Alone In The Night

By Imboredlikesuper

This is a story of an alone 7 year old boy wandering through the rainy night to find his father. More

Day 1: Alone
Day 3: Power
Day 4: No Control
Day 5: Killer
Day 6: Find

Day 2 : Desperate

12 0 0
By Imboredlikesuper

I found a bench to lay on till the morning. I couldn't sleep though the thoughts still in my head and without a bed. A man saw me today on the bench with a newspaper as a pillow. He chuckled at me and gave me a wallop to the chest leaving a bruise. I need food I thought. Food and water please. Hunger was driving me insane. My stomach able to feel the ribs that felt like they were peircing my skin. When will this pain end I thought . I hear a ghost in the background say "join us and the pain will fade". "But I can't join you" I yell. Strangers look at me from the shadows. "Join us we'll give you power to find your lost one" they exclaimed. I join them without thinking about the consequences. "I hear fire where is that?". Then I look at my palm In shock. There's a huge flame coming out of it. POWER to kill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 150 17
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...
114K 3.2K 111
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
20.9K 524 34
Lexi gets invited to a paranormal ghost hunt with the one and only Sam and Colby. But before the tour even finishes Lexi already is being targeted...
44.2K 15 1
After barely surviving an attempt on her life, alchemy student Ariel investigates her new supernatural roommates as possible suspects. Nothing can pr...