Since When Did I...? (A Jelsa...

By Sparkling_Snowflakes

Elsa has just recently moved to Burgess from Arendelle. She goes to Burgess High School and she meets a guy n... More

Chapter 1: The New Girl
Chapter 1: The New Girl (REISSUED)
Holy Cow! Author's Note!
HELP! Again. A/N
Chapter 2: What just happened? (Cont. From Ch. 1 REISSUED)
Chapter 2 (The REAL Deal): Almost Is Never Enough
Chapter 3: JK! A/N I got ya! Just a little heads up!
Chapter 3: Drawing and Announcement
Chapter 4: The Art Book
A/N Really Important!

A/N A VERY MERRY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

644 20 11
By Sparkling_Snowflakes

Hello Snowflakes!

Totally random but it's my birthday!!! XD And Admin's. LET'S CELEBRATE!!!! I am 319 today. Admin is turning...I don't know how old. Anyways, if it's your birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And happy Thanksgiving if you're living in America. I'll have another update this week hopefully. Like I said before, I'm busy. Wedding planning, saving the world, etcetera etcetera. Admin just has school. Lame excuse! XD Anyways, have a wonderful day and thanks for reading this. It means a lot. WE HAVE 4.2 THOUSAND READS!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! READ ON GUYS!

Yours Truly,

Snowflake ❄️❄️❄️

+

ADMIN ☀️☀️☀️

((I'm too hot for you all! ;) ))

Keep dreaming Admin!

(( :P ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.5K 25
[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] Jack Frost and Erin Winters had always been together since the day they met. They were great friends, and soon, it escalated into a...
139K 6.9K 56
Elsa is the new school president and she decides to make the school to be on top of it's game and makes some changes to the rules. She is strict with...
35.8K 653 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...
42.6K 882 60
Elsa Winter is a girl that only has her sister Anna.They both live together and go in collage together. Elsa is nice, stubborn, sometimes shy, she's...