Full Moon

By sadiemaeee

Maria is a quiet 17 year old werewolf who always dreamed of when she met her mate but what happens when her m... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter 2: Jerk
Chapter 3: Party
Chapter 4: Confessions
Chapter 5: Moving Forward
Chapter 6: The planning
Chapter 7: Engagement party
characters
Chapter 8: Realizations and Regrets
Chapter 9:Joe, Is That You?
Chapter: 10: Valentine's Day
Chapter 11: Dear Alpha
Chapter: 12 Secret Admirer or Stalker
Chapter 13: Sweet Surprise
Authors Note

chapter 1: Mate?

391 12 4
By sadiemaeee

Hi, I'm Maria I'm 17, pale, short, blue eyes and long brown hair. I'm apart of the purple moon pack. I live with my parents and I have two brothers, Max,20 and chase,19. I'm kinda antisocial so I know of everyone in the pack but don't ask me everyone's names because I wouldn't know and plus we have a really big pack.

My father isn't the alpha or anything high up like that but he's still important, he's the pack doctor. My parent's found each other at 15. Werewolves can shift at 14 and can find their mate from 15 up. 
My brother max found his at 15 Nia and chase found his last month Mya. I haven't found mine yet but I can't wait.

I've waited for him my whole life, I've never had a boyfriend. I mean I had people ask me out but I don't see the point if they aren't my mate.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find him he could be anyone literally, see like I said I don't really know people in my pack.

Anyways today makes it six months left of school then I'm officially done with school FOREVER!! I hate school it's so boring and  way harder then human school because we have human classes and werewolves and the gym classes LORD

." Maria get down her breakfast is done"" ok" i quickly got dressed and did my hair and headed down to the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone" my dad said as we were all eating."today we're all having a cookout with Mya's family to celebrate chase and her finding each other so make sure you're home by six".

Ugggh I'm not looking forward to this I mean I really like Mya but I'd rather be in my room watching one of my shows. I also would have to meet more people I'm pretty sure she told me she has a 10 year old sister and a brother my age I forgot their names.

                   *TIME SKIP*
School is boring for the first half because I don't have any of my two friends in any of my class well I did but my best friend Theo is on a foreign exchange thingy in Columbia. And the second half of the day I have my other Best friend Jacklyn which I don't see until till lunch.

Which is right now, when I walked in I seen her in the lunch line and went over to her.
"Hey""hey u look cute today ria""thanks u too" today's food was fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. We got our food and sat down at the far back of the cafeteria.

Jacklyn is wayyy more social than me but because she knows I'm not she sits away from people with me. "Omg did u see Tobias and Ava making out by the gym this morning that's his third girl this week and her second God they're whores"

"one no, two I don't even know who they are"" lol the fact that you've lived in this pack your whole life but barley know anyone is crazy""yeah yeah by the way u can't come over tonight my parents are having a cookout with chases mates family""ooo ask your parents if I can come over""ok"

I sent a text to my mom about five minutes later she texted back and said yeah. "And after the cookout we can watch some movies""ok and this time don't take all the covers""haha ok"

*BOOM*"Jake!! U almost gave me a heart attack"" sorry babe I didn't mean to"" u could have gotten mashed potatoes every where"" hahaha come on guys it wasn't that serious"" why does my mate have to be so childish"" u love me tho".

Jacklyn just rolled her eyes soon the bell rang and we went to our history class. I absolutely hate the teacher he's really strict and rude and if u don't automatically know what we are learning he goes off so bad his wolf almost comes out.

There's this rumor that he's that way because his brother got to be alpha not him.

 I hurried up and went to the back. As class was going on I started day dreaming about my mate... What I couldn't help it there's at least three couples mated in this class including Jacklyn and Jake.

Thankfully we watched a movie today but we have to right an essay on the movie which has to be five paragraphs btw.

After school Jacklyn wanted me to go to the mall her to get an outfit for her date with Jake Saturday. While we was in the car Tinks " Different" came on and we started singing our hearts out.

When I'm with my family and my best friends I'm what I'd say a normal talkative person. Like if someone at school sees me like this they'd me mind blown. "How many stores are we going to? "Um two maybe three""ok" we walk straight into PINK then went to Macy's.

It was 5:45 bout time we left and it was six when we got home. As soon as we walked in I seen my mom running frantically all around. " Maria there u are they're gonna be here in ten minutes""ok let me go put the bags in my room" we ran up to my room and dropped the bags on my bed.

As we came out of my room we heard the bell ring" u can go ahead and go I have to use the bathroom""ok" five minutes later I was done and went down stairs.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard the freezer close and my head shot up to see who closed it. I instantly froze I couldn't even think straight and the only thing my wolf said was mate.

I couldn't believe it My mate MINE just standing in the kitchen on my gosh I've been waiting for him since I was a kid and he's here now. He looks perfect my exact type.

The biggest smile came across my face and said out loud "MATE"and went running towards him. I tried to jump on him and hug him it all went so fast the next thing I remember was hitting the floor really hard and my mate mean mugging me.

I didn't even have time to process what happened before I heard his voice filled with disgust say " I don't want a mate""ww-hat whh-y" I said teary eyed."because" he bent down to my level" mates drag u down and make u weak ... Plus I don't want a relationship"" I watched him get up and lean on the counter.

" But I'm your mate we're meant for each other" I tried to walk over to him and touch him when he grabbed my  neck and pushed me to the wall.

He had a grip on my neck and it hurt but not enough to leave a mark. "Listen I said what I said u can't change my mind. It's nothing against u I want to be single. Act like we never met we don't know each other and NEVER speak to me ever now I'm not gonna formally reject u because then you might die but act as if I did"

By now I had tears steady running down my face he let go and walked outside never looking back at me.

I can't believe what just happened my mate basically rejected me. I waited my whole life for him and in within ten minutes he rejected me. I didn't even know his name yet. Everything hurt my neck, my head and my heart.

I don't even want to see him I didn't even want to be around him. I can't go out there. About five minutes later I got up and went up to my room I texted Jacklyn that I wasn't feeling good and was gonna lay down and to apologize to Mya's family about not be able to meet them.

HOLLY CRAP I just realized Mya's brother is my mate.

I laid there and cried for what it felt like hours. When I heard everyone getting ready to leave. I went into the bathroom and cleaned my self up before anyone seen.

I heard a knock on my door and Jacklyn came in" u feeling better, your mom had me make u a plate""yeah I'm feeling better,thanks" I sit up and grab the plate which had a rib, pasta salad and beans.

"U would never guess who Mya's brother was"

My mate"who""TOBIAS" i literally dropped my fork, jaw hanging open the guy that's know to get around at my school is my mate.

I've never even seen him there before I wonder if Jacklyn has any classes with him. " It's weird I never seen
him at school, have u?". "girl I have two classes with the boy" "oh what classes?"" Math and science, he's surprisingly smart"" why surprisingly?"" He's the topical high school quarterback" "oh"

"But he was really quiet today" "oh" but anyways come on let's think of some movies to watch" "how bout a love story?"" No I'm not in the mood""whatt u love love stories" "I'm just not in the mood for it" "oh ok"

"How about the escape room?""ooo yeah let's watch that"

I glanced at the clock and it was just now going on 8 o'clock. After Jacklyn set up the movie we both climbed in my bed and got under my blanket as the movie started playing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
164K 2.2K 46
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
265K 18.9K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
173K 9K 86
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...