The neglected head

By CloudNarutoHitsugaya

Naruto Ciel Phantomhive, formerly known as Naruto Ciel Uzukaze, is the head of the Phantomhive clan. The Phan... More

Part 2

Part 1

3.1K 133 42
By CloudNarutoHitsugaya

It was October 10th and it was a brilliant night. Minato and Kushina were parents. They had a set of triplets. Naruto Ciel Uzukaze, Menma Ken Uzukaze and Mito Naru Uzukaze.  

Menma has bright yellow hair, that he got from his father. He has ocean blue eyes that he also got from Minato. 3 whiskers on both cheeks for a birthmark. Chubby rosy wet cheeks from crying. 

Mito has blood red hair, that she got from her mother. She has light violet eyes that she also got from Kushina. 3 whiskers on both cheeks for a birthmark like Menma. Chubby rosy wet cheeks from crying.

Naruto is different from both of his parents. He has bluish-black hair. He has deep blue dead-like eyes but his left eye has a tint of violet. No whiskers on any of his cheeks. No wet Chubby cheeks from crying since he wasn't crying. 

Even though the nine tails attacked the village, everyone was safe. Not that many people died. Minato made Menma and Mito the Jinchuurikis of the nine tails. 

Since everything was calmed down, Kushina looked from each child and frown when she looked at Naruto. He was the only one awake and was reaching for Kushina. Kushina smiled and picked up her odd son. 

"Hello Naruto, how are you?" asked Kushina. Naruto giggled and smiled. Then Minato walked in and smiled looking at his wife and son but then frown while looking at Naruto's appearance. 

"Minato, can you explain why Naruto hardly looks like us?" asked Kushina.

"Yeah I can. It seems like little Naruto here tooked his appearance from my father," said Minato. Kushina smiled. 

"Well now I can see," said Kushina. 

It's been 5 years since their birth and Naruto was being neglected for his siblings.

A year after they were born, Jiraiya came to Minato and Kushina about a prophecy. 

A child who will lose all his emotions may become a danger to this world due to having demonic powers.

Since Menma and Mito hold the Kyuubi, the three believe it was going to be them. Jiraiya suggested about training Menma and Mito early and train Naruto when he gets into the academy. Minato and Kushina didn't like the idea of holding Naruto's training back but if it's to protect the world, it had to be done. But what the three didn't know was that Naruto overheard them and there was a demon inside of Naruto. The demon frowned when they heard Jiraiya's idea but then smiled before shrugging. 

Ever since then Naruto always pretended to be happy. There were times when they had a family day outside in the back-garden where Naruto, Menma and Mito had to run away from Minato but Naruto still felt empty at times. 

One night, a member of Iwa came into the Uzukaze house and was going to kidnap Menma and Mito. What the Shinobi didn't realise was that Naruto was staying in their room since the two had a nightmare. 

"What are you doing here?" Naruto asked the Iwa Shinobi. The Shinobi scowled at the boy and went to attack him. Naruto's right eye changed and blocked the Shinobi before picking up one of his brother's kunais. He stabbed the Shinobi in the back, where the heart was, and kept on stabbing him. 

"That's for trying to take my siblings away," growled Naruto. 

"N-Naru-nii?" stuttered Menma and Mito. Naruto frowned and looked at the two. 

"Are you two okay?" asked Naruto. Mito was shaking but she ran and hugged Naruto before crying. Menma did the same thing, making Naruto fall to the ground and leaving the Kunai in the Shinobi's back. Minato and Kushina rushed in once they heard crying. Their eyes widened at the dead Iwa Shinobi. Minato felt prideful but Kushina went to Menma and Mito to check for any injuries.

"You two are not hurt are you?" asked Kushina. Naruto sat up and leaned against the wall. He stared at them all, dead-like and emotionless. Minato went to Menma and ruffled his hair.

"You did well Menma, good job for protecting your sister," said Minato. Since Menma and Mito have different sets of Kunais and Shurrikens, Minato just assumed Menma killed the Iwa Shinobi. Menma frowned and tried to say it was Naruto but he was too shaken up. Kushina glared at Naruto. She let go of Menma and Mito before slapping Naruto's cheek. Naruto's eyes widened as his right eye went back to normal. He held his cheek in pain.

"You are such a failure! You're suppose to be the oldest and protect those two but you sat back and allowed yourself to get hurt! You allowed your younger brother to be traumatised at a young age!" shouted Kushina as she grabbed Naruto's hair tightly. Minato glared at Naruto.

"You are not fit to be the Namikaze or Uzumaki heir and you are no longer my son, get out," said Minato. Naruto was speechless, so was Menma and Mito because they never expected their parents to be like this to the person who just saved them. Since he wasn't moving, Kushina dragged Naruto out of the house.

"Never come back again!" shouted Kushina before she slammed the door. Naruto just laid there, crying in the rain. 

"Why me? Why couldn't they see that I had the Shinobi's blood on me? I don't blame Menma or Mito because that was the first time they saw someone died unlike me. But why do they hate me so much?" thought Naruto. 

"Am I really a failure?" Naruto whimpered. Then a man in a suit, holding an umbrella, stopped next to Naruto's cold wet body. The man frowned. 

"Hello young one, where are your parents?" asked the man. Naruto sat up and looked at the man.

"T-They kicked me out," Naruto whimpered and shaking. He was freezing. The Man tooked off his jacket and wrapped it around Naruto's cold body. 

"Why don't you come and stay with me for tonight? You don't want to get seriously ill, do you?" smiled the man. 

"T-Thanks mister," said Naruto. The man smiled.

"Please, call me Vincent," said the man.

"Then call me Naruto," said Naruto. Vincent smiled and picked up Naruto in one arm and walked out of the village and to his home. Naruto's eyes widened at the beauty. 

"W-Wow," Naruto said. Vincent smiled and took Naruto inside. Naruto was washed, dried and changed.

"Ne Vincent," said Naruto.

"Yes Naruto?" asked Vincent as he buttoned up the shirt on Naruto. 

"Why are you doing this for?" asked Naruto.

"Because no child has to suffer, tell me. Why did your parents kick you out?" asked Vincent. Naruto frowned as he told Vincent what happened.

"What an awful thing to do. Only assume what happened and not listening to the full story," Vincent said with an angry look. Then the door opened.

"Vincent?" said a woman. Vincent smiled while looking at her.

"Rachel, what are you doing up? I thought you would be sleeping," said Vincent. 

"I was until I heard this door open and I know that no one owns it," said Rachel. 

"Well I found Naruto, here, kicked out of his house," said Vincent. Rachel gasped and rushed over to Naruto, placing a hand on his cheek. 

"Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" asked Rachel. Naruto blushed at the sudden questions whereas Vincent chuckled. 

"I'm fine and the only thing hurts is my heart," said Naruto. Rachel frowned and sat on the bed, putting Naruto on her lap. She rested her chin on the top of his head while stroking his hair.

"You poor boy," Rachel said sadly. Naruto cried on her as Rachel just rubbed his back and hair. Vincent frowned but then smiled while looking at his wife and Naruto. 

"So this would've happen if that accident never happened," thought Vincent. 

(pretty much what happened to madam red but instead of the husband's death, only the baby died).

Vincent placed a hand on Naruto's back.

"Naruto," Vincent said softly.

"Y-Yeah?" Naruto hiccuped.

"Why don't you live with us and be our son?" asked Vincent. Rachel's eyes widened at Vincent's words but then smiled. Naruto was speechless but he smiled. 

"Sure dad," smiled Naruto. Vincent smiled and ruffled Naruto's hair.

"Welcome to the family, Naruto Phantomhive," said Vincent. 

"Naruto Ciel Phantomhive, huh. I like it," smiled Naruto. Rachel smiled and played with Naruto hair as he fell asleep against her. 

"Good night Naruto, see you in the morning," said Vincent. 

Naruto's eyes flattered as he looked around. He sat up and looked at his hand.

"That same dream, huh?" Naruto asked himself.

"Are you okay, sir?" asked a man as he opened the door. 

"I'm fine,

Sebastian,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...