Autophobia

By AMAC45

Autophobia is defined as the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

25

3.6K 109 2
By AMAC45

Jordyn's POV

"Do I look okay?" I ask as I stare at my white dress in the mirror.

"You look beautiful Jordyn." Kelley says as she buttons some of her shirt.

Kelley got invited to a Halloween party tonight and she's taking me as her date. The two of us are dressing up as Romeo and Juliet, but not Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet. We're going as Romeo and Juliet from the 1996 movie of the same name.

And if I do say so my self Kelley looks very very sexy in her button up.

"You won't leave my side tonight right?" I question.

"I'll be with you all night baby." Kelley says as she wraps her arms around me. "You're so beautiful Jordyn."

"You look very sexy tonight." I say then turn in my girlfriends arms.

"Thank you." Kelley says then she pecks my lips. "Ready to go?"

"Mhmm." I say then Kelley and I grab our things.

Once Kelley and I have our things we head down to the lobby, get in the waiting car, then we're driven to the Halloween party place.

While we're heading to our destination Kelley rests her left hand on my right thigh then I rest my head on her shoulder.

"I love you." Kelley says then she kisses my head.

"I love you too Peaches." I admit.

Kelley and I have doing a lot better this past week and I can see her trying to take both of us into account when she says or does anything which is all I could ask for.

Kelley's also been teasing me all week so I hope we have some sexy time tonight.

"We're here babygirl." Kelley says.

After the car stops Kelley and I get out of the car then we walk into the party.

Once in the party Kelley and I grab some drinks then we head to the picture are to get some professional photo's done.

As we're taking pictures I feel Kelley rest her hand on my ass.

"Like what ya feel?" I question as I slip my hand in-between the buttons of Kelley's shirt and rest my fingers on her abs.

"Love what I feel baby." Kelley says and squeezes my ass.

"Keep touching me like that and we're gonna have to find somewhere private."

"And why would that be?" Kelley questions.

I smirk at my girlfriend then lean forward and ghost my lips over Kelley's ears.

"If you be good for the rest of the night then I'll moan your name as you make love to me."

- - - - -

Me: Can you and Christen come to me and Kelley's room? I need to speak to the both of you.

Toby: We're on the way

A couple minutes later Toby and Christen come into the room and sit on the opposite bed from me and Kelley.

"So what's up?" Toby asks.

"Um US Soccer want me to do a Youtube series with some of you girls for videos."

"Well it's your choice since it's on your channel."

"That's the thing. They want it to be on their channel."

"Are they going to pay you?" Toby asks and I stay quiet.

"No." Kelley angrily says. "They want her to do it pro bono."

"So they want you to waste time you could be using to do your food thing, or designing, or working on your own youtube channel?" Christen questions

"Yeah." I say.

"And that's not even the best part." Kelley sarcastically says.

"What do you mean?" Toby asks.

"You'll get mad if I tell you." I mumble.

"Sweetie just tell us." Christen says.

"US Soccer says if I don't do this then I can't stay with you girls at camps anymore." I say.

"WHAT." Toby and Christen shout.

"That's what I said." Kelley says.

"Come on." Toby says and grabs my hand. "Let's go talk to Vlatko."

Toby leads me, her wife, and my girlfriend down the hall then she knocks on a door.

"Hello Tobin." Some man says.

"Can we talk with you?" Toby asks.

"Of course." The man says then Toby leads me into the room.

Toby leads me to a living room then she sits on a couch and brings me down next to her as Kelley and Christen sit in chairs.

"What's up?" The man asks.

"Did US Soccer talk to you about someone named Jordyn Heath?" Toby asks.

"They did." The man says.

"And did they talk to you about her doing something for YouTube?"

"Yeah." The man says then he clears their throat. "I told them that it seems like Jordyn is an integral part of the team and even if they don't allow her to stay in camps I'll gladly let her stay with us."

"Oh..." Toby says. "Well thank you."

"I assume this is Jordyn?" The man says.

"Yes." Toby says. "This is my cousin Jordyn."

"Hello." The man says then I shyly wave.

"Any idea what we should do?" Kelley asks.

"I'd ask your teammates." The old man says.

"We'll go do that." Kelley says then the four of us leave the room.

Once outside the room I jump on my girlfriend's back.

"That's better." I mumble into my redheads hair.

Kelley chuckles then she carries me to some room as Toby and Christen walk with us.

"Hey guys." Becky says.

"Why does Tobin look like someone took her ball away from her?" Ash asks.

Toby looks at me then I nod and slide off Kelley's back. Once I'm standing Kelley sits down then I sit in her lap.

"So earlier today someone from US Soccer contacted Jordyn about doing a YouTube series with us." Toby says.

"Well that'll be cool." Ali says.

"Except they want to do it on the US Soccer YouTube channel and they want Jordyn to do it pro bono." Christen says.

"That's fucked up." Ash says.

"And they said if she doesn't do it then Jordyn is no longer allowed to stay with us at camp." Kelley says.

"WHAT." Everyone yells which rattles my nerve.

"It's okay." Kelley whispers. "They're not mad at you. Just follow my breathing and you'll be fine."

I nod then follow Kelley's breathing until my nerves are okay.

"What are you gonna do Jordyn?" Ali asks.

"I don't know." I admit. "I think it'd be fun to do a YouTube series with you guys, but with the conditions they laid out for me I'd rather just stay home."

"Do it on your channel." Carli says. "I'll pay for you to stay in the hotel's with us."

"Same." Lindsey says then one by one everyone agrees with Carli's statement.

"You know if all of us said we'd go public with this then I bet they'd let you do it on your own channel." Pinoe says.

"We'll see what they say." I say as I grab my phone then I call the number I was given.

"Have you made a decision?" Some weird old dude says.

"I'll do it." I say.

"Excellent."

"But on my channel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 4.8K 37
Agoraphobia [ag-er-uh-foh-bee-uh] (n.) an abnormal fear of being in crowds, public places, or open areas, sometimes accompanied by anxiety attacks. ...
89.8K 1.4K 92
Warning: Viewers discretion is advised. The following content includes, alcohol and drug use, foul language, suicidal references and blood. So, if yo...
4.6K 486 40
Book ONE of Out Of... series •~•~• To be scared of something is to not want to be near it, or see it...or feel it. To fear something is the same th...
21K 441 25
Atelophobia [A-tel-o-pho-bia] The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough. (Contains: Depression and eating disorders.)