I fell in love with my dads b...

Od harrystylesmyking1

I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries an... Více

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.*
10.
11.
12.*
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.*
20.
21.*
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.*
37.
38.
39.*
40.
41.
42.
43.*
44.
45.
46.
47*
48.
49.
51.
52*
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2.
And its done!

50.

246 5 0
Od harrystylesmyking1

Harry's pov:

In no time we reached the venue.This years gala was as grand as the last one.I always felt like my employees deserved one great night for the work they do for me,the whole year.I was known as a strict ass boss but at the same time who looked after his employees when they needed help.

As we made our way inside,willow gasped besides me.

"My lord.....Harry this is so amazing....like a fairy tale"
Her eyes roamed in wonder.

Everyone's heads turned towards us as the host announced our arrival.
I gently placed my hand on willow's back and carefully guided her along.
We were greeted by the staff members and their families.Everyone congratulated us and told me how beautiful the venue looked.
I felt all the men looking at my beautiful fiancé but no one dared to say anything.It was sometimes difficult to not get affected by the looks the guys gave willow,she was insanely beautiful and I know,no one can help themselves and just stare at her pretty face.

Soon we met both our families.Every one was excited about the arrival of the baby and so was I.I wanted to meet my baby boy as soon as possible but had to wait for some time.

Drinks were passed,laughs were shared,everyone seemed to having fun.It was now time for my speech so I asked willow to take her seat with our families.

As I was making my way towards the stage,willow's dad excused us as he wanted to tell me something.

"What's the matter Mr.McQueen?"I asked him.

He just smiled and said "oh son,stop calling me by my last name.I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're marrying my daughter and you're her baby daddy.I will forever be grateful for how you treat her.It is just....." a tear slipped his eye but he continued "ahem...sorry....I'm incredibly proud of you and her and I made the right decision when I bought her with me to this gala after her graduation.She met you and ever since then I have seen her nothing but happy"
Before I could say anything he cut me off "And if you don't have any problem,you can me call dad or whatever,I know you never had a good one and I'd be honoured to be there for you,I mean I know I can't take your real fathers place,but you are equally important to me as much as Willow and Zac".

I was shocked to say the least,this incredible man,who trusted me enough to let me marry his wonderful daughter,wants to be there for me as a father figure and I can't be more thankful.I always felt the void of not having a father figure whenever I needed some manly advice but I guess some things are meant to be in a different way.Willows father and I definitely have a strong bond and I guess it just got stronger.I know it's not easy to get used to,to call someone dad or kind of replace your actual father but I know,with him,I'll get comfortable eventually.

I engulfed him in a tight hug and he patted my back.

"This means so much to me"I was speechless so these were the only words coming out of my mouth.

He understood and just smiled.
"Go,own the stage my boy"he laughed.
After hearing his words I got on the stage and started with my speech.

"Thank you everyone for coming today.Through out the year you guys work hard for this company.Because of your help and hard work I'm glad to announce,we have made our place in the top ten private limited companies in Forbes" everyone cheered and clapped their hands.
"I hope our success keeps on climbing the ladder and we provide good stuff to the world.I would like to thank each and everyone of you,Jenna,my assistant,thank you for tolerating me and not resigning years ago"
I saw her laugh and shake her head "never" she shouted.
I continued "all my department heads,thank you for doing your work properly and on time" cheers were heard.
"I would also like to thank my family,which now includes willow's family too,you guys are my support systems and I don't know where I'd be without you guys" I saw my mum and willow's mum wipe their watery eyes with the tissues,willow's dad,who I can call my father figure too had a beaming grin on his face where as Gemma,Zac and willow's grandma blew me kisses which made me chuckle.
"And of course,My soon to be wife and baby mama.Willow,I will forever be grateful to have found you.You changed my life for good.You always believe in me and I'm very lucky to call you mine.I love you very much".

I heard 'awws' coming from the crowd.This was the first time I showed so much affection and love in front of my employees.Some held surprised expressions where as some held admiring.

"I love you too"willow mumbled.I was able to read her lips.She was smiling but suddenly her expression changed to a painful one.She grabbed her stomach and cried in pain.I was quick to get down the stage and run towards her.Our parents were already surrounding her.

"Her water broke"my mum shouted.

"Go get the car"Gemma was next to shout.

Willow's dad was quick to make his way out while I tried to calm willow down.I tucked her hair behind "Take deep breaths babe".

"It hurts"she cried.

"I know love I know,it will be fine soon,let's go"I carefully made her stand and we made our way outside the venue where willow's dad was ready with the car.Our family followed us outside and all of us got in different cars.When willow was seated,Jenna came running outside.

"All the best Mr.Styles and don't worry about the gala,I'll handle everything from here"Jenna told me.

"Thank you so much,you are a life saver"I told her and quickly sat down besides willow.

While willow's dad was taking us to the hospital,I was in the back trying to soothe willow and wipe her sweating forehead.Rest of our family was in another car,taken to the hospital.

After few minutes we got to the hospital and I quickly got out.Some nurses were working outside.

"My Wife is having the baby right now "I shouted to grab their attention.They were soon besides my car and helped willow sit down on the wheelchair.

She was rushed through the corridors.

"From how long is she in pain?"One of the nurses asked me.

"15 minutes or so"I answered panicked.I thought I was ready for this moment but right now it felt so scary.

"Mrs.Styles,did you felt such pain before or is this the first time?"the nurse asked willow calmly.She was still crying and it hurt my heart but at the same time,butterflies were dancing in my stomach when the nurse called her Mrs.Styles.She was not my wife yet but when I told them she was my wife,it just came out like it was natural.

"This is the first time"she shouted "This is all because of you harry,you had to pop this baby inside me"she was now shouting looking at me.

I panicked and the nurses who were taking us towards the delivery room chuckled.

"I'm sorry"was the only thing coming out from my mouth.

The nurses tried to help me soothe a bit "don't worry Mr.Styles,for as long as I'm working here,I have seen almost every pregnant woman saying this to their partner before delivery,so don't panick,it's just the pain talking".

Willow was now lying on the hospital bed,with some wires attached to her stomach and arms.After coming to the room the nurses had changed her into the hospital gown.Some pain relievers,which were not harmful for the baby,were given to her because of which she was sleeping peacefully.

Willow was six centimetres far and we had to wait till it was ten.All of our family members were sitting outside while I sat besides willow.I placed light kisses on her hand while she was sleeping.Our baby was coming today,he was a bit early and I was scared something might happen.It was scary now,when the time was nearing to meet him,that I'm going to be a father soon.I always thought I'd be a shitty father like my own or I'll never be able to be a good husband,but here I was,getting ready to meet my child while my bride slept in peace Before giving birth.

I stroked willow's cheek slightly and suddenly she screamed "the baby!!"

Nurses rushed in,I was sent in the bathroom to change into mask and gown and doctors were soon standing besides willow.

"Harry,just hold her hand and try to soothe her"the doctor ordered me.

I held her hand and stroked her forehead gently,whispered sweet nothings in her ear.
"Baby,you can do it".

"Okay willow,when I say push,use all your strength".

While willow was pushing,tears were streaming down her face and she was dripping with sweat.She held my hand so tight that it turned white.I didn't mind though.After seeing her in so much pain I wished I could take some away.

"One more push willow,you are doing a great job"the mid wife encouraged.

After a last push,the room was filled with cries.I was asked to cut the cord.Our child was finally here.He was taken away to get cleaned and when I turned to face willow,she looked very pale.

"Doctor,She is bleeding excessively"one of the assistant nurse shouted.I looked at doctor in Panick.

"What's happening to her?"I screamed.

"You have to get out of the room Mr.Styles,we need to perform an emergency surgery on her".

"No! I can't leave her alone.You better do something,if anything happens to her I will not let you get away with it"I was fuming with anger and panick.I was on the verge of crying.Even thinking about anything happening to willow,crushed my heart.

I was escorted out of the room while doctors rushed willow to the surgery room.I saw our family looking at me worried.

"What's the matter,where's the baby?"willow's mum asked concerned.

"The baby is getting cleaned,but....but willow started bleeding....excessively after giving birth....they said she needs surgery"tears were streaming down my face and I collapsed in one of the chairs.Soon Gemma and my mum were besides me and willow's mum was calming her dad.

"She'll be fine brother don't worry".

"I can't lose here Gemma,I can't even think about a life without her"I choked.

"Don't have negative thoughts harry,she'll be just fine,you have to be strong for your and baby's sake".

"Mr.Styles?"we heard.All our heads turned towards the nurse.I immediately stood up to hold my son.
He was sleeping peacefully and after looking at him I calmed down a bit.
Soon everybody gathered around me.

'He is so tiny,He is so cute,he looks just like you.....'was thrown my way.After holding him for the first time,it hit me,this bundle of joy was suddenly my everything.I instantly felt that fatherly connection.

As we were sitting in the waiting room on of the nurses came to take him away.He needed to be fed.It hurt me,that he'll not be able to have his mother's milk right now when he's hungry,it hurt me that the love of my life was in the surgery while our baby was fed with powder milk and she was not able to meet him immediately after giving birth.But I can't do anything and just pray that she comes back too me.

I saw nurse rushing out of the surgery room.
"What's happening? How's willow?"I questioned.

"Sorry sir we can't tell you yet,we don't have the right"
And they ran away to get something.

After seeing them carry huge needles,lots of cotton and whatnot I felt like I'll have an heart attack.Everything was getting scary.

It had been six hours and I still didn't know what was happening inside.After feeding the baby,nurses got him back to me and now he was sleeping in my arms while all the family went down to get drinks and food.I refused to leave the place though.

As I was staring at my son I saw the doctor come out.I immediately made my way towards him.

"How is willow?"I asked,I was basically shitting my pants.

"She's a fighter Mr.Styles,for a minute we thought we lost her but then she got back.She is fine now but has to stay here for a week to recover.Bleeding was caused because of the baby.He is very healthy because of which she was not able to push through properly and when she did her insides stretched beyond her capacity and also he has born a few days earlier but it's fine,he is healthy and ready to go home whenever"

"Thank you so much doctor,will she be fine when we get home though?"I asked.

"Yeah,she will take some time to recover but she'll be as good as before.This happens in first pregnancy,after this the chances are less that it will risk her life.After the first one the next pregnancies seem to be normal"

I sighed and thanked the doctor once again.

I can't wait to meet her and see her hold our son.

Vote and comment!
-Avi💕

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

769K 16.2K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...
109K 4.5K 149
THIS IS ANNA & ANNA 2- Now, everyone can listen! ~~~~~ ANNA: When she is fourteen, her family moves to Holmes Chapel and Anna forms an immediate bond...
4.7K 166 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...
184K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...