GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO

By Txetxe_

I wanna be loved, have that connection where our eyes meet and knowing that we're actually in love with each... More

First book
MEET THE CHARACTERS
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
RANTING
Eight
Nine
IM BACK BABY!!

Ten

200 8 3
By Txetxe_

I'm with Jahron in the studio watching him record his music, the song started of with a good nice and slow pace melody until the beat dropped, it connected all together.

Me and him gotta pretty close after we met at the party. For three weeks now I've been going to his dorm and he's been going to mine too. He'll walk me to class, eat lunch together, and more.

At this point our bond grew bigger and we were like inseparable.

While in the studio Jahron started singing, and started staring at me.

"There's a room full of beautiful women but I only want one (I'm looking at you)" He said while looking at me.

Which made think if he was talking about me but I didn't over think it too much. Then he started giving me that deep stare when he said "Is there a freak in you?" Like if he was talking to me.

Our eyes connected through the whole session. After he came out the booth he sat next to me and we started having a conversation.

"Do you like the song I created?" He said.

"Yeah it was really good." I said catching myself.

"Yeah I made it for someone special I laid eyes on y'know?" He said smiling.

"Well that person is very lucky cause the song sounds really good." I said smiling back at him.

"Yeah she's here right now" he said looking at my lips while licking his lips.

Now me knowing damn well that he could be talking about me makes me feel excited in my stomach but I played like I was clueless.

"Where she at?" I said turning my neck.

"She's right here. He said grabbing my neck tonguing me down.

The kiss was so passionate that his hand was pulling my neck closer to him like if he wanted more of me.

"Jahronnnn" I moaned in our kiss. I didn't want him to stop, but I had to cause I didn't want to fuck him or do anything with him in the studio.

While he's kissing my neck, he leaned me on the table which caused me to whisper in his ear that I didn't want to take things further in the studio.

"Daddy can we go home and finish from there." I said giving him a smirk.

"Anything you want babygirl." He said biting his lips.

It's 1 AM and he ended his session from there and we both went in the car to go home.

We ended in his dorm and all I know I was pinned on the door while his tongue is deep in my throat.

He picked me up and took me to his bedroom and threw me on his bed. He pulled my sweats off and helped me take off my shirt while he was taking off his clothes.

He got on top of me kissing me from head to my stomach until he reached my underwear. He pulled my underwear off very slowly and threw them off the bed.

He began to stare at it for awhile and I got up asking if everything was okay.

"Is there something wrong?" I said sounding shy.

"Nah bae it's just it looks good while it's glitzing" He said smiling.

Then he lightly stick his tongue in me making jump unexpectedly, he continued to eat making me squirm and shake while he's sucking off the clit like oxtail bones.

He stopped and pulled a condom out. He proceed to put the condom on and slowly sticking it in while I let out a soft moan.

While he's going in and out of me he starts to stare at me while biting his lips watching me suffer. He then starts to pick up the pace causing me to scream and moan out.

"Why are you fucking me like this?" I said moaning while he's choking me.

"It's because I love you and being inside you makes me feel happy." He said whispering in my ear.

"Shit you're so deep in me daddy" I said moaning out.

At this point if he thinks he got control over my small ass he got the wrong person. I calmly pushed him off of me causing him to fall back on the bed and got on top of him to start riding.

"Shittt" He said letting out a small moan.

Hearing that boosted my ego which led to me to bounce up and down fast on him.

"Fuck slow down bae" he said holding on me tight.

He picked me up turning me around and started to hit it from the back fast making me moan even louder.

"Fuck yes daddyyy" I said while breathing really hard.

"I feel I'm about to cum" I said .

"Cum on this dick baby." He said whispering in my ear.

He then slowed down which was driving me crazy and started going fast again.

I ended up coming which made me gasp so hard my vagina started to tighten up which led Jahron to let out a small moan under his breathe and started to cum too.

He pulled out and I laid flat on the bed dozing off to sleep.

"Ashantae, will be my girlfriend?" He said while playing in my hair.

"Mhmmm." I said going to sleep.

He started to smile and got up to clean himself in his bathroom. Then came back to lay with me.
—————————————
*MORNING*
It's 5 AM and I got up to put on my clothes to go to my dorm. My dorm is on the other side of campus so it would take me 5 minutes to get there.

I quietly put on my clothes and quickly gathered my things and headed out. Before I headed out I kissed Jahron on his forehead and left.

I ran across campus making it to my dorm and out of no where I got a text from Dasia asking me where I'm at.

ASIAA 🥰
Wya Ashantae?

Me
I'm On my way home.

ASIAA 🥰
Alright make it home safe bae.

Me
Ofc thank you D ❤️.

Coming up the stairs I finally make it to my door. I put the key in slowly turning the knob to open the door. I come in and I see D and Anika on the couch sleep while the tv on.

"Wyd coming home so late?" Kia said coming out her room.

"Well I was just hanging out with Jahron at the studio y'know?" I said walking to my room nervously.

"Ashantae for the years I've known you, I know you're lying but I know there's more to it." She said with her hand on her hip.

I mean Kia was right. She was my best friend since 7th grade, shorty know me like a book.

"Alright come in the room." I said whispering.

Kia tipped toed out the living room so fast to come into my room which made me laugh.

I closed the door and Kia hopped on my bed .

"Okay bitch so spill the tea." She said sounding excited.

"Alright so while at the Studio with Jahron he kissed me..." I said sounding shy.

"You lyingggg Tae?!" Kia said gasping.

"And then we had sex.. at his dorm." I said putting my head down smiling so hard.

"BITCHH WHATTT TELL ME HOW THAT HAPPENED." She said gasping so hard.

"It was so good even though my small ass had to take it. After the sex he asked me to be his girlfriend." I said.

"Bitch I hoped you said yes cause I never seen you so happy with any other boy." She said.

"Bitch what? You know I said yes, ever since we started hanging out I had a crush on his ass for almost a month now." I said.

"Well Tae I'm mad happy for you bro you dead deserved it especially when you been single for too long." She said smiling at me.

"Oh shut up it ain't been that long but how's you and Dave?" I said sounding curious?

"Me and him is good we've been talking for a good minute now, to be honest he's mad chill I feel bad for being mean to him." She said.

"See I told you he could've want to be just your friend." I said.

Kia phone started to go off and it happened to be Dave.

"Yo bro I'm going to talk to you later." She said.

"Mhmmm it's probably Dave texting you but I'm going to take a shower, goodnight." I said.

"Shut uppp and goodnight." She said laughing.
——————————————
AT THIS POINT IM FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON THIS BOOK it's like nobody or anything is giving me motivation for this shit 😕.

And I feel like I did shitty on the sex scene, like it's my first time creating a sex scene in this book. Also it took me like two weeks to create this part DONT ask me how 😗 but yeah enjoy ig.

*I DID NOT LOOK OVER IT*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 4.2K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
157K 3.5K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...