Drarry fanfic | Draco x Harry...

By harpfanfics

After the battle of Hogwarts students are advised to participate in an extra year of schooling to make up for... More

~ |Prologue| ~
~ | One | ~
~ | Two | ~
~ | Three | ~
~ | Four | ~
~ | Five| ~
~ | Six | ~
~ | Seven | ~
~ | Eight | ~
~ | Nine | ~
~ | Ten | ~
~ | Eleven | ~
~ | Twelve | ~
~ | Thirteen | ~

A/N

1.5K 28 2
By harpfanfics

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages! I've been really busy with my personal life but I'm back now. 

I'm definitely going to try as hard as possible to update as often as I can and I'm so thankful for everyone of you who reads my story. We have nearly 200 reads and I know that is literally nothing compared to most fanfics but it means so much to me! So thank you! 

Once again I promise to try and update more regularly and if I can *fingers crossed* around once a week. It really does mean a lot to me and i'm so thankful. New chapter will be out hopefully by tomorrow, I will try and make it longer than most to try to make it up to you all for being so in-active!

If anyone has any suggestions or things that want to see in this story, please leave a comment! 

What do y'all think about the rooming arrangements? Who should share dorms with who?

Lots of Love, 

Harper x

[edit]  btw there's some weird formatting issue with the chapters, this is supposed to be before chapter seven, not after it. Idk why it's like that but oh well just letting you guys know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 12.6K 50
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are both invited back to Hogwarts to complete their Seventh Year. After some time and a few chance meetings, they reali...
212K 9.7K 34
The war just ended, and the world has been saved. But Draco Malfoy and his family are now facing trial, and Harry has to wonder whether he should rev...
139K 6K 9
The trio are invited back to Hogwarts to finish the education they missed out in their seventh year (original concept - I know). However, McGonagall...
971K 38.9K 58
When Harry returns to Hogwarts after the battle, everything has changed. Houses have been abolished and relationships have ended. Mandatory therapy i...