BMC AND DEH ONE SHOTS

By vvlove25

The title says it all More

PINS AND PATCHES. Pastel and oral
BOYF RIENDS. True ending of bmc
BMC AND DEH. POWERS
RICHJAKE. Friends
MICHAEL X READER.

BMC AND DEH. Evan and Jeremy

201 0 7
By vvlove25

(PLAY SONG ABOVE THEME SONG)

STARING

JEREMY HEERE

EVAN HEERE

MICHAEL MELL

CONNOR MURPHY

ZOE MURPHY

JARED KLIENMAN

ERIC SQUIP

BROOKE LOHST

CHRISTINE CALIGULA

JAKE DILLINGER

RICH GORGESKI

ALANA BECK

CHLOE VALENTINE

And

JENNA ROLAN

JEREMY AND EVAN

Episode 1 - Pilot

JEREMY'S P.O.V.

I sat down and quietly ate my breakfast "so Jeremy don't be late tonight I've got news" I raise an eyebrow but don't question it "k dad" I said and waved goodbye as I went out the door. I hoped into my boyfriend's car and into the backseat "Wassup my Squips" I say and they laugh only one last stop which was Rich's house Michael surprisingly got a car to fit all of us and it looked nice but of course in red.

After we picked up Rich off to hell "I say we ditch" Michael said "guys we shouldn't" Christine said "buzz kill" Rich said. "All in favor in going to school" Eric asked only Christine raised her hand "all in favor of not going to prison" everyone else Jenna rolled down the window "SUCKERS" we all laugh at that.

We simply just went to 7-11 and I bumped into someone "oh I'm sorry" I said it was a kid shorter than my and with a striped blue shirt "it's fine" he says. Eric came over and wrapped an arm around my shoulders I giggle he rubbed my shoulder we met the dudes friends and they seemed cool "so who are you guys" I see Jake smirk "SQUIP SQUAD FOR LIFE" we all howl and start laughing. They looked at us like we were crazy "we like to get crazy" Chloe says.

"Jeremy" "Eric" "Jake" "Chloe" "Brooke" "Michael" "Christine" "Rich" "Jenna".

"Evan" "Connor" "Jared" "Alana" "Zoe"

"So what are you guys doing here" Christine asked "well Connor wanted to show us how to ditch" our jaws dropped "you've never ditched before" they shake there head "get in the car.

I tackled Evan to the ground he laughed "JEREMY WINS AHHH" Jared tackles me "HA" Connor says I stick my tongue out at him. We all lay down in a circle today was fun we went to a movie then the pool and now we're just laying down in a field of dandy line. "You guys are awesome" Zoe says "Welcome to the Squad" we say they smile. "SQUIP SQUAD FOR LIFE" Rich jumps up and says we all howl.

We all went to the car and fell asleep and soon I woke up it was getting late I woke everyone up and Michael drove us all home I yawned and opened the door to my house to see my dad looking angry and a lady who also looked angry "um hello" "where were you" "with the gang" I said. "What did I tell you this morning" I slap myself "sorry dad" then Evan walked in?

"Evan" "Jeremy" we were both confused "Ah you two know each other great so" The lady sat in my dads lap and giggled "WERE GETTING MARRIED" we both gasp "WERE GONNA BE STEP BROTHERS" we high five.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 251 20
β€’ πš‚π™Ίπ™°π™»π™΄πš‡ β€’ π™°πš•πšŽπš‘, 𝚊 πšπš˜πšπšŠπš• πš πš˜πš›πš”πšŠπš‘πš˜πš•πš’πšŒ, πš‘πš’πš›πšŽπšœ π™΄πš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘, πšŠπš— πšžπš—πšŽπšŠπšœπš’ πšπšŽπš•πš•πš˜πš  πš πš‘πš˜ πšπšŽπšœπš™πšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽπš•πš’...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
355K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
997K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...