Night Changes||Sequel to My N...

By Potatoes26

Faith has been in the States for two years studying and now she's finally going home! She's so excited but wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

1.1K 40 10
By Potatoes26

" Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad don't worry it can't last forever either"

The past week has been a hell. I haven't left my apartment for a whole damn week, the only thing I've been doing is watching TV and eating ice cream. But Liam has visited me everyday, and to be honest I don't understand how he can put up with me, I mean I'm miserable. Harry has knocked on my door every day this week, but I tried to ignore it. I can't talk, I don't want him to think I'm so easy to get back or that I'm weak. Because I'm not.

I laid in my couch as I've been doing the past week. But this time I watched the rain pouring outside instead of the TV. I looked as the big rain drops hit the window pane with a small thud, almost as someone threw small rocks against it. Somehow I found the rain...fascinating. And I love walking in the rain because in the rain no one can see me when I cry. I took deep breath before I decided to take a warm nice shower.

I stripped off all my clothes and stepped in the shower, turning on the hot water. The hot water hit my cold and pale skin, which send me goosebumps over my whole body. But after a few minutes under the hot fake rain I felt all my muscles loosen up a bit and a wave of relief washed over me. After one hour in my shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel tightly around my body. I blow dried my hair and it fell over my shoulder. I walked out to the living room and I hadd a horrific sight. Harry sat on my couch!

" Harry what the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled angirly and hugged the towel tighter around my body.

" Oh god, I'm sorry Faith, but I really need to talk to you" Harry said covering his eyes with his hands.

" I don't need to talk to you" I snapped at him.

" Just please, Faith, I beg you" Harry said with some kind of pain on his voice. I sighed and hated that I gave up so easily.

" Fine" I mumbled. " I just need to get dressed". I quickly put on some black leggings and a white T-shirt and went out to Harry again. I sat down on the sofa beside Harry but I made sure it was a safe distance between us.

" So what do you want to talk about?" I sighed looking at him with a disappointing look.

" I just wanted to start off and say that me and Adison are truly sorry and-" he started.

" If you were coming here to say that you two are so happy you can leave" I interrupted.

" No, I was coming here to say that we broke up"

" And does it look like I give a damn about you and Adsion anymore?" I asked upset.

" No, but I just wanted to say that I miss you" Harry said almost as a whisper. Tears started to form in my eyes. I closed them and took a breath through my nose.

" Please Harry, just leave" I said

" No, please, Faith I-" Harry began with a sound of worry on his voice.

" Harry! Leave. Me. Alone" I said through gritted teeth.

" I just hope that one day you'll forgive me" he said leaving me. My under lip started to shake, why, why did he do this to me? I looked put the window and I saw it was still raining so I grabbed my shoes and went out in the rain. The smell of the rain ran up my nostrils and a small smile formed on my face. This is nice. I continued to walk down a road and the rain just kept pouring down from the dark sky.

I had walked for an hour know, and I started to get freezing so I decided to get back home. A car pulled up beside me and the drivr rolled down his window. It was Liam. He had a worried expression on his face.

" What the hell? Faith, I've been worried to death" Liam exclaimed.

" Liam, I'm fine, I was just taking a walk" I responded.

" Without a jacket? You'll get a cold" Liam continued still worried.

"No, I won't" I sighed and glanced at him.

" Hop in, I'll drive you home" he said and I did as I was told. As soon as I got in the car Liam took off his jacket and wrapped it around me and he turned on the warmth in the car.

" Why were you walking in the rain?" he asked

" I like the rain"

Liam smiled and looked at me and then he started to blush...

" Faith I have a question and you can say no if you want to, but...em...would you like to like I don't know watch a movie at the cinema with me? Like..like a date?" he asked and the red colour on his face grew darker and darker after every second that passed. At first I was shocked, I didn't know he liked me like that and I didn't know if I liked him like that. My eyes were big and I stared at him.

" Liam, I don't know if I like you like that" I almost whispered.

" Please, just give me a chance Faith"

" Okay" I said and bit the inside of my lip.

" Thanks" Liam blushed. " Can I pick you up at seven o'clock today?" he asked awkwardly and I nodded as a respond.

The hours passed as I laid in the couch watching television and then I suddenly realised that the clock was half past six and I panicked.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled under my breath and I got up quickly.I practically ran to my bedroom and I put on a pair of black jeans and a white blouse. Then I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup.My eyes landed on my wrist where my black and white clock, it showed 06.55 pm. I let out a sigh of relief. I made it! I heard a knock on the door and I went out to the hall to open it. Liam stood in the doorway in a pair of ordinary blue jeans and a white Hollister T-shirt that hugged perfectly around his upper body. In his hands he had a bouquet with ten white roses. He gave me the flowers and I smiled smelling at them. I guess that a date with Liam isn't that bad.

" They're beautiful Liam" I said with huge smile on my face. He smiled back scratching his neck.

" Are you ready to leave?" he asked I nodded and grabbed my coat. As we came out to his car Liam hurried to open the passenger door for me. I smiled and thanked him. I buckled up and we were on our way to the cinema.

Harry's POV

I watched as Liam walked into the building and then out but with Faith after him with her pretty smile plastered on her face. Her steps were light as she walked, or she rather floated then walked, if you understand what I mean. Faith's words from yesterday played in my head like a band on repeat "Yeah, I'll get over it eventually and maybe even really soon but that doesn't make it hurt any less right now!". I've hurt her, I've hurt my princess.Why did even cheat on her with Adison? Adison isn't close as smart, kind, beautiful and sexy as Faith. I smashed my fist hard against the wall and I scream angirly. My phone started ringing, it was Niall, the irish lad.

"Hello" I mumbled in the phone.

" Well, hello styles, why so mad" he said happily.

" I'm not mad" I snapped at him.

" Whatever you say" Niall chuckled " Do you want to take a beer at my place, I'm bored" he continued.

"Why not" I sighed and went down to my car and drove.

***

" So she's on a date with Liam?" Niall asked taking a sip of his ice cold beer.

" I don't really know, but it looked like it" I answered.

" Well, mate, you really screwed up this time"

" Fuck off" I muttered.

" Sorry, but it's the truth. Let's go to the bar down town, maybe you can meet someone that make you froget about Faith" Niall winked and I smiled a little, but I didn't want to forget about Faith, I just wanted her in my arms.

The music was loud and we were in a dark smoky room. Sweaty bodies rubbed against each other on the dance floor, I sat at the bar oredring beer after beer, it soon becam shot after shot and after a while I started to feel very dizzy and I felt very sick so I decided to go home.

Faith's POV

"And then I accidently dropped my ice cream on her" I laughed as I told Liam about the embarrassing moments I have had in America.

" Oh no, you didn't" Liam laughed. We sat in the car outside my apartament building. We have had a great time together and Liam was a really sweet man.

" I need to go up now" I said

" Okay, bye, it was a nice evening" Liam smiled.

" Yes, it was" I said and gave him a quick peck on his cheek, and his face turned bright red. I smiled to myself.

I was walking up the stairs to the third floor and I discovered something. Harry sat leaned against my door with a bottle of vodka in his left hand.

" Harry!" I exclaimed. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

" Faith, babe, I'm so sorry, I-" he said hiccuping.

" Harry, we need to get you in bed" I said worried sitting on my knees beside him. He wrapped his arms clumsily around me and cried against my shoulder.

" Harry, I'll help you to your apartment, but you need to stand up" I said and helped him stand up. He had shaky legs just as a newborn calf, Harry leaned his whole body weight against me and he was much heavier. " Harry please try to stand up by yourself, you're too heavy for me" I said and he didn't lean as much as before. I helped him into his apartment and to his bed room. He flopped down on the bed. I decided not to take of his clothes so I just tucked him in.

" I gotta go know" I whispered and stroke his cheek gently.

" No, Faith, please I miss you" he begged and I sighed laying down beside him until he fell asleep.

________

Do you like it?

Read, Vote, Comment! <3

Love you<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 12.7K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
289K 13K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
958K 40.3K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC