Sanders Sides One Shots

By AnxiousFluffballTM

Oh hey, this exists Will mostly be fluff or angst. Might do some smut but no promises Feel free to request b... More

If things had been different..
A Proper Movie Night!
WOO! (A/N)
um whAT (A/N)
How can this be possible.?
A/N - I have been revived lmaoo

Requests!

192 3 5
By AnxiousFluffballTM

Here is where you can leave your requests!

Some real quick requirements:
Make sure to include ships or specify if you just have a general idea with no ships, either works. It'll be a lot easier for me to write requests if you leave some kind of idea for a story you have other than just the ship. I won't do any X reader, Thomas x Side(s), or RemRom. (unless it's platonic RemRom in which case that's all good. Same goes for Thomas x Sides) I'm not hating on anyone that ships the last two, it's just a little uncomfortable for me to write personally. I just have a hard time writing x reader's so I'm not going to write that. (for now) I'm pretty much good with any other ships tho. Feel free to requests anything with Remy/Sleep and Picani, I'm perfectly fine with including them. Also if you're requesting smut, please specify dom/sub and any kinks you want included.

Fluff:

Angst:

Smut:

I'll try to get to requests as soon as possible!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
185K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...