Last Try

By jensooffs

The neighbours Jennie and Jisoo are stuck in an elevator for hours. By the time they are rescued, their relat... More

Introduction
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12* 🔞
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24* 🔞
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*37.5* 🔞
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*43*
*44* 🔞
*44.5*
*45*
*46*
*47* 🔞
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*57.1*
*58*
*59*
**60**
**61** 🔞
**62**
**63**
**64** 🔞
**65**
**66**
**67** 🔞
**68**
**69**
**70**
**71**
**72**

*42* 🔞

7.9K 277 166
By jensooffs

Jisu prepared her backpack to leave for the zoo. She was on a walkie talkie call with the girls who got ready as well.

"I don't like him." Yeji said in a low tone.

"He's nice." Jisu shrugged. She told them about her returned dad but there were mixed opinions.

"You like everyone," Yeji retorted. "Even people that don't deserve it."

"I'm giving him a chance. I just want mommy to be happy again. You know, like your mom makes your other mom happy." Jisu exclaimed.

"That's different. They love each other." Yeji explained. "He left her."

"At least he came back.." Chaeryeong trailed off.

Yeji didn't want to argue with the other three about it. Obviously they thought about it differently because of their past experiences. They would most likely be happy if their parents returned even if they left them.

"I still agree with Yeji. It's weird he came back now. It's fishy." Ryujin stated.

"Besides," Yuna started. "Your mom is a lebanese."

"What?" Jisu didn't understand.

"Lebanese." Yuna repeated. "It's obvious. She has the hots for Jisoo."

"Huh?" Jisu was baffled.

"She means lesbian but don't take her seriously." Chaeryeong translated.

"No it's true. I heard the tall blonde mumble it to the tall pink when we were in the woods. She said they are dumb lebanese in love." Yuna retold.

"Lesbian." Chaeryeong corrected.

"Yeah." Yuna said ultimately.

".......Does anyone else think so?" Jisu asked to get second opinions.

Silence settled in.

"Guys?" Jisu frowned.

"We all think so..." Yeji eventually confirmed. "I tried to hint it in the car before. I have seen how my aunt acts around woman she loves and that's how it was."

"My mom would have told me if they do the kissing." Jisu disagreed. "Never mind, I'll just ask her."

*****

In the kitchen Jennie prepared a lunchbox for Jisu to take along to the zoo in case she was hungry, as well as vegetable snacks.

"We are not secretly following her again, are we?" Jisoo asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.

She pretty much spent her whole time with Jennie when she wasn't busy with her computers or Jennie wasn't making phone calls.

"No. I have learnt my lesson." Jennie put the last finishing touches on the food.

Jisoo chuckled. "Can I take you somewhere after your business meeting then?"

"You can take me to the farmer's market because we are out of fresh vegetables and fish." Jennie responded.

Not quite what Jisoo expected but anywhere with Jennie is fine. Besides Jisoo was eating dinner at Jennie's place most of the time anyway. So it was really like they were buying groceries together.

"Mommy," Jisu called from the floor. "Do you have anything to tell me?" She inquired and looked between the two oft them suspiciously.

"Take care?" Jennie responded and kissed the crown of her head.

"That's it?" Jisu asked again.

"Take super good care." Jennie patted her head and fixed the collar of her shirt. Afterwards she stored the lunchboxes inside of her backpack.

Jisu nodded. She waited a few seconds for more to come but nothing came. So she stared at them again before she walked to the door.

"I'll be back soon."

"Yup. Have fun baby."

The door closed.

Jennie immediately shot Jisoo a look. "Oh my god she knows...!"

"Knows what?" Jisoo munched on an apple.

"Knows about us." Jennie said distressed. "I don't know how, but she does."

"Well maybe she has eyes." Jisoo joked, earning a glare from Jennie. "I mean, oh no, what do we do now?" She said robotic.

"Stop it. This is serious." Jennie shoved her shoulder.

"Do you not want her to know?" Jisoo questioned.

"That's not it. I just don't know if she is mature enough to understand it." Jennie justified.

"She is one of the most mature children I have encountered." Jisoo exclaimed. "And you keep forgetting that she is best friends with Yeji and has no problem with the fact that her moms are not into dads."

Jennie managed to let a laugh slip out of her lips. "Jisoo I'm not worried that she will stone me. I'm worried she won't like it and get bullied for it. Kids can be demons."

"Or they can be angels." Jisoo shrugged. "If she comes after you, which she does, then she won't let anyone push her down without clapping back."

"Maybe you are right." Jennie contemplated.

"Maybe I am." Jisoo spoke smuggish.

Jennie felt the sudden urge to wipe that smirk off Jisoo's face. Therefore she took the apple away, leaving it on the kitchen table.

"I was eating that." Jisoo whined.

"You can eat me instead." She stepped forward, slung her arms around the other's neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"Why thank you..." Jisoo mumbled between kisses, the smirk only getting wider. This was indeed better than an apple.

"Shut up.." Jennie bit the elder's bottom lip, making her wince before her tongue slipped in - teasingly flicking against Jisoo's pink muscle.

"Now you'll get it..." Jisoo smiled and reciprocated the passion, cupping Jennie's cheeks.

"Not today." Jennie grinned and pushed her against the marble kitchen countertop before straddling her.

"Are you sure it's okay here?" Jisoo referred to the counter, in between hungry kisses Jennie showered her with.

"Hm?" Jennie trailed to her neck and planted soft pecks.

Jisoo held the other's hips to stop her from coming closer. "It looks hella expensive."

"Oh that?" Jennie shook her head lightly and brushed Jisoo's hair to one side. "Don't worry about that and relax." She spoke softly, her lips hovering above her neck and warming it with her whispers - consequently giving her goosebumps. Then she bit on the flesh of Jisoo's smooth neck.

The elder moaned and tilted her head to give her more access. The sensation sent tingles from the warm spot to the rest of her body.

Even so Jennie will have to get the countertop replaced with one made of quartz because it's more durable and marble allows scratches (which she is certain they might leave).

"Ah.." Blood rushed to Jisoo's cheeks as Jennie nibbled on the red mark. An urging heat pooled in her core.

"Like that?" Jennie ran the back of her hand over Jisoo's red cheeks, lowering it and reaching her cleavage. She flicked on the clothed erect bud and fondled the breast.

"Y-Yes.." The raven hummed. She reached to unzip her hoodie but Jennie grabbed her hands and placed them on the counter as she made Jisoo sit on it by squeezing her butt and helping her up.

"I can't miss the meeting, so we need to be quick." Jennie's eyes darted to Jisoo's lower part questioningly.

She was asking for consent.

"Go ahead." Jisoo responded and glanced to the clock above the oven. "You have five minutes." She knew very well that Jennie didn't like being tardy for anything.

"Are you sure?" The brunette slipped one finger into her pants and pressed on her clit. She could feel the slick heat. "I don't want to rush your pleasure."

Jisoo sighed blissfully. In that case she should stop touching her because it only makes her grind towards her finger. "You will have to rush it.. and that's okay. You know, sometimes the time limit adds to the pleasure."

Jennie lifted her head and looked straight at Jisoo. Her eyes were a shade darker than usual.

Oh, so she likes that in fact.

"It's not going to take long." Jennie declared and unbottoned her pants as if a switch was turned in her.

She kept her gaze on Jisoo and saw the lust in her eyes, confirming her assumption. A quickie it is.

"I'd like to see that." Jisoo teased.

"Oh you will." Jennie assured and pulled her pants, as well as underwear down.

Without any warning she dove in head first.

Jisoo arched her back as the surprise made her body spark with jolts of electricity. Her red lips puckered up and hummed soft moans.

Jennie's tongue made quick work. She thrusted through her warm folds to her glistening core. In and out. She used her thumb to circle teasing pressure on her clit.

Jisoo spread her legs further and found herself leaning on the counter.

She wanted to rake her fingers through Jennie's brown curls badly. Press her head just as far in as she needed it and be able to brush her fingers against her fluffy face.

But she couldn't. She had to hold the edge of the counter to prevent herself from slipping down.

"F-Faster..." Jisoo pleaded, her body shaking in pleasure.

Jennie obliged immediately. Way quicker than Jisoo expected. No teasing or anything, she simply dipped in again in a faster pace.

The lawyer who was in a squatting position but not completely on her knees because her low height didn't allow it, moaned into Jisoo's warmth as she pushed.

Jisoo's lower abdomen ached in elation until the burning feeling was more prominent in her core and overshadowed the feeling anywhere else.

"Jennie!" Her walls tightened, hence the younger used two fingers to stimulate her further as her tongue was enjoying the sweet taste that poured into her mouth.

Jisoo convulsed, the gratification overwhelming her body and leaving her in the mercy of Jennie's touch.

"Fuck you are so hot baby.." Jennie muttered, standing up to press a light kiss on Jisoo's mouth, followed by her nose.

"So...are..you.." Jisoo sighed breathlessly and tried to stand on her legs but she couldn't quite feel them yet so she clung onto Jennie like a newborn.

Jennie reached over to grab tissues and cleaned her up. She couldn't help herself from calling Jisoo with all sorts of words that defined her as adorable meanwhile.

They brushed each other's hair and clothes to make sure the other looked decent enough, rather than using a mirror.

Then they headed for the door, on their way to Jennie's firm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.2K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️
1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
887K 25.8K 105
She's not a graduated woman and has difficulty earning money just to provide for her two sisters. She gave up her dreams just to allow her siblings t...
973K 38.5K 24
Jennie was a nurse and got relocated at an asylum and she met Lisa who was described as a very dangerous patient. Originally posted on asianfanfics. ♥