when cold sun meets warm moon...

By wang_tai_li

thousand years ago lost paradise was a very peaceful place . mediocre peoples and top clans were lived peacef... More

prologue(Edited)
chapter 1(Edited )
chapter 2(Edited)
chapter 3(Edited)
chapter 4(Edited)
chapter 6(Edited)
chapter 7(Edited)
chapter 8(Edited)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
not a update
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17(planing)
chapter 18 ( guest )
vote for zhan ge
chapter 19 (unexpected meet)
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24 (realizing)
chapter 25
chapter 26
Author's note(important)
chapter 27
chapter 28 (yin cave)
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (Nothing important than them)
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
not a update
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
MV

chapter 5(Edited)

5.3K 407 22
By wang_tai_li

Yibo jumped away. But the tiger began to walk towards him. He couldn't help but stayed still. He didn't try to shoot it nor he didn't try to use his power.

" what are you doing???" Xiao zhan shouted.

When the tiger began to jump over yibo, xiao zhan acted. He turned tiger to ice cube. Yibo watched him curiously.

" what are you doing? why didn't you shoot?" Xiao zhan asked.

Yibo said nothing and he started to melt ice cube.

"Don't! Are you crazy? Let's take it away first." Xiao zhan said and yibo nodded.

When they took it too far, yibo melted the ice and let it go.

" why did you let it go. Didn't you said that you want to add tiger skin to your skin collection. Didn't you?" Xiao zhan asked mockingly. Yibo stayed silent.

He didn't show any expression in face but his heart ached so badly. He knows that zhan is jocking but his every single word hurt yibo's heart badly.

" ah lan zhan don't mind what i said before. I got little angry. But i really didn't want to hurt you. Please talk to me " xiao zhan said sadly.

His heart began to hurt. He really didn't want to hurt other's heart.

" Are you really mad at me?" Zhan asked. Yibo still silent.

"Okay then" zhan said and walked away.

Yibo started his swordsmanship practice.

the Sun went down. But xiao zhan is missing. Yibo was scared.
When yibo began to go to find zhan, he saw his love was coming back.

" wei ying where the hell have you been?" Yibo suddenly asked.

"Mm ah take this" xiao zhan hands yibo some fish.

" What is this?" Yibo asked curiously.

" ahh Lan zhan just take it. I caught them for you" zhan said.

"Huh" yibo look at xiao zhan.

"I want to apologize for what i said before please don't get mad at me.i really don't want you to get mad at me. I want you to be my friend." Zhan said.

"Hmm" yibo nodded.

"Aaaish lan zhan, are you still mad at me?" Zhan asked sadly.

"Nope, anyway you are not wrong" yibo said without looking at zhan.

Zhan immediately hugged him back. Yibo's eyes widened.

" It's not you are not bad as i first thought. There are few mistakes, but i think you can make it right." Zhan said while hugging him tightly.

"You think?" Yibo turned back to zhan. Zhan remove his hand from yibo.

"Yes why not?"zhan said and yibo smiled lightly.

"Aaaaish lan zhan you smiled. Oh god so cute" zhan pinched yibo's both cheeks.

Yibo's blushed in embarrassment. Xiao zhan felt a tingling sensation in his stomach. He bite his lower lip and followed yibo.

When they got their meal, they went to sleep.

"I can sleep on the floor" xiao zhan said when he saw yibo, who already sat on the bed.

" but you are the one who said....." yibo stopped his sentence because he remembered why zhan acted like that yesterday.

"What i said?" Xiao zhan asked.

"You said that you want to sleep on the bed" yibo lied.

"Oh..ok then we can use bed a day apart." Zhan said.

" ok then you sleep here" yibo said while standing.

"Why? I slept on the bed yesterday. Today is your turn." Zhan said.

"who said that you slept on the bed?"yibo asked.

"Huh??" Xiao zhan's eyes widened.

" you said you want to, but i kicked you out" yibo mocked.

"YOU!!" Xiao zhan yelled.

" Don't scared animals" yibo said while smiling in corner of his lips. But zhan missed it.xiao zhan slept on the bed and Yibo slept on the floor near bed. Xiao zhan looked at him.

"wow he is quite hansome, wide forehead, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, shaped nose, cute chubby cheeks, bow shaped lips, perfect jawline......wait....what the hell i'm thinking." Xiao zhan
thought.

" and sexy body.... ah zhan stop it just sleep" zhan mumbled to himself. Then slept.

Unknowingly, a week passed with tingling sensations, heart racings and blushings. They sleeping together now. Non of them confessed yet. but the two felt somthing indescribable.

" lan zhan today is your day to find some food. Go head!!" xiao zhan yelled like a angry wife.

" ah ha going, going" yibo said and left.

It was noon but yibo hasn't arrived yet. Xiao zhan was scared.

" Where is he gone?" Xiao zhan went find him. He searched every where he can go. But couldn't find.

He heard a roar. He got scared about yibo.Because he knew that yibo doesn't use his weapons or powers to kill it.

"It's all my fault" xiao zhan thought and ran to the side where roar came.

He couldn't run so far someone grabbed zhan's hand and pulled. Zhan tried to shout but otherone closed his mouth using his one hand.

" shut up.this is me" yibo said.

"Aaai lan zhan where have you been? I was scared" xiao zhan said while turning to yibo. He immediately jumped over yibo's body and hugged tightly.

" what are you doing? Let go" xiao zhan freed him from his grip.

" wei ying look " yibo showed a village of tribals.

" it's a village. let's go" xiao zhan grabbed and pulled yibo. But he didn't move

" why lan zhan?" Xiao zhan asked.

" we don't know yet that they are friendly or not"yibo said.

" Let's go then see" xiao zhan said and they entered to the village. They saw a man when they entered to the village. Xiao zhan suddenly went to him.

" excuse me, i'm wei ying from moon clan. Me and my friend struggled in the jungle. Can you help us?" He asked.

" i can't because i never went to the outside. But our leader can. Let me take you to my leader. Plz follow me" the man took them to his leader.

Leader was a Old woman. " tell me what happened?" She asked.

They told everything to her. She handed them two stones.

" take these. When you want to go, hold the stone and think Of destination." She said.

They thanked to her and came to the wooden house.

" finally we can go " xiao zhan said.

" before, i have to say you something." Yibo said.

Xiao zhan's eyes widened and small smile came to his lips. "Say" zhan said.

" i've seen you before at war.

"Huh??" Zhan scared.

" does he know who am i?" Xiao zhan thought.

" i saw you, when you treating wounded soldiers. I saw you treating to our soldiers too. I thought you are lunatic or someone who has sick of identification. But i know now, you are not lunatic you are really kind person. I had never meet someone like you before. No one had treat me this kind before. No one dared to touch me before..." he chuckled while saying and continued.

" you are my best and only friend. Thankyou for bieng my friend. Hope you to see you later. And i will miss you so much." Yibo said and took a breath.

" Thankyou too for bieng my friend. Then we have to leave now"xiao zhan said.

They stared eachothers eyes few minutes. Then they hold stones and thought about their destinations.

They vanished from the jungle.

*******************
Finally updated another chapter.
Hope you guys enjoyed.
If you like this story please vote and comment.
My english is not good. If there anything you can't understand please let me know.

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
53.6K 2.9K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...
4.2K 450 11
The whole story is my imagination... If any of your problems with the story plot... So kindly leave... English is not my first Language. Hope you gu...