Back To You

By officiallydanimalsx3

Charlotte Louis had a huge crush on her best friend Andrew Thomas throughout her childhood years. He had came... More

Characters
Back Home: 8 Years Later
He's Back
Catching Up
The Coffee Date
The Insecurity/ Drunk Confession
The Courting Stage

The Next "Day"

44 0 0
By officiallydanimalsx3

After the wedding, Charlotte who was a little hung over, rode on top of the limo. Andrew who was throwing the trash, was surprised on how carefree she was. He looks at his phone and then decides to text her.

Charlotte was tired from the whole wedding. She crashed happily into her bed. Right before she closes her eyes.

"U up? Hey it's Drew."

"Almost lol."

"Sorry, I'll talk to you tomorrow. You look great today. G'night."

"Good night." Charlotte texted back with curiosity. He never sound that sweet. She realized it was already tomorrow. "Actually good morning, you'll talk to me later." She teased. He then replied with a winky face which gave her a small smile.

"We should hang later."

"Let's see Andrew."

"Usually you say yes  Charlie. But alright. G'night." 

He waves from his window at Charlie. She shakes her head with a smile and closes her window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1M 637K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
5.1M 454K 94
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
676K 97.4K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
254K 17.8K 55
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...