The Fighting Festival - D&D O...

Von ExhaustedSnack

This is set to be in the Dungeons and Dragons universe. All in all a fantasy realm. This is taken from somet... Mehr

β₯ π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› - π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
β₯ π™΅πš’πšπš‘πšπš’πš—πš - π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•: πšπš˜πšžπš—πš πš˜πš—πšŽ
β₯ π™΅πš’πšπš‘πšπš’πš—πš - π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•: πšπš˜πšžπš—πš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
β₯ π™΄πš‘πšπš›πšŠ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›

β₯ π™΅πš’πšπš‘πšπš’πš—πš - π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•: πšπš˜πšžπš—πš 𝚝𝚠𝚘

46 2 0
Von ExhaustedSnack

[Enjoy,] 

[WARNING: Contains cursing / Mention of private parts / My writing]

Everyone was still in the waiting room. Waiting. Azure was sitting with Elanor and Lycan, Sairina and Argusk were talking further away. Probably planning a strategy for whatever they'd meet. Since both the team of orcs and humans have fought, it'd be their turn soon. So far, they're thinking they'll be going against the same creature as the other team. But, you never know right?

Azure was sitting on a chair, slightly focusing on Elanor and Lycan. Who were sitting on the floor casually talking and chatting, mostly talking about the next round. Azure had her arms crossed and seemed slightly impatient but kept herself composed. Elanor and Lycan stood up when the announcer began the speech they had been waiting for. The whole group looked towards the entrance to the arena, expectant.

"Next up... The blood bones! What kind of performance will they impress us with this time? Let's see if Argusk the immortal, really is immortal? Well, time to find out, because here they come!" The announcer announced and walking in were the adventurous group. The crowd were clapping and chanting. Most were chanting "Argusk the immortal". The group were smiling and waving out to the crowd. While Argusk seemed especially liked by them. So he gave it some more energy.

Once they reached the middle of the arena, the announcer announced who'd their component would be. "And now that they've entered and found their place, let their components enter!" Their awaiting stares looked towards the gate. The gate that everyone was watching, everyone getting slightly impatient.

The sound of the gate being lifted up got the group staring, expecting and ready. Ready for their component to reveal themselves. Ready for them to fight, only for the adventurers to fight back. Everyone frantically turned to look behind them, only to see another gate move and slowly open. They formed a circle of sorts, and everyone had a vision of everyone corner of the arena. From the first gate, two about ten feet tall ogres slowly stepped out. They were staring blankly at the arena. Then, from the other gate, two more stepped out. Four ogres in total. All were driven by destruction. A little dumbfounded but, still knew what to do.

The adventurers, small compared to the ogres. Stared at the ogres. Then at each other. All of them agreed. They'd have fun with these clueless bastards. And so, it began. Round two. The fun shall begin.

Lycan started out. She ran straight for one of the tall ogres. She swung her short sword but, she only managed to scratch it. Dealing little to no damage. She backed away slightly, mostly so her chance of getting hit lessened and she felt a little safer. Argusk then went straight for another one. Preparing his magical long sword to char the flesh of this humanoid creature. He almost got it, but sadly it noticed him and moved away. Not exactly quickly, quite slowly actually. It made a sound of annoyance, and readied its club? Looked more like a tree trunk to be honest. Sairina then ran for the one Lycan had scratched. She summoned her great sword and went straight for its weak spot. She swung her sword, cutting through veins and flesh, the ogre screamed in pain. Mumbling in some language they couldn't understand. Sairina, had cut the weakest spot she could find. Specifically where the sun doesn't shine.

She cut through his dick, basically. It may have been covered by some cloth, but that was no problem for Sairina's great sword. It cut clean through the first half. But didn't get all the way through and only a disturbing sight was left for Sairina's poor eyes. Since now, she was standing right beside the ogre, getting a very clear view of her actions. That was the day she realized, her actions have consequences. She was a bit disgusted but moved on. She seemed proud, still disturbed, but proud.

Elanor ran for the ogre near Argusk. Not the one he failed on hitting, just the one that was near it. She wanted to try with her ray of frost spell. This time hopefully hitting it.

While she prepared her spell, the announcer quickly commented on Sairina's achievement. "And it seems that 'Sairina the dick cutter' has arrived! What an interesting strategy!" Sairina seemed quite proud of her title and, while still able to, waved out to the audience.

Meanwhile, Elanor was ready, her ray of frost was ready, and she aimed. Hoping to get the ogres feet, which she did. The frigid beam of blue-white light shot straight for the ogre's legs. Hitting it, making it groan in pain as the cold frost like magic froze multiple things with its touch. The already very slow ogre had become even slower, but still got ready with its tree trunk of a club. Azure saw that almost everyone had their own little ogre to play with, so she chose the last available one. She ran for it, one of her palms gaining a purple light, the dangerous purple. The slow ogre failed to notice the fish like person running for it. And instead of hitting somewhere more damaging, Azure went for its behind. Once behind it she jumped up and slapped its ass. The magical purple energy transferred into the ogre, and the ogre was screaming and groaning in pain. As all its earlier wounds from battles re-opened and inflicted pain on it yet again.

"It seems all the ogres have been attacked! Azure the spanker has really hit it, so has Sairina the castrator! Their performance is truly interesting!" The announcer spoke. His voice was as loud as ever, but it drew the audience in and got them focusing on the battle. "You could call it a surprise round for them?" He continued his commenting on the ongoing fighting.

The ogre that Lycan and Sairina had attacked was still groaning in and pain mumbling something in, most likely, giant? But he still managed to raise his club and swung it, painfully slow, almost as though you could just walk away instead of dodging. Since Sairina was harder to hit, it went for Lycan. The rogue whom sadly wasn't that prepared stood still. And as the tree trunk looking club swung, she was thrown a couple of meters away. Tumbling in the dirt and laying on the dirty ground of the arena. Sairina blankly staring at Lycan, and then, she failed to see the ogre lifting its leg in a kicking motion. Then managed to kick the elf a couple feet away. Now Sairina was also on the dirty ground, but she quickly got up and brushed it off.

The ogre focusing on Argusk have had its great club ready for a while. And now, ready to swing it. Argusk stood ready, his focus solely being on the ogre, and it swung. The club nearing Argusk. It hit Argusk but didn't send him flying. And once the club was removed and you could see Argusk. You could see the dragged foot like prints from Argusk holding back the hit with his shield. He seemed to be sweating. Must've taken a lot of strength from his side. The ogre right beside those two, the one who got attacked by Elanor. Went for Elanor. Apparently, it was smart enough to go after her. It lifted its tree trunk and swung, not hitting Elanor. She luckily enough noticed it in the last few seconds and jumped away. She didn't land on her feet, she basically threw herself to the side, now laying on the arena ground. The ogre groaned in annoyance and lifted its club slowly from the ground. The ogre near Azure was indeed very ready and determined to hit the fish like person in front of him. It swung its great club and went straight for Azure, but just like the other ogre's, it was slow. She literally just walked a couple of steps to the side, and the great tree trunk landed beside her. Not harming her one bit.

Now that Lycan had finally gathered her thoughts and gotten up, she went straight for the ogre who dared to hit her fragile body. She wanted it to feel the pain, the immense pain others had felt and the torture the creature had put others through. She wanted it to feel pain. And boy oh boy, she did. She swung her short sword going for the place Sairina had earlier attacked. This time completely separating the dick from the ogre's body. It cried out in pain, screaming and uncontrollably running (walking) around. Lycan had a proud smile plastered on her face. Her mission had been accomplished and she'd had her share of fun too.

"Oooh! Would you look at that! It seems 'Lycan the dick destroyer' finally caught up in the fun!" The announcer updated, mostly the audience, but her companions heard it too. Some even smiled and laughed. Elanor seemed to be having the most fun, because if you saw her expression, it seemed like she had something fun planned.

Before Elanor gets to have her fun though, Argusk wants his first. The ogre who attacked him just had to pay, and he will. Argusk swings his magic filled long sword and slices the ogre. Hitting it nicely around the stomach area. The sword glows a dangerous purple and once it was done cutting through the poor ogre, a charred line of sorts was left behind. The ogre on the other hand, was screaming and groaning in pain. Its insides felt burned and hurt, it seemed more bloodied. That attack hit HARD. Sairina wanted to destroy the, now dick-less, ogre. And have it feel immense pain. Sairina lifted her great sword and began swinging it. It went straight for the ogre, but It noticed the small elf and moved a bit to the side. Sairina only managed to scratch it and before she could react, she was staring at the almost giant in slight shock.

The ogre that Azure had spanked was still in pain, but it still really wanted Azure dead. And it hoped that it will. It lifted its club and just as it was swinging it, Azure turned away to look at her companions. Which ended in her getting hit. She wasn't pushed a couple meters away; she was hit from directly above and now laying on the ground almost lifeless. But she got up and brushed off the dirt. This whole ordeal gave her one hell of a headache.

The ones that went after Elanor and Argusk both missed. As both the adventurers dodged their slow attacks very flawlessly and elegantly. The one that kept Lycan and Sairina busy had a hard time deciding on whom to attack. But since it hardly had any intelligence it went for the quick and fast one. Lycan. It started out by swinging the tree trunk of a club and failed, but as Lycan moved closer. It kicked her. She tumbled a bit and landed with a small thud. Once again in the dirt. She got up pretty quickly though, but didn't bother much with the dirt.

It was now time for Elanor to perform. Show the audience her irrational thinking and impulsive actions, sort of. She got out her ice knife using her magical spellcasting powers. She ran up behind the ogre that had kept her busy and tried to throw the ice knife up its ass. Which, with pure luck, it kind of did. It got stuck in one ass cheek. Around the 'opening' you could say. Already then, the ogre mumbled and groaned in pain. It put a smile on the small females face. Just as the ogre and everybody else thought that'd be the end, she released the 'ice'. Ice shards shot out from the smaller magic created shard. And unleashed the sharp ice all the way up the, um, bottom.

"Wow! It seems the party of fun has united, 'Elanor the ass destroyer' joined the party!" The announcer spoke. Surprisingly enough everyone could hear him over the ogre screaming and screeching in pain from the ice shards that literally shot up its ass.

Well, Azure wanted to have a bit of fun too, so she brought her trusty skull breaking mace out and went for the ogre. Her headache was still there. But everyone in this group is crazy, so they just carry on. She lifted the mace, her eyes set on her target. The kneecaps. She wings. And just as she was about to hit, her headache got the best of her. And now, her trusty mace was in the ground. The ogre was in a great range of ending this woman's whole career. Looking from above, one can easily see who is winning. Most of the ogres were slightly bloodied and seemed pretty determined to kill, but who knows? It could take a turn for the worst.

Lycan had readied herself yet again. This time though, she wanted to shoot that unintelligent overgrown ogre. With her short bow she'll shoot, with her short bow she will, fail. She placed the bow just right, being close to the hurt ogre. You'd think she'd have a chance. But sadly, as she had her sight on the taller humanoid, she seemed so certain of her success. Then, something else caught her eye and just as she released and shot the arrow. It flew and it shot right by the ogre and hit the damn wall. Did Lycan get sad? No, she got confused, "Bullshit..."

Argusk also really wanted this to end. So he took his trusty longsword and tried hitting the ogre right in the stomach area again. With his tight grip on the handle, he swung the sword and he actually hit pretty good. The none intelligent ogre stared at the half-orc, not in shock or anything. It was blank and suddenly the ogre began groaning in pain. The sword's purple glow had worked and charred some of the ogres flesh. That one must've hurt, but what we wouldn't do for surviving?

Sairina had her eyes on the taller being. Ever since she was last hit, she'd planned it and waited for it. She wanted to kill these bastards, and she hoped she would. They were simple pests in her "better knowing" mind. She wanted to unleash terror and fear upon them and boy oh boy, she will. The dangerous whispers returned. They were heard from every corner of the arena, the uncomforting feeling they brought with them shook the audience. It got ahold of some of her teammates as well. But the ones who got them the most, were the four ogres. They writhed in pain and confusion. What? Where? Who? How? Why? One of them began screaming, another one did the same. They held their ears in hopes of lessening the pain brought upon them.

One of them seemed so affected, they began running further away. He even cried. His ugly sulking was heard; his tears visible to everyone. Then he fell, laying on the ground. Slowly the sulking stopped, and nothing was heard from him. He had fallen. Died. He was gone. Another one began crying, but nothing much happened. The whispers faded away, and so did the pain and uncomfortable feeling brought with it. And now, to end this once and for all.

The one that had run and died was the one Elanor had taken care of. But before she could go over and help Azure, the ogres left had regained their senses and had begun attacking. The one after Sairina and Lycan lifted its tree trunk. Tears and slight fear still visible. Lycan was quick and had disengaged earlier. But poor little Sairina had been busy taking the sanity away from her opponents. And so, the tale goes, she was hit, and she almost flew away. Landed a couple of feet away. Scratches were left, and she was yet again, in the dirt. She got up after a while, but had gotten a little headache. Poor little noble, may her revenge be as sweet as sugar.

The one Argusk was busy with was still slightly holding its ears. And with one arm, now free, it lifted the great club and swung. It hit. Argusk was, just as Azure, bonked on the head with such force that a headache had gotten him as well. He became slightly surprised that it hit him. So he took some time to get back some balance and some consciousness.

The fish lady was also busy. The ogre had its tree trunk club ready, and with her already wobbly steps and whatnot, it tried to hit her. It swung. Its narrowed vision set on her form, and it failed. The club was smashed right into the ground beside Azure and she escaped. Just that one attack unharmed. Elanor then saw her chance. She went over to Azure and attacked. She directed her full focus towards the taller humanoid. And with her ray of frost, shot a blue-white beam of light right at it. It hit its stomach area and hurt it pretty badly. The ice covered a part of the stomach and one could almost see the ice cut into its skin. It seemed to be on its last step before death. This is where Azure saw her chance. With her skull breaking mace she would kill it. She went for the ogre and failed. It seemed that haziness got the best of her. And as she was about to attack her vision failed her and she hit the ground. Staring blankly at her failure.

Lycan saw her chance. The ogre had hit Sairina and while busy with that, she jumped at it. Her short sword in hand and she cut through its flesh. The crimson liquid spilling out. She had cut deep and the ogre seemed VERY unhappy. It began walking backwards and began crying? In pain? It wasn't quite dead yet though, but Sairina will change that. Now that she had gotten up from the ground, she took her great sword and went for the 'on the brink of death' ogre. Who attacked her and her friends, "Son of a withering weed–". She lifted the great sword, her intimidating aura giving extra points in interest. She soon swung her weapon and hit. Killing the ogre slowly. It groaned and cried in pain. Its last moments spent being scared and crying. Another one has died.

Argusk had quickly recovered from his small headache and had instantly run for the ogre. He wanted to end its life. He wanted to see it charred by his possibly cursed long sword. The half-orc ran. His sword ready to hit. He jumped and swung the longsword. A purple glow consumed the long sword and as he cut through the neck, he charred the ogre. It was a quick death, and the ogre had died almost instantly. Yet another has died. One to go.

The ogre Elanor and Azure were busy with had in panic? Lifted and swung at Azure. But didn't hit her. She dodged the attack and waited for Elanor to do something while she had the chance. Elanor knew she had a chance, and she took it. She got herself an ice shard that magically formed in her palms. Her little ice knife had returned. She threw the shard. But didn't hit the ogre and even better, it hadn't noticed the shard. She unleased the ice in an instant. Sharp ice shards shot from the once single shard. Hurting the ogre so badly that it without a sound fell to the ground. A loud thud was heard, as the now dead ogre fell. Another one died. The last one died.

Claps reached the ears of the group. Everyone felt proud. It was fun. Most of the group was waving around to the audience. Some also smiling to the clapping audience. The audience began chanting "The blood bones!" Some were chanting their names and nicknames, like, "Sairina the dick cutter!" and whatnot. Before anyone got to see though, Azure in a fit of rage? Ran for a corpse of one of the ogres. And with her mace broke its kneecaps. Kind of disrespectful, but she stopped quickly after.

"What a performance everyone! Surely a show you'd watch again. Interesting and fun techniques! Let's see what happens next?" The voice of the announcer spoke. His loud voice reaching everyone in, and probably near the arena.

The Adventurers went back into the waiting room. Got their dose of healing and waited for what would happen next. An adventure? Surely.

________________________________

A/N: Enjoy my children, eat, EAT! (Still this isn't entirely accurate, I still don't remember it all and I'm still not a saint.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

419 0 10
Short stories, some containing my characters, some one-shots, I'm just having fun with this.
530 3 15
Fandom One-Shots: The Second Coming! .------. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE OLD ONE NO- .-----. Hello! My name is Matt and I, like many other people on...
25.9K 455 33
One-shots of all Jori that I've written. These are based off of dates of publication (which I will put), so the writing will see a significant increa...
8.5K 116 14
[DISCONTINUED] omg there isnt enough spooky month stuff bruh so im writing my own, long ones lmfao(not very long, but long enough) There will be swea...