Death Note Baby Daddy

By ZombiexPanda

More

Introduction <3
L Lawliet <3
Light Yagami <3
Matsuda <3
Mello (Mihael Keehl) <3
Teru Mikami <3
Near (Nate River) <3
Beyond Birthday <3
Gevanni (Stephen Loud) <3
Aizawa <3
Raye Penber <3

Matt (Mail Jeevas) <3

1.6K 22 8
By ZombiexPanda

Name: Naomi

Age: 16

Personality: Active, loves videogames, usually lazy

Family: Her little brother Kiro

Friends: Matt and Mello

Looks:

How you met-

I checked my watch and sighed, another 20 minutes and my shift would be over, I was currently working at a game store seeing as my brother and I had run away from home a few weeks ago and we needed to pay the bills, I was trying to pass the time by playing one of my DS games but it didn‘t help that I kept looking up every few seconds.

‘C’mon…hurry up stupid time…’ I thought as I watched the clock on the wall tick slowly towards 6:30pm, my designated freedom.

As I did this, two guys walked in, one with blonde hair and the other had red hair and had his eyes glued to his Nintendo DS and was expertly defeating the game.

“C’mon Matt get your stupid games already, I want to get more chocolate.” The blonde snapped as he leaned against a wall waiting for his friend.

“Ok.” Matt sighed as he closed the small handheld game and put it in his pocket.

He soon piled up roughly around 30 games each for PS2, PSP, Nintendo DS and Wii, Xbox, Xbox360 and even a few computer games.

‘Holy cow…’ I thought as he stacked them onto the counter.

“Just these thanks.” He said as he began to play his Nintendo game again while he waited for me to scan all the games.

Once done he paid for them on his credit card and picked the large pile up.

“Thanks, uh…Naomi.” He said as he looked at my name tag.

“No problem.” I said with a smile.

As he walked away, he did something on his DS then put it in his pocket again, once outside, I noticed that I had a message on Pictochat.

I’m Matt, call me.

Underneath was a phone number and a smiley face.

‘Well that’s probably the weirdest way a guy has asked me out.’ I thought as I smiled but still entered the number in my phone.

How he told you-

I eventually called him back and after that we started dating, right now I was getting ready for our 5 month anniversary, Kiro was sitting on the couch in the lounge room trying to beat Ansem on Kingdom Hearts, he’d been at it since yesterday.

“Damn it u weirdly tanned guy! DIE!!!” He shouted as he pressed the buttons expertly but then Sora got hit and his life fell to zero, making the game over screen appear.

“Aw man…” He sighed in defeat.

I leaned against the door way as I watched him try to start again but I only watched for a second before going back to the bathroom to do my hair, while I was doing that, there was a knock at the door.

“It’s open!” Kiro shouted out as he continued to play his game, Matt soon walked in and watched the boy.

“You’re doing it wrong.” Matt said.

“Oh yeah well let’s see you beat him!” Kiro challenged.

Matt shrugged and took the game controller off him then began to click the buttons, soon defeating the Boss then watched as the final scene began to play.

“No way…” Kiro said amazed.

I walked into the lounge room and saw Kiro staring at Matt with wide eyes.

“I told you he was good.” I said as I smiled.

“Sis, you have the best boyfriend ever.” Kiro said without blinking.

“Glad you approve, let’s go.” Matt said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and headed towards the door.

“Don’t stay up too late Kiro!” I called as we walked outside.

In the end we went to a game arcade.

“Figures.” I laughed as we walked to the counter and got some game cards.

“So, what first?” He asked.

“Car game?” I asked.

“Shall we?” He asked holding his arm out for me to take.

“We shall.” I grinned as we walked towards the games and began to play.

After a lot of games we got something to eat, that was when he told me, as we walked home, how he felt about me.

“Naomi?”

“Yeah?”

“…I love you.”

I stopped walking and looked up at him, why was that coming out all of a sudden.

“You’re going away again…aren’t you?” I asked.

“Only for a little while.” He reassured.

“What if you don’t come back?” I asked.

“I will!” He said like I was overreacting.

How it happened-

“But what if you don’t?” I asked.

He looked down and pulled me into a hug.

“I will always, always come back for you.” He whispered down to me.

“You promise?” I asked.

“On all my games and my Nintendo DS.” He grinned.

“Prove it.” I said.

“How so?” He smirked.

“Like the way you’re thinking of right now.” I grinned back.

He grinned and led me towards his car, good thing it’s roomy in the back.

How you found out-

“Ow that freaking hurts!” I snapped at the nurse who was taking a blood sample.

Here’s what happened, Mello and Matt did a bank job and asked me to tag along, unfortunately a hostage got Matt’s gun and managed to shoot me, thankfully it was only in the arm.

“Stop being a wuss.” Kiro said as he rolled his eyes.

“I’ll be right back, you should rest.” The nurse said as she exited the room.

It wasn’t long before she came back.

“Well, you were lucky, you didn’t loose too much blood and the baby was unharmed.” The nurse said as she smiled at me.

“What baby?” I asked as I blinked.

“The one you’re carrying, you’re about 3 weeks along.” She said.

“So wait…She’s pregnant?” Kiro asked.

“That’s usually what carrying a baby means.” The nurse said sarcastically.

Kiro dropped his Nintendo DS and stared at me amazed.

“You banged someone and got knocked up!?” He exclaimed.

“Watch your mouth!” I shouted at him.

“Well, I’ll leave telling the father to you.” The nurse said as she walked out.

“Wait…just who is the father?” Kiro asked.

“Matt.” I answered.

“I’m gonna shove his Nintendo up his a-”

“Enough Kiro!” I interrupted.

How you told him-

I was in the Mafia hideout with Matt, Mello and Kiro, Mello and Kiro were currently playing a shooting game in Mello’s room while Matt and I were in the lounge room talking with Pictochat on our DS’.

So wats up?- Matt attack!

The sky. -__- - 2bored2care

Well aren’t we a little ray of freaking sun shine. XD - Matt attack!

…So guess wat? - 2bored2care.

Way to change the subject…- Matt attack!

>.

But you luv meh! -Matt attack!

Very true. -2bored2care

So wat am I guessing here? -Matt attack!

…I’m pregnant. -2bored2care

I looked up and noticed Matt was staring at the screen, his cigarette had fallen out of his mouth and was now burning a hole in the sofa.

“You-You’re…?” He asked as he looked up at me.

I nodded and closed my DS, putting it on the floor then I pulled my knees to my chest.

“Are you…gonna keep it?” He asked.

I shrugged and rested my chin on my knees and sighed.

“You should, I wanna have someone to teach my video game talent to.” Matt grinned as he lit a new cigarette.

I blinked at looked up at him, he grinned and wrapped his arms around me.

“Hey…I promised I’d never leave you right?” He said.

Pregnancy/delivery-

“Hah! You’re goin’ down sis!” Kiro grinned as we pressed the buttons on the Xbox controllers rapidly, trying to get the other players Health points to zero.

As we did this, I felt a sharp pain in my side and leant over, noticing liquid on the floor.

“ALRIGHT!!! I WIN!!!” Kiro cheered as he jumped up and began dancing around.

He stopped when he noticed that I was in pain.

“Hey…are you ok Naomi?” He asked.

“Kiro…It’s time…” I forced out.

“OH SHIT PHUCKET THAILAND!!! WE GOTTA GET TO THE HOSPITAL!!!” He shouted.

“YOU CAN’T EVEN DRIVE!!!” I shouted at him.

“Too bad! I have an excuse!” He said as he helped me up and headed to the car park where he helped me into Mello’s car.

“You realise if you crash you’re going to get your ass kicked.” I said as I breathed through the contractions.

“I know.” He said as he reversed out and drove into the street, he then attempted to call Matt.

“Matt it’s Kiro, Naomi’s having the baby!” Kiro yelled into the phone.

He held the phone to my ear while still driving the car.

“Hey baby, how’re you holding up?” He asked sweetly.

“When I get through this, you’re as good as dead!” I snapped.

I heard some shouting in the background and snatched the phone out of Kiro’s hand.

“Matt, what was that shouting?!” I yelled.

“Damn…I didn’t know they made guns like that…” Matt said absentmindedly.

“GUNS?!?” I shouted.

“Listen, I’ll call you back and meet you at the hospital ok?” Matt asked.

I was cut off by the phone cutting out and then the dial tone.

‘Matt…’ I thought as I closed it.

“We’re almost there.” Kiro said as he changed gear and sped down the road and made a sharp turn into the hospital car park.

‘Note to self…never let Kiro obtain a drivers license…’ I thought as he opened the door and helped me out of the car.

“CAN I GET SOME HELP HERE?!?!” He yelled.

Within minutes, I was in a hospital room and getting close to delivering.

“Damn it…He’s not picking up!” Kiro said as he redialled Matt’s number.

“Kiro, can you get me a drink?” I asked.

“Yeah of course.” He said as he ran out but soon he stopped in front of the window with wide eyes, I watched as some doctors wheeled a bed past, and on the bed, I could see Matt’s red hair mixing with a bloody gash on his forehead.

‘Matt…’ I thought as my heart stopped.

“Kiro! Where’s Naomi?!” Mello shouted as he ran up to the younger boy.

Kiro pointed into the room and as he did this, Mello ran in.

“Naomi, Matt’s really hurt, he’s going into surgery.” Mello said as he walked in.

“Will he make it?” I asked.

“…They don’t know.” He said.

It wasn’t long before I had to deliver, thankfully, Mello and Kiro were there to hold my hands, even if Mello was eating chocolate of all times.

“It’s a boy!” Mello grinned at me.

“Alright! I get a Nephew!” Kiro grinned as he punched his fist in the air.

“That’s…great…” I panted as I leant my head against the pillow, man was that exhausting.

They cleaned him up and wrapped him in a blanket, but I couldn’t really hold him because I was asleep by the time they brought him over.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Aren’t you a handsome little guy, huh? Can’t wait to teach ya how to play super Mario bros!”

I opened my eyes and saw a very bandaged Matt holding our son, he was grinning and the baby looked happy.

“Matt?” I whispered.

“Hey look, mommy’s awake!” Matt cooed as he stood up and sat on the bed next to me.

“Zack, meet mommy.” Matt grinned as he held his son up to see me.

The baby gurgled and reached his hand’s out to me.

“Zack?” I asked.

“Awesome character off FFVII, it was either that or Vincent.” Matt shrugged.

I gave him one of my famous, ‘You’ve gotta be kidding me’ looks then sighed, I guess it serves me right for passing out before naming the kid.

Years later, I had a little girl whom Kiro named Kairi seeing as I passed out again, so I decided not to have anymore, besides, they were both game freaks like their dad so I don’t think I could handle a forth one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.9K 34
So I've been debating between three anime. Like for months. I have finally decided to do this book instead. So please, enjoy!!!
229K 8.8K 66
夜神月 𝑮𝒐𝒅❜𝒔 𝑭𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 |~• --- L , Light, Matt, Mello X Reader 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠
1.8K 58 14
scenarios and preferences for death note headcanons added too good luck imagine you as their love of life
24.4K 1.1K 26
peep in to know 🙂🙂