Death Note Baby Daddy

By ZombiexPanda

More

Introduction <3
L Lawliet <3
Light Yagami <3
Matt (Mail Jeevas) <3
Mello (Mihael Keehl) <3
Teru Mikami <3
Near (Nate River) <3
Beyond Birthday <3
Gevanni (Stephen Loud) <3
Aizawa <3
Raye Penber <3

Matsuda <3

1.3K 17 9
By ZombiexPanda

Name: Kikiyo Amane

Age: 21

Personality: Sweet, hyperactive, intelligent, adorable.

Family: She’s Misa’s older sister

Friends: Matsuda, Ryuuzaki

Looks:

(BTW: For those that have read the manga, they mention Misa has a ‘deranged’ older sister, this is not her just so you know)

How you met-

I looked around the terminal as I got off my plane, searching for the familiar blonde haired girl.

“KIKI-CHAN!!!” I heard.

As I turned around I was instantly glomped by my younger sister.

“MISA!!!” I grinned as I hugged back.

“I missed you sooooooo much!” Misa said as she pulled away and looked up at me.

“Me too!” I smiled.

She led me out of the airport and to the carpark where a man was waiting.

“HEY MATSU!!!” She exclaimed.

“Hey Misa-Misa! So is this the person you wanted to pick up?” He asked.

“Yup! Matsu, this is my sister Kikiyo, Kiki-chan, this is Taro Matsui, he’s my manager!” Misa grinned.

“Nice to meet you!” I smiled as I shook his hand.

He blushed as I winked at him then hopped into the car with Misa.

“So when’s your photo shoot?” Misa asked.

“I think it’s two months away…” I said thoughtfully.

How he told you-

I had been introduced to the rest of the task force that were working on the Kira case, I was surprised that Misa was so devoted to Light, it was almost cute if it wasn’t so…Stalker-ish.

“Ugh…that shoot went on forever…” I sighed as I flopped on the couch tiredly.

“Being a model sure seems hard.” Matsuda said as he sat down across from me.

“No kidding.” I said as I sat up and patted the couch next to me signalling him to sit with me.

He blushed and sat down next to me going redder when I leant against him.

“You’re so comfy.” I smiled as I rested my head on his chest.

“Um…Kiki-chan?” He asked.

“Hm?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“Um…I er…I wanted to tell you…that…I…er….” He said as he blushed.

“You what?” I asked.

“I really…like…you…” He said uncomfortably.

I blinked and looked up at him.

“Really?” I asked as I blinked.

“Er…yeah…a lot.” He nodded.

“Yay! I’m glad you return my feelings!” I grinned as I wrapped my arms around him and locked lips with him.

He moved on top of me and as we made out, unfortunately…everyone else came into the room.

“You know…I’d prefer if you didn’t mate on my couch.” Ryuuzaki said as he chewed his thumbnail.

“Wow Matsuda, I had no idea you had it in you.” Light said as he blinked.

“AW!!! YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER?!?! THAT MEANS YOU GUYS MIGHT GET MARRIED!!!” Misa cheered as she started to jump up and down happily while Soichiro and Mogi got eye twitches.

“Save that for after you get home Matsuda.” Soichiro said disapprovingly.

“Uh…yes sir.” Matsuda blushed as he hopped off me and scratched the back of his head.

“And it was getting good…” I muttered.

How it happened-

Matsuda had been acting weird lately, every time I hugged him he’d pretend someone needed something and would pull away, it hurted my feelings! But then one night as I was about to go to bed there was a knock on my door.

“Ryuuzaki thought you had something to do with the Kira investigation and told me not to get too involved but now he thinks that you’re not so I’m really sorry and I hope you’ll forgive me!” He said really quickly.

I blinked a few times trying to take all the information in.

“It’s ok! I forgive you!” I nodded as I hugged him.

“Do you think…I could…make it up to you?” He asked carefully.

I looked up and grinned.

“Sure! You owe me that much.” I smiled as I led him into the bedroom…

How you found out/told him-

‘Kami help me…’ I thought as I stared at the pregnancy test in my hand.

I quickly threw the test out and walked out into my lounge room.

“At times like this, you need family.” I said as I dialled Misa’s number.

“HEY KIKI!!!” She shouted.

“Hey Misa.” I sighed.

“What’s wrong? You always shout ‘Hi Misa’ back to me.” She said sadly.

“Misa…I’m not really in the mood, I’ve got some…big news.” I said.

“REALLY?!?! WHAT IS IT?!?!” She asked excitedly.

“I’m pregnant…” I said after a while.

I heard a breaking sound in the background and a gasp.

“Misa…if you had the phone on loudspeaker…I’m going to rip your hair out.” I said as my eye twitched.

“Well you said you had big news!!! I thought you would tell anyone anyway! And you sort of would have! Hey wait…I’M GONNA BE AN AUNTY!!!!” She exclaimed.

“Misa, you’re gonna have bigger problems then getting killed by Kira if Matsuda heard that.” I growled.

“He heard, and he ran out.” Misa said.

There was a silence and soon Misa’s phone erupted with curses, some words even L didn’t know existed.

“Kiki-chan! Calm down, it is his right!?” Misa asked.

“No it’s the pizza man’s, and we did it in a big container of spaghetti sauce!” I snapped sarcastically.

“Really? How’d that work out?” Misa asked.

“She’s being sarcastic Misa.” Light said boredly.

“Wait so it is Matsuda’s?” Misa asked.

There was a snigger in the back and I knew it was Light.

“Never thought he had it in him.” He said.

“I know right?” Misa giggled.

“Would you both shut up!?” I snapped.

After some yelling at the two Kira suspects there was a knock at the door.

“Huh?” I asked.

“What?” Misa called over the phone.

“Someone’s at the door, I’ll call you back.” I said as I hung up and went to answer it but then Matsuda kicked it in.

“ARE YOU HONESTLY AND TRULY GOING TO HAVE MY BABY?!?!” He shouted as he gripped my shoulders.

“Er…yeah…” I said with a meek nod.

“I’M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!” He grinned as he started to dance around.

As I watched him, Misa called back.

“What?” I asked.

“What happened!?” She exclaimed.

“Er…He’s practically dancing off the walls.” I said watching as Matsuda started jumping on the couch.

“Aw!!! I can’t believe I’m gonna be an aunty! YAY!!!” Misa exclaimed happily.

Pregnancy/delivery-

“Wow Kiki-chan! You’re getting fat!” Misa said as she pointed to my large stomach.

I felt my hormones react and glared.

“Misa-chan, please refrain from calling me fat or I’ll rip your stomach out of your body.” I said as I smiled sweetly.

“Sc-scary…” Matsuda muttered.

“But you’re like the size of a whale!” Misa exclaimed.

That did it, I started to lash out, it took both Aizawa and Matsuda to hold me back.

“Easy Kiki-chan! You’re too close to birth to be this active!” Aizawa said, seeing as he already had a daughter.

As I continued to struggle, I felt a sharp pain in my side and suddenly stopped grasping my stomach.

“See! You know you’re not supposed to over do it!” Matsuda lectured me as I breathed through the pain.

“No her water just broke!” Aizawa exclaimed as he pointed to the liquid on the floor.

“What’s that mean?” Matsuda and Misa asked together.

“Damn it! The baby’s coming!!!” Aizawa shouted as he picked me up.

“ALRIGHT!!! LET’S GO!!!” Misa yelled as she ran to get the car ready with Matsuda.

Once there, it wasn’t long before I had to deliver.

“MATSUDA, I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!” I screamed.

“I don’t think she’s lying…” Misa said as she held my other hand.

In the end, Matsuda missed the birth because he wanted to see the whole thing but ended up fainting.

“Was that the baby!?” Misa asked.

“No that was Matsuda.” I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

“Here you are ma’am, you have a beautiful girl.” The nurse smiled.

“AW!!! SHE’S SO KAWAII!!!” Misa cooed.

When Matsuda finally woke up, we decided to name her Ami, but we ended up having another little girl named Kiko, Ami grew up to be quite an intelligent detective while Kiko became a famous model like me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.8K 66
ๅคœ็ฅžๆœˆ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’…โœ๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† |~โ€ข --- L , Light, Matt, Mello X Reader ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ 
243K 8.4K 33
Under editing
899K 15.8K 37
Hey guys!!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹โ‰งโ—‰แดฅโ—‰โ‰ฆ Thank you so much for clicking on this story xD In here are a bunch of Death Note Boyfriend Scenarios! Death Note is my absolute...
252K 3.4K 70
These are just some L Lawliet Oneshots!