𝕿𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍 & 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖜 - [𝗠𝗮...

By CELESTIELS

˖⋆࿐໋₊𝕿𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍 & 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖜 TOOTH & CLAW. (e.) to engage in vigorous combat or make a strenu... More

𝕿𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍 & 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖜
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. the graphic showcase
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. the playlist
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢.
  𝐨. the p.i
  𝐢. the smell of alcohol and annoyance
  𝐢𝐢. the bunch of misfits
  𝐢𝐢𝐢. the ears
  𝐢𝐯. the truth
  𝐯. the devil vs the fist
  𝐯𝐢. the threat
  𝐯𝐢𝐢. the song
  𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the wolfsbane
  𝐢𝐱. the devils duo
  𝐱. the freaks with rights
  𝐱𝐢. the halloween costume
  𝐱𝐢𝐢. the heat of the past
  𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. the rally
𝐀/𝐍: we need to do better!
  𝐱𝐢𝐯. the flirts
  𝐱𝐯𝐢. the revenge
  𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the time to let go
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢.
  𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the blood in the water
  𝐱𝐢𝐱. the healing
  𝐱𝐱. the reveal
  𝐱𝐱𝐢. the taking of pain
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. the lost man
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. the pills and liquor
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. the overcompensating
𝐀/𝐍: update schedule
  𝐱𝐱𝐯. the devil with a death wish
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. the accusation
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the lovers of the past
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the asshole
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. the neighbor
  𝐱𝐱𝐱. the gossip girl
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. the drug den
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. the kiss
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. the label
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. the night off
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. the lost mother
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. the old friends
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the team
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the attorneys at law
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. the broken and bent
𝐀/𝐍: a reminder
  𝐱𝐥. the confession
  𝐱𝐥𝐢. the woeful wedding
  𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. the devils decision
  𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. the new napkin
  𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. the wolf and the devil

  𝐱𝐯. the kung-fu party

2.6K 210 70
By CELESTIELS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - the kung-fu party

━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 rusted elevator creaked and shuddered as each of the four 'supers' stepped inside. Olivia's ears twitched and her face contorted into a grimace as she closed the metal doors of the lift. Small flakes of peeling paint and rust littered her skin as she secured the door in place. It was a tight squeeze; she wasn't going to lie and whilst none of them were out of shape, Luke was the equivalent of a mountain.

Herself and Jessica had their backs leaning against the side of the elevator, their arms touching just to make room for Mr. Muscles. Though she had to admit, Matt was definitely packing some muscles of his own, his costume helping to accentuate them. Okay, so maybe the costume wasn't all bad.

Her body jolted slightly as Matt pushed the lever to begin lowering them down and a small, amused smirk adorned his lips as the woman stumbled into him slightly. With a light scoff, her own lips quirked and she crossed her arms and leaned back, appreciating the small period of silence before hell inevitably breaks loose.

After a few moments passed, Matt quietly alerted the group that they were close.

"Anyone waiting for us?" Luke questioned as he peered over the edge of the elevator, seeing nothing but darkness.

Olivia exhaled sharply, after having focused her hearing, well, there was definitely a welcome wagon for the bunch. But the old woman was there, and Olivia couldn't wait for a rematch.

"Yeah, about thirty of 'em. All armed." Matt answered as he slowly moved his head in the direction of the silent wolf. "Including two of the ones we fought in the garage."

Jessica glanced towards her friend. "The old lady?"

"She's there." Olivia muttered. "And the guy who speaks Japanese."

"What about your girlfriend?"

Matt sighed; his mind drifting to that of Elektra and the memories that came with her. "She's- she's not my girlfriend."

"But you dated her, right?"

"We did, back in college. She came to Hell's kitchen recently and we... got close. She wanted to be what we were before, but I didn't.." He cleared his throat and averted his eyes. "She's down there."

Olivia could hear the pain in his voice; he may not have wanted to rekindle his relationship with her, but he definitely still loved the woman, after all, from what he had said, she had a large impact on his earlier life. It wasn't like he could just throw those feeling and emotions away entirely.

"Guys, this is..." Matt paused as he swallowed. He was feeling nervous for the fight to come, his hands clenching and unclenching to try and relieve some of the tension building on his shoulders. "...a lot worse than what we've faced before.

"So how are we gonna handle it?" Jessica asked the trio, her eyes glossing over each of their faces, lingering on Luke's just a moment longer than the others.

"We somehow need to take them by surprise. We'll get nowhere if we just charge in, they expect that from us." Olivia muttered as the cogs in her brain turned, willing an idea to come to fruition.

Luke bit his lip, taking the wolf's words into account. "I got an idea." He announced before slowly turning to Jessica, a sheepish look on his face. "But you're not gonna like it."

Jessica's face scrunched up and she spoke with a groan. "What is it?"

⋆⋆⋆

To be fair, Luke's plan wasn't all bad. He had suggested that Jessica meet the Hand head-on, solo. Whilst the others took to hiding and waiting for the perfect moment to join the fight. With only Jessica being the one to face the Hand, Luke had hoped they would drop their guard.

The impenetrable man had also suggested that the wolf would be their second surprise; she would stay hidden until one of the three supers called her down. She was reluctant to agree, wanting to help them as much as she could but they definitely wouldn't be expecting a second surprise attack.

The wolf, the devil, and the hero of Harlem all climbed their way out of the elevator -though not without Olivia telling Jessica to be careful- and found secure areas that were shrouded in darkness and concealed themselves as they listened and watched Jessica take the lead.

Though Olivia had heard and known there were thirty plus people waiting for them; actually seeing thirty armed people whose intentions were to kill you was a little unnerving, to say the least.

"Okay. Don't shoot." Jessica's voice rang out, echoing throughout the underground cavern as she slowly stepped out of the elevator. The P.I sighed as she walked closer, coming face to face with Elektra. "Look, I don't give a shit what you guys are doing... down here in your secret cave thing. I just came to talk."

Olivia shifted slightly as her eyes locked onto the old woman's frame just a few pace's closer than Danny. Now, of course Olivia was there for Danny. But she wanted to know more about why the Hand had gone to Beacon Hills. It was her home and finding out that a group of psychotic assholes were once running around right under her nose, summoning spirits that then killed kids, well let's just say she needed some damn answers.

Olivia Hale was known to be a mixture of her family. Stubborn, yet loyal like her brother and temperamental like her uncle. That temperamental part was beginning to rear its ugly head; pure hatred filled her veins as she stared at the old woman, the faces of the dead flashing behind the wolf's eyes. She didn't just need answers... She needed more.

"You started this." Jessica continued; her eyes locked on Elektra's. "Ever since you burst into my office, my life has become one big kung-fu party. I don't wanna fight you." A slow, smug smile coated her plump and chapped lips as she cocked her head. "Alone."

Olivia couldn't help but smirk, despite the situation, Jess just had a way with words. Her words were still in the air as Matt came swinging down, his dark red suit a complete blur as he kicked over numerous people upon his descent.

Just as a man rose his gun, Luke's body slammed into him as he too made his way into the fight. The three on the ground kicked, punched and shoved everyone in their path and eventually, Danny got the memo. He twisted the arm that was wrapped around his neck and managed to free himself.

The fight continued on and her friends were winning. Jessica had stormed forward. Luke had thrown so many people across the cavern and Matt's fists were pushing forward at an almost inhuman speed. As Olivia moved her gaze to Danny, she could see the boy struggling with the many men trying to keep him contained.

She gripped onto a metal bar that was just above her head and launched herself forward. With a loud thud, her boot-clad feet slammed into the ground along with one of her hands.

Olivia was a Hale, so, dramatic entrances ran through her veins and though she would often scoff or laugh when her brother or uncle made an entrance, she thought 'Why the hell not?'

Slowly she lifted her head, her eyes shone a cold steel-blue, her face morphed into that of a monster, hair littered her skin and her teeth and claws grew sharper by the second. A low growl rumbled from the back of her throat before she forced all of the air inside of her lungs out and into a deadly, earth-shaking roar.

The men that had surrounded her and Danny recoiled and neither of the two wasted a second. Olivia sprinted forward with her razor-sharp teeth bared and slashed her claws at anyone who came close to the two. The duo fought back-to-back and took down as many of the armed minions that they could.

"You're okay?" Danny huffed as he ducked a punch. It was a valid question, after all, only hours prior did he see the woman with a sword impaling her body.

"Oh-" Olivia spoke as she headbutted a man. "I'm great."

Grunts of pain and yells of attack sounded out like warning bells as the two groups clashed. Olivia slowly fought her way closer to the other members of her group. Matt was fighting four men at once, a few punches being landed to his face and abdomen; just as one of the men rose his arm to swing a punch, Olivia grabbed it and twisted it behind the man's back before using her foot to kick him into the wall, landing him unconscious.

She fought another, ducking beneath his punches before slamming her own fist, at full force towards his face. The man was sent flying backward with a sickening 'crack' and slammed into the cavern wall.

Before she could dust herself off, another man launched himself forward and grasped the wolf by her neck, slamming her into a wall. A small bolt of pain lashed through her back as a rock dug into her spine and with a groan she sent a clenched fist into the man's head. The man recoiled and without wasting a second, Olivia grabbed the hand that was now loosely around her neck and sent her sharp fangs into his flesh.

A shrill yell escaped the man and with a small eye-roll, Olivia turned them and slammed his head into the wall, huffing as he crumbled to the ground.

Seeing that Matt had himself handled, she moved towards Jessica, the P.I nodded at the wolf as she shoved her opponent back ad towards the wolf who knocked him out with a swift punch to the back of his head.

The five supers gathered together in a circle and faced their enemies with hardened expressions and clenched fists, it was time to fight their way out, as a team.

━━━━━━━

14-06-2020

𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 3 14
Detective Marinetta's perspective on the Devil of Hell's Kitchen changes when he saves her and her partner one night. From then on, she begins seeing...
64.7K 2.4K 28
Warning: 18+ Smut, Violence, Mentions of blood, Mature language. You recently started working as a paralegal at a growing law firm called Nelson and...
15.9K 1K 30
𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓, 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃.. There is a purity in the universe, there is a fated way through which life is meant to flow; human...
5.8K 244 15
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 || fem oc x matt murdock ,, season 3 "And I fall for you all over again." in which, Lupe falls for a man she shouldn't f...