Call Me 'Possessive'

By -DeadRoses-

"Hey! Wait up! We've been socializing for a while, you know that right?" He hummed in response and continued... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[...]

[17]

2K 101 7
By -DeadRoses-

LUKE POV

To say I'm a little rusty at this dating thing is definitely an understatement. But, I want to see what Toby can do, he talked about it but I've never seen it. I didn't mean to force a kiss on him, but I had to get Peter to back off. Plus, it's been something I've wanted to do for a while, I'll admit. God, but, that was our first kiss as a couple and I don't think I'd want to have that any other way. His lips were so- they were so extravagant, but I have to hold back from all the kisses, time goes fast but all we can do is savor the little things.

"Any more surprises you want to give me?" Toby asked still dazed, to my flattery of course.

Maybe one more kiss couldn't hurt I mean his lips are just there. Taunting me and just god, fuck it. I took a hold of his waist and pulled him close before leaning down, letting my lips ghost his.

"Teaser," he mumbled causing me to chuckle. Before he pushed up on his tippy toes and pressed his lips to mine.

I don't think I'll ever get used to this feeling, how the simplicity of a kiss can bring your mind wonders and make your body feel senseless and free. But even when he brought his arms up to wrap themselves around my neck it was just, it felt right.

"Yo young blood! Don't you have somewhere to be?!" Mario shouted from the benches. But, I don't want to break this kiss, but, our date, I don't like this.

"Let's go get drive thru food," I mumbled against his lips.

"That means we'd have to stop though,"

"That also means we can't finish our date,"

"There's more?" He asked happily as he dropped down to his shorter size.

"Of course, now do you want to go or not?" I questioned letting him decide on playing another game or letting me finish our all day date.

"Let's go!" He cheered grabbing my hand and dragging us to the car.

"Hey kiddo!" Mario yelled causing me to look back at him, he was smiling wide and had both thumbs up.

"I'm proud of you," those four words sunk into me making me feel relieved and really happy, but not as happy as someone else makes me. But, those words coming from Mario especially hit a tough spot, he's been my best friend since I was 3 and he was 12. I nodded my head though, telling him that I was accepting of his words, I was just afraid that he'd leave me too, he already did, and today was finally a day where I can go back to before I was stuck in business.

"What are we getting to eat?" Toby asked running his free hand up and down my forearm.

"What would you like to eat? We're just getting drive-thru food,"

"McDonald's chicken nuggets," he beamed causing me to chuckle. He's too damn cute sometimes.

"Nuggets it is then, anything else you want to eat before I take you to our next spot?"

"Candy! Oh, and hot cheetos, with cheese,"

"Please don't salavate on yourself, it'll look like you urinated,"

"Stop," he pouted causing me to smile and open the car door for him.

He smiled brightly at me before poshly saying (awfully, might I add) "Why thank you kind Sir, you have completed my lazy task of not opening my own door,"

"Dork, close it yourself then,"

"No, my lovely knight in shining armor! Close my door for me, I beg you,"

He's such a damn dork, I went to his door before giving him a quick kiss, okay so, maybe today is going to be filled with kisses, I can't help myself today. Maybe I should stop this date and just ta- nope, just kidding, hahaha, or should I? No, no, first date.

"Am I that addicting?"

"Sadly, yes,"

"Good, now get in I'm hungry and anticipating what's next," he rushed pushing me out of the car and closing his own door.

What did I do about that? Simple. I took my time getting all the food from each food place and store (for the candy and drinks), hell I even abided by speed limit. Now he's upset with me, actually, he's so upset he fell asleep pouting. So, I took his hand in mine and sped up. Finally 12 minutes later I parked at our destination.

I got out and quickly set up the entire scenario before going back to the car and slowly opening the door.

"Toby, wake up," I mumbled gently rubbing his bare arms till he began to stir.

"Just one more hour," he groaned snuggling into my touch.

"You're going to miss out on the surprise,"

"No like prizes anway," he slurred.

"Oh man, I guess I'm going to have to eat all that candy, and the chicken nuggets. Let's not forget about the hot cheetos those I'm going to have to eat as well. Oh yeah, and part two of our date. I guess I'll be having to pack up all the stu-"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY WE WERE HERE LET'S GO OH MY GOD!" He cheered throwing himself out of the car and rushing around.

"Toby, you're going the wrong way," I laughed as I closed the door and locked the car.

"Oh, well shit, lead the way,"

I rolled my eyes and went behind him before covering my hands over his eyes.

"Boo you whore," he whined causing me to roll my eyes and lead him towards the back of the tall building.

"Okay Toby, are you ready to see what's next on our date agenda?"

"Yes! Wait- no, but yes so, yeah," I shook my head and slowly slid my hands off his eyes before walking over to the set up.

"You know, this does mean you can open your eyes,"

"Okay okay, I'm just taking my time jeez," he sassed before opening his eyes.

"What's this?" He asked causing me to feel nervous about my idea.

"Well, I uh- I f-figured that w-we can be artistic today, settle down from the baseball and just be a-a little creative?" Okay, maybe this wasn't a good idea. But then, a pair of lips landed on mine followed by Toby's gorgeous smile.

"I really am lucky," he whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'm really glad you like it," I said, enjoying the feel of his fingers threading themselves into my hair.

"You know what we should do before we start this part?" I asked, as a warm feeling swam in my stomach.

"What?"

I really shouldn't be like this today, but oh well, I seriously can't resist his lips. Or the way my hands collapse perfectly on his hips, perhaps it's the way it feels like soaring across the galaxy.

"How do we. Start?" I asked pulling away.

"Did you bring chalk?"

"I brought anything from pencil to spray paint,"

"Good, let's get started. Wait- what are we drawing?"

"Anything in particular?"

"Anything that pops into your pretty little head,"

"Are you going to do it with me?"

"If you wish,"

"Let's start then," he smiled lacing his fingers in mine and pulling me towards the chalk.

We drew for the day, sketching our outlines, eating, laughing at each other till the sun began to set.

We stopped and enjoyed the sunset, its orange-pink hues reminded me of Toby's blush against his tanned skin. I smiled to myself at the very thought. After a minute, Toby's head rested on my shoulder and his hand held mine. I couldn't (wouldn't even try to) hold myself back from pressing my lips to his hair. I wish I could capture this moment, of nothing but serenity with a guy I like. I wish we could stay like this forever.

"This is beautiful, thank you for this," Toby sighed out as he scooted himself closer to me. I wrapped my arms around him and hid my smile in his hair.

"Of course," I whispered before pulling back. Then he gave me that look, the innocently flustered puppy dog, with his wide eyes and pouted lips. I couldnt help but lick my lips as I stared at him. I was in his trance, I didnt even realize, I had cupped his cheek, or notice that my lips were millimeters away from his.

I licked my lips one last time before connecting them with his. It started off simple, small movements of the mouth and soft breathing through the nose. With my free hand I grabbed his waist and pulled him on top of me, and as he gasped I took it as an opportunity to explore what's mine. Our tongues clashed, his mouth tasted like the cherry airheads we got. It was eccentric, a warm pit once again began to swirl in my stomach. I wanted him, I wanted to taste him so badly, my heart was racing. Slowly, I laid him down and rested myself between his legs, his arms came around my shoulders and his fingers into my hair. The slightest brush of his fingertips against my scalp was heavenly, and turned me on like no other. I grinded my bulge into his and out it came, Toby's whimpers and moans. I detached my lips from his before beelining my way down his neck to that soft spot of his. I wanted- no, needed to hear more, I felt his body shiver against mine as my tongue caressed his sweet spot.

"L-L-Luk-ahhhh," he moaned out as I sucked and bit at his skin, grinded my hips in his, and slid my hand up his shirt and rubbed his pebbled nipple. He was a mess and I've barely done anything, I loved it, he was putty in my hands and I couldnt have asked for anything better.

"Ooooh my-" he gasped as I moved from his neck to his nipple. Gently twisting it between my teeth, before I licked around his areola. I gave each nipple the same treatment before moving back up to his face and smiled. His face was flushed, swollen lips were parted and his eyes were dazed as he heavily breathed. God damn, in this moment he was beautiful, he was sexy, he was everything I couldve ever asked for. I gave him a peck on his lips before pulling him onto my lap.

I ran my nose along his neck before I nipped at his earlobe. "You look so appetizing, darling," I whispered as I kneaded his ass with my hands. His hands went to my shoulders and he grasped onto them tightly before he began rocking his hips against mine.

This is definitely going way past what I had in mind for this date. Yet, seeing Toby with his face flushed and screwed up in pleasure as he rocks and rolls his hips, I can't even complain.

"I-I want to cum," he panted as he kept at his pace. His eyes were hooded as he looked into mine, as if he's asking for permission. What a perfect little sub. I couldn't stop the smirk that was forming on my face.

"Cum for me,"

Like that he bit his lower lip before quickening his pace. He pulled himself closer to me before holding me tight as his body began to tremble. Hearing him orgasm right into my ear, made me want to show him that this wasn't even a mere fraction of what I could do to him. I wanted to hear that on repeat and further into this relationship, I hope at some point I can hear it on repeat. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head onto his shoulder. Now listening to his labored breaths and feeling the rapid rate of his heart slow down.

"Best. Date. Ever," he panted out, and I couldnt help but smile and notice how those three words made my stomach erupt in flutters.

Maybe I'm not too bad at this dating thing for him. That's all that counts. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 2 29
He wasn't letting go of my wrist. Maybe he was scared I would run away if he did. - "It's okay, you don't have to say anything Sean" I cut him off. "...
1.2K 72 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...
48.8K 1.1K 13
Carl has a crush on a guy for the first time (and he is confused about it.) * "Mickey." he started. Mickey gave him his full attention while Carl pau...
1.1M 38.7K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...