My Hero Academia and Deadman...

By RWBYCheesecoffee

The son of a beloved heroine is forced into a new life when catastrophe strikes. More

First Day of School
Troubled Relationship
Shiro
Injection
Nana
Calamity
Hero Society
Nejire
Training
U.A. Entrance Exam
Reunions

Warhammer Evolution

1.9K 68 28
By RWBYCheesecoffee

     POV-(Y/n): I had just gotten back home via portal. Not even Kurogiri's either, this one was the one I always used to get out of the facility. It was this gross black liquid that swirled around mid air whenever All For One or Hagire commanded. I don't know where the hell it comes from, but something tells me I wouldn't like the answer. It smells like the Nomu that Tomura uses during skirmishes. Fucking unnerving.

I quietly unlocked the door with my key and walked in. It was dark and quiet but I figured everyone was asleep. After all, it was 2 a.m. I swiftly walked upstairs to Minatsuki's and my room. I quietly walked in, gently closing the door behind me and saw that Minatsuki was snuggly asleep in her bed. She looked so adorable when she was sleeping. Well she always looks adorable but still. I walked over  to the bathroom. One quick shower should get the smell of Nomu and blood out of my hair.

     I stripped all my clothes off and got into the shower, the hot water soothing my aching body. Now that I was unclothed, I saw the full effects of using the Ganebare Gun earlier.

On my right arm, there were those same peculiar red marks emblazoned into my flesh as there was when I was using the technique.

It was only a part of the markings and they weren't glowing like they were then; plus not all of them were there. Just the ones on my right arm but...it was still concerning. Will more of them appear as I unlock more of Branch of Sin's capabilities? Are they permanent?

*Sighs*

Just when I thought there couldn't be more unanswered questions today.

Oh well, I suppose I'll worry about it more when I don't have as much on my metaphorical plate.

After thoroughly soaking my hair, I shampooed and conditioned it. That way it would be clean, smell nice, and be very soft! After a thorough rinsing, I heard the bathroom door open and shut. It startled me a bit but there was only one person it could be.

The shower door was abruptly opened to reveal Minatsuki, but she was only wearing a tight white sleep shirt and a very sexy pair of lacey black panties!!! My eyes just ran up her perfect porcelain legs, her seductive hips, her curvy waist and perky breasts, all the way up to her beautiful face! Her hair was a little messy from being asleep but I thought it was very cute. I then remembered that I was completely naked. I wasn't necessarily ashamed, but I went to cover myself when she spoke.

     Minatsuki: Don't cover, I'm enjoying the view.

     I blushed.

     (Y/n): I didn't w-wake you up did I?

     Minatsuki: No, I woke up a bit before you arrived.

(Y/n): You looked asleep when I walked in earlier.

Minatsuki: Good to know I can still fool you~

We both laughed, I love hearing her laugh.

(Y/n): I'll be done bathing in a bit—

Minatsuki: Do you need help?

(Y/n): W—What!?

Minatsuki: Don't get all shy, the body is nothing to be ashamed of. Especially a body like yours~

(Y/n): Th-Thanks!

Minatsuki: Now...turn around. I'll wash your back.

I did as she asked, sitting on the shower stool in front of her with my back facing her. She took a washcloth and lathered it with soap and began to rub it over my back. She started off with scrubbing in small circles and swipes that progressively got more quick, but always stayed gentle. Her petite hands felt incredibly soothing on my bare skin. She must have noticed me getting more relaxed; as she put the rag down and began lightly massaging by back. Her smooth fingers going to work on my aching frame.

Once she was done, she rinsed the rag and soaked it in water. What I didn't know was that she soaked it in the sink with cold water. When she rung it out over my back, I jumped at the sudden cold.

(Y/n): Ah! Too Cold!

Minatsuki: *Giggles* I couldn't resist, now turn around.

I did so, and she began washing my chest. As she proceeded, she got progressively lower down my abs. Her touch was so exciting to me that I began to get aroused; my manhood growing hard and stiff. A detail she didn't ignore.

Minatsuki: *Smirks* You've got healthy dick, (Y/n).

She said bluntly.

(Y/n): Th-Thanks I guess, sorry I couldn't contr—

Minatsuki: Don't apologize. This is how I know you're enjoying it~

She put the rag on the base of my now erect cock, lightly scrubbing around the base as the sensation sent chills up my spine. I figured trying to seem dominant was out the window now, so I wasn't ashamed to let out just a small gasping moan.

(Y/n): M-Minatsuki~

Minatsuki: That's right~ I love it when you say my name.

Then, right when I was starting to throb for more attention, for more of her touch...she dropped the rag!

Minatsuki: There! Now that I've gotten you warmed up, you can finish.

I was in shock. Once I got my bearings I responded.

(Y/n): You fucking tease! Not fair.

Minatsuki: Hahahahahaha! You won't get the full treatment silly! *mumbles* At least not yet.

(Y/n): What was tha—

Minatsuki: Nothing! Now finish up, I'm getting sleepy again.

(Y/n) You can always go back to bed.

Minatsuki: I could, but I want to watch.

(Y/n): *Sighs* Fiiiiiine.

I finished bathing, every last bit in front of her. More to prove that I could than anything but I fear that my light blushing withered my seemingly confident visage. She didn't seem to mind though; as she dried me off with a fluffy towel and brought me a change of sleep clothes afterwards. I changed into them and we both walked back out into the room.

     I started to walk over to my bed when she pulled me over to her's! She folded the various blankets back and laid down; patting the spot next to her.

     (Y/n): Are you sure?

     Minatsuki: I've already seen you naked, what's the harm in a little cuddling?

     She didn't need to tell me twice. I got into the bed and covered us both up. She snuggled up to me; wrapping her legs around one of mine and resting her head on my chest. I couldn't help but slide my hand up her smooth, perfect thighs.

Minatsuki: Enjoying yourself?

(Y/n): You know I am~

I then worked my hands up to the wasteband of her panties; lightly pulling the lacey fabric and then letting it go, allowing it to lightly snap against her hips.

Minatsuki: And you call me a tease~

     (Y/n): It's different, you've seen me naked.

     Minatsuki: So?

     (Y/n): So, I want to see you naked~

     This time, it was her turn to blush red like an apple as I continued to play with the laces of her frilled undergarment. Feeling confident; I slid my hands down the back of her panties and squeezed her lovely ass. The soft smooth flesh of her rear soothing my warm skin. It took every last bit of willpower I had to not smack her ass. I brought her closer to me as we both snickered.

     Minatsuki: The others might think we're doing lewd things if they heard us~

     (Y/n): Let them think what they want, I don't mind.

We snuggled even tighter to one another.

Minatsuki: So, how was Shiro?

(Y/n): Cheerful and wonderful, but she wants out.

Minatsuki: I don't blame her, I shiver to think what she's been through in that building.

(Y/n): I promised to get her out one day, I have no idea how to though...

I began running my hand through her silky raven hair. That always calmed me down when I get stressed. I've never told Minatsuki about Shiro's other side before. The Wretched Egg is a very closely guarded secret.

Minatsuki: Look at me.

I turned towards her, looking into her sparkling brown eyes. She brushed a few strands of messy hair out of my eyes. It hurt me so much to keep things hidden from her. She cupped my cheek with her hand.

Minatsuki: We'll find a way, or make one ourselves. Like we always have.

(Y/n): Thanks Minatsuki!

I kissed her on the forehead, just like I did Shiro.

(Y/n): One more thing before we sleep. Sorae and Hagire told me where my Dad's car is being kept and I intend on taking it back. Will you go with me?

Minatsuki: That's so great to hear! Of course I'll go!

(Y/n): Perfect! Kurogiri will warp us there tomorrow morning. The building has security but they won't stand a chance. Since I have two quirks I'll battle them with Warhammer so they won't recognize Branch of Sin.

     Minatsuki: What do you want me to do?

     (Y/n): To drive the car while I fight off any pursuing authorities, since your quirk is so recognizable they'd easily be able to tell who it was.

Minatsuki: *Sighs* No fun for me.

(Y/n): I'll owe you.

She perked up immediately.

Minatsuki: That's what I wanted to hear~ Now get some sleep, we'll need to be well rested for this.

(Y/n): Agreed.

After that, we snuggled together and quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up, but not peacefully. My ears were overrun by the agonizing and terrified screams of people. It had to be tens of thousands. No, even more than that. Billions possibly. I got up and stretched; slowly prying my eyes open.

I looked around in shock and awe to see I was surrounded by hellfire. Burning buildings, people screaming, the sky red, is this hell?

??????: So, still can't do shit with that quirk besides crystalize your skin and make knives huh?

The voice was deep and gruff; all too familiar to me.

(Y/n): DAD?!

I looked around, almost panicked in my urgency.

But still.

All I saw...

Was hellfire.

Dad: You practice and practice to hone amd perfect Branch of Sin, why not Warhammer?

(Y/n): Where are you Dad???

Dad: Oh, I'm where all those with quirks like ours' go. Answer the question.

(Y/n): I...I'm not as good with it as you were.

Dad: Yet you plan to fight Professional heroes with it? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

His laugh echoed throughout the burning landscape and scraped against my eardrums. I couldn't even muster up anything to say, I was too scared. Dad was always an imposing man but I don't remember his presence being this intimidating and intense. At least.....

At least not towards me.

(Y/n): I....I....

     Dad: Is it fear that you don't use it as much? Lack of understanding? Untapped potential? Grown afraid of it's effects? Inability to harness and control it's power? Or is it just that you're weak?

     I immediately spoke back, a fire of my own erupting from my very soul.

(Y/n): No! I'm not weak!

A shadow then appeared in front of me, it was very tall and had a large broad muscular frame. It reached out; grabbing me by the neck and effortlessly picked me up with one arm. My arms crystalized but I wasn't even intending to use my quirk, it just happened. He only spoke once more.

Dad: Then prove it.

I felt a warm hand on my forehead, twirling strands of my hair between gentle fingers. I slowly opened my tired eyes, still weary. I was greeted by Minatsuki's worried eyes, scanning my form for any abnormalities. I melted back into the covers, feeling safe at her presence and touch.

(Y/n): Sorry if I woke you, I had bad dream.

Minatsuki: I thought so, it'll all be alright. After all~

She pulled me closer, very close. To the point where my head was now resting on top of her lovely breasts and I could hear her soothing heartbeat.

Minatsuki: I'm here~ I'll protect you~

I hugged my arms around her and sunk into her embrace. It was so peaceful. I began to think about how I was going to tell her how I felt. My mind continued to wander until she spoke.

     Minatsuki: Feel better?

     (Y/n): A lot better.

     Minatsuki: Is it time to go repossess a car?

     (Y/n): Hell yeah, I'd love that.

Minatsuki: Let's go then!

After getting properly dressed and quietly leaving the house, we made a call to Kurogiri to warp us to the "museum". Once we got there; we were greeted with the sight of a massive building. Tempered fortified glass walls with metal framing showed off the showroom on the inside and giant spotlights illuminated the morning sky.

     The owner of this building was definitely a collector. There were all kinds of antique vehicles in there, and a few extra various old artifacts in there too. If I wasn't here for one specific thing, I'd be looting this place down to the girders.

     Minatsuki: You think this guy just collects things from various fallen villains and retired heroes?

(Y/n): Possibly, moneys' a powerful tool for a hoarder. I don't see Dad's car in there though.

     Minatsuki: Neither do I. It's probably on one of the other floors or in the back; there's multiple large garage doors back there.

     (Y/n): Great, now how are we going to get on the roof?

     Minatsuki: I've got that handled, take my hand.

     I didn't even have time to extend my hand before she grabbed it firmly and made a rising motion. Suddenly a massive stem that bloomed into a large beautiful flower erupted from the garden dirt beneath us and acted as a platform; carrying us both to the roof! She guided me off the flower and onto the roof like a prom escort and the flower's bloom closed as it descended back into the earth.

     (Y/n): Fucking amazing! Every time I see you use your quirk you do something new with it.

     Minatsuki: *Giggles* You're not the only one who's been training, remember?

     (Y/n): I know, I'm just saying your fantastic is all.

     Minatsuki: Awwh stop, you're gonna make me blush~

     (Y/n): Maybe that's what I want~

     Minatsuki: Oooooh I love it when you flirt back~

We both walked over to see the skylight windows, though they were closed tonight. I crystalized my fingers and lightly cut the tops of my hands to use Branch of Sin's: Crow Claw technique. With two swift and intricate cuts the large plate of reinforced tempered glass were easily cut. I quickly grabbed the glass before it fell and placed it next to me. The guards below were none the wiser. My blood flowed back into the wounds and they closed as Minatsuki spoke.

Minatsuki: How are we getting down? I don't have a tough body to withstand that fall and using roots will just alert them early.

(Y/n): I've got a plan for that too!

I then picked her up piggy back style as she gave a cute little squeak in response. I quickly caught site of all the guards below in the room. They just stood there clutching their firearms, like sheep lined up for a slaughter.

(Y/n): Hold on tight, I'm going to get us into the building and take out all these guard in one fell swoop.

     Minatsuki: You're so hot when you take charge, or when you're about to fight~

She hugged one of her arms around my neck and tightly pressed her body to my back. I then jumped lightly as she grabbed my ass with her other arm! I looked back at her, my cheeks already turning pink. No pun intended.

     Minatsuki: You said to hold on tight~

     (Y/n): I will get you back for that~

     Minatsuki: You better not be teasing me~

     (Y/n): Ready?

     Minatsuki: Always.

     As she spoke, I jumped through the skylight. In midair I crystalized my legs from the knees down, and my arms from my hands to my elbows. As I landed I made a crater in the polished marble floor which alerted the guards. Right as they turned around with their firearms ready to fire, I slammed my hands into the floor! This ripped through the flooring and I created many crystal spikes that tore through the floor right precisely where each guard was standing. They didn't even have time to scream; let alone fire their weapons as they were all viciously impaled by the various thin spikes. These weren't even the large ones I used to kill that hero as a kid and they were still more than enough to deal with these guys.

     Blood and entrails drenched the expensive showroom floors as all their bodies went limp. Having successfully neutralized them all with ease, I went to pull my hands out of the ground. As I did though; all the spikes dissolved back into the floor as I felt the crystalline energy rematerialize into my arms. This was weird because my Warhammer quirk had always left behind it's debris, not give it back to my body. This caused all the bodies of the deceased to simultaneously fall to the floor with a sickening splat!

     I had already put my legs back to normal but when I fully pulled my arms out of the ground; the crystals now had a more sparkling iridescent glow. I looked at them in awe for a few more seconds before my arms de-crystalized and went back to normal. I was so surprised at my quirk's sudden unpredictability that I was silent until Minatsuki spoke, hugging me tighter in the process.

     Minatsuki: Holy shit! And you call me amazing? That was fucking great!

     (Y/n): Th-Thanks Minatsuki!

Minatsuki: You made such short work of them, I'm honestly jealous how versatile your quirk combinations are.

(Y/n): What can I say? We make a great coup—team!

     Minatsuki: What was the first one?

     (Y/n): Nothing!

     I then kneeled down and let her off my back, though a bit hesitantly because I enjoyed it. We walked around all the cars and antiques down a hallway with various paintings.

     We were stopped by the sounds of gunfire at the other end of the hallway. There were more guards at a small makeshift barricade. I immediately stood in from of Minatsuki, using my body as a shield. I felt my torso crystalize but it felt strange this time. I lifted my shirt to see only my bare flesh. I braced for impact, but felt very little as the bullets struck my torso and crumpled to the floor. I then realized what had happened.

My skin didn't just crystalize, my muscle tissue did. Down to the last fiber, which strengthened my skin and enhanced my body's durability. I reached out to the wall to brace myself but as soon as my hand made contact with it, a crystalline branch ripped through the walls at the end of the hallway where the guards were. This ripped them all to shreds! The "branch" had even made angular turns midair in order to strike them all in one swoop. This was even stranger because the various spikes and pillars I've created had always materialized in one direction, not multiple and even curves.

As I pulled my hand off the wall the branch dissolved and the energy from it flowed through the wall and back into my hand. There was a burning sensation in my torso but it was now cooling off as my muscle fibers de-crystalized and went back to normal.

Minatsuki: How many fucking techniques do you know? That was incredible.

(Y/n): I.....I don't know. This is all as much of a surprise to me too.

     She put her hand in mine and laced her fingers with mine.

Minatsuki: It's remarkable but...are you alright?

(Y/n): It burns and my muscles hurt but I'll be alright, thanks Flower girl. It'll take a lot more than gunfire to stop us from leaving here without that car.

We ran down the rest of the hallway until we reached another door. One swift kick later and it was broken down. As we both walked into the room we were greeted by even more expensive vehicles and exotic items.

Amongst them all though;

Was the Chevelle.

The paint was perfectly preserved, the metal was immaculate, it still had the original rims, and the interior had been maintained perfectly! The window tint had been removed but I could reapply it with no problem.

Minatsuki: It doesn't look a day older than when I rode in it that day.

(Y/n): It's beautiful, I'm thrilled to find it's condition is this great! It's windows are down and the keys are on the dash, someone either moved it recently or used it as a personal vehicle.

Just then, an alarm rang out! Giant metal shudders all dropped down, covering the windows and doors in the process. I'm assuming there was another patrol or fourth shift of guards that came in.

Minatsuki: Of fucking course it can't be that easy! Ready?!

(Y/n): Hell yeah lets go!

I opened the driver's side door and she got in, taking the keys off the dashboard and cranking the car afterwards. It's aggressive rumble echoed throughout the big room. I cut my left hand, formed an explosive Owl's Eye with Branch of Sin, and blew the entire fucking wall down so we could get out.

I ran around to the passenger side and got in. Minatsuki then drove out of the hole I made and down the driveway to the gate; which I also blew to pieces.

     Minatsuki: Well that went from smooth to shit in seconds!

     (Y/n): Yeah, we got out though. Kurogiri will be meeting us at the bridge that leads back to Shibuya. The one that goes through the mountain gorge, not the giant freeway one.

     Minatsuki: Going for a more covert escape?

     (Y/n): Trying, though that may have failed.

     Police lights started flashing behind us as she drove. I continued to tell her which roads to take and backroads to weave around. Those police cruisers always had a rough time chasing a vehicle with even decent maneuvering. It appeared as though we had lost them for the time being. The gorge was very peaceful, birds could be heard and waterfalls flowed down the large mountain walls. It had even started a peaceful rain.

     We stopped for a bit and got out. Kurogiri than appeared right next to us. He was definitely the most useful quirk the League had besides All For One's.

     Kurogiri: How'd it go?

     (Y/n): Great until something tripped the alarm.

     Kurogiri: And you weren't followed?

     Minatsuki: No. A combination of (Y/n)'s directions and my driving escaped the Police.

     Kurogiri: Impressive. When Sorae contacted me I was intrigued by the level of research she had put into this.

     Minatsuki: She's an amazing woman.

     We were interrupted by even more police sirens in the distance. I looked down the mountainside to see cars moving toward us and....something running on foot but it was hard to tell at this distance.

     (Y/n): You both need to go.

     Minatsuki: What about you?

     (Y/n): I'm going to stay and fight them.

     Kurogiri: Unnecessary. I can create a warp gate that will get us all safely out of here.

     (Y/n): Thank you Kurogiri but...I need to stay and figure something out.

     Kurogiri: What's wrong?

     Minatsuki: We can tell when your lying.

     (Y/n): *Sighs* I had a dream last night where my Father spoke to me. He was cold, unforgiving, and was relentless in his taunting of my lack of complex use with his quirk.

     Minatsuki then put both of her petite hands on each side of my face. The rainwater flowing in drops through her hair, the morning sunrise making her eyes sparkle even more, the cool air gently flowing from her luscious pink lips, her dress getting wet from the rain and sticking closely to her lovely figure.

     She was so perfect.

     Minatsuki: So that's why you were twitching around and breathing so hard in your sleep...

     I then put one arm around her waist, the other beneath her chin.

     (Y/n): Minatsuki Takami, I love you. I have since we were kids but I was too scared to say anything. You're the most beautiful girl in the world and you've always been there for me through everything. You're the best friend I could ever ask for and I love you!

    After my confession, I quickly pulled her into a passionate kiss. She quickly sunk into it like she had wanted it to happen the entire time! She opened her mouth and I slid my tongue in, kissing exactly how the Wretched Egg had done to me yesterday. Our tongues danced in a flurry of passion as I explored her mouth and held her tightly. The rain continued to poor down on us both; soaking us. It was as if we were in a fairy tale. We finally separated, lovingly gazing into each other's eyes.

     Minatsuki: I love you too, (Y/n) (L/n). What the hell took you so long?

     (Y/n): I don't know, guess I was afraid of being rejected by my childhood friend.

     She then started giggling, and then the giggles turned into an adorable laugh!

     (Y/n): What's so funny?

     Minatsuki: Silly boy, you never had anything to worry about from me. I've loved you for a long ass time now.

      She leaned in and kissed me, it wasn't as long as the previous one but was somehow more sweet. Literally, her lipgloss tasted like sugared strawberries! We separated once again and she spoke in a caring yet somewhat teasing tone, just like I loved.

     Minatsuki: Don't die!

     (Y/n): You know me better than that~ When you get home, park the car in the garage and tell your Mom and Dad it was a gift we got from Hagire and Sorae for getting into the UA.

     Minatsuki: Ok lovely, take care~ I'll be waiting.

     (Y/n): I'll be home soon.

After that, Kurogiri created a warp-gate and she drove the car through it. Kurogiri remained though.

Kurogiri: I told you so.

(Y/n): I know, thank you.

Kurogiri: What do you need to figure out about your quirks? Staying alone against both police and possible hero reinforcements is very...bold to say the least.

(Y/n): My quirks have been acting strange Kuro, specifically Warhammer in this case. During that whole break-in it kept doing new things that I didn't intend to do. Crystalizing my muscle tissues, creating large branches with precise flexibility that changed directions midair, even a dream about my Dad. I even got a mysterious red marking on my arm after using an advanced maneuver with Branch of Sin. What's happening Kuro?

Kurogiri: I can't say for sure, but I've read stories about quirks evolving when their wielder is under immense physical or mental strain. It sounds like you've been going through both.

(Y/n): How is that possible?

Kurogiri: Quirks aren't just a power or mutation to be used, (Y/n). They're a part of your very being. Body and mind.

     (Y/n): It makes sense I just...I don't realize why this is happening now. I'm used to having dreams about my parents but this is the first time Dad has spoken to me directly, and with such brutal scenery.

     Kurogiri: Though inheritance-quirks are extremely rare, it's possible that your parents passed down far more than just their quirks.

     (Y/n): Like what?

     Kurogiri: Their memories, as a way of communicating with you after they met their end.

     (Y/n): That's.....incredible!

     Kurogiri: It sure is. Plus, there—

He was immediately interrupted by a whole squad of police cars that showed up. The leader of the squad immediately got out of his car; taking cover behind the door before pointing his gun at us both.

     Police Officer: Put you hands behind your heads and get down on your knees!

     Kurogiri: Oh I do so hate being interrupted.

     Kurogiri them turned into a massive cloud of fog, engulfing all the police officers and there cars! He had opened a portal way above the ravine below as he engulfed them all; causing them to be warped from the ground and all fall down into the gorge's ravine. The peaceful scenery was overcome with the sounds of police officers screaming and vehicles smashing and rolling down the mountain walls. Thrashed and twisted metal crashed into the rivers below as the officers fell to their deaths.

Kurogiri reformed himself in front of me, as calm as ever. He dusted off the shoulders of his elegant suit and spoke again.

Kurogiri: Sorry about that, sometimes children need to be dealt with quickly and effectively. Especially if they have weapons.

(Y/n): That was one of the most brutal ways I've seen you kill people, I like seeing you come unhinged occasionally.

Kurogiri: I appreciate the compliment, but self control is key. Unfortunately even I'm not immune to the occasional madness.

     (Y/n): Life would be boring without the occasional insanity though.

     He chuckled. Then all of a sudden, something jumped from the road over to where we were and landed with a massive slam. A fierce feminine voice spoke out from the dirt and dust cloud that was created by the impact. I immediately pulled my mask out of my coat and put it on, there's no way in hell this wouldn't end in a fight.

??????: Okay assholes this can go one of two ways! You either surrender and come with me to Tartarus quickly and quietly, or I can beat you to a bloody fucking pulp and take you in myself! Please pick the second option!

The dust cleared to show a woman that was hotter than the very flames of hell! She was fairly tall with flawlessly tanned skin and a very muscular frame. I could practically see her chiseled abs through the white skin tight leotard she wore; which highlighted her large breasts, fine ass and fit muscular thighs. Two large rabbit ears extended from her head where normal ears would be and were the same color as her soft, flowing snowy white hair. She had a rather twisted smile on her face that looked hungry for combat but her most distinguishing feature to me was her fierce maroon eyes that seemed to radiate with ferocity. This woman just radiated with physical strength and confidence. It was hot. She was dangerous.

I looked to Kurogiri.

(Y/n): Go.

Kurogiri: You sure?

(Y/n): Absolutely. I don't know why but I feel like I need this fight.

Kurogiri: I understand. Be careful and show them no mercy.

After this he disappeared; fading into the dark. I immediately heard two more voices on their way. One arrived by flight, albeit crudely. He had two medium wings on his back, a fucking clam for a hand, and a bunch of octopus tentacles on the other with bird-like talons for feet. He had a visor over his eyes and a mostly black costume with a white cape and matching waist sash with a full head of deep blue hair. He was more quiet than the rabbit women and had a taciturn face.

The third one to arrive emerged from the ground, but not with force. More like he phased through it like a ghost, completely intangible. He was taller than the other two, with a jacked muscular form and bright blue eyes that contrasted his spiky blonde hair. His uniform was a colorful contrast of white, blue, gold, and a long red cape. The most noticeable thing was a large gold "1000000" across his chest. This man...he looked dangerous. The kind look in his eyes belied a very skilled and dangerous combatant. I could tell not only by his stance, but his body language in general. He had a serious look when he looked at me but turned to smile at his fellow heroes.

Blonde Man: Wow Mirko! You're really fast! Suneater and I had trouble keeping up.

Mirko: You didn't have to follow me, I can take care of this scum easily on my own.

Suneater: Having a team never hurts.

Mirko: Is that the kind of bubbly shit they're teaching you? *Sighs* I hate babysitting.

The Rabbit woman, now known as Mirko, looked to me and spoke.

Mirko: I hope you're ready for a pummeling asshole because I'm not holding back!

She leapt at me with such speed that if I would have blinked, I likely would have missed it. I barely had enough time to crystalize my abdomen she was so fast! Her mighty kick landed and though my hardened skin protected me, I was still knocked back into the mountain wall. She wasted no time with a follow up kick that I dodged as her foot cratered the spot next to my head. Ok, so she's hyper aggressive. Interesting.

I slammed my fist into the mountain wall which created a large spike that erupted toward her. She barely dodges as it created a small cut on her right cheek. Face, not ass. I went to sweep her feet but had to stop to dodge the "Suneater" guy's octopus tentacles. In doing so, this left me open to not only knee in the face from Mirko, but a punch to the back of my head too. The blonde man had gotten behind me! I threw a punch back behind me but it merely phased right through him! What an incredibly interesting quirk!

     Mirko unleashed a barrage of kicks that I barely managed to crystalize my skin in time for. Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to dodge another brutal hit from Suneater's tentacles; which slammed me into the wall. I tried creating more spike to deter them, but the blonde man merely phased through them and landed a thundering blow to my chest. I did however notice something peculiar. As he phased through one spire, one of his feet was on the ground as he did so. He then jumped and phased through another one, his other foot still flat on the ground as the previous one went intangible. I see, so despite his quirk's incredible aggressive and defensive potential, he still has to have one part of his body solid to keep from phasing through the ground. Oddly enough his costume also seems to match whatever state his body is in.

     I was taken out of my analyzing by Mirko leaping forward, giving me one last smile and kicking me in the side of the head in what I guessed was as hard as she could. My head erupted in blood while making a horrific crack and my body was cratered into the mountain wall.

Everything was black. I felt light headed as my head throbbed and blood freely flowed down my mask. Then, all there was, was the voice. The burning cities came back into view. Bodies everywhere. I saw 8 giant bodies, all piled on top of each other. Most looked to be at least 15 meters tall, with two quadrupeds and 1 that was far more massive than the others and composed mostly of muscle tissue. All the giant carcasses steamed as their wounds bled; giving the area a viciously visceral smell.

     What was most noticeable though...was the top of the pile. On top of the massive, unmoving pile of defeated corpses; stood another body. This one stood roughly 15 meters tall like most of the rest, with burning eyes that stared through a vented armored face. It looked to be covered in a thin but extremely strong layer of armor. In one arm, it held a gigantic hammer. The hammer was taller than the giant was, which the giant held while resting the massive weapon on it's shoulder.

Dad: So, here you are again. Getting your ass kicked.

Startled at the sudden voice of my father; I looked up to see the hammer wielding giant kneel down on one knee as a geyser of fire and steam erupted from the back of the giant's neck. Dad emerged from the flaming armored nape, jumping down from the mountain of corpses and cratering the ground as he landed. He walked over in front of me; leaving burning crystalline footsteps in his mighty wake.

Dad: So intelligent, yet so fucking weak with the quirk I gave you.

Terrified and frustrated at his condescending remark; I replied.

(Y/n): I'm t-trying my best!

Dad: You're best isn't fucking good enough. Try harder.

I can't without using Mom's quirk!

Dad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He kicked me against the wall.

Dad: You make me sick.

He picked me up by the neck and slammed me into the wall, I was paralyzed with fear.

Dad: So much power...

He crystalized his fist and punched me right in the jaw as I began to hear bones crack. This man wasn't the Dad I knew, this man was a monster. My head was practically spinning with an overwhelming influx of memories that weren't my own. After seeing them all in such a short time; I was positively horrified. I looked at him and our current surroundings and didn't see my father, but a conqueror of nations; a destroyer of worlds. A murderer of billions.

Dad: Celly had a damn good quirk, I'll give you and her that. It never ceased to amaze me what she could do with it while still not making herself pass out from blood loss.

(Y/n): I've...I've always been better with her quirk.

He punched me again and dropped me on the cold hard floor.

Dad: You see that's the thing, my son. You constantly refer to your abilities as mine and your mom's. You need to take ownership for yourself. Only when you accept them; is when you can do more than just rudimentary techniques with them. Instead of the glorified parlor tricks you're capable of. You've accepted Branch of Sin, but not Warhammer.

(Y/n): What are you? Why are you here? Just to taunt and beat me up?!

Dad: Me? I was your father, but now I'm just a memory. An entity manifested by not only the Warhammer quirk, but your subconscious as well.

     (Y/n): Then why are you just showing up now?

     Dad: You've never been more in need of Warhammer than now. Use Branch of Sin, and you'll blow your own cover. Use Warhammer with only what pitiful knowledge of it that you know now, you may as well walk into Tartarus yourself because you won't win.

     (Y/n): Then teach me Dad!

     Dad: I can't.

     (Y/n): Why not?

     Dad: Because you don't want it.

     (Y/n): I do too!

     Dad: No. You only want it to bail you out of this fight.

     (Y/n): That's not it!

     Dad: Then prove it!

     (Y/n): How?!

     Dad: The Warhammer power isn't just another quirk, my son. It's a primordial power that has existed for eons, even before the first quirk was discovered. To wield it like a true warrior, you need to embrace it. Forsake just a bit of your humanity, and you'll have more than enough knowledge to utilize it with far greater affect!

     (Y/n): But.....I'm scared. The dreams have gotten worse. I've been scared of it ever since I first got it!

He took a deep sigh and his tone got softer, like he calmed down and changed into a completely different man.

     Dad: * Sighs* I know.

     For the first time, he sounded empathetic. He then leaned down and helped me up; looking me in the eyes as he spoke. His eyes looked more peaceful now and didn't have the burning irises of an overwhelmingly powerful warrior. This man, was my father.

     Dad: We were too.

     My eyes went wide.

     (Y/n): We?

     Then several shadows appeared behind them. Human silhouettes that I couldn't make out or recognize. Some masculine, some feminine. They all stood behind Dad.

Dad: Fear is all part of the process. Through fear; we learn utilization. Through utilization; we endure pain. Through pain, we gain power. Through power, we become invincible. Remember that, Warrior.

     And with that, they all faded. The screaming stopped. With all the memories I had just seen, everything I had just been told, it flowed through me. Like a rushing river at first, but as gentle as a spring creek afterwards. I'd have to examine these memories individually for a deeper understanding; but for now, it's all so clear!

     I opened my eyes to see the three heroes standing about ten meters away from me, talking with one another. They appeared to be congratulating each other. Mirko then noticed I was still conscious.

     Mirko: Still awake for more? Well then!

     She immediately leapt at me as she went for another high jump kick, but this time I was ready. I crystalized my hand and and caught her leg; the crystalline skin completely absorbing the impact!

     Mirko: What the fuck?

     (Y/n): Too Slow~

     I leapt out of the wall I was cratered into and slammed her into the ground. She immediately tried to counterattack with a kick to my stomach from the ground but I dodged and pulled her up by her own leg. I then punched her in the abdomen with the same fist I caught her kick with. The hit landed with such force that she coughed up blood and I felt her ribs breaking around my fist. She went flying into the side of a mountain wall. It was like all the force of her kick that I absorbed had just been released in a single devastating punch. The other two then looked at me in shock.

     Lemillion: Mirko!

(Y/n): So, who's first?

They both attacked. Suneater unleashed his bizarre hentai tentacles in a frontal maneuver as the blonde man phased into the ground. I inhaled, taking in air, and then exhaled. I visualized what I wanted to create. There was still so much that was out of my reach, so much I didn't know, so much to learn...but I knew just enough! As the crystals started to form from my skin; they reshaped and created the longsword that I pictured in my head and the weapon separated from my body as I grabbed it by the hilt. The light shined off the blade; creating a gorgeous gleam. I gave one horizontal slash and cut all the tentacles easily, severing them from his hand completely. The blonde man emerged from the ground but I knew it was coming.

     He emerged but before he could throw a punch; a jabbed my sword into the ground. It phased through his head of course but he had to fully leap out of the ground in order to try and go through again. Does he shoot up through the ground like that when he goes solid? I know layers of mass can't overlap by normal means. Either or; the moment his solid right foot touched the ground I put my bare hand on the ground. A series of little spikes shot  up through the ground, only one pierced his foot but that was all I needed! As it held him in place and he winced in pain, I spin kicked him right in the face. He staggered back but had incredible toughness and threw a punch which I dodged. I threw another punch but so did he! We punched each other right in the fucking face with a sickening thud. This guy hits hard, very hard.

     I immediately heard something coming and quickly jumped to the left just in time to dodge an attack from Suneater. It's amazing how much more accurate and precise my senses feel! He swooped in on his wings and tried to grab me with his bird talons. Whether this was how he looked naturally or as a result of his quirk, I have no idea. I pulled my crystalline sword out of the ground and when he flew up and swooped down again; I flipped to the right and cut off one of his wings. He seemed to be pained by this and swung his clamshell hand at me, but it cracked and shattered into pieces as I crystalized my arm and blocked it. I stomped on his bird foot to lock him on the ground, jumped up, and swiftly kneed him in the face! He fell to the ground, knocked completely unconscious. His jaw looked broken.

Blonde Man: Suneater!

    Unfortunately while my attention was on Suneater, the blonde man appeared through the ground and punched me in the chest. I did the same to him; afterwards trying to punch him in the face but he activated his quirk and went through my fist. He threw another devastating punch, but I ducked it and kicked him in the chin. He went for a kick but I blocked it, only to realize this was a distraction as he phased through the ground and immediately erupted from it, launching me into the air. He then jumped up and tackled me into the ground but not before I stabbed him through the left forearm with the blade of my sword.

He used his quirk to separate himself from the blade and threw a flurry of punches as I did the same. We battered each other relentlessly. It was a glorious exchange of brutal power and efficient skill. I was tired, and so was he. It was almost like we were evenly matched. Our fists collided with one another as I heard his finger bones crack. The muscle tissue in my hands had crystalized without me even knowing it. He then spoke directly to me.

Blonde Man: You're really strong! It's a shame we're on opposite sides, I feel like I've gotten stronger just fighting you!

(Y/n): So are you, you're quirk is fascinating.

     Blonde Man: Thanks! But I've only got one question.

     He took a much more serious tone and look on his face.

     Blonde Man: You're clearly strong and talented, why do you result to such murderous means?! Why did you kill all those guards and police!!!

     (Y/n): Nothing too personal, they were just working for a man who took something from my family. Something that I took back. As for the police, well...that technically wasn't me.

     Blonde Man: They were just doing their jobs. Providing for their families! Families that will now never see them again! You've even hurt my friends! Though I respect your strength, I won't justify or forgive your actions!

Despite his clearly broken fingers and various other injuries, he appeared more determined now than ever.

Blonde man: I'll stop at nothing to bring you to justice!

As bizarre as it is to admit, I felt a deep respect for this man even though I only just met him. He was one of the very few people actually worthy of the title "Hero". Even though he was in my way...I empathized with his sense of justice and determination. I admired this guy's power and glory.

(Y/n): What is your name, Hero?

Blonde Man: I am Lemillion! And my goal is to save one million people!

(Y/n): Your goal is admirable, Lemillion. I respect you. Unfortunately you came ill-prepared to this fight.

Lemillion: What do you mean?

I then held up my sword and before his very eyes, reshaped it into a large spear.

(Y/n): Bringing multiple people you care about to a fight against a villain, only gives you more to lose.

I took aim at the still unconscious Suneater to my far right, and threw the spear. I had a very strong hunch Lemillion wouldn't let his friend die.

His eyes went wide, and sure enough...he rushed towards his defeated friend using his quirk and threw his body in front of Suneater! My spear ripped right into his abdomen and pierced from back to front, just barely off center. Odd. I thought it was a perfect throw but my hands got shaky as I threw it. I guess I need to practice more. He fell down to the ground next to his friend, unmoving.

I walked over to them both, grabbing my spear and watching as it dissolved back into my skin. My wounds began to close and my fractured bones regenerated through the combined efforts of Branch of Sin and Warhammer. Though Warhammer's regeneration hadn't made my injuries steam in a while. It almost felt like my healing was foreign, and not my body's own.

Suddenly, The man known as Lemillion grabbed my ankle! I was in absolute awe of his toughness. He looked up at me; eyes burning not with hatred, but almost admiration and determination. He was so injured that he could barely speak.

Lemillion: I....will...get stronger...from this. Then...we'll fight again! We'll meet again!

(Y/n): Yes, we will. I look forward to it.

He then fell completely unconscious, alongside his friend. Today had definitely given me a lot to think about. Minatsuki, my quirks, these heroes, so much.

It wasn't over yet though, as there was a rumbling near the mountain ravine. I looked to it to see something leap out of it with fucking incredible force! It was about the place I knocked that Mirko girl into.

Whatever it was landed a few meters in front of me; cratering the ground. The dust and dirt cleared; revealing it to in fact be Mirko! Her leotard had a large whole in the abdomen from where I had punched her earlier; revealing her badly bruised but still very sexy muscular sixpack abdomen and bellybutton, which had a small piercing. She growled upon seeing me.

Mirko: Finally! Someone who hits hard! Now I won't have to hold back!

(Y/n): You're late, Bunny Girl~

She got a very faint shade of pink to her cheeks, though I imagine it was more anger than embarrassment.

Mirko: Laugh it up asshole! It's the last one you'll have before I put your sorry ass into an iron lung—

Her attention was then diverted to Lemillion and Suneater's unconscious bodies.

Mirko: You all got into a big badass fight without ME?! God DAMN IT! You just made so much paperwork for me to have to fill out since they got hurt under my watch too...are they—

(Y/n): They're still alive, I'm not that much of a monster.

Mirko: Thank fuck! Now it's just you and me asshole, one on one. Don't expect me to hold back.

All of a sudden, before I could respond, one of Kurogiri's warp gates appeared behind me. I didn't even call for it. He must have been watching from afar to make sure I was alright...he truly was a father figure. I then spoke to the beautiful bunny girl one last time before leaving for now.

(Y/n): Another day, Bunny Girl. When we're both well rested and healed up.

After blowing a teasing kiss to her; I stepped through the warp gate. She quickly leapt towards me, only to be thrown back onto the ground by another gate Kurogiri simultaneously created so she couldn't follow.

Mirko: You mother fucker! This isn't over!

The gate closed, and I found myself in the backyard of Minatsuki's house.

Kurogiri: Are you alright? You gave a fantastic performance.

(Y/n): Yes, I'm alright. Thank you Kurogiri. I don't think I would have faired well against a third hero with how tired I was.

Kurogiri: I figured as such. Rest up and rest well; for your infiltration begins in a few days.

(Y/n): I will, and I'm ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 12.7K 56
A young boy is considered a delinquent in school, not following rules, getting into fights and as teachers believe he has no future. But what happens...
143K 2.2K 24
Because of your "Quirk" and your Appearance, You've been Ostracized your entire life. Even your own family didn't like you, But when you encounter so...
207K 7.6K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
149K 8.6K 36
"when a fateful encounter becomes inevitable: the journey of the heart that can change fate begins." [ completed - 1.12.18 ]