Temptation | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered... More

α΄„α΄€sα΄›
ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʏ'α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴋɴᴏᴑ
M E E T I N G
H E' S B A C K
K N E E S
F A M I L Y
B Y E
O F F I C E
G L A S S
W H O R E
B E D
S H I R T
BOOT
V A S E
D I N N E R
R Y A N
G A L A
S C A R
H O S T A G E
K N I F E
P A N I C A T T A C K
N I G H T C L U B
R E D D R E S S
F U N E R A L
P E R F E C T L Y W R O N G
G E N
L A T E N I G H T
T H E T R U T H
R I N G
E X C H A N G E
R E S C U E
I R I S
E P I L O G U E
T H A N K YOU
BonusοΏΌ Chapter

H U R T F U L W O R D S

153K 3.1K 3.1K
By sexsationella

I woke up on my bed, I was back home. Memories of last night flew through my mind, me almost getting raped, Carter beating the guy that almost raped me. I sat up, I was dressed in my sheep pjs. Did he change me?

"Relax, I didn't change you."

I whipped my head around where the voice was coming from, Carter was laying down on my sofa with a blanket wrapped around him. He slept in my room, watching me.

How sweet, fucking ass

"His name is Kyros Ryder, he's a sex trafficker. When he's out with his brother Killian Ryder, he goes by the name Kai to trick young girls, then he kidnaps them and rapes them." Carter says.

I was shocked. He didn't look like a pervert, the bartender didn't look like his brother nor a sex trafficker. This is why I don't like gingers, they're the worst.

"He didn't look like it." I whispered.

"You could have been kidnapped, raped, fucking dead, you placed yourself in danger last night." Carter yells.

Anger bubbles inside of me, how dare he. Doesn't he get it I put myself in danger everyday by just loving him, by just knowing him. I'm always in danger, thanks to him. I yanked the blanket off of me, I stood up and walked over to him.

"Don't you dare act like you care." I shouted. "We both know that you give zero fucks about me."

Carter chuckled darkly, there was a scary humor behind this laugh that didn't sit right in my stomach. In a blink of an eye, he had me pin against the wall with his fist inside the wall.

I gasped.

I wasn't afraid of him, I was angry at him more then ever. I have never hated anyone as much as I hate this man standing in front of me.

"You're a murderer, you killed your own family, you're nothing but a lonely bastard and you'll always be one." I screamed at the end, I'm tried of living like this, I can't do it anymore.

"You don't know shit about family." He whispers, harshly. "I mean come on, your father abandoned you because he didn't want you, nobody does."

Betrayal, that's all I felt right now, his cruel words made me question everything about myself.

"I wish you had died." I shouted, he soon realized what he had said and his eyes immediately filled with regret.

He made a move closer to me trying to touch my arm but I pulled back, roughly, I faced the window looking outside as my only route of distraction.

"I-" His words disappeared, guilt laced through his body thickly as it's done before.

"Leave." I shout, angrily.

He was going to say something before giving up, his hand ran across his newly formed beard, he took a harsh right leaving the room and slamming the door shut behind him. Once he left I broke down in a huge sob, my body shook in pure pain.

I slowly dragged myself towards the mirror, I was scared to look at myself to look at the damage he's done to me, mentally.

I'm so stupid.

Tears were trailing down my neck, covering my shirt causing me to be cold.

My bedroom door opened, Grace came inside skipping her way towards me till she saw me in tears.

"He's a fucking dick for making you cry." She brings me in for a hug, I nudged my my head between her neck and shoulder.

"Did he send you?" I ask.

She nods. "There's a business event tonight, everyone that runs a cartel will be there, your dad and Benjamin will be there." She told me.

"Carter told me to help you get ready since you'll be his date this evening."

"Benjamin..." I whispered his name, god I missed him. He's not only my fiancé but a friend.

"Maybe they can take you home." She mentions.

I shake my head side to side softly. They wouldn't be able to even if they'd try, Carter said a month and a month I'll have to wait. He's in charge, not me or my dad, even Benjamin can't do anything.

She just lowered her head, the little piece of hope she had disappeared. I know she felt sad for me but I couldn't comfort her because that's all I feel right now, everyday.

Getting ready was hard, I felt numb to everything. Grace kept trying to lift my sprit but it wasn't working. I felt like I shouldn't even be alive, I shouldn't even be breathing.

I'm hurting my mom for that piece of shit, for that thing that calls himself a man but in all reality he's a little boy.

I was Isabella Evans before meeting him, yea I was broken because of Ryan's betrayal but I fixed myself piece by piece and I grew but now that's all crushed to bits.

Then my mom wanted happiness, she wanted love and she couldn't have that because I was so selfish. I was so obsessed with having someone love me that I'm starting to hurt everyone on the path of trying to force it. Benjamin picked up the pieces and tried replacing them with new parts and I just cheated on him for the devil.

Carter picked out a long, beautiful, white dress for me to wear tonight. It reminded me of the same dress I first met him in.

"I can't wear this." I whispered while laying the white dress back on my dresser, Grace stood back and watched me.

I dug through my closet looking for any other dress, I couldn't find one.

"Just put it-"

"I am not wearing that white dress." I cut her off mid sentence, she nodded softly. It brought back to many old memories, memories I didn't want to remember. "Wait here." I told her.

I wrapped my robe tightly around my body and opened my door. I walked down the hallway looking for any room that wasn't occupied. I came across Carters office, the place were I committed my sin, where it all started. My fingers traced over the wall, the pattern has always stuck out to me.

I haven't seen this before, a door was hidden between the pattern.

I didn't feel this when he was banging me against the wall, well in my defense I didn't really feel anything after that

The door knob was missing, I was curious about this room. What would the great Carter Salazar be hiding behind this door?

An idea struck my mind, what if?

I jabbed my leg into the door, breaking it. I jabbed it one last time before it cracked open completely.

Shit, you think he'll notice? No shit

This secret room was huge, it wasn't even a room but a closet. It was filled with female clothes and a couple suits for males. There was a drawer in the middle with jewelry displayed, I skimmed my fingers against the fabrics while approaching the drawer. I grabbed ahold of the photo frame that was standing up against the drawer, it was a picture of a girl. She's gorgeous, she had on a dark red dress, her skin looked flawless, her hair was perfectly pinned back and was in the shade of dark brown. This must be Carters long lost lover or something, I mean why else would he have a whole ass room with her belongings.

Another thing, why does this piss me the fuck off?

I keep telling myself, I'm angry because he's in a relationship with my mom and has a room entitled to this other women but what if I'm mad because he's never told me about her? Anyways, fuck him and his perfect built face.

The red dress stood out compared to all the other plain dresses, it wasn't just any type of red, it was a deep scarlet red.

I grabbed the dress in a hurry, I stepped carefully out of the closet. I glanced back at the door, Ryan did it. I smiled while making my way back to my room.

Wait till he sees me in this, I can't wait to see his face.

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 78.2K 80
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
848K 23.2K 51
~complete~ But what would happen when a military captain who barely talks meets an overly joyous girl who works at a bookstore? Surprising, wouldn't...
298K 26.4K 14
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
871K 21K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...