THE SAVED AND THE SAVIORS

By xoxobunnyxx

~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester... More

Leaving Bruises
Take a Sad Song and Make it Better
"I'd probably kiss you"
Shot Through the Heart
My Weakness I Feel I Must Finally Show
Surreal Late-Night Drives
For the Greater Ghost
So Now It's Official?
Reunions and a Side of Confessions
Shattered
Simply Fragile
Man Down. I Repeat, Man Down.
Too Good To Be True
Dead Winchester Walking
A Change Of Heart?
Time Passing
Town Of Ash Trees
Don't Let It Make You Cry
Who Wants To Live Forever?

Missed Memories

42 1 1
By xoxobunnyxx

"Dean?"

The man groaned but attempted to brush off the voice in his head. 

"Dean." The voice was more commanding now.

The light, brown-haired man slowly opened his eyes to see Dodger peering over him. He sat up, yawning. "What?"

"We've arrived at Bobby's house."

Immediately, he stood up and headed for the door and knocked loudly. Dodger sensed his anxiety and took his hand. Dean looked down at his side and saw her pale hand shy away. "Sorry," she muttered. 

Dean looked at her and nodded before Bobby opened the door. "Heya, Bobby."

The grump of a man grinned and pulled Dean into a hug. He hugged Sam before looking at Dodger and Dakota wearily. "Who are these folks?" 

"This is Dodger, my guardian angel," Dean jerked his thumb at Dodger, who smiled. "And this is Dakota, a fellow hunter." Dakota nodded, an anxious smile on her face. 

"We already told them about you," Sam added as the group stepped inside. 

"Well, I'm glad you two boys are opening up your gates of trust a little," Bobby plopped down behind his desk. "So, why are you all here?"

Dean chewed at his lip. "We were hoping to see-"

The four of them turned their heads to the creaking stairs. "Dad?" Dean's heart swelled with joy and fear. "Who's here?"

Bobby smiled knowingly. "Just some old friends. Why don't you come down and say hello?"

"Alright, I'm coming." the velvety voice called. 

A blonde head of hair appeared in the doorway. Striking blue eyes looked at the boys and lit up with excitement. She rushed to Sam's open arms, squealing with delight. "Sammy!"

"Hey there, Boston," Sam rubbed her back, grinning.

She broke the hug to look up at him, tears threatening to pour. Looking at Dean, her tears fell, and her mouth hung agape in disbelief. "D-Dean...?," her voice cracked.

Crying already, Dean swooped her into a hug. She buried her head into his chest with shaking shoulders. He held her head close, rocking back and forth. He hid his face in the crook of her neck as he choked out a sob. "Oh, Dean," she whispered.

Bobby's smile grew and leaned back in his chair. They broke apart, and Boston kissed his forehead. She wiped Dean's tears with the pads of her thumbs and let a grin form across her lips. "Where have you boys been?" She looked between the two of them. 

Dean smiled. "Saving people. Hunting things."

"The family business," Sam finished. 

Boston chuckled and tucked a piece of neck-length hair behind her pierced ear. She pulled them both into another hug. "Why did you come here? My dad told me you were in Connecticut."

Dean glanced at Dodger before stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Being completely honest, I wanted to see you. I was looking at old pictures, and I just; I realized how much I missed you. After Sam left for college, I didn't have anyone to hunt with close to me. I had Bobby and my dad, but they're not the same, you know? I remembered how we used to hunt together and take on all these monsters while Sam was away. I couldn't shake this feeling that I needed to see you again and remind you."

"Remind me?" Boston smiled. "I never forgot, Dean. And I still think about those memories too. I was thinking of going off to find you but, I knew it'd be hard to search for you. Especially since I had just gotten back here to see my dad again."

"Where were you then?"

"New York, Texas, California; just doing my job."

"How long were you gone?"

Boston sighed. "Too long."

"And that," Bobby sat up. "Is exactly why I'm sending you with them."

The blonde turned to Bobby with an expression that screamed: "I'm ready to argue". "Dad..."

"Boston, listen. I know you wanna stay here and help me, but I'm a big boy." Everyone chuckled. "I can take care of myself, and I want you to help them out, they need it. And besides, you've always wanted to help them out for real."

"But-"

"You can't argue out of this one, Boston. I've made up my mind. And before you start going off about how I'll need help, I've got it sorted out. Now come here," Bobby pulled his daughter into a hug. Boston nodded into her dad's shoulder before trecking up the stairs to pack her bag. 

Bobby looked at Dakota and Dodger, who sat there silently. Dean and Sam headed to the kitchen to scrounge up any leftovers and beer. Dodger spoke up. "It seems like Boston has a closer bond with Dean. Is this so?"

The older man nodded. "Boston's always been like a big sister to Dean. She helped him get through a lot, including Sam leaving for college. Those two were inseparable as kids." Bobby chuckled. "Sometimes they'd fall asleep on that very couch together reading through all of these old books. She gave Dean his watch and Sam his bracelet."

Dakota smiled at this. "It seems like you all have a family."

"Do you not have one?" Bobby leaned forward.

Dakota shook her head. "No, my parents died when I was an infant. My grandpa raised me until I was  15. He died on a hunt, and I entered a psychiatric ward."

"How are you here, then?"

"Castiel healed me."

"I heard my name," a gravelly voice appeared. 

"Hey, Cas," Bobby nodded at him. 

Castiel nodded back. "Who said my name?"

"I did," Dakota raised her hand. "I was telling Bobby about how you healed me."

"And you're a guardian angel?" Bobby looked at Dodger curiously.

"Yes. I am Dean's guardian angel, sent by my Father to watch over him," Dodger smiled softly.

"If you're an angel," Bobby questioned."Why is your name Dodger? The last time I checked, Dodger isn't a name in the Bible."

Dodger's smile grew. "Oh, I was given the name by the last person whom I watched over; John Winchester."

Bobby's eyebrows flew up. "You were John's angel?"

"Yes, although he never made it known to anyone. He had me swear never to make myself known to his family that I was around. So, I observed from afar and assisted when I could. After he died, I was assigned to look after Dean."

"Huh," Bobby leaned back and scratched his head. "I guess you learn something new every day."

The stairs creaked as Boston came down the stairs. She now wore a hooded jean jacket over her flannel and t-shirt. With a duffel bag slung over her shoulder, Boston met Castiel's eyes. For a long moment, she said nothing but stared. Castiel blinked slowly and offered a hand to shake. "Hello, Boston."

Dodger's brows furrowed as she looked between the blonde and her brother. "Cas, you know her?"

"Yes," Boston answered for him, and she looked at Dodger. "We met a while back during a hunt. This odd little angel has become a good friend of mine."

Cas smiled although he was surprised by this. "We're good friends?"

Boston looked at him with a small grin. "Of course we are. After all we've been through this past year...I'd sure say so."

Bobby chuckled at Castiel's innocence before hugging Boston goodbye. As he hugged her, he slipped his flask into the pocket of her duffel bag. She kissed her dad's cheek before saying goodbye. "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone," Boston joked.

"How can I when you're taking all of the stupid with you?" Bobby laughed. 

Boston chuckled and shook her head before heading out the door and motioning for Cas to follow. She slid into her cherry red 1959 Cadillac and started the engine. The dark-haired angel sat in the passenger seat, watching Boston follow Dean out of the driveway and down the road. She hummed along to Queen as they pulled out onto the highway. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.8K 55
**Set in Season 8** "You a cop?" "You probably wish I was." ________________________ He knew it was a bad idea to let her in, but he did it a...
185K 4.9K 32
Highest Rankings: #1 in Angels #1 in Sam Winchester #1 in Dean Winchester #1 in Nephilim #2 in Supernatural #2 in Heaven #4 in Winchester ~~~ ...
80.3K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
20.1K 808 33
And it's so strange that it hits her now, in this moment, that she wants to have sex with Sam Winchester. They've talked about it openly and traded b...