Saw a ghost? | Kenny x Male r...

By ShrimpaChipa

OH wow, a Kenny X reader fanfiction, never seen that before. Anways, I know it's very common but I have an id... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
extra

36

8.5K 334 262
By ShrimpaChipa

I got up and went to class. I sat down in the empty room waiting for classes to start. I felt so dead inside... I knew it wasn't his fault but it still hurt me. Of course I still liked him, him having his memories or not, but the time we spent during that year was so important and meaningful to me.

"Hey Ken" I saw Stan enter the room. He sat on top of my table while looking down at me.

"Hi"

"Are you okay man? You don't come to school, you don't reply to my messages, what's wrong?" He looked worried, genuinely worried. I wondered if he was sober because the Stan I knew just fucked around and didn't take anything seriously.

"It's fine, I don't know. I'm having boy problems" I rested my head on the table. He patted it.

"So, who do I gotta kill?"

I chuckled. "No one, don't worry." By all means, (Y/n) had enough of dying last year.

"Then what happened?"

"It's a bit complicated. Basically, we spent a really good time together right?" Stan nodded "But because of a problem he had, he forgot all about it. And I don't know what to do. I still like him and so think he likes me, but the time we spent together was so important... Can I just start a new relationship from 0 with someone I already had a relationship with?"

"Okay, damn, that's a lot..." He came down from the table and kneeled down in front of it so he could face me. "You should drink something, to calm down you know?"

"Stan..." I looked at him with a disappointed mom face to wich he just rolled his eyes.

"Or not. It was just a suggestion."

"I don't know what to do"

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"Yeah, and he's was really stressed out because he couldn't remember anything..."

Stan sighed. "I'm sorry, I guess you just have to give up on getting back what you had before." I looked down a bit sad. Stan continued trying to cheer me up. "But hey! That doesn't mean you can't have anything now. You still like each other, go for it!"

"But the time we spent together-"

"Kenny! Dude! Don't be hung up on the past. It's the person that matters, not the moments. And if you guys start dating now you'll do more things that you'll consider as important and meaningful as the last ones."

"I guess you're right... It's just hard you know?"

"Yeah dude" He reached out for my shoulder and rubbed it a little. "If this gives you too much trouble you can come to me"

I looked up at his tired eyes. I really liked Stan. Out of everyone, he was the only one that tried to help me instead of just assuming I don't have problems because I'm poor... He was a mess and I wish I could help him with the alcohol problem. Just how he could help me with my stupid problems. It was also weirdly comforting knowing that he knew I wasn't straight from the beginning and he didn't judge me, neither did he out me. He just accepted me.

"Thanks" I smiled. He smiled back and went to his seat, taking a bottle of "water" and drinking it. I was going to stop him but the bell rang and the room got flooded with students. No one noticing that I was even there.

Class was finally over. I walked out and went to bathroom, not to cry but just to pee really. I opened the door and saw Damien.

"Why do you even use this bathroom. Can't you teleport to some fancy hell toilet and do your business there?" I unzipped my pants in front of the urinol.

"Do you normally chitchat with other people peeing? Or am I that special?"

"Geez, sorry"

He stopped and went to wash his hands.

"By the way, about (Y/n)"

"What about him?" I zipped my pants up and started washing my hands too.

"Do you still want him to have his memory back?"

"Yes ... But I'm trying to just, go with it. Start a new relationship... Afterall, what I like is him, not the moments. Though I did enjoy them"

"So you're giving up?" He turned around to face me.

"I mean... I guess"

"What a shame. I found something that could help" He turned around again heading for the door. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"WHAT"

He grinned.

"Well, let's just say it's the missing piece of the puzzle."

"WHAT IS IT?"

He took out a small key from his pocket.

"A key?"

"It's the key to my locker. Follow me"

I followed him out of the bathroom. On the way, (Y/n) came to me worried.

"Kenny! I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm great! Now come with me" I grabbed his hand and pulled him. He was visibly confused but he just went with it.

When we got to Damien's locker he smiled to us and then opened the locker. He picked up the box inside.

"Oh my god! Of course! The board!" I smiled looking at the old familiar rusty box.

I felt my hand getting squeezed. I looked to my side. (Y/n) was paralyzed, looking at the box.

"(Y/n)?" I asked quietly.

"Is he okay?" Damien asked.

I could see his chest going up and down, his breathing getting faster and his grip getting stronger.

I put my arm around him and shook him a bit looking at his confused face.

"(Y/n)! Hey, talk to me!" I got more and more worried.

"I- it's like... Fuck" His words were barely heard.

"Damien! The fuck did you do to him?!" I looked at him pissed but for some reason he was also with a worried expression.

"I-I didn't do anything!" He shoved the box back in the locker.

"I'm having the biggest headache" (Y/n) hid his face with his hands.

"We'll get you some water!" I grabbed him by the shoulders and took him outside. Damien followed us quietly.

I sat him down near the back of the school. I went to grab one of the waters from the vending machine and sat next to him.

"Thanks" he said grabbing the water and chugging it down.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked worried.

"Yeah... It was just too much"

"What was?" Damien asked standing in front of us. He seemed to be worried as hell.

"It's like, a bomb of information just hit me. And it's all there but it's so much and I really don't know how to process everything. It just clicked. All the feelings clicked, everything makes sense now... But it's all still very new and weird..."

I hugged him as tightly as I could and smiled until my cheeks hurt.

"YOU REMEMBER! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!" I kissed his cheek and looked at him excited.

"It worked? It actually worked! The board was the one thing connecting everything together!" Damien looked impressed.

"Why did you help us though? You hated us so much. You fucking killed me over and over." (Y/n) looked up to him suspecting the boy's true intentions.

"I- well... It's funny because... Hummm." He coughed a bit and then straightened his back. "I did it because I can. I owe you no explanation whatsoever." He left never looking down, always his head up high as if he was too good for us.

We stayed in silence, confused, looking at each other.

"I think he likes us..." I spoke. We immediately started laughing.

"Imagine! Damien, son of Satan, helping two gay kids getting together just because he feels like it"

"Anyways... I'm glad you're back" I smiled.

"I'm glad my memories are back, I was always here"

"Oh yeah... Ahah, sorry" I looked down a bit embarrassed.

"It's weird. Now that I remember everything, it's like it was always there... How did I even forget about everything that happened last year?" He asked himself still surprised.

"I'm so glad you remember. You have NO idea"

He looked at me with a grin on his face. I looked around me confused.

"What?"

"I just remembered something that I really missed" He got closer to me.

I jumped in my seat from happiness. "YEY! KISSING TIME!" I screamed to myself. I put my hand on his head and pushed him closer to me. He chuckled at my reaction and closed his eyes.

As my lips touched his, I thought to myself:

"Finally"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5K 33
You return to South Park after leaving for 5 years for reasons you rather not talk about. Your closest friends were Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh, Eric...
209K 4.8K 15
Reader is gender neutral! But if you find something that says otherwise, let me know :) Hello yes I made a South Park book ? Anyways: Living in South...
56.2K 977 14
Craig Tucker is one of Southpark biggest assholes and one of the most popular students, he could care less about school or the people in it, that is...
14K 311 10
You and Kyle have been friends on internet for 3 months now but never showed eachother your faces or real names for privacy and stuffs , his online n...