Sonic unleashed x RWBY

By ernsts22

Eggmans newest plan is trying to awaken dark Gaia to destroy the planet but something happened to sonic. He t... More

DARK GAIA AWAKENS
UNEXPECTING GUESTS
Apotos Windmill isle
Apotos Widmill isle act 1
Apotos Widmill isle act 2
THE KIDNAPPED PROFESSOR
Savannah citadel act 1
Savananah citadel act 2
Holaska cool edge act 1
Ruby's Confession
Spagonia Rooftop Run act 1
Chun-nan Dragon Road act 1
Spagonia Rooftop Run act 2
Chun-nan Dragon Road act 2
Holaska Cool Edge act 2
A TRIP TO SHAMAR
Empire City Skyskaper Scampers act 1
Shamar Arid Sands act 1
Empire City Skyscraper Scamper act 2
Shamar Arid Sands act 2
Adabat Jungle Joyride act 1
Adabat Jungle Joyride act 2
Eggman Land

The Final Battle

4.4K 32 63
By ernsts22

Hey, everyone. Lightingfoxy12 here and I just wanna say thank you for liking this crossover! The fact that it got to 1k is amazing! This is the final chapter of this crossover! There will be new crossovers soon after this! Anyway thank you guys for 1k reads and I'll see you guys next time!!!
In Eggman Land:

Ruby, Chip: Ahhhhh!
Sonic: Hold on!
Sonic extends his arms getting both Ruby and Chip. Sonic gets on a container sliding until he jumps to the other platforms as they were falling down. As they kept falling down, Sonic extends his arm into a platform as he swings into the wall sliding down across until jumping to s big area, saving Ruby and Chip.
Sonic: You guys, okay?
Ruby: Yeah! Thanks Sonic!
Chip: Thanks!
Sonic: No problem! But we're still falling!
Ruby: We have to do something!
Eggman comes down with his machine as he laughs.
Eggman: Ohh ho ho ho ho! This gorge will be your tomb!
Eggman flies over to his machine as his cockpit fits in the robot.
Eggman: Hehehahaha!
EGG DRAGOON:

Eggman: Checkmate, Sonic! Hope you and your sorry friends of yours say your goodbyes!
Sonic: Chip, get on my hair!
Chip: O-okay!
Sonic: Ruby, I think I see where we need to attack!
Ruby: Same here! I saw it too!
Sonic: Lets be careful! We don't know what this thing could do!
The Egg Dragoon goes for it's right arm firing fire at Sonic and Ruby, but they dodged to the side. Sonic runs up to the dragoon and tries to punch it, but the Dragoon dodges it as it's right arm turned into a launcher coming for Sonic. Ruby uses her semblance moving fast enough to save Sonic.
Ruby: We'll have to do something if he's gonna dodge the attacks.
Sonic: Lets use our cannon!
Ruby: Right!
Ruby turns her scythe into a gun as Sonic gets it. Ruby locks on her target as she charges up her shot.
Ruby: Sonic Power Cannon!
Ruby shoots her shot as Sonic goes straight for Eggman, but Eggman uses his right arm blocking the shot.
Sonic, Ruby: What?!
Eggman: Ha ha ha! You think I'm gonna let you use that move on me again did you? Take this!
Ruby: Sonic, look out!
Eggman's machine uses it's right hand wants more making it a fist, hammering Sonic to the platform.
Ruby: Sonic!
Ruby let her guard down and got shot by the fire from Eggman.
Sonic: Ruby, no!
Eggman: He he he! I should finish you off right now, but I'm not after you! I'll finish you later!
Eggman's machine goes to Sonic as he was on the ground trying to get up.
Eggman: You should give up Sonic! It's too late now!
Sonic: Like I'll ever lose to you Eggman!
Eggman: You know Sonic, it's been fun! After all these years, it is finally finished! I've built the ultimate city, Eggman Land! And now It's the time to finish you off right here, wants and for all!
Eggman's machine goes for it's right arm as the drill was gonna kill Sonic.
Ruby: Sonic!
Yang: Not if we have something to say about it!
Weiss summons a bug as the other two were on it. Yang uses her missiles making a smoke for Blake to go down and get Sonic.
Blake: You okay Sonic?
Sonic: Yeah! Thanks to you guys!
Ruby: Guys!
Yang; Ruby! Are you okay?! I was so worried!
Ruby: I'm fine Yang!
Weiss: Guys, no time for talking! He's coming!
Eggman: Arghhh! You girls have gotten on my nerves! Prepare to be obliterated!
Yang: I think your the one who's gonna be you fat egg!
Eggman: Grrrr! That's it! Your all dead!
Eggman's machine goes to his right arm shooting fire at them, but they dodged it.
Sonic: We need a way to hit that green spot!
Yang: I'll distract it!
Ruby: Will you be okay?
Yang: Of course!
Sonic: Alright then, let's do it!
The robot goes for a punch as Yang uses her semblance, holding back the punch.
Yang: Nghh! Sonic, Now's your chance!
Sonic: Thanks, Yang!
Sonic charges up his punch as he hits the green spot which made Eggman's robot malfunction.
Eggman: N-No! The controls won't respond!
Sonic: Now's my chance!
Sonic runs and jumps into the robot's leg as it was shaking off Sonic.
Eggman: Rraagh! Out of my sight!
Eggman shoots out its left arm with the drill coming for Sonic, but Sonic jumps up the the other green spot as the drill hit the machine.
Eggman: Waugh?! Nuoooo!
Sonic jumps while his left arm was on the green spot. Sonic extends his right arm to its right energy container and hold on to the right as he extends his left arm to the next.
Ruby: Go Sonic!
Eggman: H-Hey! Wai—! Stop! No! Th-This is a delicate machiiiine!
Sonic wiggles the two containers hard enough for both of them to fall off.
Eggman: Grrrr! Blast you Sonic!
Sonic: Hmph! What's wrong Eggman? Are you losing!
Eggman: I don't think so! Take this!
Eggman shoots out the left arm with the drill as it destroys the platform as they fall.
Chip: Uwawawaaaugh! The ground's b-b-breaking up!
Eggman goes and shoots it's fire at them as that were falling.
Sonic: G-Geez, Eggman! Simmer down!
Yang: He's not playing around this time!
Blake: He's really planning to kill us!
Weiss: Of course he is!
Ruby: Watch out!
Sonic extends his right arm getting Team RWBY out of the fire.
Ruby: Thanks, Sonic.
Sonic: No problem!
Weiss: Uhh guys, look below!
As they kept falling, below them was lava everywhere.
Blake: What the!
Ruby: There's lava everywhere!
Sonic: There's another platform here, come on!
As the others landed on a rocky platform, Eggman was still here facing them.
Eggman: You were luck, Sonic! But luck can't last forever!
Eggman was charging up a cannon on its right arm.
Weiss: Guys, take cover!
As the cannon send a blast, the rest got behind Weiss as she creates a ice field protecting them.
Sonic: (Whistles) That was close.
Eggman: I'm not done yet!
Eggman shoots fire at them while they were protected by Weiss's ice shield.
Blake: Ruby, Yang, try to shoot the green spot. I'll help out too!
Ruby, Yang: Okay!
Ruby, Yang, and Blake jumps to the side and shoots the green spot stopping it from shooting.
Eggman: Why you little!
Sonic and Yang runs together and punches the green spot as the machine was malfunctioning again.
Eggman: Nnrgh! Lost control AGAIN?! Don't fall apart on me now!
Sonic runs up and jumps to its leg as it was trying to get off him. Sonic jumps to the green spot and saw the drill coming for him. Sonic gets on the other green spot as it hits the machine. Sonic jumps next to the cockpit as he was ready to punch.
Eggman: S-Stay baaack!
Sonic punches the cockpit right an left as the cockpit was getting loose.
Sonic: Hey, Yang, Ruby, wanna do this together?!
Ruby: Of course!
Yang: Hell yeah!
Yang and Ruby jumps up and Sonic jumps with them as Sonic and Yang they charged up their punch while Ruby was getting ready to use her scythe. They hit the cockpit making it cracked.
Sonic: Thanks for the help you two! I'll take care of this!
Sonic grabs Eggman's cockpit as he was swinging it around.
Eggman: N-N-No, dooon't!
Sonic throws the cockpit as it was flying up to the sky.
Eggman: Waaaaaaah!
Sonic: Hragh!!
As they defeated Eggman, the machine falls down to the lava.
Ruby: Yeah, we did it!
Sonic: Of course we did!
Yang: All right!
Blake: Good job everyone!
Weiss: Glad that's over with!
With Eggman:
Eggman: How could I lose?! This isn't over! I'll build a Prototype-2 and it...hmm?
As the lava rises, dark flames had awakened from the lava and a huge monster rises from it.
With Sonic and the others:
Sonic: What the?!
Ruby: Heck!
Weiss: Is that?
Yang: It's humongous!
Chip: Whoa!!!
Blake: Wait, yo don't think that's!
As the dark creature keeps going up, Chip finally noticed what it was.
Sonic: What?
Chip: It's Dark Gaia!
RWBY: No way!
Weiss: We have to d-defeat t-that?!

Blake: H-How can we?!
Ruby: Guys, we can't give up yet!
Sonic: She's right we can't stop here!
With Eggman:
Eggman: Yes, YES! Dark Gaia! Crush this insolent little hedgehog! Kick him to the outer limits of space! Hmm?!
Dark Gaia's dark flames hits the cockpit as Eggman flies off to nowhere.
Eggman: Why meeeeeee?!
With Sonic and the others:
Yang: Guys, look!
Dark Gaia's dark flame was coming straight for them.
Sonic: Everyone dodge!
Sonic and the others dodged the flames getting into another platform.
Ruby: Is everyone alright?
Yang: Were all fine!
Weiss: This can't be real!
Blake: It is Weiss!
Sonic: We'll have to be careful!
As they look at Dark Gaia, Dark Gaia's eyes went bright as it affected Sonic.
Sonic: Ghua!
Ruby: Sonic!
Yang, Blake, Weiss: Sonic!
Sonic falls on his knees as he was shaking.
Chip: Sonic! What's wrong?
Sonic's teeth was getting shorter,his claws was and his spikes were coming off.
Ruby: Sonic, what's happening?
Sonic shakes as dark energy goes out of Sonic, going into Dark Gaia.
Sonic: Guagh!!!
Dark Gaia's forehead opens an eye in the front.
Everyone was afraid as Sonic was on his knees as Sonic turned back to normal.
Ruby: Sonic, please you got to get up please!
Yang: We need you!
Blake: You have to get up!
Weiss: Sonic, get up!
Chip: Sonic, you've got to get up! Sonic!
Sonic: Guys. R-run, guys!
RWBY: What?!
Ruby: No we can't leave you!
Yang: Are you crazy?!
Weiss: Were not leaving you!
Blake: Your are friends!
Sonic: You must go!
Ruby: Sonic, no!
Chip looks back at Dark Gaia as is was shooting dark flames to them.
Chip uses his power making a force field protecting the others.
Ruby: C-Chip!
Yang: Wow!
Weiss: He's?!
Blake: Protecting us!
Chip was surrounded by light as he was flying up.
Chip: Seven lights of the earth rekindled!
The Gaia Temples:
The Chaos Emeralds energy was shining straight up as the temples were flying up in the sky.
Townspeople in Adabat:
Townspeople: What! What's happening?!
Townspeople in Chun-nan:
Old man: Wow! That's just incredible!
Townspeople in Shamar:
Townspeople: The temple!
The temples disappeared as they were going to where Dark Gaia is.
With Sonic and the others:
Chip: Awaken, and gather here to me!
The temples come together creating something big.

Chip: I'll handle this guys! You protect Sonic!
RWBY: Right!
Sonic gets up from the dark energy gets off of him.
Ruby: Sonic!
Yang, Blake, Weiss: Sonic!
Sonic: H-hey guys.
Ruby hugs Sonic tightly as Sonic was to her breasts.
Sonic: * Couldn't breath properly* R-Ruby.
Ruby: I was so worried! Who knows what would happened to you!
Sonic: Yeah, I know.
Yang: Welp glad your up cause look at this!
Ruby let's go of the hug and Sonic takes a look at what he's standing on.
Sonic: Woah!
Weiss: That's Chip in that thing.
Sonic: Wait, that's Chip?!
Blake: Yep!
Sonic: Woah, Chip!
Ruby: Anyway, we should get somewhere safe.
Sonic: Yeah.
As they found someplace safe, Chip goes to battle Dark Gaia.
GAIA COLOSSUS:

DARK GAIA:

The colossus boosts through the air as Dark Gaia throws lava rocks to him. The colossus dodges left and right and punches the rock. As the colossus was boosting, Dark Gaia was charging up a beam.
Sonic: Chip, watch out!
The colossus blocks the beam protecting Sonic and the others.
Ruby: Wow!
Yang: He took that head on.
The colossus gets close to it and punches it in the face multiple times until Dark Gaia grabs him as it was charging a beam.

Chip: Guys! Now, guys
Sonic: Roger that, buddy!
RWBY: Leave it to us!
They all jump to a road in another temple as they were running.
Sonic: Time for the big finale!
Chip: Guys! Hit Dark Gaia's weak spot, quick, while I hold him back!
Sonic: Chip, you rock!
Ruby: Let's go!
Sonic and the others jumped over the tentacles of Dark Gaia as they grind on the rails. They changed rails left and right and jumps over them as they keep going.
Chip: Hurry, guys! Dark Gaia's getting ready to do something.
Sonic: Hang tight Chip!
Yang: We have to step it up
Ruby: Yeah, and fast!
Blake: Agreed!
Weiss: Then let's go!
They jumped over the tentacles of Dark Gaia and goes through them. They got on a ramp and got to the other side as they continue.
Chip: Hurry, guys!
Sonic: Were coming Chip!
Sonic and the others jumps on a big ramp sending them to the other side dodging tentacles up and down. They went down and went up a ramp going over the tentacles. Team RWBY hold on Sonic's hand as he runs on the walls. They keep dodging the tentacles that are coming their way and jumping through each platform, running all the way to the ramp that was in front of the colossus and Dark Gaia.
Sonic: Guys, get ready!
Team RWBY got their weapons ready as they shoot their projectiles forming a huge beam hitting the big eye. Sonic finishes off with a bunch of homing attacks, saving Chip.
The colossus grabs Sonic and the others as they went back from Dark Gaia.
Sonic: Alright!
Ruby: We did it!
Chip: Thanks guys!
Dark Gaia raises its head up and shoots dark energy from above.
Sonic: What the!
Weiss: What's going on!
Blake: It's not over yet!
The last piece was going back up as darkness goes all over earth. The townspeople people are scared of what might happen.
In Shamar:

Amy: Wh-what's happening? It was broad daylight a minute ago!
Professor: Dark Gaia has regained its true power. The beast is complete. It's just as the Gaia Manuscripts foretold. "And the world shall be plunged into the dark of night, the dark of destruction." Oh, that it should come to this! We're doomed. The planet is lost!
Amy: That won't happen! There's no way Sonic will let it end like this!
In Eggman Land:
Dark Gaia roars as it transforms.

Yang: Rrrrr! There has to be something we can do!
Weiss: But what?!
Blake: Is this the end?!
Ruby: No it can't be it! Sonic!
Sonic: Of course not! We're not stopping here! There has to be something!
The Chaos Emeralds we're glowing brightly as each on flies up to where Sonic and the others are.
Blake: Guys'd look below!
Weiss: Wait, is that?!
Sonic: It's the Chaos Emeralds!
Ruby: What are they doing?
Sonic: You'll see!
Yang: Ooo I can't wait to see this!
The Chaos Emeralds goes around Sonic as Sonic was glowing.
Sonic: Let's do it!
Sonic glows even more until the Chaos Emeralds goes into Sonic as he turns into Super Sonic.

Ruby: S-Sonic, you?!
Yang: You changed!
Weiss: He's yellow!
Blake: Amazing!
Sonic: Now it's your turn.
Ruby: Huh? What do you mean?
Sonic puts one hand back, give energy to Team RWBY as they began to fly.
Ruby: Woah! I can fly!
Yang: What, power! I feel amazing!
Weiss: Our wounds are healed too.
Blake: So this is what you meant back when you said these emeralds have power.
Sonic: Exactly!
Chip: Sonic!
Sonic: Chip, let's work together!
Chip: Alright then! I'm right with you!
Sonic: Ok guys! Let's defeat that thing together!
RWBY, Chip: Yeah!
PERFECT DARK GAIA:

Sonic: All right, guys! Time for the big finish!
RWBY: Yeah!
Chip: Sonic...!
Sonic and the others boosts through the air dodging rocks and dark fire from Dark Gaia.
Ruby: Sonic, let's do it!
Sonic: Right!
Ruby takes out her scythe and turns it to a gun. Sonic gets in as Ruby locks on to Dark Gaia. As she charges up the shot, a lot of energy was rising.
Ruby: This energy! Is it from the emeralds?
Sonic: It is! Now use everything you got!
Ruby shoots as Sonic goes insanely fast with massive energy hitting dark Gaia. Dark Gaia sets for a shield protecting itself.
Chip: My turn, Sonic!
RWBY: Huh?!
Sonic: H-Hey! What're you doing, Chip?!
The colossus goes through the shield and punches Dark Gaia.
RWBY: Woah!
Sonic: Chip, I... You were... Wow!
Chip: I'll get its attention guys! You do something about this shield! I think those big snake things are creating the shield, guys.
Weiss: But we need to destroy it!
Yang: Which gives me a idea! Sonic!
Sonic: Right!
As Sonic and Yang are side by side, Yang uses her semblance and charges her punch and so did Sonic. They both boost through and punched the shield, making it disappear.
Yang: All right!
Chip: You did it guys!
Ruby: Now the shield is gone!
Sonic: Blake, it's your turn now! Come on!
Blake: Right, Sonic!
Blake grabs Sonic's hand as he swings he to the snakes. Blake uses her weapon slicing all of them in one hit.
Sonic: Good one Blake!
Blake: Thanks to you!
As Weiss as amazed, a flame was going for her.
Ruby, Yang, Blake, Chip: Weiss!
Sonic: Weiss!
Sonic rushes there to Weiss and takes the hit.
Weiss: Sonic!
Sonic: You okay?!
Weiss: Sonic stand back! It's my turn now!
Sonic: Weiss...!
Weiss summons a knight as it flies in the air. The knight grabs its sword as it gets bigger because of the energy.
Weiss: Take this you freak!
The knight swings it's sword into Dark Gaia, hurting it a lot.
Weiss: That's what happens when you mess with Sonic!
Sonic: T-thanks, Weiss!
Weiss: No problem! Now go help your friend!
Sonic turns around and see Chip grabbed by Dark Gaia as it was charging up a big beam.
Sonic: Chip! Be right there!
Ruby: We should help too!
Yang: Ruby wait! Let Sonic handle this!
Ruby: Yang... Alright.
Sonic rushes and goes through the hands taking them off of Chip. The colossus goes back from Dark Gaia, but Dark Gaia releases the beam heading for Chip.
Sonic, RWBY: Chip!
Chip: Nnguaaaaagh!
The colossus blocks the beam as long as it could for it to stop.
Chip: Take this!
The colossus rushes up and punches it.
Chip: Guys, finish it!
Sonic, RWBY: Right!
Sonic: Here's Sonic!
Ruby: Here's Ruby!
Yang: Here's Yang!
Weiss: Here's Weiss!
Blake: Here's Blake!
Sonic and Team RWBY rushes to Dark Gaia going for the final blow.
Sonic, RWBY: Haaaaaaaa!

They go through Dark Gaia's eye and Dark Gaia was turning into goo as it falls in the lava.
Ruby: We did it!
Weiss: We did it!
Yang: Alright!
Blake: Good job everyone!
Sonic put a thumbs up as the power ran out as he falls.
RWBY: Sonic!
Weiss: Uhh! We're losing our power too!
RWBY: Ahhhhh!
The colossus saves Sonic and the others as they were all unconscious. The last piece was brought together and the darkness was gone.
All the townspeople are happy that the world is safe.
With Eggman:
Orbot: Pleasant morning. Wouldn't you say Doctor?
Eggman was depress of how he didn't took over the world.
Orbot: You can simply begin your plans anew. Even if all of your efforts this last time were utterly wasted. Even if it was a complete and utter humiliating loss. Even the most pathetic loser in all the world will surely have his chance to—
Eggman: Oh, shut up!
Eggman tries to kick orbot, but misses as he falls on the ground.
Orbot: Ha ha ha ha!
Eggman: Ahhhhueeegraashhh!
Eggman chases after orbot over the sunset.
In Shamar:
Professor: Ahh, the light reigns over darkness and the world is returned to peace. It's simply a miracle. We've been saved by a miracle!
Amy: I told you, didn't I? There was no way Sonic would let something like that happen.
Professor: And right you were. Still... We cannot live without the night. We all must sleep. We all must rest. Darkness is a part of our world, just the same as light. It may be that the darkness has not been destroyed, but merely laid to rest. It grows strong over the eons, rises up, then is put to slumber by the light. Perhaps that is the true balance of Dark and Light Gaia. That balance may be the very will of the planet itself.
Amy: Save the speech for later! We've got to get things ready for Sonic's coming-home party!
Amy grabs the professor's hand and goes off to the lab.
In Eggman Land:

Sonic and the others was still unconscious as the place was breaking apart.
Chip: Guys. You must live
Sonic: Chip?!
Chip says goodbye to all of them as he tosses them up to the surface surrounding them with energy.
Chip goes down in the lava as they all go to the surface.
In Apotos:
Ruby: Alright! Perfect landing strategy!
Yang: It's been a while since we came here.
Blake: Tell me about it.
Weiss: Uhh guys, where's Sonic?!
They all looked around and saw something falling from the sky.
Ruby: Everybody run!
Sonic: Nooooooo!
As Sonic gets up from the ground he sees Team RWBY standing besides him.
RWBY: Sonic!
Ruby: Sonic your back!
Ruby kisses Sonic in the lips for a few seconds before they stopped.
Sonic: Aren't we all back?!
Everyone started laughing as Sonic looked around. Sonic then founded a necklace on the floor like the same as Chip's

Ruby: Sonic. What's wrong?
Yang: Yeah. And where's Chip?
Sonic picks up the necklace and looks at it.
Sonic: He sacrifices himself to save us.
RWBY: What?!
Ruby: Chip!
Yang: We've been in so much places together!
Weiss: Oh, Chip!
Blake: We'll miss you Chip!
Chip: I'll never forget you all. I'll be here by you all, always. A part of the earth you tread.
Sonic puts the necklace on his left arm.
Sonic: Thank you Chip. For everything.
A portal came out of nowhere after Dark Gaia was sealed away.
Ruby: Is that the portal.
Blake: It is.
Weiss: Our way back home.
Yang: Man it's been a great time adventuring with you Sonic! It was fun!
Blake: You had people believed in you cause you found the way to talk to people when your in that form!
Weiss: It was fun Sonic! Us arguing and everything! It was a fun time!
Sonic: Guys...
Ruby: Sonic, these adventures were the best time in my whole life we ate together, laugh together, played together, and we saved the world together! It's been so fun traveling with you! I love you Sonic!
Ruby then begins to cry.
Sonic hugs Ruby.
Hey Ruby. It was really fun traveling together. I will never forget this adventure ever and the necklace I gave you, keep it and cherish it.
Ruby: S-Sonic...
They then kissed for a few seconds before stopping.

Sonic: And besides, my buddy, Tails, can make a portal so you guys can see it in your world anytime or maybe go to your world.
Ruby: We'll make sure of it!
Blake: Well we should get going guys.
Weiss: Yeah. Thanks Sonic!
Weiss exists first
Blake: It was really fun!
Blake exists second.
Yang: Come to our world sometimes!
Yang exits third.
Ruby: Goodbye, Sonic! It was awesome here!
Sonic: Same here! Goodbye, Ruby Rose!
Ruby: Goodbye, Sonic The Hedgehog!
Ruby exits last as the portal vanishes.
Sonic: I wonder what it's like in their world?!
Sonic runs through Apotos until Tails flies over.
Tails: Hey Sonic!
Sonic: Hey Tails!
Tails: Theres a party going on at Shamar! Race you there!
Sonic: Oh your on!
That's it for Sonic unleashed x RWBY! Thank you for everything! Thank you for 1k reads in this series! It means a lot to me. Again it would've never finished if it wasn't for you guys! Anyway new crossovers will be here soon! I'm Lightingfoxy12 here, and I'll see you guys next time!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628 28 10
what would have happened if Sonic and his friends were banned and their world was destroyed by origin and the council of the seven.. and were sent in...
1.2K 56 12
A/N: what would have happened if Sonic and his friends were banned and their world was destroyed by origin and the council of the seven.. and were se...
111K 3.1K 19
Sonic and Shadow are enemies right? I mean, everytime they meet they're always fighting each other. Do they like that? Is that how thing will be fore...
400 0 20
What happens when the two most powerful entities in existence become too powerful and have to split pieces of themself off and those pieces wander to...