Death Note Baby Daddy

By ZombiexPanda

More

Introduction <3
L Lawliet <3
Light Yagami <3
Matsuda <3
Matt (Mail Jeevas) <3
Mello (Mihael Keehl) <3
Teru Mikami <3
Near (Nate River) <3
Gevanni (Stephen Loud) <3
Aizawa <3
Raye Penber <3

Beyond Birthday <3

1K 18 5
By ZombiexPanda

Name: Natsumi Misora

Age: 16

Personality: Smart, cautious, Sarcastic

Family: Her sister Naomi Misora

Friends: Raye Penber

Looks:

How you met-

I shivered as I got off the bus and started towards my sisters apartment, she had been busy lately working with someone on the Wara Ningyo murders, but of course, she refused to tell me anything.

‘Huh?’ I thought as my phone’s ring tone snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Natsumi? It’s me, I’m gonna be home late, probably around 1, so don’t wait up.” Naomi stated before hanging up.

“That’d be right.” I sighed as I unlocked the door and took my shoes off and hung my jacket up in the closet next to the door.

After fixing myself a snack I started to do my homework, but I was interrupted a few hours later by a knock on the door.

‘Could that be Naomi?’ I wondered, walking through the kitchen and too the door.

“Hey, I thought you said you’d be back-” I started as I opened the door, only to have a cloth slapped over my mouth and my eyes covered, as I struggled against the person I managed to head butt them then head to the kitchen for the phone but suddenly collapsed when my legs went numb.

“Kuso!” I cursed as I started to crawl but I was pulled back by my attacker.

This time, he tied my feet together and then tied my hands behind my back.

“Let me go!” I shouted but then he put the cloth over my mouth again, and soon, I felt myself slip out of consciousness.

(Later)

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, noticing I was in what looked like an interrogation room

“What the?” I murmured as I looked around.

“So you’re awake then.” I bored voice stated from the shadowed corner.

I looked towards the direction of the voice and saw a man. He looked a little older then me, with black shaggy hair and pale skin, he was wearing a plain black shirt that came to his elbows and baggy faded jeans, he wasn’t wearing any shoes and he was holding a jar of jam in his hand.

“Who…Who are you?” I asked.

“It’s not polite to ask someone else’s name before stating your own.” He said as he walked up to me and leaned down to my face.

“But…you probably already know my name, seeing as you did kidnap me.” I said quietly.

“Hm, I suppose you’re right.” He shrugged.

“So…?” I asked.

“I, am B.” He stated.

“B?” I asked in a confused tone.

“Well, I prefer B, my name is Beyond Birthday.” He said before heading for the door.

“Wait! Why did you kidnap me?” I asked frantically.

“Probably to kill or rape you, or something like that.” He said as he turned his head to me and smirked evilly before leaving the room and locking the door.

How he told you-

I was in a light sleep, I don’t know how long B had been holding me captive, but I was at a point where I didn’t really care. He wasn’t cruel to me, he fed me and let me go to the bathroom, and I didn’t bother trying to escape, it’s not that I didn’t want to, I just didn’t want to betray his trust, I’d probably need it later on in case I did something.

“Are you wake Natsumi-chan?” B asked.

I slowly looked up and nodded, I was a little surprised when he left the door wide open as he walked over to me, but it was a little freaky because he was holding a large kitchen knife.

“B?!” I gasped shocked.

He remained silent as he walked behind me, I froze up and felt my hands shake, but then my arms were released, and cracked lightly from the lack of movement, next, the rope around my waist and my legs was cut and soon I was free.

“But…why?” I asked as I slowly stood and looked up at him.

“You’re free to leave.” He said simply.

“Are you gonna chase me?” I asked with a frown.

“No. I’m releasing you. Go.” He stated, throwing the knife he was holding to the side.

He turned away and turned his back on me.

“You kidnapped me and held me for who knows how long and then you just suddenly decide to release me?” I asked not fully believing it.

“Yes, so go.” He snapped, I could tell he was getting impatient.

“Tell me why.” I said.

“I’m releasing you because you’re of no use to me any more.” He said. I knew he was lying.

“Don’t give me that! You’re hiding something!” I said as I grabbed his hand and turned him around.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and glared up at him.

“Why are you letting me go.” I said in a calm but obviously deadly voice.

“If you love something. Then set it free.” He stated.

I slowly let him go and stared up at him.

“So, you’re finally free, you gonna go or not?” He asked lazily.

I slowly swallowed then shook my head, this earnt me a curious look.

“I don’t want to.” I said firmly.

He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side.

“Really? Well Natsumi Misora. You are an odd one aren’t you?” He asked looking closely at my reaction.

“Look who’s talking.” I said with a pout.

How it happened-

While staying with B, I started to understand him, I understood why he wanted to surpass L, rather then just being another copy, I felt the same way with my sister.

“B? Why are you always marking days off that calendar?” I asked as he slashed another day out with a red marker.

He stayed quiet and looked at it for a second then walked over to me.

“It doesn’t matter.” He stated.

“You worry me, you know that?” I sighed as I looked up at him.

“You shouldn’t be.” He stated as he picked me up and pressed me against the wall.

“B, are you gonna get me involved in something illegal?” I asked with a giggle.

“Well, it’s not technically rape if you enjoy it.” B smirked.

How you found out-

I was making my way down a hall to the bathroom, as I walked, I thought I heard something, so I stopped and looked around.

“Thought I heard something…” I said to myself before continuing down the hallway, but soon, I felt someone grab me from behind and cover my mouth and hold me back.

“Move in!” I heard the person whisper harshly, followed by some S.W.A.T members quickly making their way to the main room of the hideout type of place, towards B.

It was all a blur after that, Naomi was there, along with a man that looked like B, but he had a more sane look in his eyes.

“Take her home, we can get her checked out once she gets over the shock.” He said to my sister.

She nodded and led me to her bike, as I walked, I saw B being led out by the S.W.A.T team, he had cuffs on, and they had guns pointed at him, I even spotted a few snipers around the area.

“B…” I whispered as I saw him.

“Let’s go Natsumi.” Naomi said as she gripped my shoulder and glared at him.

I slowly turned and got on her bike, gripping her waist tightly, before looking back at him one last time as we sped away.

A few weeks later, I was taken for a check up, Naomi had told them that I was having strange symptoms, and the nurse confirmed it.

“You’re pregnant.” She smiled.

Naomi flinched and looked at me, at first she looked scared, but then she gripped my shoulders with rage in her eyes.

“What did he do!? Huh!? What did he do to you Natsumi!? Did he rape you!?” She yelled.

“Miss, you’re going to have to calm-”

“DON’T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!” Naomi shouted.

She turned back to my blank face and glared.

“I swear, if he so much as touched you, I will rip his throat out!” She growled as she breathed deeply.

“It’s his.” I stated.

Naomi gasped and let her hands drop.

“That’s it.” She whispered before storming out of the room.

“Naomi!” I shouted as I ran out after her.

I made it outside in time to see her drive off on her bike.

“Shit…” I whispered.

How he found out-

(This is in Beyond Birthday’s POV)

I sat on the single bed of my cell, staring blankly at the wall.

“Hey, B, there’s a visitor here to see you.” The guard said as he motioned to another guard to open my cell door.

“Who would want to visit me?” I asked.

“I believe it was a Miss. Misora.” He said.

I felt my ears perk up at the name.

“C’mon, she’s pretty eager to see you.” He stated as he cuffed me and led me down the hallway to a room, I was pushed inside the dark room and soon, the lights were suddenly turned on, erupting the dark room into a blinding brightness.

When my eyes finally adjusted, I saw that it wasn’t Natsumi, it was her older sister, Naomi.

“Hm, I didn’t expect to see you here, Naomi Misora.” I said boredly.

She remained quiet as she pushed off the wall and made her way over to me, she looked at me calmly then suddenly slugged me across the face, sending me to the floor.

“I, am so, going to rip your fucking hair out!” Naomi shouted as she stood over me and picked me up by the front of my jail suit.

“Have I done something to personally anger you?” I asked calmly like she wasn’t trying to beat me to a pulp.

“You did something to my sister you sick creep!” She shouted down at me.

“And what would that be?” I asked.

“Naomi! Don’t!”

Naomi and I turned our heads and saw Natsumi standing at the door, panting heavily and holding her side.

“Why not? He raped you!” She snapped angrily.

“He didn’t rape me!” She shouted then looked down.

“Then…that means…you…” Naomi said then dropped me.

“He didn’t force me, I wanted to.” She said as she walked over and pulled me up, then wrapped her arms around my waist.

“I need to think…” Naomi said quietly as she left the room.

(Natsumi’s POV)

“Well…That was interesting…” B said as he looked at me.

I nodded in agreement and sighed.

“What was she going on about anyway?” He asked.

I flinched and felt my breathing get a little uneven.

“She um…she found out…that…that I’m pregnant.” I stated quietly.

I felt B tense up then look down at me.

“It’s…mine.” He said, more like asked.

I nodded and held onto him tighter.

“Promise you’ll let me see them once they’re born?” He asked.

I flinched and looked up at him then smiled and nodded.

“Of course.” I smiled as I hugged him again.

Pregnancy/Delivery-

“Not long now.” B smiled as I sat on his lap in the visiting room, he had his chin on my shoulder as he gazed down at my belly.

As we sat there I felt liquid slide down my leg.

“B…” I gasped as I clutched his shirt as a contraction hit.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Baby…” I grunted out.

He looked down and saw the liquid on the floor and sort of stood up then let me sit on the chair.

“Need some help in here!” He shouted at the camera.

Within minutes, Naomi (who had drove me here on her bike) and a few female guards were in the room.

“Shit! Her water broke!” Naomi said as she rushed to my side.

“I’ll call the paramedics!” One of the guards shouted as she ran out of the room.

B jumped over his cuffed hands so that they were in front of him and not behind then took my hand.

“Looks like you’re gonna see the baby sooner then you thought.” I said weakly.

He gave a weak smile but frowned when I cried out in pain from another contraction.

“Ok, we have some good news and some bad news!” The guard that left to call the paramedics said as she came back in.

“What’s the bad news?” Naomi asked.

“Er…The paramedics won’t be able to come for a few hours.” She said nervously.

“WHAT’S THE GOOD NEWS!?” B shouted furiously.

“Er…The baby is probably gonna be here soon according to the doctors!” She said.

Naomi, B and I all glared at her.

“B, I give you permission to kill her after this is over.” Naomi said as she looked at him.

“Agreed.” I grunted.

(Moving on)

“C’mon Natsumi!” Naomi encouraged, which was strange because usually she’s so serious and cold.

After a final push I heard crying and relaxed, breathing heavily.

“B?” I asked as I panted.

He looked at me with happiness on his face but then it dropped when he saw me.

“Natsumi…” He whispered as his pupils shrank in fear.

I felt sort of tired so I started to close my eyes.

“Natsumi! Don’t go to sleep!” Naomi shouted, sensing what was happening.

“Natsumi!” B shouted as he picked my head up, the single number ‘0’ above my head bouncing slightly and watched as I finally closed my eyes.

Future-

“Matsuri! Time to go!” Naomi called to the small girl.

“Coming Aunt Naomi!” She called back.

She ran outside to where Naomi was waiting next to her bike.

“C’mon, visiting hours are going to be over by the time we get there if we don’t hurry!” Naomi stated as she revved her bike.

Once they made it to the prison, a lot of the prisoners were making ‘aw’ sounds at the cute little girl.

“Daddy!” She cried happily as she ran up and hugged the skinny dark haired man.

“Matsuri.” He smiled.

“Don’t be too long B.” Naomi stated coldly, obviously still a little on edge with the murderer.

“I brought my teddy today daddy.” Matsuri smiled as she held the toy up.

“Heh, it’s cute.” He smiled, even though he wasn’t really into teddy bears.

It wasn’t long before it was time to go.

“Here Matsu.” He said, calling her by her nickname.

“It’s ok daddy, you can hold onto it so that he can protect you from all the other criminals.” She smiled before skipping up to Naomi.

“Thank you.” He murmured as he left the room and headed to his cell.

It wouldn’t be long now, his time was nearly up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 13.7K 165
peep in to know 😉😉
13.1K 245 16
If you like my work, don't forget to leave a vote and comment as a way to appreciate it. #1 in misa [06.10.21] #1 in mihaelkeehl [16.06.23] #1 in dea...
1.9K 10 21
"enemies" to lovers
252K 4.5K 26
Preferences for the characters in death note. I'm currently doing; ➸ Light ➸ L ➸ Near ➸ Mello ➸ Matt (Bonus) ➸Misa ➸Beyond Please request preferences...