Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

18. Ellen. marriage proposal

24K 1.2K 201
By love_angell20

Hey guys

How are you?

So here our next chapter

********

Author's POV

Hana was looking at him in bewilderment, she didn't know what to say. Her mind became blank.

Rahmaan came closer and started unwrapping her dupatta, she didn't protest and let him do. After he take of her dupatta he come close to her ear.

"Hana... I want you... I need you" he started whispering in her ear and Kissed her earlobe while hana started shivering.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled closer while nuzzling his face in her neck making her lost her senses.

"Hana... Please full fill my desires" he whispered kissing her neck Hana close her eyes feeling his touched.

He started kissing her neck and her head title without her knowing. Rahmaan's eyes landed on her mark and a smirked appeared on his lips when he realised that hana was trying to hide this little mark which he gave her on her neck. But he was going to mark her whole body and that made him feel happy.

"Hanu please" he said kissing her neck. She felt really bliss and her happiness tenfold when he called her hanu. Rahmaan used to call her hanu and after 8years he called her hanu she felt happy. She wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Will you?" he asked in husky voice. He didn't stop his lips roaming her neck.

"Maan.... I... Ah.." she moaned when he nibble her neck.

"Maan... Stop it.." she felt afraid of her emotions she knew if he continued then she will lost her senses and she didn't want this.

"Tell first.. will you?" He asked again.

"No!" Rahmaan's eyes snapped opened when he heard Hana's answered.

He felt anger rising in him but he control his anger when he felt her hands tightly wrapped around his neck. He knows the effect he has on her was pretty hard so she couldn't deny him for long he just have to be patient. He sighed and pulled back.

"It's okay... I just wanted you to know my feelings... If you don't want this.. if you don't like my touche then it's okay." He said making hurt face. And Hana felt her heart tightened seeing him like this.

"No.. no maan....it's not like that.. I love your touches" she blurted out. But she didn't regret on her words When she saw his eyes lit up.

"Really?" He asked feeling happy to heard this. She nodded smiling shyly.

"Haan Jaan.. I love it when you touch me... In fact last night when everything was going wrong I didn't felt for a second disgust by your touches... I love you and your touch is bliss for me" she said Looking into his eyes. He felt his heart beats increased as he heard her her statement. His heart felt again that feeling when he felt after hearing marziya and Hana's conversation.

"Then.. why you deny?" He asked frowning. Like little child and Hana chuckled before answering.

"because it's not right before ruksati..we...." Rahmaan didn't let her finished her sentence.

"Fine... I am not forcing you in anything... But one thing you should know Hana.. I. am. not. ready. for. the. ruksati.... definitely not next few years... So don't try to manipulate me" he said and stood up. Hana's heart clenched.

"No maan..I am not trying to manip...."
"Your getting late for your college... You should go" he said cutting her in the middle.

"Your not going to drop me?" she asked her eyes welled up with tears.

"No...I have work.. you know today is dinner party for fathu in law" he said and she nodded tear escape her eyes but she immediately wiped it and walked out from Rahmaan's room.

' I am never going to let you control me Hana... I hate when girls try to control me. You think you will manipulate me for the sake of my damn desire.. no hana.. I am going to manipulate you.. I will full fill my desire with all your consent without agreeing for ruksati.'

He promised himself and smirked.

*****************

Hana's POV

"No!" I said closing my notebook.

"Don't be so cruel Hana" kulsum whined.

"Arre... You know I don't like this" I said and started walking toward canteen while kulsum follow me.

Kulsum wants me to sing on her brother's party but I don't like this. I only sing for my college. I love singing but I don't like singing for outside world.

"Hana he think you as his little sister. He wants all the people who will come to that party will be happy to see his arrangements... If you sing then It will be good influence. He specifically requests me to convince you... please hanu don't hurt my brother's feeling" she started her emotional drama. I know her brother think me as his little sister and I was always felt comfortable around him. And kulsum knew emotional blackmail will work but still i am not going to give in.

"Stop this this drama... And I am not hurting bhai's feelings... I will apologize to him. and I know he will understand.. so.. don't try to emotional blackmail me"
I said with final tone. She glared at me and we went to counter to pick something for us to eat

"You know sometimes I really hate you" kulsum said. as we came back with burgers and soft drinks.

"I know... But look.. how much you annoyed me but still I can't hate you... How great friend I am" I said proudly and she rolled her eyes at me. We were backfiring at each other until kulsum face fell looking at something on her mobile.

"What is it?" I asked. Her fell face turned into anger.

"Look... Your TOO good husband... Whom he was with yesterday" she said giving her mobile to me.

It was maan's pic with Ellen. Ellen uploaded a picture Maan tag along. She was cling to him and caption says ' after so long met with my love last night'

"I told you he was with girl.. he lied to you" kulsum said while my eyes were still at that picture.. and every second my heart hurt more looking at that picture. My eyes fill with tears. Kulsum immediately took her mobile and put her hands on me.

"Hey... Don't cry."

" No.. I am not crying" i said and wiped my tear from corner of my eyes.

"Hana.. don't ignore it... Go and ask.. why he lied to you... It's your rights.. you know na.. and don't think it was small lie... Go and confront him" she said encouraging. And I nodded not sure for it. Whether I do it or not.

★★★★★

Maan came to pick me up from college. We didn't talked much. We talked about tonight's dinner that's all.

I was afraid that he's angry but he didn't seems angry. I was relieved when I saw he's casual behaviour. So I thought asking him about last night.

"Maan.. I want to ask you something". I said he hummed in return.

" Um... yesterday you.." I was interrupted by maan's phone ring.

"One minute Hana" he said before picking up his call.

I sighed and looked out of the window.

"No.. i can't.. I told you i will be busy tonight" he said and heard other side of the person.

"I will call you later.... okay bye" he said and cut the call.

"Who was it?" I asked he looked at me for second before looking ahead .

"That's not your concern" he said harshly. And I felt a pang of hurt in my heart I didn't say anything after that until we reached home.

I got out of the car and went inside without giving him a glance.

I greeted everyone and went to my room.

★★★★★

I was pacing back and forth restlessly thinking about maan's lie.. he lied to me that he was with Alex and Jake rather he was with Ellen last night.

I sighed and decided to go to his room. I know if I didn't asked him about this, my restlessness kept like this.

I didn't knocked on his door... More like I forgot to knocked. I just entered.

"Maan...you.." I trailed off as I saw him coming out of the washroom only towel wrapped around his waist. I immediately turned around and put my palm over my eyes.

"Why are roaming like this?" I asked embarrassed.

"Um... As far as I know this is my room.. and i just came out shower, if you didn't notice.... and you came to my room without knocking.. so..." I heard his voice coming closer to me making me tensed.

"..it's your fault not mine.. and... To be honest... I don't mind" I whispered close to my ear. And I can feel him smirking. My cheeks heated up.

"Accha..ok... It's my fault... Now can you please put on something.. I want to talk." I said hurriedly trying to make this less embarrassed.

"Nah... I felt hot" he whispered seductively. He took my hand from my eyes and wrapped it around my stomach with his. And Allah ki kasam (swear to god) my mind goes blank. My eyes were still closed.

"What are you want to talk?" He whispers brushing his lips on my ear. And i started shivering.. my heart beat started running faster. I opened my eyes slowly and title little to look up to see him.

"Maan...you know... I can't ta...talk... Like this" I stammered.

"Then don't talk" he said and placed a kiss on my ear.

"It...it's... Important" I said controling my heart beats.

"Hanu... It can be wait" he closed his eyes and started coming closer to my lips.

No! Hana don't loss.. you came here to talk to him... concentrate! I screamed in my head.

" You were with Ellen last night" I blurted out before I embraced my love. His eyes shot open he looked at me for few seconds before unwrapped his arms.

"Yeah.. so what?" He asked bluntly and went in front of his wardrobe.

"You lied to me?" my voice broke and eyes filled up with tears.

"I didn't" he replied but didn't turned. I sighed and walked toward him. Holding his arm I turned him to me.

"Yess you did! You said your going to meet your friends" I said little louder Looking into his eyes.

"Yes I was with my friends.. Jake Alex and Ellen... And for your kind information Elle is my friend too.. but... special one" he smirked in the end. my tears started falling.

"You... Could've... Told me" I said lossing my grip on his arm.

"Oh.. so your trying to say I should take your permission before meeting anyone? Okay madam... Next time I will take your permission before going anywhere.. is that okay with you?" he asked in sarcasm. His voice held anger.

"You don't need my permission... I just want you to don't lie to me" I said in low voice looking at group.

He didn't say anything and again turned to his wardrobe searching for his clothes.

I sighed and wiped my tears before leaving his room.

**********

Rahmaan's POV

I was really angry at her sudden questions. I was in good mood when I saw Hana in my room and her cute blushed after seeing me in only towel.

And i felt sudden urge to kiss her. But that idiot ruined my mood asking about my girlfriend. I know I sound like creep but when she asked more like accused I felt something uneasy like I did wrong not telling her about my meeting with ellen. And when I saw her tears filled eyes I just wanted to run away from her or drag her out of my room cause she make me feel culprit. And I don't want to feel like that.. that's why I behaved that way so she can get out of my room and she did.

My reason was simple. I don't want to control by anyone, specially girls. I want my control on them not their on me.

But this girl make me feel strange. I couldn't control myself around her. Her cuteness her shyness her innocence her tears everything is pulling me toward her and I hated that.

I sighed and went to get ready for the dinner.

★★★★

We were sitting in the living room with Fathima's in laws about an hour talking about fathima and Shazam's marriage preparation when we heard Riya aapi's voice.

"Come on everyone dinner is ready" aapi said and we all stood up and walked toward dining room.

But I halted on my place as I saw hana placing dishes on the table.

She look beautiful with that white and golden dress and simple make up and her dupatta on her head. and I didn't want anything more than to take her in my arms and kiss her.

She looked up at me and as our eyes met the next second i was in front of her an inch away. Her eyes grew wide.

I was about to touch her cheeks when I heard fariya aunty's voice (shazam's mother)

"Masha Allah Hana you look pretty beta" aunty came forward and I quickly take step back. She placed her hand on hana's head.

"Shabana why Hana look more pretty when ever I see her?" She asked placing her hand on hana's cheeks Hana blushed at her comment. And a small smile spread on my lips. I sit on the chair.

"Because she is my daughter" mama said proudly coming to Hana and stood behind her.

"Oh obviously" aunty said and laughed a little before taking sit.

Hana was passing by my seat when i hold her wrist secretly. I know no one noticed because everyone is busy talking.

"Sit here" I gesture her to sit beside me. She look everywhere before taking seat beside me.

I didn't know why i wanted her to sit beside me. I just did without knowing why?.

"So... Did you guys think about your daughter's marriage?" Aunty asked we all looked at her confused.

"I think you forgot fariya next month is my daughter and your son's marriage " mama said and we chuckled.

"I am not talking about fathima.. I am talking about Hana" she said and look over Hana smilingly.

"Oh...uhm.." suddenly mama tensed. And she look up at me making me tensed as well.

I looked beside me. Hana was looking at the plate so I couldn't see her face.

"You know.. I have proposal for Hana" she said after sometime and I froze on my place. I looked at aunty and her family started having dinner while my family went tensed. I looked at Hana again and saw her head still lowered.

"My sister's son.. sharib.. he is very good guy.. he just completed his engineering.. if you say i can talk to her about Hana.. she already saw hana on Fathima and Shazam's engagement and she really like her" aunty said and now i felt hana holding my hand tightly. I looked at her and saw her already looking at me with her watery eyes. I intertwined our hands

"But she is studying. She has not completed her studies yet... And we are not thinking about her marriage till she complete her studies" I said little harshly. And I swear I don't know why I am behaving like this.

"Rahmaan... No one ask your opinion" Baba gave me warning looked

And again i don't know what gotten into me that I gave my baba a look that said.

She is my wife.

***************

How was it?

What you think about this chapter?

Tell me your thoughts

Please vote and comments guys

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 27.4K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
290K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
573K 16.5K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...