Loving The Chaos

By Wisha117

Chaos is disruptive. Complete mayhem. It is like a storm that destroys civilizations, leaving nothing behind... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Their house
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Note
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue

6

524 24 5
By Wisha117

At 10 pm Chris entered his home. Tired would be a very small word to express what he was feeling that moment. Since his P.A left this was his routine , getting up at 6 am and sleeping at 11 pm, hectic right? Well it was normal for him.

Well he just wished Miss Watson is a good, hardworking and responsible P.A . Just then her image flashed in his mind, her brown silky hair, her green eyes and her gorgeous smile. She really was what can be a definite example of beauty. But why was he thinking of her again?

He took a shower and went to bed, and just as Isabella walked gracefully in my office she came in my dreams, well......good luck to me he thought.

.......

"No, girl if u are messing with me DON'T." Laura said as if Bella had told her that she have a house on Mars, but what could she do even Bella didn't believe that she got a job at Knight Enterprises.

"I am not kidding,I got the job" she said grinning like an idiot. Just then a flash of striking blue eyes came in her mind but she dismissed it without even giving it a thought.

"So, lets party girll" Laura said jumping up and down on the bed like a kid.

"Ufff is it necessary??" Bella asked laying on bed beside her.

"No it's not" she said, but then she popped the bubble of hope that was rising inside her by saying," Its compulsory" she said dragging her to her cupboard.

Well a little fun will not hurt right,... Right?

Don't forget to vote and comment (•‿•)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 11.2K 48
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
84.3K 1K 59
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
6.3K 206 31
From the early years of her life she has been protected by her family until she thought it was finally time to take care of herself. As a toddler she...
2.1M 90.3K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...