Star Wars: The Rise Of The Je...

Por therealneil2000

Rey and Y/N, along with the Resistance, are in their last stand against Kylo Ren and the First Order Male Rea... Más

Intro
Not What It Seems
This Never Gets Old
Its Adventure Time
Rematch (Part I)
Just Fought A Dead Man
Sith Are Just The Worst
Rematch (Part II)
A Grand Flashback
Just Hold On, We Coming To Exogul
The Jedi Cousins
An Old Enemy
A True Jedi/Help Wanted
Finale (Part I)
Finale (Part II)

History Museum aka Death Star

2.6K 69 80
Por therealneil2000

Kylo takes off his helmet and stares at the bewildered Rey.

"You know... what you need to do."

He then simply sticks his hand out, hoping this time, it will be taken

Rey looks down at the outreached hand and then back at him,

"I.... I d-"

A roar is then heard from behind Rey and when she looks, the Falcon comes into view. The stormtroopers immediately start firing at the ship as the ramp comes down.

Y/N puts a breathing mask on and stands on the ramp.

"Rey! Come o-" he stops when he sees Kylo staring at him this time.

Y/N head stings for a minute and sees a flash of a boy dueling with Luke with metal sticks, laughing loudly while going back and forth with Skywalker, as a slightly older boy looks at the two with a straight face.

Y/N snaps out of it and looks at Ren with anger. He brings his hand slightly back before summoning the strength from the Force and pushing away as many troopers as possible with A huge Force Push.

Kylo withstands the blast by using the force to stand in place while now looking at Rey.

Rey looks back at Kylo for a moment before running towards Y/N and leaps to the ramp as he helps her get into the ship.

"I don't know why they aren't following us, but I don't trust it." Poe says worryingly

Chewie roars at Poe,
"Landing gears busted? How busted?"

Y/N holds Rey close as they sit down, as so many thoughts run through their heads.

Rey then slowly looks at Y/N, even more worried now, she hesitates to let out anything to say....

"Y/-" she gets interrupted as Y/N quickly kisses her, shutting her up quickly, knowing exactly what she wanted to say.

She hugs him tightly as they continue to savor each other mouths, having no more words to say, but before it gets too heated....

"You guys, SERIOUSLY need a room." Mindy interjects

Y/N doesn't stop the kiss as he simply flips Mindy off,

"Ugh" she grunts out before looking around,
"Huh, where is my staff? You people better have f-"

Y/N simply points to a corner where the staff was propped up,

Mindy walks away as Y/N and Rey finally separate,

"Now Rey, This still doesn't change anything. You're still Rey and nothing that happens will change that."

Hopefully

"Now we got an grandpa to kill, and I'm fucking eager to get started." He says with determination as he gets up to check on the crew.

"The Jedi apprentice... still lives." Palpatine states to Kylo Ren in his head,
"Perhaps you have betrayed meeeee... but... a closer eye upon you.... will bring me what I want."

Kylo then feels a heavy surge of dark energy flow from his head to the rest of his body, he grabs his head in sever pain as he shakes violently before stopping. He feels coldness all throughout his body, but feels complete. The Dark side has finally embraced him. He then looks out...

"I know where she's going." Kylo simply says to the Dark Lord. "She will never be a Jedi."

"Make sure of it. Bring her forth to me!"

The traitor... will follow

The Millennium Falcon soon approaches the moon of Endor as a human male sits upon a horse, scanning the ship as it flies above him. He looks at the scanner in surprise before looking back at the ship.

After a rough landing and a earful from Mindy, they escape the ship and walk up to view their next destination.

They stop to see a huge roaring ocean, with the destroyed Death Star inside.

"What is that?" Mindy questions out loud

"That's the Death Star." Rey answers, "it's a bad place.... from an old war."

Y/N looks on in amazement, "this'll take us years to find what we're looking for."

"Oh dear." C3Po whispers to himself

Rey then takes out the dagger in her bad, inspects it for a minute before pulling out a secret strip from one of its hilts.

She then holds the blade in front of her as she moves it slowly in view of the destroyed battle station

Y/N and Mindy move closer to Rey to see what she also sees.

Rey eventually lines up the dagger with where the wayfinder should be.

"The wayfinder's there."

Y/N then steps forward, "Nice.... lets g-"

Before he can finish, he hears horses from behind and they all turn around and spot a young man riding said horse.

Poe and Mindy immediately pull out their blasters and point them directly at the man. Y/N then activates his saber. Soon the man is also seen with other people riding other horses. He doesn't seem frighten at all by the uneasiness.

"Rough landing!" The man yells out

"I've seen worse." Mindy responds

"I've seen better."

The man continues to look down at the newly arrived heroes,
"Are you Resistance?"

"That obvious?" Mindy fires back

Y/N then bumps Mindy in the shoulder,
"Mindy!" He whispers to her before looking back at the foreign people

"That depends." He answers

"We picked up a transmission from Babu Friek."

C3Po then is surprised,
"Oh, Babu Friek! He is one of my oldest friends!"

Y/N and Mindy simply roll their eyes as they continue to look at the man.

"He said you'd come. He said you were the last hope."

"THEN!" Y/N says as he grins, deactivates his saber and steps forward, "We are DEFINITELY Resistance!"

Nice coming in the clutch little dude

"We have to get to the wreck." Rey says as moves her head towards her destination, "There's something inside there we need."

"I can take you there by water."

Mindy is then confused,
"Um, have you seen the water?"

"I know." The man responds, "Too dangerous.... we can go first thing tomorrow."

"Danger?! Ha! I laugh in the face of danger! HA-HA- OWW" Y/N says before rubbing his shoulder, courtesy of Rey

A/N: if you got that reference, you're a GOAT

Rey then looks at the man, "We can't wait that long!"

Poe and Mindy look at Rey,
"We don't have the time!"

"What other choice?" Poe asks

Y/N then smirks

I can think of a few choices.....

"Come on." Mindy says, "Lets get that ship fixed."

Her and Poe then walk up to the horseman,
"You have any spare parts?"

As they are talking, Rey and Y/N look at each other before looking out in the ocean.

"Say... what's your name?" Mindy asks

"Name's Finn"

"Mindy"

"Poe, nice to meet you."

As Y/N looks at the group depart with Finn, he then looks back at Rey.

"I'll be right back, imma help them out with the ship, then we can catch that wayfinder."

Rey simply nods before Y/N runs off with the rest,

Chewie, Mindy, Threepio and Poe tinker inside the Falcon's cockpit.

"Such a ungrateful situation... is every day like this for you people? Madness." The gold droid lets out as he continues to work

"Is there a volume control for this droid?" Mindy says with a annoyance in her voice, she then looks at the translator.
"Sayyy, maybe I was hearing something else... but what did you call Y/N again?"

"Oh, Grandmaster Y/N? I call him Grandmaster Y/N." C3Po says proudly

"Huh-Uh." Mindy says slowly,
"And WHY do you call him that?"

"Because he told me too, that is his name, is it not?"

Mindy wears a disgusted look on her face before getting back to work.

Boys.....

"It's an O6, but it should work." Finn says from above while handing Y/N the spare part

"Thanks" Y/N says before looking at the part for a second with a confused look

"Um... this is a First Order part."

"There's an old cruiser by the west ridge..... stripped for parts of course."

Y/N looks down at the part before Finn continues

"The one we were assigned to... the one we escaped in."

Y/N then is even more confused

Ain't no fucking way, ain't no f-

Y/N then looks up at Finn

"Wait.... you were First Order?"

Finn looks down,   "Not by choice"

Y/N then puts the part down before climbing up to face Finn,

"Seriously?"

"Yeah... we were taken in as kids... all of us. I was FN-1719... Stormtrooper."

"FN-2187..."

Finn then wides his eyes as he sits down more properly

"Y-you?!" He says in amazement

"I never knew there were more."

Damn, so I'm not unique at all in that aspect.... oh well.

"Deserters? All of us here were stormtroopers! They told us to fire our weapons at civilians.... we wouldn't do it. We laid our weapons down..."

"All of you?"

Finn smiles, "The whole company..."
He then looks away, "I don't even know how it happened. I-it wasn't a decision... I was more like..."

"An instinct. To put it plan and simple. A feeling." Y/N answers for him,

"Thought I'm not one to brag..."

Oh who am I kidding, I love it

....this" Y/N starts off before lifting a toolbox up with the Force, "May have had something to do with certain things falling into place." He says with a smirk

Finn looks on in amazement, "Woooaaahhh"

Y/N then laughs, "I know right?! The Force brought me here.... brought me to Rey, Poe..... and god forbid... even Mindy.... the F-" he then stops when he feels a departure.

Now I know that girl didn't up and leave

Y/N runs out with the rest of the crew and Finn hands Y/N some binoculars

He looks out in the vast roaring ocean and eventually spots Rey, riding in a skimmer.

Y/N hands the binoculars to Mindy as he walks up to  Finn,

"I need one of those.... right now." He demands

Frightening by the look on the Jedi's face, he walks with Y/N to go get one. SIMPLE AS THAT

"Y/N!" Mindy yells out as he walks away with Finn,

Mindy then sees Poe walking away in obvious anger towards Rey and Y/N

"The hell were they thinking!" Poe says

"Poe, we gotta go after them."

"Get the Falcon fixed and get out there as fast as we can!"

"What?! No, we'll lose them!"

"Look! They left us! What do you want us to do, swim? Take a risk like them and ride a skimmer?"

"You have no fucking idea what they are fighting!" Mindy yells out before Poe turns around

"And you do?!"

Mindy stops in front of Poe, "yeah.... I do.... and so does Leia."

Poe then gets closer to Mindy and points his finger at her,
"Well, I'm not Leia." He whispers angrily before Mindy pushes Poe finger away,

"That's for DAMN sure." She says before walking away

Y/N initially struggled with controlling the skimmer but eventually got the hang of it and was near the Death Star

"REY!" Y/N screams out, hoping to get a response back..... he struggles to even see well with all the water around

"R- what the fuck am I doing!" He screams out before using the Force to bond with Rey

Mindy then uses the binoculars again to see where her friends are in the ocean

"Mindy!" Finn calls out from behind her, causing her to turn around

"There's another skimmer..."

Eventually the two meet up and embrace each other as they enter the old space station.

Y/N and Rey carefully climb the ruins as they get Higher and higher. They skim through various gaps and weak structures.

They find a solid platform and explore around,
Y/N looks down and notices various stormtrooper helmets on the ground

"What the hell.." he whispers as he bends down to inspect them,
"These are the old helmets from the galactic war.... neat." He comments before dropping it and following Rey.

They then enter a huge throne room and Y/N looks ahead to a worn out chair...

A/N: pretend Y/N is standing with Rey

He winces as his head throbs with voices blaring in his head

Welcome... young Skywalker

Various lightsaber clashes are heard

If you will not fight.... then you will meet. Your. DESTINY

YOU couldn't bring yourself to kill me before and I don't believe you'll destroy me now

The voices then leave his head as he shakes his head slightly before continue to walk around with Rey. A compartment door opens up next to them and Rey immediately walks through it.

"Rey!" Y/N whispers loudly to her,
"Don't you think we sh- aannd you walk through."
Y/N breathes out before walking behind her, the door closes as they walk through and they both look behind them.

They then look forward as they are surrounded by the dark. As they continue to walk, Y/N is suddenly pulled away.

"Wh- REY!" He screams out as he is roughly pulled away into another section in the dark.

"Y/N! NO!" She yells as he disappears, she frantically looks around, and slowly begins to walk, scared at the thought of not finding Y/N

She then spots the wayfinder to her right and walks up to it. She looks up and around before grabbing it.

It gets deadly quiet and when she turns, a lightsaber is heard loudly behind her. She quickly looks and sees herself in a dark cloak, with a double red lightsaber. Rey takes a step back, frightened out her mind.

Dark Rey then looks at her counterpart,
"Don't be afraid of who you are." The dark mistress then steps forward, Rey ignites her lightsaber as she charges in the inevitable fight.

Y/N screams out as he is being pulled away before he stops and drops on his back.

"God.... dammit." He whispers in pain before getting up slowly. It's pitch black as he tries and find his way  around. He activates his green blade and as soon as he does, he hears

To Embrace The Light... You Must Vanquish THE DARK!

Y/N tightens his grip on his lightsaber as he looks around nervously. It gets dead quiet as he continues to look around. He then hears two blades ignite behind him, he turns and sees.....

Y/N takes a step back as he looks at the Sith in confusion.

What the fuck is this.... satan with a lightsaber??

Maul rapidly spins his saber around as he approaches the young Jedi.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

374K 6.3K 63
Well uh, the title kinda explains it:) I'm kinda done with the book, I've been writing chapters lately but updates are very slow All the chapters are...
23.1K 359 13
DISCONTINUED Just read it, I promise you won't be disappointed! This is a Poe Dameron x-reader.
3.5K 134 9
[COMPLETED] A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ash...
255 48 16
ᴵᵗ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵐᵃⁿ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ⚠️𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆- 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄...