Evil-Natured Husband, Don't T...

By holibelle

"Is this man not going to divorce me? Why does he still ask me to warm the bed every night?" A certain man sa... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150
151 - 155
156 - 160
161 - 165
166 - 170
171 - 175
176 - 180
181 - 185
186 - 190
191 -195
196 - 200
201 - 205
206 - 210
211 - 215
216 - 220
221 - 225
226 - 230
231 - 235
236 - 240
241 - 245
246 - 250
251 - 255
256 - 260
261 - 265
266 - 270
271 - 275
276 - 280
281 - 285
286 - 290
291 - 295
296 - 300
301 - 305
311 - 315
316 - 320
321 - 325
326 - 330
331 - 335
*Updates from 336 Onwards*

306 - 310

4.3K 82 10
By holibelle

Chapter 306: It Turned Out That You Cared About Me So Much

Song Wuyou who was called 'my wife', suddenly blushed.

Her heartbeat seemed to beat so fast. She stared at Gu Yanhao. "Don't call me 'my wife'."

Gu Yanhao said with a charming smile. "You are my wife."

Song Wuyou pursed up her lips and looked at him angrily. "So, you have no confidence in me?"

She participated in this competition merely because  she wanted to improve her knowledge and learn more. She didn't necessarily need to win the prize.

"I just don't want you to work so hard." Gu Yanhao's eyes were light and gentle.

"If I win the prize, the minimum bonus is five million dollars."

"Didn't I gave you the black card?" Gu Yanhao frowned.

His black card, both withdrawing cash or swiping, was unlimited. She could spend it as much as she liked. Moreover, she worked at the Gu Company and earned a salary every month.

She didn't have to work so hard to squeeze her mind dry to compete with many people for an award.

"I want to learn more. I want to participate in a  competition to improve my level and to enrich myself." Fortunately, she had a better life in this world.

Gu Yanhao looked at her deeply and suddenly felt that she was strange.

Learn more, improving her own level and enriching herself... She wasn't this motivated before.

"Well, if that's what you like, but you must rest as well. Don't tire yourself out." Gu Yanhao looked at her  affectionately.

Song Wuyou had a doe-like expression and nodded. "Well, I will. You can go to England with a peaceful mind."

At this time, the dishes were delivered one after another.

Song Wuyou liked to eat lobster.

Once the lobster arrived, Gu Yanhao unshelled it for her.

Song Wuyou suddenly grabbed the hand he reached out to grab the lobster.

Gu Yanhao raised his eyebrow while looking at her.

"Did you forget? You are allergic to these things."  She didn't want him to be sent to the hospital due to allergies like  last time.

As Gu Yanhao listened, he hooked up his lips and  smiled. His face had a beaming smile: "It turned out that you care about me so much."

Song Wuyou's face turned red and she refused to admit:  "I just don't want you to give money to the hospital for nothing."

"Silly girl, is it so difficult to admit that you care for me?" Gu Yanhao placed her hand on his palm and rubbed it gently.

The soft hand was comfortable to hold. It felt good and the skin was slippery like fine silk.

"You..." Song Wuyou felt embarrassed that he held her hand like this. She blushed and looked at Gu Yanhao: "Let go!"

Gu Yanhao laughed evilly. "I won't let go. Your hand looks good."

"Is it the person that looks good or her hands?"

Gu Yanhao's long phoenix eyes showed a smile. "The hand looks good, but the person looks better."

"Someone is watching us." Song Wuyou saw several girls staring at them from their side. She was ashamed and quickly withdrew  her hand.

"Let them look. I don't mind."

"I want to eat lobsters. It won't taste good if it  gets cold." This man, after the dish arrived, suddenly grabbed her hand. How would she be able to eat?

Gu Yanhao listened. He smiled elegantly and called the waiter.

The waiter came over and smiled while he asked Gu Yanhao: "Young master Gu, what do you need?"

Gu Yanhao pointed his finger to the beautiful white  porcelain plate of the lobster. His voice was very pleasant and deep. "Unshell the lobster and bring it back."

The waiter's eyes flashed a bit of surprised. He quickly picked it up and smiled. "Alright."

Song Wuyou was speechless as she looked at Gu Yanhao. "Can I just unshell it?"

Did it have to be so complicated?

Chapter 307: My Heart Will Ache For You

Gu Yanhao smiled, his gaze falling upon her pale slender hands. "If  your hand gets a cut from the shrimp shell, my heart will ache."

Song Wuyou snorted: "There are so many stabbed wounds in making embroidery, wouldn't you die of heartaches?"

As soon as Gu Yanhao heard her words, his eyes narrowed. "It  seems that I'm have to stop you from doing these kinds of rough jobs."

Song Jiuyue's face became paler and paler. Every word that Gu Yanhao said to Song Wuyou cut through her heart like knives.

These kind of words, did they really come out of Gu Yanhao's mouth? Is Song Wuyou really so important in his heart?

After they finished eating, Gu Yanhao and Song Wuyou left the restaurant Song Jiuyue raised her head, her dim and saddened gaze watching the direction that they left in. "Going to watch a movie..."

Something that Gu Yanhao had once considered as the most boring thing to do, but now he can't wait to do it with Song Wuyou. He's really completely fallen in love with Song Wuyou.

Song Jiuyue lost completely to Song Wuyou.

Even the identity of the Song family pearl, has lost. And she has lost so utterly.

At this time, her phone rang. She answered it. It was from the first hospital.

Song Jiuyue's heart tightened, "Hello?"

"Miss Song, Mr. Song had a sudden heart attack. He is now currently under rescue..."

Without waiting for the other party to finish talking, Song Jiuyue hurriedly got up and rushed out to the hospital. When she arrived at the hospital, Song Nan had just been rescued. He was sent back to the ward. The doctor told her that if she wanted Song Nan to have a better life, he will need to undergo heart-replacement surgery.

This was a major operation. The surgery cost is about five hundred thousand yuan[1].

After the operation, various observations and medications are  required. The cost for a month should be at least a thousand to ten  thousand yuan.

Song Jiuyue thought that she had some jewelry to sell at home. She agreed to Song Nan's surgery.

The doctor told her information about the operation and went back to work.

Not long after the doctor left, Song Nan woke up.

Song Jiuyue told him about the operation.

"If I fall down, can Song Company still be saved?" Song Nan's concerned has always been about his company.

"Dad, your health is more important. If the company is gone, then it's gone." Song Jiuyue looked at him sadly.

Song Nan's eyes flashed with hatred. "It's all my fault. It's all my fault for raising tigers [2]. I, Song Nan, raised a good daughter for others. If I had known at that time that Song Wuyou was not my daughter, I would have trampled her to death!"

Song Nan looked at Song Jiuyue with guilt. "Jiuyue, it's all dad's fault. If I hadn't brought Song Wuyou back, Ah Hao is yours."

Song Jiuyue does hold hatred for Song Wuyou in her heart, but what's more important right now is to comfort Song Nan, "Dad, things are in the past. You don't have to feel guilty anymore."

"Others might not know, but I know how much you like Ah Hao."

Song Jiuyue's eyes are full of sadness. "The person he loves is Song Wuyou."

"Jiuyue, how is your progress with Cheng Junhua?" Song Nan looked at Song Yuyue and asked.

"I received an invitation card to his birthday party." Song Jiuyue said. Mrs. Ji had sent people to give it to her. She will use this opportunity to have a good talk with Cheng Junhua.

Song Nan's eyes flashed with a gleam, "You take good care of him.  As long as you become his wife, even Song Company's closure is temporary."

"So Dad, you must take good care of your body. While the green hills last, there'll be wood to burn[3] . If something happens to you, I am afraid I will become depraved."

"I promise you. So, take good care of yourself. If there's really no money left, sell off the Song family villa."

____________________________________
Note:
[1] Yuan is a China currency
[2] 养虎为患 yǎng hǔ wéi huàn means to nurture a tiger invites calamity
[3] 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧 líu de qīng shān zài , bù pà méi chái shāo means Where there's life there's hope

Chapter 308: Want You

As soon as Song Jiuyue heard it, there was a tug on her heart.

Was the Song family really going to decline? Has it gotten to the point that they have to sell the house?

Song Jiuyue felt so powerless. She was the eldest daughter, but now she can only be on standby and watch the downfall of the Song family.

She frowned slightly and swore secretly that she must become the wife of the eldest young master of the Cheng family!

At the Cinema, the big screen was playing a very good romantic and sweet love story movie. Before the movie was aired, the movie marketing did a lot of publicity. Those who came in here were virtually all lovers or married couples. Because the story was romantic and sweet, not only were the male and  female protagonists young and good-looking, even the supporting actors  were good-looking too. Everyone in the cast also had great acting skills. It was pleasing to the eyes to watch their expressions.

However, Song Wuyou yawned frequently and looked very sleepy.

Compared with Gu Yanhao, who watched with interest, she seemed out of place.

In the end, she fell asleep leaning against the chair.

Suddenly, there was a heart-throbbing scene.

As the male lead was teaching the female lead to swim, they unconsciously started embracing each other. A passionate kiss in the middle of the pool to the side of the pool.

The kiss was so passionate. The man was only wearing a swimming trunks, revealing a fit figure.

The female lead wore a bikini that emphasized her chest. When she hugged the male lead, her breast was squished as she moaned.

The scene made the viewers blushed and their hearts throbbed. Some couples seated in dimmer lighting couldn't resist hugging and kissing each other.

The foreign couple sitting in front of Gu Yunhao were kissing as if  there was no one else around. The man's hand went straight in from his  partner's V-shaped collar.

Seeing this scene, Gu Yanhao raised his eyebrows slightly. His eyes looked up at the big screen.

The camera turned to the male lead's bed.

The main leads kissed from the pool to the bed. They began to roll  together under the sheets, the blankets covering their bodies from view.

But their expressions were executed well. That woman's dazed and charming appearance...

Gu Yanhao suddenly thought of what Secretary Zhang said, "The wall is thumping, the bed is thumping."

"Song Wuyou, is it good?" Gu Yanhao looked over with interest.

It would have been fine if he hadn't looked over. Once looked, Gu Yanhao's raised lips froze momentarily.

This woman actually fell asleep! It was just halfway in the movie, and she fell asleep? This was a romantic love story!

Originally, he had wanted to create a little romance and make her look at him differently.

Seeing her sleeping now, Gu Yanhao felt like he was beating on the pillow. He felt aggrieved.

He wanted to wake her up, but he couldn't bear to wake her up when he saw that her sleeping appearance in the dark was as quiet as a cute little girl. Except that she didn't lean on his shoulder when she slept. She slept on the back of the chair, which made his gaze deepen.

Silly woman, is she this on guard against him?

He really wanted her to hug his arm when she felt sleepy and say coquettishly, "Honey, I'm sleepy. I want to sleep on your shoulder."

Gu Yanhao stretched out his arm and gently put his arm around her shoulders. He gently moved Song Wuyou's body over.

As soon as Song Wuyou's head had just rested on his shoulder, she  suddenly startled. She quickly raised her head and looked at him: "Is the movie over?"

Gu Yanhao turned to look at her, tightening his thin lips.

Did her head touch his shoulder?

Ahhhh, why did she wake up so easily?

He really wanted to try the feeling of embracing her as she slept with her head on his shoulder.

Suddenly, he felt that the idea just now was very presumptuous.

Gu Yanhao's face sank. "It's not over yet, but I don't want to watch it anymore."

Chapter 309: No Matter Who You Are, You Can Only Be My Wife

"Oh, then let's go." Song Wuyou got up.

Gu Yanhao looked at her and smiled bitterly. She was really frank and direct.

In the car, Gu Yanhao controls the steering wheel steadily and asked Song Wuyou, who was sitting in the passenger seat, "Was the movie good?"

Song Wuyou pursed her lips and looked at him. Was he asking her on purpose? If it was good, would she leave in the middle?

"Not bad." Song Wuyou did not make too much comments.

Every movie had its own value.

If she evaluated it, she only said if she likes or dislikes it. She definitely wouldn't say if it was good or not.

"Do you support the love between the male lead and female lead?"

Song Wuyou stunned: "Ah?"

Love between male lead and female lead? What kind of love did they have between them?

"The female lead is very willful and pushy." Gu Yanhao said.

"Oh, it seems so." Song Wuyou thought for a while and nodded.

She hadn't watched much. She was too sleepy sitting there, so she fell asleep.

"The male lead pampers her a lot, but she loves the supporting male lead."

Song Wuyou glanced at Gu Yanhao. What did he want to say?

"The supporting male lead also likes the female lead, but she's already became the male lead's fiancee."

Song Wuyou listened quietly.

"The female always thought about the good of the supporting male lead. She didn't see what the male lead did for her. Fortunately, the male lead worked hard enough to move her heart with his actions and they finally got married. "

"How did you know the ending if you haven't finished the movie?" Song Wuyou asked.

Gu Yanhao glanced at her coolly. "I knew the general plot before I bought the tickets."

Song Wuyou blinked and smiled at Gu Yanhao. "Gu Yanhao, are you trying to tell me something?"

Gu Yan raised his lips, "Yeah. I want to tell you that I will move your heart with my actions."

"What action?"

"An action that you don't expect."

Song Wuyou snorted, "Isn't your action just pressing me on the bed? Gu Yanhao, women hate coercion the most. The more men treat her like this, the more she hates him. "

Gu Yanhao's eyes shone with a strange gleam.

He pursed his thin lips and said lowly, "Who said I would only press you on the bed? You wish. "

No, she didn't wish for anything.

After returning to the villa, Song Wuyou took a shower comfortably. She dried her hair and laid down on the bed to rest.

Gu Yanhao was busy in his study, holding a video conference with the other party in Britain.

It's almost 12 o'clock when the meeting ended.

When he returned to the bedroom, Song Wuyou was sleeping soundly. He took his bathrobe and went to the bathroom next door to take a bath.

She was a light sleeper. He was afraid that if he took a shower in their bedroom bathroom, the sound of the water would wake her up.

Standing under the showerhead, Gu Yanhao couldn't help but remember  the scene of the male and female protagonists kissing in the swimming  pool.

Originally, they had been fighting. The male lead seized the female lead's weakness. He knew that she liked swimming, but could not swim. Then, he taught her how to swim. Finally, they started kissing and made up.

Gu Yanhao raised his lips, his smile is very mischievous.

Didn't Song Wuyou say that she wanted to work out?

Swimming was also a way to work out. And she can't swim so he has a chance to wall-slam her in the pool.

He looked wild and sexual in the bathrobe that he had donned after the shower.

Back in the bedroom, he sat in front of the bed. His gaze was fixed on the woman on the bed.

Beauty truly was in the eyes of the beholder. As he looked at her now, she became more and more beautiful.

He raised his hand and gently stroked her hair on the pillow. His  deep voice was tender, his gaze gentle but complex. "Song Wuyou, no matter who you are. You can only be my wife in this lifetime."

Chapter 309.5 - Waiting for Him To Turn a 'Tablet'

[TN: In ancient China, when the Emperor wants a consort to served him in bed, he will turn over the tablet with her name on a teak table. It  is now being used as a metaphor for being responded by someone you  admire.]

"In the future, I will protect you. Won't ever let you get hurt again."

"You just go ahead and do what you like, I will give you freedom. But please don't ask for divorce from me or leave my side."

For a moment, Gu Yanhao's eyes light up in a deep and complex look, he then said in a deep voice : "I'm afraid of you leaving, really very afraid. If you really leave me, then who can I marry to be my wife in the future? "

After poured out his feelings, Gu Yanhao slowly and gently lie down on the bed.

He knows she wakes up easily. Therefore, after lying down, he suppressed his feelings that want to hug her to sleep.

After turning off the lights, Song Wuyou moved her head and turned her head to face another side.

The originally closed eyes, slowly opened.

In the dark of the night, her eyes were clear and bright, shining like stars in the sky.

She pursed her lips, her eyes clear and filled with a myriad of tenderness.

She had heard everything that was spoken by Gu Yanhao.

After listening to his words, something seems to be pulling at her heartstring. Her whole heart, have now softened.

It turned out that, he also have things that he's afraid of.

On the night that Gu Yanhao went for business trip, Cheng Junhua's birthday party was held in Cheng's family villa.

Those that are invited to join the party, beside Mrs. Jier's friends, almost all were single ladies from the aristocratic families.

Although the Song family is currently in the middle of an economic crisis, Song Jiuyue previously help designed a lot of Mrs. Jier clothes, therefore, she also received the invitation card.

Song Wuyou also received the invitation card but did not join this party.

Cheng's family villa living room is very spacious, both the front and the backyard is also covered with fresh flowers so the atmosphere was festive and romantic.

This is because Mrs. Jier already spread the news, this is a matchmaking feast.

All the ladies that came, dress up beautifully. Their words and manners display their elegance and gracefulness. With so many beautiful ladies like clouds in the sky, it is such a dazzling sight to see.

Today protagonist, Cheng Junhua is dress up in military uniform like he usually did.

His cold and solemn attitude, give people a sense of indifference. That pair of eyes with penetrating gaze that looked pass everything, makes people heart beat like thunder. With a firm face, a muscular physique, and a sense of aloofness, this is exactly what many girls yearn for. [T/N: No. Not me.]

Furthermore, he is Cheng Jianping's eldest son, the current President most valued nephew.

Based on these criteria, it makes a lot of girls break their brain just to think of ways to marry him.

By marrying Cheng Junhua, they can become Madam Defence Minister.

If one day, the current President steps down and he took office, they can become the President's wife, The First Lady!

As he walked down the stairs while holding a goblet, the party slowly quiet down.

Everyone gaze were on him, it's as if he's wearing a halo causing the entire place to pale in comparison.

Mrs. Jier came forward with a smile on her face, her hand lightly holding on to Cheng Junhua's arm, she softly said: "Junhua, all the girls who attend tonight are outstanding. Go and socialize with them. If  you like anyone, let mom know, I'll help you. "

Cheng Junhua gave Mrs. Jier a faint look, he slowly sweep through everyone in the party with his penetrating gaze.

Suddenly, he raise the corner of his cold thin lips slightly as he took a sip of red wine from his goblet.

The way his lips curve, the way he sipped his wine, the way his long phoenix eyes looked, all of this, looked just like a fox.

With a deadly temptation, causing the present ladies to go crazy. [T/N: Imagine fans going crazy when they saw their favourite artist/singer]

The people that caught in his sight, can't help but hold their breath, while nervously looked at him.

Seemingly to wait for him to turn a 'tablet'.

At last, his gaze, pause for a few seconds on Song Jiuyue.

When Song Jiuyue in long royal blue dress touches his gaze, his heart suddenly jump with a start...

He watched her, will he turn her 'tablet' in front of everyone?

Chapter 310: I'm Pregnant

"Mom, you don't have to worry about my marriage." Cheng Junhua retrieves his gaze. His smile that seemingly have no warmth fall on Mrs. Jier, "My marriage, just let uncle arrange everything for me." [T/N:  Must be that Mr. President uncle]

Mrs. Jier smiles slightly: "So many girls here, don't you like anyone?"

Cheng Junhua coldly clenched his lips: "They're all dress up too beautifully. I can only see their performance, unable to see their hearts. What is the difference between me simply choose one here and let uncle arrange a marriage for me?" [T/N: There is a hint of mockery in his words.]

"Mom, since you invited them over just entertain them. I still have something to do and need to go out." After the end of his talk, he passed his goblet over to Mrs. Jier.

"This child, today is your birthday, why do you need to go out when you just reach home?"

"I'm going to Dragon Palace."

When heard he wanted to go to Dragon Palace[1], Mrs. Jier who originally wanted to keep him here stopped.

It should be the President who is waiting for him at the Dragon Palace to celebrate his birthday.

The President had a daughter in his twilight years, therefore she is still very young. Even though he had an adopted daughter, but they have no blood relation.[2]

He has loved Cheng Junhua since he was a child. After he became the President, he pays even more attention to Chen Junhua.

It is often said that when he stepped down, he will let Cheng Junhua take over.

Therefore, Cheng Junhua regards the President and his wife more important than his parents.

His time spent in the Dragon Palace and the President's Residence was more than his time spent at home.

Looking at his back as he went out, there was a flash of loss in Mrs. Jier eyes.

This son has grown up and the affection with this son becoming more and more distant.

The departure of Cheng Junhua, disappointed all the present ladies which cause all the elegance and gracefulness earlier to go missing. [T/N: They stop pretending. LOL]

The usually pampered rich ladies felt that they're being neglected. Feeling unwilling, yet they dare not show their feelings on the face.

Song Jiuyue catches up from the villa and blocked Cheng Junhua from entering his car

Cheng Junhua looked at her sinisterly: "Your courage sure is big, how dare you to block my way?"

Song Jiuyue actually came in anger, but seeing his dangerous and murderous look, she's terrified. She continued in low breath: "I have  something to tell you."

Cheng Junhua sneered: "Let me marry you?"

"I'm pregnant."

Cheng Junhua was surprised.

In the 2 days Gu Yanhao was not in M city, Song Wuyou went to work and left work on time.

This morning, she was woken up by a sound like an earthquake.

She quickly got out of bed and went to the window to look outside.

Oh god, that villa in front, why did it suddenly collapse?

She turned around, needed to go down to see properly. Suddenly she heard the sound of buildings collapsing again.

What happened?

Looks like another neighboring villa had also collapsed, will her current villa also collapse?

As she hurried downstairs, she saw secretary Zhang and Ah De was discussing something.

Hearing her footsteps sound, secretary Zhang and Ah De turned their head, wanted to greet her morning.

"Why did those villas collapsed?" Song Wuyou asked.

Ah De replied: "Young Madam, they are being demolished."

Song Wuyou stunned: "Demolished?"

Ah De: "Yes, young master planned to complete the project as soon as possible."

Song Wuyou was confused. She has totally no idea what is happening: "Those villas belong to Gu Yanhou?"

Before this, she remembers seeing someone living in the villas.

"Few days back, it does not belong to young master but it is now." Ah De replied.

"Even if it is so, there is no need to demolish them, what a pity."

"Young master planned to build a horse ranch and archery training ground. He also prepared to raise some chickens." Ah De said.

When Song Wuyou heard this, her heart tighten, looking at Ah De in surprise: "Horse ranch and archery training ground?"

____________________________________
Note:
[1] Dragon Palace – Most probably a restaurant. "Dragon Palace" is a very common name used in a lot of restaurants.
[2]It's talking about 2 different daughters, 1 blood-related daughter which is very young and another which is an adopted daughter that should be an adult.
____________________________________
Translator: Yue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 386 35
Ten Years of Marriage! An'nuo thought she had married the perfect man. Little did she know, this man would lead her to her death! He used the guise o...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
141K 2.3K 82
OFFLINE READING PURPOSE ONLY I'M NOT THE AUTHOR OR TRANSLATOR ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR AND TRANSLATOR Description Fu Yanzhi is a famous...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...