๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’†...

By randy_writes

When you fall in love with the unexpected one, it's hard to ignore the feelings. Scared whether they would re... More

Characters of the story
~ Prologue ~
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
Author's note// new cover
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
A little suport from you loves ๐Ÿ˜
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: part I
Chapter 28 : part II
Chapter 29

CHAPTER 17

4.9K 138 1
By randy_writes

~ I cried tears of gold for you
I sit here poor for you
Collect my pennies and my dimes
That's why you love it when I cry ~

Faouzia - Tears of Gold

Daliah's pov

Three weeks later

It's the day that we are finally moving into our own home. I'm so excited for the whole process; the whole packing, decorating, spending every minute with each other and mostly for the little things we can do together whenever we like.

"Dali are you done love?", I heard mom asking entering my room.

" Yea mom, just the last box and I'll be done packing", I told setting the last empty box on the bed to put my makeup and accessories.

"I'm so proud of you my love, you turned out to be a very beautiful person and I'm forever proud of you for that. plus you've grown so much that you are living on your own. Both me and dad will be forever grateful for Xavier for taking caring of you all the time", she said tearing up.

"Mommy, please don't cry, we all know how protective and caring Xavi is towards me and mom I'm not going to forget you or not visit you. We'll surely visit", I said hugging her.

"Okay that's enough been emoshy we need quickly finish packing and I baked some muffins for you two", she told kissing my forehead and going downstairs letting me pack the last box.

I went to grab my phone when I heard it buzzing, I quickly grabbed when I saw it was the girls facetiming me.

"Hey guys", I answered.

"hey girl", both of them said.

"How are you feeling Dali", Lindsay asked.

"Honestly I'm both nervous and excited for this step in our lives and I'm not scared because I know who I'm doing all these big steps in my life with", I told them honestly.

"We both know Dali and that's why we are not going to bother you with the whole moving and by the way we are on our way to your place to help you unpacking when you go to the new place", Bella told.

"Aww guys you don't have to", I said pouting at there kindness.

"Of course we would help when our best friend is freaking about do to something big. Oh you have to go shopping for a graduation dress too the day after tomorrow because graduation is in four days", Lindsay said reminding me thank god I completely forget.

"Thanks for reminding, I completely forgot and I got to go girls I'm almost done packing the last box I just have to put my hair iron and take this down", I said cutting the call and said our goodbyes.

I sighed and clapped my hands together after bringing the last box down. Phew all done and I just have to wait until everyone comes until then I'm gonna go take a wash cause I sweat like a pig.

After taking a refreshing bath I packed all the toiletries and wore a pair of jeans and a hoodie of Xavi that I took inside the bathroom to wear.

I screamed startled when I saw Xavi spread on my bed.

"Baby!!! you scared me", I said panting slightly and keeping a hand on my crazily beating heart.

And all this big baby did was laugh till he almost teared up.

"What, you scared me, I didn't expect you to be done packing and be here so soon", I pouted and looked down at my feet embarrassed now.

"Angel, I'm sorry if I scared you but don't be embarrassed. I came quickly so I can spend some time with you before others come", he said getting up and coming near me.

"Why ", I looked up at him confusingly.

"Because when the girls come you'll be too busy with them to pay me any attention to me", he whined.

"Of course you want to cuddle", I cooed and pulled his cheeks much to his likeness.

"Stop.. can we cuddle now", he grumbled already pulling me to the bed.

I laughed and shook my head at his childness. If only people saw this Xavier they'll be very surprised to see the very serious and scary Xavier Knight is actually a baby with me.

"Hold on let me put this last thing inside the box and come", I said moving to the door.

"But why... just do it when we go down", and he whined again.

Gosh this boy who's stuck in a 19 year old.

"Gosh you big baby I'm coming", I told getting on to the bed with a big smile on my face.

"What. I just want to spend time with you", he grumbled and lifted the covers up for me to get in.

As soon as I lied down he placed his head on my chest and started wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Just an hour Xavi, and we have to start to move our stuff to our home", I told him before setting an alarm for an hour to wake us up.

"Exactly why I need this cuddle therapy session with you", he said seriously.

I laughed so hard at what he said that my eyes started tearing up.

"Gosh you can be very cheesy at times", I kissed his forehead.

"Only for you Chiquita", Xavi kissed my neck and went back to his previous position.

At the new apartment.....

Our parents came yesterday and checked the apartment which is why they decided they are going to let us do the unpacking, you know the whole deal but it's fun when the guys have been literally trying to decide where to put certain stuff. Gosh I have no idea how they'll function a day without us.

"Daliah, dinner on me", Lindsay told coming into the kitchen with some pizza boxes that I wasn't aware she already ordered them.

"Oh! you already got dinner", I said surprised when I saw the big boxes she placed on the island.

"Yep and I didn't tell you because I knew you would've said no, which is why I told you after I got it", she came and hugged me in which I returned.

"Angel", Xavi said from behind me.

I jumped startled when he called me.

"Hey Xavi, couldn't figure out anything yet", I asked and Lindsay went out of the kitchen given us some privacy.

"We placed everything where you wanted most of the stuff but I can't figure out how to arrange my side of the closet and I came because the guys have been very useless", he muttered and wrapped his hands around my waist nuzzling into my neck.

"okay let's go and see what's all this fuss about okay and I'm done with the kitchen", I stepped back and took Xavi's hand in my hand and went to our room.

"See I figured how to put my underwear and my trousers, sweats and shorts but the shirts, t shirts and tanks I have no idea how. people should give girls an award for organizing these", he said flopping down next to a pile of cloths.

" Come on let me help you big baby", I kissed his forehead and streched my hand to get the shirt from Xavi's hand.

"Okay I'm going to separate your cloths according to their sleeves okay. this section is shirts, this section T shirts and this section Tanks. Hoodies and sweaters will be on the other side okay baby?'", I sat next to him but Xavi quickly lifted me onto his lap.

"I love you My Angel, so much that I don't know how to express in words babygirl", he said and kissed my forehead.

"I know how much you love me, and all the little things, the way over the top things you do to me shows how much you love me but more than them your love, care, respect and how much you make me laugh and loved. I love you so much Xavi", I told him and he kissed me hard.

Pulling away from the kiss he stared at me making me feel intimated to which I looked down and tried to cover my face.

"Hey! don't cover your face from me, I just wanted look at your face and the smile you had the whole day today. I feel so happy when I know I'm the reason behind your smile", Xavi told tucking a strand of hair behind my hair.

"You know that, only you can make me truly happy baby.", with that he lifted me into his arms and carried me to our new bed.

And no we didn't make love because we both know I'm not ready yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
591K 31.6K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
716K 59.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 45.7K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...