His Little Mischief

By meeeeeellv

They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mate... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue I
Epilogue II+Irrelevant A/N

6

241K 8.5K 3.3K
By meeeeeellv

s i x| a l e x a n d r i a

I lost.

And lost.

Again and again.

"You're weak," Theo tells me nonchalantly.

I huff and bring myself up. "Geez, thanks. It doesn't hurt to be nicer, you know."

"The truth hurts, Alexandria."

"Wow. I really appreciate the effort," I mock.

He returns to a fighting stance, signaling that he was ready to combat once again.

I was tired.

Beyond tired.

This man's punches and kicks hurt like a bitch. He also refused to spare me any mercy for my very very special status, if I may.

The frustration from getting defeated over and over also strikes a nerve in me. My competitive side was growing tired of having to lose over and over again.

I swing my hands up dramatically. "I give up."

Theo raises a brow.

I glare at him. "Didn't you hear me? I said I'm done. I'm. Done."

"No you're not," he tells me firmly.

"Too bad," I sneer and start walking away. "'Cuz I never asked."

"I don't care. You're coming back here and that's final."

I halt. "I don't like one on one combat! I despise it! It's so fucking boring and difficult!"

Theo raises a brow, an irritating yet charming smirk on his face. "Oh yeah? Then if you must, inform me what 'fun' is to you?"

"Stealth. Assassination. Killing someone from far away. I find pleasure seeing a pack of wolves search for the me frantically," I glanced at Theo, expecting a disgusted expression. Instead, he listened to me with curiosity. His growing interest that never seems to stop made me want to pull my hair out. "Imagine being one of those wolves expecting to be home by the next 2 days only to end up 6 feet under with little leg room."

"How enjoyable," he says sarcastically. "Your presence and choice of words pleases me, really."

"Glad to know I'm able to please you," I blurt out. That sounded wayyyy cleaner in my mind. "Okay, okay, maybe not in that wa—."

"We'll be seeing about that, won't we?" he says to me. An amused smile tugs on the corners of his lips.

I look down, attempting to cover my nonexistent blush. In response, Theo chuckles.

I catch a glimpse of Theo walking towards me and before I know it, his warms hands trace my face delicately. He lifts my chin up with a finger.

Grey orbs lock with my dark brown ones.

I shudder unintentionally, the sparks erupting in my skin.

For less than a second, I thought I saw a pained and wanting gaze. His eyes flinches ever so slightly that it was barely noticeable. My lips form into a frown immediately.

Before I could say anything, he speaks. "Lets go and eat now, shall we?" He asks me with an unsettling smile. "Follow me. I'll make you dinner."

___

His cooking was horrible.

I almost puked at the first bite and Theo's amused expression didn't help a single bit.

"That," I muster up the deadliest glare I could. "Was disgusting."

"I wasn't the one who asked for a 'home cooked meal,' was I?"

"You could've told me!" I say frantically.

He rolls his eyes. "You never asked."

I cross my arms and groan dramatically, receiving a scowl from Theo.

"Let's play 20 questions," he then adds happily, as if he just thought of the most wonderful idea. His scowl was long gone and the mischievous twinkle in his eyes returned.

"Childish."

"Whatever," he mumbles before continuing, disregarding my lack of interest. "Age?"

Why can't we drink wine or something?

"Why?"

"Just making sure we're legal," he says with a wink.

Not gonna lie, that was kinda hot.

Too bad, I do it better.

I look down, focusing on the table as if it was a thousand dollars. It probably was.

"21," I say under my breath.

"Great, I'm 23."

"You're old," I joke as I scrunch up my nose.

"Why? Does my dear mate prefer younger guys?" He stares at me with doe-like eyes as he leans on the palm of his hand.

So cute.

My breathing hitches. I try to ignore how ravishing he looked in this angle. My eyes travel unintentionally to his luscious lips and I quickly look away, hoping that he didn't spot that.

His lips curl into a smile.

He did notice.

Flustered, I clear my throat.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I do. They are so much more tender hearted," I lie.

He growls lowly. "At least I can tell the difference between you're and your."

"Whatever," I say with a roll of my eyes and moved on to a new topic. "Favorite color? Mines blue and red."

"Black and red," Theo pauses, trying to think of a question. His eyes brightens with curiosity once again. "Weapon of preference?"

Now I like how this is going. Strength was something I extremely lacked in, but my agility and precision made up for it. I was destined to be a thief right when I was born out of my mother's womb.

I clap my hands, unable to control my excitement. "Daggers and bows. Anything that requires long distance precision. I wish I had a gun but the Council banned them."

The Council has forbidden the use of guns in werewolf land, fearing that more developed packs would gain an advantage over more traditional and less developed packs. But wasn't that the point?

Theo lifts a brow and thinks before replying, "Interesting. Tell me more."

"Do you know how many people report me for hacking whenever I play games? Like it's not my fault I'm decent and you're not!" I tell him, exasperated by the memory.

He releases a soft, precious laugh. It was a melody I suddenly wished I could listen to everyday.

"Tell me more," he prods. This wasn't a game of 20 questions anymore. This was "73 Questions with Alexandria Catalina."

"People would cyber bully me. I received so much negativity for being too good. Oh! And they'd accuse me of having auto-aim on when they can obviously tell how much faster I get kills," I say, feigning a frown.

His melodic laugh fills the room once again.

"You seem to have a talent in riling up people whenever you go," he adds.

"As you can see."

"You haven't told me your weapon of preference, Theo," I say, curious.

He thinks, drumming his fingers on the table. He waits a long second before he looks at me with yet another smirk on his face.

"I don't know. I don't really need them," he informs me arrogantly and I roll my eyes. "Fighting in wolf form, however, thrills me more than anything."

"Tell me about it."

"I like power. I'm greedy, Alexandria. And our wolf forms are much more stronger and uncontrollable than our human forms," he stops in his words. "I like the thrill and the energy that runs through us when we shift. Don't you appreciate it, too?"

I gulp almost visibly before responding, "About tha—."

All of a sudden, Theo's attention drives away from me. The presence of his smile was now absent. His brows were furrowed and his lips were slightly parted.

His eyes snap to mine once again.  "We have company," he mouths.

As if on cue, loud, boisterous voices fill the room.

Fuck, I must really hate people.

I frown, disappointed that my time with Theo had already ended.

He gets up from the chair and moves towards me. Before I knew it, I could feel his breath on my neck. A shiver travels up my spine and I hold myself back from showing it.

"It's lunchtime," he whispers to my ear before sauntering to the table rested on top of a higher level.

This man will be the death of me.

Shortly, a mass of werewolves fill the vast space and take their seats. The last to take their places was Theo's 'friends.'

I didn't miss the awful glare they presented me with when they entered the room. I cross my arms and scowl back at them to show my loathing.

As if mocking me, Scarlett keeps eye contact with me with her chin high up in the air as she walks to the table where Theo was seated—the table meant for those with high positions. Leadership

She was ridiculing me, emphasizing the empty seat beside Theo, where I was suppose to be: the Luna's seat. I ignore the slight ache in the very bottom of my heart and bite back a growl.

I really didn't know where I was going with this. I was just swimming along the tide.

The four pairs of eyes boring into me didn't help at all.

I release a sigh of relief as a servant places a plate full of food in front of me. I didn't know what it was but it looked delicious. I pick up the fork, ready to eat.

Instantaneously, the doors of the dining room burst open, disrupting my peaceful meal. A man with shoulder length wavy hair, tan skin, and sharp glare enters the room.

Why is everyone in this pack so goddamn gorgeous?

Next to him was a girl with a short bob and pretty almond eyes. Her almond eyes were a fierce dark brown and her lips were full.

"Welcome, Beta Felix and Lady Talia," a wolf greets. The pair stroll towards 'the table.' I eye them as they move past me.

Lady Talia radiated power, but less than the rest of them. Celestina is female Gamma, meaning Giovanni is Theo's Gamma. That leaves Emilio and Scarlett with the Delta position. The only position still unnamed was Warrior. Lady Talia was most likely the Head Warrior.

"Interesting," I say under my breath before taking a bite of the lava cake. I don't follow the 'dessert is the last meal' rule.

Fuck that. My body, my rules.

Out of instinct, I pull on my hood to ensure it was still there. I always felt bare without one.

Thankfully, no one else noticed me and I was excited to eat the rest of my meal in silence. I remain quiet while the room erupted in small chatters. Glad that I didn't have to use my voice, I savor the delicious food in front of me.

Theo's cooking had left me traumatized.

It felt relaxing for a while—a feeling I really couldn't afford to have. I've been running and escaping my whole life, meaning that relaxation was a luxury.

I enjoy the seclusion for a short time. Key word: short time.

That was until rude unfamiliar voice disrupts my newfound peace.

"You."

I raise my head searching for the voice. In a flash, everyone turns their heads towards me, finally acknowledging a new presence.

Is this bitch talking to me?

My eyes scan over the now piqued up werewolves and travel to Theo and his friends, who all sported vexatious expressions.

"Yes, I'm talking to you," a woman's voice firmly states.

I look up to the speaker, only to land on Talia's grim countenance.

I narrow my eyes at her. "Excuse me?"

I really do seem to irritate people wherever I go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
2.8M 49.8K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
14.8K 733 31
Althea, a unique werewolf with an extraordinary lifespan she has lived over 500 years, possessed with eternal youthfulness and remains frozen in tim...
101K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...