Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

De AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... Mais

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Burn

2.6K 98 3
De AllAboutTheSmut

***Elik's POV***

Break is almost over for our college students. Their schedules have been emailed and they are getting ready to start a new semester at school. It seems to be flying by, for me.

I'm so proud of all of them. As predicted, Dek's grades were beyond perfect. He has a weighted GPA of 4.5 due to his AP courses. My man is a fucking genius. He works so hard.

The others are carrying GPAs of between 3.7 and 3.8. It's honestly impressive. They all are taking their education very seriously.

Work is going well. I reeled in a very important government contract. I have worked with the SEC a couple times before in conjunction with my Dad's firm. We secure bonds for financing. This is a much larger scale. So far, it is going exceptionally well.

I have to spend more time at the office. I still manage to be home at a decent time. Work is not my life. I work to live. I don't live to work. At the end of the day, work pays bills. Family always comes first.

I'm currently at my office. I just left a meeting with Uncle Ian, we are close thanks to his love for the man I call mine. He was going over some of the final details of the government contract. It's a solid contract, nothing to stress over.

Ian has offered me to take over Dek's profile seeing as he is a lawyer and not an investment banker. I declined. It is more money spent, however that is an additional income for Ian. Also, he was trusted by Mr. and Mrs Jackson. He does fantastic with Dek's money. I wouldn't dare interfere.

My phone begins buzzing and I immediately pick it up.

"Good afternoon, Elik Exavier." I announce myself over the line.

"Mr. Exavier, this is ADT with your Fire Alarm Monitoring system. A signal was sent from your home at 2143 Sunset Palza Dr. the fire department is on the way." The dispatcher explains briefly.

I immediately inform my assistant that I am leaving the office. I jog to my car and make my way down the crowded streets of Los Angeles.

I call Dek on my way.

"Hey babe." Dek's sweet tone touches my ears.

"Hey beautiful. I got a call from the alert company regarding my house. Can you meet me there please?" I ask him. I'm not panicked. I just know his presence will soothe me.

"We will be there in twenty minutes. We are leaving the restaurant now. Drive safely baby, please." Dek urges me. He sounds worried.

"You too. I love you." I quickly disconnect the call after he tells me he loves me.

I continue my fifteen minute commute to my home. I haven't been back to my house for any length of time. I spend my time at Dek and my home. All my important belongings are at our home.

Whatever damage a fire may cause will not be too devastating to me personally.

Traffic is a bitch. It takes me thirty minutes to arrive at the scene. It is hectic. Fire trucks are battling a strong blaze and my heart races.

I pray no one was actually in my home. I also pray that my neighbors aren't affected by the fire. My home is surrounded by foliage. That is a strong inhibitor for fire.

I park at the end of the block. I grab my keys, phone and identification. I approach the scene slowly.

"Excuse me. I'm Elik Exavier. I own this home." I inform the detective that approaches me.

He looks at my identification and nods.

"Sir, your home is not inhabitable. Do you have any reason to believe there may be anybody inside?" The man asks.

"I honestly don't expect anyone. I haven't lived here in months. I live across town with my family." I speak clearly to answer his questions.

"We are working diligently to get the fire contained. I can't promise we can save the structure. The fire is fully involved, meaning that the fire and flames are too dangerous for us to enter the home. We are working to contain the fire externally. Our main focus is containment at this point." The Fire Marshall explains as the detective, Mr. Leon, writes down the details.

"Yes, sir. I understand. What can I do to help you out?" I make my request. I just want to be as proactive as possible.

"Stand by, we will need contact information. Contact your insurance company. Make arrangements for clean up. This doesn't look good." The Fire Marshall, Mitchell, directs me.

I turn to the Mr. Leon and see Dek, with all my friends, approaching.

"Mr. Leon, I will be right back." I step away to greet Dek.

I kiss Dek's forehead. I explain that the fire is being contained and we stand waiting by the detective.

I provide my contact information. My insurance company is sending an adjuster to get an initial status on the situation. I also, contact the company my insurance provider enlists for debris removal. They will wait for the report from the detective.

"Thank god for great insurance." I whisper to Dek.

"Are you okay, I'm sorry." Dek speaks.

"Baby, we are safe. That's all that matters." I promise my love.

"What are we gonna do?" Cali asks.

"Nothing. We wait for the Marshall to dismiss us. They will release a report. I will stay in contact with my insurance. I will get it cleaned up and sell the lot." I explain.

"You are a little detached." Chance points out.

"It's just a house. Everything that matters is standing here safely beside me." I gesture to the 7 people around me.

"God you are an angel." Cherry blinds me with her sweet smile.

"That's his Elik ways." Cali comments.

"I have never believed that you should worship materials. Anything is replaceable. People aren't." I clarify.

We waited for over two hours. By that point, the Marshall excused us. It's a total loss. I will have everything set up to be cleaned out. Dek and I went down and filled out the paperwork for Liberty Mutual, my insurance. I listed my valuables. I really couldn't think of anything that wasn't either at Dek's or my parent's house to cry over. I got lucky.

It was my first home that I purchased on my own. It was also paid off. The insurance covers replacement costs and the market value was well above what I paid for it. Lucky.

I lost a ton of nice furniture, televisions and paintings. Just stuff. All replaceable. The valuable paintings are currently at my real home with my friends.

We head home to relax before we go to the movies. That was the plan to begin with so, that is what we will do. I think my friend's are surprised by my attitude. It's just who I am.

I call my parents and let them know what occurred. They made sure we were all okay. They let me know they were always here if I need them.

I have amazing parents.

"Are you guys ready for the new semester?" I ask no one in particular.

"Ready to be over it already." Broady groans.

"It will be gone before you know it." I reassure them.

College flew by for me. I barely remember the anguished nights of studying. I wasn't a partier. I spent my weekends at basketball games watching the Bruins.

The majority of my nights were spent in the school library. UCLA is an academic college. That's why I chose it to begin with. Business majors all around the country strive to attend UCLA.

"What do we want to do this weekend?" Dek questioned. "Last one before the new semester!"

"You know my stance, as long as we are together." I confirm my usual suggestion.

"Fall will be here soon. So, let's enjoy something outside." Yani offers.

"We have to have a bomb ass Halloween party. Invite some college peeps. Do a costume contest. And most definitely decorate." Zaya demands.

"Absolutely!" Chance howls into the ceiling.

"That is perfect. But, what about the weekend." Dek groans.

"It's okay baby. We will figure it out." I comfort Dek. I think he is tired. He is a bit whiny.

I kiss his precious pout. Mmmm cherry chapstick.

Immediately my body warms at the contact. I moan into his kiss when his tongue claims my mouth. Hot flesh massages my tongue. I yank him roughly around the corner and press him against the wall.

It takes no time for my hips to rut into his. My member shoots to life and I get hungry for his flesh. Tingles run wild thru my veins causing me to shiver. His fingers grip my neck and he holds me in place. My hands find his chest under his shirt.

I hum in pure delight.

Fuck, this man. Jesus.

I practically wrap myself around him as my body lights on fire in need.

Dek reaches his hand down and grazes his nails over my hardening cock. I am unraveling.

I break the kiss.

"I need you baby. So, so bad." I beg.

"Be right back." Dek shouts down the hall as we run to the bedroom.

Dek pushes me against the door and drops to his knees.

I gaze adoringly at the position of worship he takes.

Dek yanks my pants and boxers down roughly before he unleashes my steel dick.

My legs shake when his thick lips circle my prick.

"Fuck, baby. Oh God. Don't stop." I plead.

Dek grabs my ass and starts circling my hole. His fingers are wet and warm. I didn't even notice him lubricate them.

His finger pressed in and I roll my eyes in pleasure.

He sucks and laps at my shaft. The pressure is ungodly good.

Dek gets two fingers in and he twists and pumps my puckering hole while sucking the life from my arousal.

I moan too loudly and slide my fingers into his hair.

"Yes. Oh god. Yes. Fuck. Baby." I squirm as my climax builds.

Dek slides his shoulder under my leg and the shift causes sharp pangs of bliss to ripple up my spine. My whole body shakes.

"Dek, I'm gonna cum soon." I warn him.

His response is taking me deeper and fingering me roughly.

When I finally jump over the edge, I groan deeply and my head falls against the door. Sweat beads on my chest and forehead.

My body trembles and I explode as my dick pulses in his mouth. My seed shoots down his throat and he moans. He drinks every drop with a beautiful smile perched on his face.

When he releases me, I grab his face, and pull him into a deep kiss. I lick my flavor from his mouth. When we separate, we both pant.

"You're a fucking god." I moan.

"I love you." Dek smirks.

"We gotta go." Dek pats my ass as he pulls my pants back up and buckles me.

"Later, you fuck me hard." I plead with a few more kisses.

"Definitely." Dek winks.

I fucking melt.

We head down stairs to a room full of laughing friends.

"Feel better?" Broady fist bumps me.

"Immensely." I smile like the proud bastard I am.

"My man gives the best head." I laugh as their faces freeze.

They look at Dek for his reaction.

"You heard the man." Dek laughs in cockiness.

They bust out laughing.

We get to the theater and buy tickets to The Addams Family. We sit down with our popcorn and cokes. I throw my arm over Dek's shoulder.

We laugh throughout the movie. We are just a bunch of kids. It is a good movie so far. Great friends make anything amazing.

I have the best friends.

I kiss Dek more times than I will admit to. Popcorn was thrown at us from our left. We laugh and get loud with our make out session.

Our friends just laugh at our antics.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2M 81.7K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
55.9K 3.2K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
125K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
Mine De Kate

Romance

273K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...