Beautiful Thorns / Wonwoo x R...

By Niche21

"Even the rose tells you to distance yourself from me, As the matter o... More

Author's Note
2.Beautiful
3.Rose
4.Always
5. Have
6.The
7.Sharpest
8.Thorns
Author's Note

1.A

251 3 0
By Niche21

Dear Wonwoo,

           Do you remember when we met in the Garden of Roses in Seoul? As you know, your sweet smile is my favorite. I was chilled from your deep and calm voice. You apologized for bumping me and I don't mind it at all.

I think my cheeks were kinda red like a tomato from that time because you landed on me when we fall and I thought that you're gonna take my first kiss. I was relieved yet it was too bad that our lips didn't touch and I was happy that I met you even if we're really meant to be, at first.

Did you know that I'm already head over heels for you? Well, I guess not 'cause I don't want to talk about it. It's really embarrassing as a girl you know.

Your prettiest bestie,
Y/N :P           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.1K 5
when alya invites her three best friends to a sleep over marrienette and Adrien learn something new about each other
436K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
943K 57.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
618K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...