Back To You

By officiallydanimalsx3

Charlotte Louis had a huge crush on her best friend Andrew Thomas throughout her childhood years. He had came... More

Characters
Back Home: 8 Years Later
He's Back
The Next "Day"
Catching Up
The Insecurity/ Drunk Confession
The Courting Stage

The Coffee Date

34 0 0
By officiallydanimalsx3

Charlotte decided to go the Coffee Tea and Bean to study for her teaching license. She then goes to the counter and looks at the menu.

"Hi what can I get you today?"

"Can I get a Caramel Latte with three shots of espresso please?"

"You got it!" Charlotte was getting her wallet prepared until Seth came into the line.

"No, it's my treat mate."

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it Charlie. And may I get a hot chocolate." 

"Alright, guys."

"You're unbelievable." 

"I try." Their drinks came right away.

"What brings you here?"

"Don't we have a study date?"

"Yeah. Like 10 years ago."

"Well I'm not late anymore."

"Better not distract me. Very important."

"Yes ma'am."

Charlotte had reviewed three of her practice exams within three hours. Andrew was starting to fall asleep.

"Um you alright Drew?"

"Yeah. Just a little sleepy."

"Sorry about that Drew, you don't have to stay with me though."

"Nope, I'm going to help you focus. Even if I'm a little sleepy." He drinks his coffee to boost him up. Charlotte then noticed something weird.

"Um Drew?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are being so nice to me?"

"I'm always nice to you. I'm your friend right?"

"Right. But you were never this friendly." 

"Well, something new right."

Charlotte had become suspicious and observe the way Drew has been acting. Even if it's sacrifice, she wanted to cut her studying short.

"I think I should call it a day."

"What? No! Char, you only have two days left!"

"I think I-"

"Nope, you're gonna study for another hour until you mastered this section. Come on!"

"Fine, weirdo." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 5.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
151K 9.3K 11
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
222K 25.1K 65
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
354K 11.2K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...