In A Heartbeat

By someoneyouknoww

| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emo... More

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2.1
Bonus - 2.2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
ANNOUNCEMENT - I
IMPORTANT- Updated.
A/N - II
A/N - III
Gratitude & Covers

22.

16.7K 784 26
By someoneyouknoww

Every thing was back to normal. Rey was fully healed now.
I was very much dissapointed that nothing happened after that night. Sigh......

I was on my periods. This added more to my misery.

Everyday, he'd come out of the gym (there is a gym in our apartment building ) with sweat glistening on his bare chest, his face flushed.
It took every ounce of my control to not to jump on him and have my way with him.

A women can have only a little bit control on herself.......

Right now, He was on a call with some Zain Riaz about some supply of medical stuff. Let me tell you, he works as a software engineer and has a his own company which helps in sorting out technical issues at ease.
(ik I'm 22 chapters late)

He was again shirtless with just sweatpants on, was sitting on the bed looking through some stuff in his laptop.
A frown was etched on his forehead, looking all serious and sexy.
That's it. My patience had exceeded its limit.

He had shut the laptop and was getting up from the bed, but I pushed him back and quickly sat on his lap, circling my legs around his waist.

He looked at me shocked but still talked with the person on the phone.

I started peppering like kisses on his neck and slowly moved towards his earlobe, while my hands were doing their work i.e., roaming around his well maintained body.

My lips suckled and nibbled on his earlobe simultaneously.
His breath was getting faster and he let out a groan.

"No. No. Nothing happened Dr. Riaz. It's just some insect bit me on my neck. Please continue. "

My lips then moved towards his face and left chaste kisses first on his forehead, then both of his eyes, cheeks, nose and finally coming to their favourite spot, his lips.

His hands grabbed my hips and helped me settle more comfortably on his lap.
"Dr. Riaz I will call you back in two days with the final conclusion. "
He breathed out, letting out a little   voice.

I took his phone and threw it somewhere on the couch in our room.

"Wha.. What happened Ar... Aruu? " He asked in pauses because my Lips kept interrupting his.

"Gosh, just stay close to me. I need you. "
With that said, I laid over him completely and slept forgetting the world.

I woke up with a pillow cuddled to me.
A delicious smell was in the floating in the room, which automatically lead me to the living room.

"What are you making?"
I settled myself on the sofa.

"Kadhai paneer. "

"Uhmmnmm. Nice. Prepare some chapatis too, please. "

"Already done. "
I closed my eyes once again and slept.

Rey was feeding me because I was too lazy while watching the TV.
I was engaged in my phone when it rang. It was Aarav.

"Hey Aarav. "

"No time for greetings Arya. Aarushi has gone into labor. Come to the hospital soon. And yes, inform mom too. "

"You too drive carefully and be with her. And do not worry. "

The call ended.
I quickly got off the sofa and went on screaming.

"Aarushi has gone into labor. Get dressed quick and take out the car
"
I ran to the room and changed into something decent. More decent than baggy clothes .

We saw Aarav in a disheveled state. His hair were messy, his clothes were here and there. His leg was twitching while his eyes glanced at the room every now and then.

"Hey Aarav! "
We both went towards him and hugged him.

"Don't worry okay. She's Aarushi. She can handle everything. It will be fine. "

"Yeah, when will maa and papa arrive? "

"They were stuck in traffic. So it may take a while for them to come. "
We three sat down on the bench and were later accompanied by maa and papa.

3.5 agonizing hours and lots of screaming later, the doctor came out of the room with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations Mr. Aarav, it's a boy. Both mother and son are fine. You can go inside to meet them, but only one at a time. "

Aarav's face showed a whole lot of emotions. Happiness, excitement, joyfulness were occuring alternatively. His eyes were glistening with tears but his face had a never ending smile.
In fact, Renu maa's and my situation were the same.

Papa pushed Aarav in the room as he was still in a daze.
A minutes later the nurse told us that we all can go inside now.
And we rushed into the room.
The scene which was in front of me so euphoric that I couldn't explain it.

Aarav was holding the baby in his hand while Aarushi was staring at them with a content smile on her face. Even if she was tired, her face was all glowing and her eyes were sparkling.
May god protect and bless this cute little family.

"Congratulations, new mommy. "
I went to her and pulled her in a light hug.
The baby was now in Aarav's hands.
He looked like a potato, a cute little and slightly creased potato.

"So what will be his name? "
Renu maa enquired.

"Since, Aarushi took all the pain of bringing him to the world, I think we'll call him AARUSH.  what say? "

Everyone heartily agreed. The occasion was so joyous that I couldn't stop the huge smile forming on my face, even when we were going back home.

"I guess Aarush is going to be spoiled by his aunt very much. "
Rey said looking at the gleam on my face while we were in the car.

"Of course. He is my little munchkin and it's my right to spoil him. The first thing tomorrow we are doing is to do a lot of shopping for him. So come back early tomorrow. "

"Whatever you say, my life. "
This man...

We're in the parking lot and he was reversing back the car.

He kept his free hand at the back of my seat's headrest. His veins on the hand were popping out slightly. His turned his face slightly towards the back and I swear, my ovaries just exploded.
A jawline so sharp.

Though it was a normal action, it turned me on to the fullest.

"Coming out or should I pick you up? " He opened my side's door.

"No, I'll walk"
I so wanted to opt the latter one but not now, when he was himself recovering.

We both changed into our nightwears and laid on the bed.
Slowly his hand crawled onto my stomach and started massaging it.
So soothing....

"How do you know? " I asked him.

"Well, it's not like your horny side comes out everyday like that. Plus don't think that I ignored all your glances at me in the car. Also you were so moody so guessing it wasn't that difficult.
I even got you chocolates and those stuff. I was going to give after dinner but it seemed you were going to get something else today. "
He explained.

"I love you so much. "

"I love you too. I wanted to do something worth remembering for my confession, but I couldn't wait, I guess. "

I just smiled at him and shared a sweet kiss.

I slept very well knowing that our feelings were mutual.

Long time no see guys.
Well, I got you another chapter.
Hope you liked this chapter. Press the star icon and comment down your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 47.7K 81
#1 ranking in cousin [18-01-2019] #1 ranking in doctor [20-02-2019] #1 ranking in Indian [26-02-2019] #1 ranking in relatives [29-03-2019] #1 rankin...
676K 35.3K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
1.6M 17.4K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
771K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...