💜💛
Fangirl pt.1
👶🏾👶🏾👶🏾👶🏾
🤣🤣🤣
Fangirl pt.2
💙

cherish the moments you have

4.2K 58 5
By amikeyswifey

y/n pov

Today I am just hanging out with my bestfriend Mikey, he called me earlier and told me to go to his house since we havent hung out in a while because he has been busy with basketball and all the fame and shit, while I am busy with school and taking care of bills that I have to pay on my own but I guess its whatever. I finally got over to Mikeys house and pulled up to park my car and went to the door, I knocked and was greeted with a half- sleep Mikey then chuckled when picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist before he shut the door and locked it and took me to his room, "boy, get the hell." I said to Mikey as he was laying on my chest talking about how his ex was trying to talk to him as I played in his hair "foreal she was getting on my fucking nerves talking about, "why cant we get back together" headass I wanted to slap the fuck out of her." I was dying of laughter until I couldnt breathe not only because it was a funny situation and the way he was imatating her voice, but because tgis was basically a normal situation and she has always blamed me for her break when everybody and their mommas know thats not the case she is just one big hoe and everyone told Mikey that but he just had to find out his self even his own homeboy told him that he smashed and Mikey just waved it off but he can be a dumbass sometimes so I guess you just gotta let him be "yeah she is one dumbass." I said outta breath, he looked up at me for a moment "I dont know why god put you here, but your here for a reason." woah that random "yeah, I feel the same way I guess it is just his way of giving blessings because you are a big one." I kissed his forehead lightly bit it is true he honestly helps me through a lot of shit and has been through it all with me and his family are even bigger supporters and I support him as well because he is my bestfriend, he smiled and cuddled up to me more as we finished watching friday I guess we are just going to have to enjoy the moments we have with eachother.

Y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.2K 26
An Omar Sharife Cooper Jr. Story
64.6K 897 47
give request:) & i will try and update everyday 💕 please vote
607K 9.1K 83
imagines w ur favorite guys ** it gets better the more you read. the older imagines are definitely not my best work 🥲 **
113K 4.6K 33
"𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭".