Fantasy Bakugou x Reader

By Belongs_To_Bakugou

◾ Cover Credit: Playboyforkatsuki ♡ ◾Art Credit: Lightning Strikes ◾ I do not own My Hero Academia ◾ or this... More

ᖘrologue
๏ Story Map & World Building ๏
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
🍋Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Important Question
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Side Story - Todoroki
Side Story - Shinsou
Side Story - Midoriya
Side Story - Toga
Side Story - Kirishima
Fantasy Hijinks: Preview
Fantasy Hijinks: Part One
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Two
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Three
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Four
Things to Address
Chapter 63

Chapter 28

55.1K 2.3K 8.7K
By Belongs_To_Bakugou

The air grew thicker as the tension rose, the light dimming in the tent as the sun slowly descending into the horizon. You inhaled deeply, exhaling as you sat on a giant pillow next to the round wooden table. Bakugou growled and crashed onto the pillow across from you, and Kirishima sighed as he sat down across from the both of you.

Where to begin? You and Kirishima stared each other down in concentration as Bakugou closed his eyes, his eyebrows furrowing in irritation. He crossed his arms and tapped his fingers against his tattooed skin, stopping when you finally spoke up.

"Well, where should we start?"

Kirishima translated for you and looked over at Bakugou, who said nothing. He didn't really know where to start either, but everything was still processing in his head. Finally, he opened his red eyes and stared into your (E/C) ones, speaking to his dragon as he looked at you.

"ДЅҜ ӉЄЯ ЇҒ ЅӉЄ'Ѕ өҜДҰ."

Kirishima opened his to speak, but his words caught in his throat for a moment. He looked back at Bakugou and smirked widely, making Bakugou glance over and slam his hand on the table.

"tӉЇЅ ЇЅ ѠӉҰ Ї ԀЇԀҋ't ѠДҋt ҰөҴ ДЯөҴҋԀ ѠӉЄҋ ѠЄ tДℓҜЄԀ!!"

"Ї'Ӎ ЅөЯЯҰ, Ї'Ӎ ЅөЯЯҰ! Ї'ℓℓ ДЅҜ өҜДҰ-"

Kirishima tried to compose himself, forcing his smile back down as he looked at you and repeated Bakugous question.

"He wants to know if you're okay right now."

A blush began to rise in your skin as you stared over at Bakugou, also losing your words in your mouth as you went to speak. Sighing, you quickly shook your head yes, squeezing your eyes shut to ignore his crimson stare.

"Other than the stinging mark on my cheek, I think I'm okay."

Kirishima translated the comment back to Bakugou and the blonde winced, raising his hand up to gently graze your cheek. You flinched as his skin hit yours, but instead of pulling back, he lightened his touch, just barely brushing your face.

"Ї tЯЇЄԀ tө ЅДҰ Ї ѠДЅ ЅөЯЯҰ ЄДЯℓЇЄЯ, БҴt Ї Ԁөҋ't tӉЇҋҜ ЅӉЄ ДҪҪЄҏtЄԀ Їt. ҰөҴ ӉДѴЄ ҋө ЇԀЄД ӉөѠ ЅӉЇttҰ Ї ҒЄЄℓ ДБөҴt Їt, ҜЇЯЇЅӉЇӍД."

"ѠӉҰ Ԁө ҰөҴ tӉЇҋҜ Ї'ѴЄ БЄЄҋ tЯҰЇҋԌ tө ℓЇԌӉtЄҋ tӉЄ ӍөөԀ, БДҜҴԌөҴ, Ї Ԁө ӉДѴЄ Дҋ ЇԀЄД өҒ ӉөѠ ҰөҴ ҒЄЄℓ."

Kirishima pounded his fist against his chest lightly, making Bakugou run his hand up his face and into his blonde hair. Of course he did, why would he forget that? The dragon looked back at you and smiled weakly, translating that Bakugou really was sorry. You subconsciously leaned your cheek further into Bakugous palm, gazing down at the table in defeat.

"I knew he was sorry, I was just...angry. I wanted more than a simple apology-"

Your words cut off as you felt a sinister smirk form to your side, and you slowly turned your head to meet Kirishimas red eyes, his pointy teeth shining as he grinned.

"More? Than a apology? What do you mean by that (F/N)(L/N)?"

Your face flushed even more and you smacked your hand on the table, yelling at Kirishima to not twist your words as he spoke to Bakugou.

"ЅӉЄ ѠДҋtЅ ӍөЯЄ tӉДҋ ЈҴЅt Дҋ ДҏөℓөԌҰ ҒЯөӍ ҰөҴ."

Bakugous eye twitched and he glared at Kirishima, glancing back and watching you huff in embarrassed anger.

"ѠӉДt tӉЄ ҒҴҪҜ ԀөЄЅ tӉДt ӍЄДҋ?"

"ӍҰ БЄЅt ԌҴЄЅЅ ЇЅ ӍөЯЄ ДҒҒЄҪtЇөҋ, ӍҰ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ. ҰөҴ ҪДҋ БЄ Д ℓДԀЇЄЅ ӍДҋ ЇҒ ҰөҴ tЯЇЄԀ."

Rolling his eyes, Bakugou swore at the dragon before leaning over towards you. You inhaled sharply and leaned back as he got even closer, turning bright red as the prince gently bit your injured cheek again. It still felt painful, but it wasn't as harsh as when he had done it earlier, and you glared over at Kirishima as he covered his mouth to hold in a laugh, his eyes watering on the verge of tears.

"You said you wouldn't make anymore misunderstandings Kirishima!"

"I-I know! I'm tr-trying, ahaha!"

You pushed against Bakugou and finally pulled away, hissing as the cold air hit the second bitemark. The blonde adjusted himself back onto his own pillowed seat, but grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. As your body fell closer to his, his other arm wrapped around your torso and he pulled you into his lap, resting his chin on the top of your head. His forearms sat wrapped around your waist as you squirmed, tilting your head to look up at Bakugou as you spoke to Kirishima.

"Th-Then ask him what the hell he's doing?"

Kirishima nodded and asked Bakugou, listening to the response before wiping away a tear as it fell down his cheek.

"He said 'you asked for more than just an apology, so he's being nice to you."

"How is biting someone nice?!"

You sighed and accepted your fate, rubbing the bruised skin as Kirishima tilted his head.

"Oh yeah, I guess you wouldn't know, but biting someone's cheek is an act of endearment to the people of Mirag, typically only done between newlyweds and young kids."

Now your entire body had turned red, each word hitting you harder and harder. Newlyweds? Kids? You were young, sure, but you wouldn't say you were a kid!

"So...it's supposed to be affectionate."

"Yep!"

You smiled slightly and chuckled, thinking about how it was cute that he would do something kids typically do. Bakugou grunted and spoke, his jaw bouncing gently against your head.

"ѠӉДt'Ѕ Ѕө ҒҴҋҋҰ."

"ЅӉЄ ДЅҜЄԀ ѠӉҰ ҰөҴ БЇt ӉЄЯ, Ї ԌҴЄЅЅ ЅӉЄ tӉЇҋҜЅ Їt'Ѕ ҪҴtЄ?"

You had been the only one blushing during this, but now a faint pink dusted Bakugous cheeks, pouting and looking away from Kirishima. The blonde growled and mumbled under his breath, his words echoing in your ear.

"tӉЇЅ ѠДЅ ЅҴҪӉ Д ЅtҴҏЇԀ ЇԀЄД."

"ӉЄҰ, ҰөҴ'ЯЄ tӉЄ өҋЄ ѠӉө ҒЄℓℓ Їҋ ℓөѴЄ ѠЇtӉ Д ҒөЯЄЇԌҋЄЯ."

Bakugou whipped his head back and barked at Kirishima, who only sighed and looked back at you.

"He's just embarrassed. Ignore him and ask me another question, (F/N)."

Embarrassed? You tilted your head to look up at Bakugou, your (H/L) hair rubbing against his chest as he pouted. He knew you were staring up at him, and he even glanced down for a moment, but his face only grew redder as he closed his eyes again. You looked back over at Kirishima, your eyebrows pinching.

"Does...does he really...love me, Kirishima..."

As you spoke, your words grew quieter and quieter, until they were nothing but a whisper. Kirishima felt his heart pick up, and he chuckled; he wanted to tease you and his prince more, but knew he had already caused enough damage and had to take things seriously, just for a while.

"He does, (F/N), but do you want me to ask him?"

You thought for a moment, one of your hands moving up to cover your deeply reddening face.

"No- well, yes...I don't know! I'm just confused."

Now both of your hands were moved to cover your blushing face, tears welling in your eyes as you shook your head. You had never really been in love before, and now Bakugou was causally saying it to you on a daily basis? And you were saying it back? Kirishima hummed and leaned forward, holding his head up on the table with his hand.

"ДҰЄ, БДҜҴԌөҴ. ѠӉҰ Ԁө ҰөҴ ℓЇҜЄ (Ғ/ҋ) Ѕө ӍҴҪӉ?"

Bakugou held his breath, growling as he looked down at you in his lap. Did you seriously ask why? Was he going to have to explain it to Kirishima? The blonde knew this bastard in front of him would make fun of him, but what else could he do? Bakugou exhaled and spoke quietly; he sounded angry, but the energy had left his voice.

"Ї Ԁөҋ't ҜҋөѠ...Їt'Ѕ Дℓℓ ЈҴЅt Ѕө ҪөҋҒҴЅЇҋԌ tө ӍЄ."

Kirishima groaned and rubbed his temples. Why was he dealing with two idiots instead of one? He repeated the question more sternly, making sure Bakugou knew a real answer was required from him. The prince groaned back and tightened his grip on you, leaning back to look at your figure.

"Ї ԀЇԀҋ't ℓЇҜЄ ӉЄЯ Дt ҒЇЯЅt. Ї Ԁөҋ't tӉЇҋҜ Ї ԀЇԀ. ѠӉЄҋ ѠЄ ӍЄt, ЅӉЄ ѠДЅ ЈҴЅt ЅөӍЄ БЇtҪӉ Їҋ ӍҰ ѠДҰ, tДℓҜЇҋԌ tө ӍЄ, ЅӉөѠЇҋԌ ӍЄ ӉЄЯ ӍДҏ, ДЅҜЇҋԌ ӍЄ ҒөЯ ԀЇЯЄҪtЇөҋЅ."

"ѠөѠ, ѠӉДt Д ӍөҋЅtЄЯ."

"ЅӉҴt Ҵҏ."

Kirishima rolled his eyes but leaned forward on the table lazily, quietly repeating the words Bakugou spoke, a sentence behind, so that you could listen as well.

"БҴt tӉЄ ӍөЯЄ ѠЄ ЅtДҰЄԀ tөԌЄtӉЄЯ, tӉЄ ҪℓөЅЄЯ ЅӉЄ ҜЄҏt ԌЄttЇҋԌ tө ӍЄ. ЅӉЄ ѠДЅ ЅtЯДҋԌЄ, tЯЄДtЇҋԌ ӍЄ ԀЇҒҒЄЯЄҋtℓҰ, БЄЇҋԌ Ѕө ԀҴӍБ ДҋԀ ҪℓҴӍЅҰ. Ї ԌҴЄЅЅ...Ї ЈҴЅt ℓЄДЯҋЄԀ tө ЄҋЈөҰ БЄЇҋԌ ДЯөҴҋԀ ӉЄЯ, өЯ ЅөӍЄtӉЇҋԌ ℓЇҜЄ tӉДt."

Bakugous voice trailed off, his face contorting in pain as he tried to speak his mind without getting annoyed; talking so openly was new to the prince, so his embarrassment only grew the more words he let out.

"ѠӉЄҋ ЅӉЄ Ԍөt ҜЇԀҋДҏҏЄԀ БҰ tӉөЅЄ ҒҴҪҜЇҋԌ ҒЯЄДҜЅ, Ї ҒЄℓt ЅҪДЯЄԀ. Ї ҜҋөѠ ҰөҴ ԀЇԀ tөө, ҜЇЯЇЅӉЇӍД. ѠӉЄҋ Ї ЅДѠ ҰөҴ ДҋԀ ӉЄЯ Їҋ tӉДt ЯөөӍ Їҋ tӉЄ ҪЇtҰ, Ї ҒЄℓt...ЅҪДЯЄԀ..ДԌДЇҋ."

As you listened to Kirishimas translations, you felt your heart pick up speed. Was this how Bakugou felt this entire time? Were these things he had tried to tell you whenever he spoke so seriously to you? Your eyes fell to the table, your arms shakily holding onto Bakugous. These were things you would tell someone when you wanted to confess to them. How many times has he done this?

"БЄҒөЯЄ ѠЄ Ԍөt ӉЄЯЄ, ѠЄ ЯДҋ Їҋtө ДҋөtӉЄЯ ӍЄӍБЄЯ өҒ tӉЄ ℓЄДԌҴЄ, Д ЅӉДҏЄЅӉЇҒtЄЯ. ЅtҴҏЇԀ БЇtҪӉ ЅӉДҏЄԀ ӉЄЯЅЄℓҒ tө ℓөөҜ ℓЇҜЄ (Ғ/ҋ), ДҋԀ Ї ҪөҴℓԀҋ't Ԁө ДҋҰtӉЇҋԌ. Ї ҪөҴℓԀҋ't ӉҴЯt ӉЄЯ ѠӉЄҋ ЅӉЄ ℓөөҜЄԀ ℓЇҜЄ tӉДt.."

Tears welled in your eyes as your hold on the prince tightened. You remembered seeing his hesitation when you encountered Himiko in the desert, but you didn't really understand why, until now. Maybe that you didn't understand, but that it just flew over your head with all the other crazy things that had been happening; maybe it had just escaped your mind. You shook your head and looked up at Kirishima, trying to blink away the tears, unable to stop them from falling.

"Tell him I'm sorry, Kirishima."

The redhead sat up and tilted his head, confused as he put his hand up to quiet Bakugou.

"What are you apologizing for (F/N)? You didn't-"

"Tell him I'm sorry for not understanding!"

You choked back a sob and turned your body, pressing your chest against Bakugous as you wrapped your arms around him tightly. You grit your teeth, trying not to cry so childishly, but everything you were feeling was beginning to burst.

"Even though we speak a different language, I should've tried to understand! I should've thought about how he felt more, and should've learned to take a hint, maybe even ask questions. I feel so stupid for not thinking about it."

The tears streamed down your face and landed on Bakugous chest, the blonde leaning back slightly and holding himself up with one arm. His other slowly raised onto your back, patting it in an attempt to be comforting, before looking at Kirishima in confusion. The dragon sighed and began to translate, making Bakugou grimace in pain; he should be the one calling you stupid, not you yourself.

"All I cared about was saving Egaby, that's all I wanted. I...I still do, I want to go home, but it feels like I've been sucked into a new story, a story that's bigger than my dying village."

Your voice grew quieter for a moment, unsure if you should keep talking, but your mouth began to move on its own.

"And even though Bakugou just said all those things, and while it's a lot to process, I can't help but have this unwavering doubt...about the prophecy, and about All Might, and the sword, and the league."

Kirishima felt his heart drop and he sighed, leaning his elbow on the table and lazily gesturing with his other hand towards Bakugou.

"ЅӉЄ'Ѕ ѠөЯЯЇЄԀ ДБөҴt tӉЄ ЅtөЯҰ өҒ Дℓℓ ӍЇԌӉt ДҋԀ tӉЄ ЅѠөЯԀ, БДҜҴԌөҴ. ЅӉЄ'Ѕ БЄЄҋ ԀөҴБtЇҋԌ өҴЯ ЇҋtЄҋtЇөҋЅ tӉЇЅ ѠӉөℓЄ tЇӍЄ, Ѕө ѠЄ ҋЄЄԀ tө ԀЇЅҪҴЅЅ tӉЇЅ ҋөѠ."

Bakugou pouted his lips and looked down at you, seeing you trembling against his body, and he sighed as well, closing his eyes.

"Ԁө ѠЄ ӉДѴЄ tө?"

"Їt'Ԁ БЄ БЄttЄЯ tө ЄӝҏℓДЇҋ ЄѴЄЯҰtӉЇҋԌ, tӉДҋ tө ℓЄДѴЄ ӉЄЯ ҒЄЄℓЇҋԌ ℓЇҜЄ tӉДt."

You listened as they spoke to each other, straining your ears to try and pick up any words that you knew. Bakugous breathing grew quieter for a moment, sitting back up more and staring down at you. He lifted one hand and rubbed it against your face, trying to wipe away your tears. His hand was rough, making you wince as it scraped your skin. After attempting to clean your face, he turned you around to face Kirishima once more, and you stared at the dragon with puffy red eyes. Kirishima smiled weakly at you, crossing his arms on the table and spoke softly.

"ҏЯЇҋҪЄЅЅ, I'm going to explain everything, hopefully it can help calm your fears, but you have to let me say everything before you ask any questions."

You blinked slowly and nodded, your lip quivering as you grabbed Bakugous arm and wrapped it back around yourself. Bakugous heart skipped a beat and he leaned his head on yours, inhaling deeply. You felt his chest moving against you as he breathed, and the slow but constant pace began to calm you down. Kirishima nodded with you and cleared his throat, confirming each sentence beforehand with Bakugou.

"Okay, so Bakugou wasn't supposed to be that far down south, we already discussed that. He wasn't really supposed to go anywhere into Okomoto besides through the desert, to get to the temple, and...and possibly a small town on the outskirts of the Enjeer Fields."

You nodded again, knowing you would want to ask questions but forcing yourself to stay quiet.

"When we left Mirag to fight back against the league, Bakugou was determined to get the Sword of All Might. In every Mirag legend, every way to get it required a sacrifice...which, you already know about."

Kirishimas nails dug into his arms, pinching himself as he hesitated to keep going.

"The..uh, the original plan was to just find someone in a small village, somewhere desolate, lowly populated, and collect someone along the way to Mount Musutafu, but the prophecy is more, well, complicated than that."

He said something to Bakugou, and the prince grumbled in agreement, shaking his head against your own as they disagreed.

"ѠЄ ЅӉөҴℓԀҋ't БЄ tЄℓℓЇҋԌ ӉЄЯ Дℓℓ tӉЇЅ."

"Ԁө ҰөҴ ѠДҋt tө ℓЇЄ tө ӉЄЯ ҒөЯЄѴЄЯ tӉЄҋ?"

Bakugou averted his eyes and moved his other arm to snake around you, moving his head to lay it down on your shoulder. He didn't want to lie to you; he wanted to be able to tell you everything, but he didn't know how you would feel, having some of your fears confirmed.

"The original tale of All Might describes his mentor, Shimura, Goddess of the Sky, gave the sword All Might wielded to him. She cared for All Might so much, that the amount of power she imbued into the weapon ended up destroying her. When All Might defeated his enemies, he hid the sword deep within the temple, so locked away that the only way to get to it was to sacrifice someone that loved you-"

You stared at Kirishima and your eyes wavered, making the dragon boy quickly correct himself.

"It's not that crazy to believe! I mean, it just proves that the new wielder of the Sword of All Might is worthy of being on the same level of power as the God himself."

Now your eyes were narrowing, wanting to correct and disagree with the boy in front of you, and Kirishima could tell. He pouted and looked down at the table, ware that you thought he sounded foolish.

"It would make sense if you knew the story from birth, (F/N). It's been passed down from generation to generation, and-"

"And maybe it was misinterpreted?"

Kirishima looked back up at you, seeing you also looking down at the table, your eyes lost in thought.

"I didn't realize until recently that my own history was skewed; I thought that everything I was taught and raised on was truth. Egabians weren't only exiled for not contributing to the country's cause, they were exiled for working with the enemy. I can't say for certain, but maybe this story was also..skewed..."

You grew quiet as your voice trailed off, shrinking into Bakugous hold. Kirishima stared at you, opening his mouth to speak, but stopped himself, grabbing onto his chin in thought. Bakugou growled quietly, asking the redhead what you had said. He quickly translated and he huffed, rolling his eyes. Kirishima shook his head and brushed Bakugou off, waving his hand and chuckling as he told you to ignore him once more.

"Anyways, the plan was to find someone...and get them to fall in love with Bakugou, and then take them to the temple, to get the sword-"

"Wait."

"I thought I said to hold off on your questions (F/N)-"

"Wait."

You felt your eye twitch and you glared up at Kirishima, whipping your head around to glare at Bakugou before speaking.

"You're telling me you were actually going to kidnap someone, force them to fall in love with him, and then sacrifice them?"

You squirmed out of Bakugous grasp as Kirishima tried to speak over you, but you continued to question him, stumbling to your feet and pacing around.

"(F/N) wait-"

"First off, I'm pretty sure kidnapping someone automatically makes it impossible to fall in love. Second, what do you mean 'make' them fall in love? Bakugou isn't really the charismatic type. And third, if they found out you were going to sacrifice them, how could you be certain they'd continue to love him?"

Kirishima translated when Bakugou questioned him again, scoffing as the redhead stood up to follow you.

"ԀЇԀҋ't ЅӉЄ ҒДℓℓ Їҋ ℓөѴЄ ѠЇtӉ ӍЄ? ДҋԀ Ї ҜЇԀҋДҏҏЄԀ ӉЄЯ."

"ЅӉҴt Ҵҏ БДҜҴԌөҴ."

"Їt'Ѕ tЯҴЄ!"

Kirishima circled around with you and followed your pacing, grabbing you by the shoulder to make him look back at you. When your (E/C) eyes met his red ones, he shrugged his shoulders weakly.

"That's just it though, it wasn't a terrible plan, but it wasn't the best one either. Believe it or not, Bakugou really can be charming, he just chooses not to be, and with me as his 'wing man', it wouldn't be hard to make someone fall for him."

Kirishima winked at you, waiting for you to laugh at his pun, but you never did, and he quickly let go of you to rub his neck.

"Regardless, that ended up not happening, what with Bakugou getting kidnapped and dropped off in the Southern ocean, and that's when he met you."

"Great, someone for him to charm, right?"

You slipped away from Kirishima and moved over to a large wooden dresser, carved and decorated with beautiful designs. You peeked inside boredly, scanning over all the bright and gorgeously crafted clothes; capes, headdresses, something that looked like formal wear. Kirishima stepped towards you and put his hands on his hips, translating for Bakugou before speaking to you directly.

"To be perfectly honest with you, that was the plan at first."

You whipped your head around and glared at the dragon, your eyes trailing over to Bakugou as the blonde stood up.

"And it was both of our idea, not just Bakugous."

Your heart thumped against your chest, closing your eyes as you shook your head in disgust. Kirishima stayed put as Bakugou slowly made his way towards you, but stopped when Kirishima threw his hand up.

"How were we supposed to know that we would-"

He cut himself off, his words catching in his throat as he covered his mouth. You opened your eyes and looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"You'd what?"

"Nothing. Regardless, after a while-"

"No, no. Hang on."

You narrowed your eyes and frowned at Kirishima, taking a step towards him.

"Finish what you were going to say."

"F-Finish what?"

You continued to move towards Kirishima, eventually trapping him against an end table. You slammed your hands down on either side of him and glared at him, making a light blush spread across his cheeks. He flinched and called over to Bakugou, who quickly moved towards you and pulled you back by your shoulders. You growled and squirmed, failing to escape Bakugous grasp this time.

"I'm not going to listen any further until you answer me, Kirishima!"

Kirishima froze, speaking quietly to Bakugou.

"ӉЄҰ, БДҜҴԌөҴ. ԀЇԀ Ї tЄℓℓ ҰөҴ tӉДt Ї ЄӝҏℓДЇҋЄԀ ҪөҋҋЄҪtЇөҋ tө ӉЄЯ?"

"...ԀЇԀ ҰөҴ ЅЄЯЇөҴЅℓҰ-"

"ЅӉЄ ДЅҜЄԀ!"

Bakugou growled and barked at Kirishima, and you barked as well.

"What's he saying?"

"He's mad at me for telling you about how connecting with each other works."

You scoffed and turned your head to look up at Bakugou, letting your eyes fall half lidded.

"Awe, is he embarrassed that you two kissed?"

"No, he's mad because we share the same feelings."

You kept your eyes on Bakugou as the blonde stared at you, and the realization hit you. Slowly, your eyes trailed back to Kirishima, your head following suit as a blush covered your cheeks.

"Wait, but you-"

"Yeah, I love you too, (F/N)."

What. You shook your head and smiled awkwardly, quick to try and counter what he had just admitted.

"Since when? And why? And...and why are you so casual about it?!"

Now Kirishima was laughing, chuckling quietly as you descending into a rambling panic. The redhead stepped forward, and Bakugou narrowed his eyes, but Kirishima stuck his tongue out at his friend before putting his hands on your shoulders. After a few seconds, Bakugou let go of you and let Kirishima pull you into a hug, crossing his arms as he looked away with a scowl.

"I'm acting causal about it because it is casual. You're a great person, (F/N), but I only love you because Bakugou loves you. I'm not saying that I probably wouldn't otherwise, but we're connected, and typically, the riders feelings overwhelm the dragons."

Your mind went blank as you sat in Kirishimas arms, unable to move as the dragon hugged you tighter.

"I don't plan on ever making any advancements. To me, you're someone special, someone close to me. Someone I plan on taking care of."

Kirishimas words echoed in your ears, and the blush only deepened on your face. The redhead pulled away from the hug and lowered himself to your eye level, smiling kindly at you.

"A few days after all three of us had met, Bakugou started to fall for you, and I knew he was. Which meant that I would too. I didn't want to bother Bakugou while he figured things out, that's why I didn't reappear until...that night."

That night. Your brain racked itself to think back to when you and Bakugou were alone on that hill, the sun setting against the horizon. Your memory flooded your senses with the smell of wet grass, the sounds of the gentle breeze, and Bakugous voice quietly mumbling those words.

"Sunset. ҰөҴ ДЯЄ ℓЇҜЄ tӉЄ sunset, (Ғ/ҋ)."

Damn it. The blush never left your face as Kirishima leaned back up, turning you around to face Bakugou, who was still turned away, tapping his fingers angrily.

"And that night, was when Bakugou changed the plan."

You tilted your head and hummed in confusion.

"What was the new plan?"

"Well...I didn't fully know. He didn't tell me, but I could feel that the plan had changed. I figured it was to bring you here, and here we are."

You blinked, gasping in shock as you pulled yourself away from Kirishima and grabbed onto Bakugous arm, forcing him to look at you with his crimson eyes.

"S-So ever since that night, you had been planning on bringing me to Mirag?!"

Kirishima laughed and translated for Bakugou, quickly summarizing without telling him the short confession he had just made, and Bakugou groaned.

"ѠӉДt tӉЄ ӉЄℓℓ, ҰөҴ'ЯЄ tЄℓℓЇҋԌ ӉЄЯ tӉДt tөө?"

"ДԌДЇҋ, ЅӉЄ ДЅҜЄԀ."

Bakugou huffed and looked down at you, yanking his arm away.

"ҰЄДӉ, Ѕө ѠӉДt? Ї ѠДҋtЄԀ tө БЯЇҋԌ ҰөҴ ӉЄЯЄ, Ї ԀЄҪЇԀЄԀ tӉДt ѠЄ'Ԁ ҒЇҋԀ Д ԀЇҒҒЄЯЄҋt ѠДҰ tө ԌЄt tӉЄ ЅѠөЯԀ, ЄЇtӉЄЯ tӉДt, өЯ-"

He hesitated for a moment, shrugging his shoulders weakly and turning around.

"өЯ..ѠӉДt ЅӉЄ ӉДԀ ЅДЇԀ. ДҒtЄЯ ӍЄЄtЇҋԌ (Ғ/ҋ), Ї tӉөҴԌӉt ӍДҰБЄ tӉЄҰ'ЯЄ БЄ ЅөӍЄtӉЇҋԌ ӍөЯЄ tө tӉЄ ҏЯөҏӉЄҪҰ, өЯ ЅөӍЄtӉЇҋԌ өҒҒ ДБөҴt Їt."

You listened as Kirishima translated, looking down at the ground in concentration. He was thinking that something was wrong with the story too. You smiled to yourself, a little proud that you had come to the same idea without ever talking about it.

"That still doesn't explain why he brought me up here."

You circled around Bakugou and tried to keep eye contact, moving to stay in his field of vision as he continued to look away. Kirishima shook his head, a smirk forming on his face.

"ЅӉЄ ѠДҋtЅ tө ҜҋөѠ ѠӉҰ ҰөҴ БЯөҴԌӉt ӉЄЯ ӉЄЯЄ, БДҜҴԌөҴ."

"ѠӉҰ ԀөЄЅ ЅӉЄ ҋЄЄԀ tө ҒҴҪҜЇҋԌ ҜҋөѠ ЄѴЄЯҰtӉЇҋԌ?"

Bakugou shoved you out of the way for a moment, grabbing Kirishimas arm and pulling him a few feet away from you. He growled under his breath, and the two spoke quietly to each other as you stood there, left in the dark. Kirishima laughed loudly for a moment, only to be smacked over the head by Bakugou, and you called over to them.

"I'd like an answer."

Kirishima nodded to the blonde and tilted his head, tapping his fingertips together.

"I would love to tell you, ҏЯЇҋҪЄЅЅ, but Bakugou has decided that he wants to tell you himself."

You exhaled in disappointment and gestured to the redhead, frowning again.

"I- You- We're literally doing this so that we can talk to each other! How is he going to tell me himself?"

"I'm going to teach him. Actually, we both are."

Kirishima clapped his hands together and smiled widely, showing off his pointed teeth as you and Bakugou both glared at him.

"Starting tomorrow, you will be teaching Bakugou, and Bakugou will be teaching you! I'll be there for stability, but this way, you two will have plenty of time to talk!"

He quickly repeated himself in their own language, and Bakugou rolled his eyes, running his hands through his messy hair tiredly. You rubbed and scratched the back of your neck in thought, once more questioning Kirishima.

"Why starting tomorrow?"

As soon as you asked, the loud thunder of drumming came from outside the tent, and you jumped. Kirishimas smile turned into another smirk, and he gestured to the tent door.

"Because tonight, we're going to celebrate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...
130K 3.6K 55
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...
45K 1K 74
You find yourself falling in love with someone unexpected, you only came to UA to become a hero. But now you're torn between two enemies, drama, and...
38.1K 909 43
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...