❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

By -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... More

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Amatsuki] Actions

975 28 25
By -shinkai

[A/n: The following contents are not advisable for all of you to do. Just please... don't do these at all cost. Anyway, please do enjoy.]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/n) = friend's name
≫────··•••··────≪

"(Y/n)! Hurry, hurry!" (F/n) called you as you two ran to the venue where Amatsuki will hold his live tour.

Once you reached the venue, a long line greeted you.

"(Y/n)! Smile~!" your friend called you as s/he took his/her phone out.

You two took countless selfies and started posting them on almost all of your social media accounts.

A few hours later, you finally reached the end of the line. But something unexpected happened. And never did you wish for that to occur.

"(Y/n)?" (F/n) looked at you.

You frantically searched for the ticket inside of your bag.

"(Y/n), hurry up! Where's your ticket?"

You faced him/her with tears forming on the sides of your eyes.

"I... I DON'T KNOW!!" you shouted, nearly blasting (F/n)'s eardrums.

You, once again, looked deeper into your bag.

(F/n) stared at you with a worried look. "(Y/n)..."

You turned to him/her. "I... You go first, (F/n). I promise to catch up later," you said without looking at him/her.

"Well if you say so..." S/he turned his/her back to you and entered the venue.

You got out of the line and sat on the nearby bench, still searching for the ticket.

"Oh, come on! Where are you?"

At last, you gave up once you confirmed that it wasn't inside of your bag, nor in your wallet or pockets.

You looked at the entrance. The once crowded and long line now gone, with only a guard remaining.

You took this opportunity to convince him.

You approached the guard and said, "Um... excuse me, Mister."

He looked at you. "Is there anything that you need, Miss?"

You looked down and started fidgeting with your fingers. "Uh... I lost my ticket, but I really do have one. I just don't know where I've put it."

You finally looked up after saying that, but he only raised a brow on you.

You heaved a deep breath first before saying, "Can I enter the venue?"

"No," the guard said straight on.

"B-But-"

"Everybody knows that. No ticket, no entry. If you lost or misplaced your ticket somewhere, it is not our fault, but yours." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Please go home now. It's dangerous out here."

You pouted.

"There's always a next time for everything." He started pushing you away.

You glared at him before going back to the bench where you sat just a few moments ago.

'I need to get inside. (F/n) is waiting for me.' You thought.

Then, a plan came up.

You approached the guard again. You saw his lips curve into a frown.

"What is it, Miss? Didn't I told you to go-"

"Please, Mister!" you cut him mid-sentence.

"No ticket, no en-"

"I have a disease!"

What you said made the guard tilt his head in confusion.

"I... I have a disease and I might die anytime soon. My last wish is just to see Amatsuki-san perform live."

"Wh-What..."

"Please!" you bowed your head.

"What kind of disease?"

You froze, still don't know what to answer his question.

"Um... Err..."

You glanced at him and saw him raise a brow on you once again.

"I... I have a disease called 'Idolus Syndrome'."

The guard just let out a short "Eh?"

"I-I'll die if I didn't see my idol! And that is Amatsuki-san!"

You heard him sigh. "Look, this is no time for jokes, Miss. If you don't have your ticket with you, then I cannot let you enter the venue."

You, once again, shot him a glare before sitting on the bench, muttering "I won't give up."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You did everything you can.

You tried dashing at the entrance while the guard was busy, but it didn't work. You also tried making a commotion in hopes that you'll get everyone's attention and enter the venue without the guard noticing you, but the people around you didn't care, even just a bit. Last but not the least, you cried in front of him, but he didn't pay much attention to you.

Now, time for your last resort.

You ripped your clothes and ruffled your hair to the point that it's almost impossible for a comb to fix it.

To finish it up, you took your lipstick out and used it to draw red spots on your skin.

'It's now or never!'

You hid behind the shadows, not too far from the guard.

You imitated the voices you often watch in paranormal documentaries on YouTube and television.

Once you saw him flinch, you got out of your hiding place. You did your best to cover your whole face with your hair.

"I... I was killed here..." you said in a creepy way.

You observed him through your hair.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Miss, how many times should I tell you that you cannot enter without a ticket?"

"What are you talking about?"

You saw him approaching you.

"Miss, I know that's you-?!"

He was caught off guard when you dashed through the entrance.

You heard series of footsteps behind you, so you quickened your pace.

'Where's the entrance...?' you asked yourself.

While running, you saw a door and entered it.

Mind clouded with thoughts, you didn't know where to go. You just let your feet bring you anywhere. Anywhere but near the guards.

Your train of thought was interrupted when you saw a light at the end of the corridor you currently are.

Without thinking twice, you followed it. But then, you heard a voice once you reached the end.

A voice that made your heart skip a beat.

"Is everyone enjoying tonight~?"

All in a sudden, all eyes are on you.

The spectators. The guards. All of them. And even the man you've been wanting to see, you also got his attention on you. He's the reason why you did all of those actions.

And now, he's here in front of you.

A moment of silence flew in the whole venue, but the man on the stage interrupted it.

"Uh... Hello there~!" he greeted. Despite being in a shocked state, he still managed to pull a gentle smile on you.

He walked up to you.

Just when he was about to say something, the guards appeared. They ran up to you and held your arms, securing you to avoid any more escaping.

They forced you to come with them. While they were pulling you away, you heard Amatsuki apologise to the audience.

"I'm so sorry for the short interruption. Anyway, let's continue~!"

The guards locked you in a small room. You, out of things to do, just sat on the sofa. You curled into a ball with a small pillow between your legs and arms.

The scene kept on replaying in your mind, making you want to take all of those actions back.

You quietly cursed yourself for doing that but stopped when you fell into a deep slumber.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Please be careful, Amatsuki-san. She may have lost her mind."

"She managed to do that all in just one night."

"Why would she do such things?"

You heard several voices. They were quite faint, but you could still hear them.

"Hey, wake up."

"Miss? Are you okay?"

You felt your body being shaken. Your eyes slowly fluttered open. Squinting them a bit, your view then adjusted with the brightness in the room.

You sat upright and let out a yawn.

"Hello, Miss!"

Still in the middle of yawning, a voice spoke up, causing you to stop halfway and look at the person in front of you.

There you saw Amatsuki, sitting on a chair with a smile on his face.

You immediately sat up properly. "Y-Yes?"

He let out a small chuckle. He turned to the people behind him, in which you assumed to be the staff, and signaled them to the door.

They all nodded and left the two of you alone.

Amatsuki faced you again.

"U-Um... I-I... I'm sorry for what I did earlier, Amatsuki-san." You bowed your head.

"It's alright!" He cleared his throat. "Now, may I know your name?"

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n). What a wonderful name."

You blushed at his compliment.

"Miss (Y/n), I'll go straight to the point."

You gulped. You predicted that things will now get serious.

"Your actions spread on almost every social media platform like a wildfire," he said, not removing his gaze from his phone.

You looked down. "I know..."

"If you went out there, reporters might attack you for interviews."

"Then... what do you want me to do?"

He didn't answer. You faced him, but instead of an angry look, he's still smiling at you.

"I'll accept you as one of my staff. Of course, it's still up to you if you agree or not."

"H-Huh?"

He stood up and sat beside you. "I'll protect you from the media, and you can see me more often if you agree. It's like hitting two birds with one stone."

You stared at him. Seeing him this close made you think that you're the happiest girl alive.

"You... You're not mad at me?"

He shook his head 'no'.

"Why would I?"

"Well... I interrupted your performance. I also went to the studio even without a ticket. You're facing a huge problem because of me. In short, I ruined your night."

He placed his hand on your shoulder. "It's not a big deal. To be honest, I was amazed."

Your eyes went wide. Never did you expect that someone would say that. And most of all, coming from the man in front of you.

"I was amazed that you did all of those just to see me. I think I don't even deserve you." He chuckled.

He stood up. "You did your best to see me, so now, I'll do my best to protect you!"

He offered you a hand. "So, what do you say?"

You accepted it. "Yes! It's such an honour to work with you! I-I'll do my best, Amatsuki-san!"

"I look forward to it, Miss (Y/n)."

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: I don't encourage you all to do this. Please, don't. It won't work, wwww!

I was actually questioning myself why I wrote this. I'm also embarrassed as frick. I feel like I'm also in the story, www!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! I'm planning to make part two, but... I don't know yet, lol. You choose. ( ˆ꒳​ˆ; )

Next up is Colon!

Have a nice day, everyone!]

(P.S. Since the requester didn't give any plot, I made this up. I hope you still liked it, though. Thank you for requesting!)

≫────··•••··────≪
Amatsuki x Reader

Actions

Requested by: hannasarah165

02/22/20
≫────··•••··────≪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 51 8
"ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ...ɪ ʀᴇʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅ" "ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ...?!" "ɴᴏ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ! ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ...ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ!!" _____________...
1.3K 20 6
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗲𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵...
33.3K 1.2K 36
₊❏❜ ⌇ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 ࿔₊° ↳ ❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
1.2K 59 5
❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱! ❜── 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爆発物" 💥 ; -', ( 𝙋�...