Say You'// Stay (A R5 Fan Fic...

By LucylovesR5

When 15 yr old Lucinda and her mum,Dad and Sister Melisa Move to LA From England. Only one Person Set sup fo... More

Moving
The Blond Boy
Dinner
a note
Talk
A/N
A/N again

The beach

210 4 4
By LucylovesR5

Heres abit more! sorry i havent upload in while!! but here it is! <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucie's POV

*Bring Bring*

Who could that be? Phoning me at 10am

"Hello" I say into the phone

"Hey Lucie, sorry if I woke you up"

"Oh Hey Ross, its fine!! How are you?"

"I'm good thanks what about you? I just wanted to ask if you wanted to do something to day"

"I'm good ta, I'll go and check with mum and dad"

"MUM DAD, Can I do something with Ross today?" I shout as I ran down the stairs.

"Sure you can sweetie" the say

"Thanks"

"Ross they said yes"

"Yayy come to my house in 10 and then we can go to the beach and I can show you around LA"

"Okay sounds fun"

*Hangs up*

"Soo you're doing something with that boy that you love then?" Mel says

"Yeah but I don't love him like that"

"So you do love him then"

"NOO he's my friend nothing else and I don't think he would like me like that.... get out of my room now"

"Whatever" she says while leaving the room

I got changed and left the house with my swimming bikki

I run next door and knock on the door.

"Luciieeeeeee" Rydel screams hugging me

"Hi Rydel"

"Rydel let go of her" Riker says while appearing in the doorway

"Okay" She says while running up the stairs

"Hey Riker, Where Ross?"

"He's in his room. He's tidying it for you! He and Ryland share a room and Ry messed it up to wind Ross up"

"Thank Riker" I say walking up the stairs

I get to his room and hear Rydel talking to him

"You really like her don't you Ross?" Rydel asks

"Yes I do but I don't know how to tell her" Ross says

I knew he would ever like me, I was stupid to think that

*Rydel's POV*

"I really really like her Delly but what if she doesn't like me back. I only meet her them other day and she lives next door. She doesn't know about R5 yet so I don't want her to feel it's a surprise and loves me just for fame and fortune, then killing me in the future just for money.. Will you help me ask her out?"

"I'm pretty positive she won't kill you in your sleep! She seems really nice and I don't think she wants to be famous that way! Sure I'll love to help my little brother asking an amazing person out! Anyway she's here. Go break a leg!"

We walked out and saw Lucie standing there looking happy

*Ross' POV*

"Hey Lucie I like your top"

"Hey Ross and thanks"

"soo are you going to show her Rossy?? If you do I'll get the boys ready" Delly says skipping away

"Yes Delly,,,Look Lucie I need show you something"

"Okay" she say as I take her hand

Walks down to basement where the others and Ratliff are

"Lucie, Me, Rydel,Rocky,Riker and our friend Ratliff are in a band and I'm getting a lead role in a Disney Channel show and when I become famous I don't want you to freak out and fan girl over me coz we are like best friends" I explain

"Oh are you R5? One of my best friends in England loves you and I'm sure I won't fan girl over you Ross! And yeah we are best friend"

"Rossy Ask her" says Delly

"Ask me what" she says

"Lucie, I know we have only known each other couple of-f days but will you be m-my girl-lfriend?"I stuttered as I was nervous to ask!

*Lucie's POV*

"Lucie, I know we have only known each other couple of-f days but will you be m-my girl-lfriend?"

Ross liking me!! I stood there with my jaw on the ground

"I knew you wouldn't like me" Ross said running off

"Riker you go up and talk to Ross while I stay here and talk to Lucie" Rydel said to Riker

"Lucie, Ross really likes you!"

"I like him to but I was so shocked I didn't know what to say and I can't believe I got asked out by one of the cutest boys ever!"

"Wait you like him???" Rydel questioned

"Yes, when I first laid eyes on him I knew he was perfect but I didn't want to ask him in case he already has a girlfriend!"

"Aww he's been waiting for the perfect girl and has turned loads of girls down waiting for his special one and when he's asks her she is speechless! Since the yesterday he's been talking about you all day"

"Is it okay if I go up and talk to him?" I ask.

"Sure it is! I think he'll be in his room with Riker"

"Thanks Rydel, You're an amazing friend"

*Riker's POV*

I ran to Ross' Room where he was crying his eyes out

"Ross I can't believe you're crying your eyes out!"

"Riker not funny. I really like Lucie and I can't believe I got turned down. Know I know what it feels like to be turned down. The next person who asks me out I'm going to say yes to."

"Okay Bro. I'm going to play some videos games with Ry, Rocky and Ratliff if you wanna join?"

"I'm be down in 5"

"Okay"

As I was walking down the stairs I ran into Lucie.

"Sorry Lucie"

"Its okay Riker, I'm going to talk to Ross if that okay"

"Yeah sure, he's crying his eyes out"

"I feel really bad"

"He'll get over it sooner or Later"

*Lucie's POV*

Knock on Ross' door

"Come in" he whimpered.

I walk in and see him lying in bed crying, he's so cute! I can't believe he's crying because of me.

"Ross I'm really sorry and I didn't know you where talking about me and to be honest I loved you the moment I saw you! I didn't know you where talking to me and I was so shocked I was going to say yes but I couldn't move my month!"

"It's okay. If some as sexy as me asked me out I would be shocked as well"

"Cheer up. We can go down stairs"

"Okay but first Will you Lucinda Mackenzie Wilson go out with me Ross Shor Lynch?"

"Urm urr Heck yeah"

We both lean in and kiss. I could feel the fireworks going off.

"Awwhhh RossyBear has a girlfriend" we broke apart to see the others looking at us!

"Sorry to interrupt but are we going to the beach or not?" Ryland asks.

"Yeah we can if you want to Lucie" Ross asks me.

"Yeah but only if the most amazing boy wants to" I reply.

"Thanks Lucie and yeah I wanna go" Rocky Jokes.

We all get in the Riker's Van.

Riker and Ratliff in the front, Rocky, Ryland and Rydel in the middle and me and Ross in the back of the van

*Ross POV*

When we got to the beach we all took of our tops (we had our swimmers on underneath)

I put my towel next to Lucie's and Lucie was next to Rydel talking about her family and life.

I have an amazing girlfriend. I went to sit next to her

*Rydel's POV*

Lucie and I were talking when Ross come over and lifted Lucie onto his lap and he started kissing her blond hair.

*Lucie's POV*

Well me and Delly where talking when Ross came and lifted me onto his lap and kissed my hair.

"Lucie I love you so much. I never ever want to lose you babe and I'm soo glad you didn't turn me down the second time" Ross whispered in my ear.

"I love you to Ross" I said while putting my head into his chest.

*Rocky's POV*

Me, Riker, Ryland and Ratliff had been surfing while Delly and Lucie talked and Ross did whatever he did. We get out the sea and walked toward the girls and Ross are sitting and saw Ross sitting with Lucie on his lap. Awwhh they are so cute together!

*Riker's POV*

"Ross, she's a keeper" I say to Ross

"I know and she's mine, So Rocky BACK OF"

I look at my phone to check the time. Its 5pm and we've been here since 12.

Better get going

"Guys come on were going now" i say while packing up

*Lucie's POV*

I get woken up to Rocky shouting "we're going"

I get of Ross and help him up.

"Ross thanks for an amazing day! And sorry I made you cry"

"It's alright and thank you for coming!"

We get back to they house and Iwalk to my house and go in and tell my mum, dad and Mell what a wonderful days its been!

I then go to my room and fall asleep wanting to see my amazing boyfriend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 849 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
84.7K 2.7K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
3.6M 84.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...