The Golden Eyed girl

By basic_luvv

Summary; Louis, Marlon, Violet and Brody were at the Park when they meet with this new girl. She had curly ha... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

40 3 0
By basic_luvv

I was annoyed when someone was shaking me too wake up, I opened one eye and saw that it was AJ. "What Aj.. lemme go back to sleep" I said. "We're going to the park! Cmon get your stuff on!" AJ replied as he opened my bedroom door and ran downstairs to get his shoes. "Great.." I mumbled as I got up from my bed rubbing my eyes. I quickly picked out a shirt which had the number 22 on it, and some black jeans that I always wear out, Lastly I got my baseball cap, phone, & headphones. I walked downstairs too see AJ already up and about to leave, I told him to hold on as I put on my shoes. When I was done I got up, opened the door and we started walking to the park.

A rlly rlly short chapter!
Sorry u guys I promise the next chapter will be longer 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC