Romanticism [ Lookism X Fe...

By Moonmessenger

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 Y/n is the definition of perfection. She is beautiful , rich , smart , c... More

Before the story begins ~
1 : Goodbye Y/c ~
2 : Arraved at Seoul ~
4 : First day at school [ Part 2 ] ~
5 : Night Drama ~
6 : Disappointed ~
7 : He's strong ~
Author's note ~
8 : They know each other ??? ~
9 : Meeting Vasco ~
10 : A get-together [ Part 1 ] ~
11 : A get-together [ Part 2 ] ~
12 : After the get-together ~
13 : A date in the library ~
14 : Daniel's birthday ~
♪★♥ Important ♥★♪

3 : First day of school [ Part 1 ] ~

5.5K 223 102
By Moonmessenger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hangout with Crystal all day .
She looked very happy to see you .
But...
you don't understand why she is glowing so much ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~ The next day ~~~~

Y/n's POV :

" Today I'm going to high school for the first time , I'm really excited . "
I said to myself while picking my outfit for school . It's only 4:30 PM , so it would be alright to find the perfect style for me ~

After forty minutes , I finally decide what I would be wearing .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV :

Two girls were chatting to each other about who is the most handsome guy in school , but then their jaw fell as soon they saw a certain handsome black haired boy who seems to be new .

The girls were drooling at the sight of the handsome male .
While walking that male bumped into some guy who seems to be admiring himself in the mirror , then the black haired male apologize to him for that but he doesn't get any kind of reply so he just walked away .

When he was about to step in school he heard a noise which seemed to get his attention .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel's POV :

I was walking towards my new school but then I bumped into someone , I apologize to him but don't get any answer so I just walked away ( I don't want to be in trouble with him )

I end up going school with this body , I hope no one bullies me . I can't believe the day to wear this size has come .
I ended up buying the uniform that fits this body .

As I'm about to enter entered the school I heard a car's noise . I then look around and saw a very expensive looking car standing outside of the school gate , well I was surprised to see that but what surprised me more was the foreign girl who step out of the car . She looks like a goddess , she had beautiful black hair which seemed to be shining in the sunlight ,red Ruby eyes which was more beautiful than any gem , her radiant skin seems to be glowing more in the sunlight . I was blushing at the sight of her , then after realizing what I'm doing I quickly turned around and started going inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV :

I was going to school in my limo , I wanted to walk though but assistant Kim doesn't agree , she said that I have to be there as fast as I could cause this is my first day at school and I don't want to be late , I don't quarrel with her anymore about that cause she's right .

~~~~After a few minutes~~~~

I reached at my new school which was bigger than my imagination .
I quickly opened the car's door before assistance Kim could even get out of her seat , and started walking towards my new school .

As I walked towards the school building I heard some whispers , not all of them are about me though ,

" OMG , did you see her ? She's so beautiful , right ? "

" Is she a foreigner ? She's so beautiful !!! "

" Wow , is she a model ??? She's so pretty . "

" I think I became lesbian for her "

" Woah !!! She's so hot ! Look at her long legs ."

" She must be rich ! "

" Did you see that boy , he's so handsome . "

" He was a ten . "

"I wish I could get his number . "

I ignored them then started walking towards the school building with my bag .

~~~~ A few moments later ~~~~

I was standing outside of the class with this handsome black haired boy waiting for our teacher .

Then the teacher came and asked us , if we are the new students .
We nodded as he told us to wait there so he could introduce us .

I was very excited but the boy next to me looks really nervous , so I gave him one of my signature smile and told him it's alright and he doesn't have to be so nervous , but then I saw a dark shade of red in his face . Does he have a fever ???

After that I heard someone yell .

" The teacher is here . "

Then I heard the teacher said

" Quiet !! We have new transfer students . "

After the teacher said that I could hear the class started asking many questions like :

" A transfer ! At our school ? "

" A guy ! A girl ! "

The teacher ignored them and said to us , " Come on in , you two . "

After hearing that , me and the black haired boy walked in , well he was the first one to go though .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel's POV :

I was standing outside of the class waiting for the teacher to come . Then I noticed the goddess-like foreign girl that I meet outside coming towards me . I was surprised to see her again .

Well it would be nice if we're in the same class , I could always see her and maybe talk to her but , what happen if she sees my other body , will she also hate me or looked at me like I'm a filthy insect. I hope she doesn't do that .
While I was thinking all of this I don't notice that she was standing beside me . I was freaked out when I noticed that . I think she's also new and we're in the same class.

Then the teacher came and told us to wait outside , I was very nervous but she looks calm and I think happy ??
Then she suddenly gave me one of the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and then she said, " It's alright , you don't have to be so nervous . " After that my face start heating up and I could feel that I'm blushing .

Then our teacher told us to come in . I was the first one to get in , because I was very embarrassed on seeing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV :

The whole class went silent as soon they saw a handsome black haired boy walking into their class .

Then a goddess- like foreign girl with black hair walked in after him .

The whole class couldn't believe what are they seeing !!!

Two very good looking people are standing in front of them .

" I'm Daniel Park ." said the black haired male without making eye contact with anyone ." Nice to meet you ."

Then the black haired female said with a smile, " Hello , I'm Y/n L/n . It's nice to meet you all . "

Then someone yelled out , " Aren't you Y/n L/n the famous model ?"

Then the entire class started asking questions to the black haired female .

" Oh my gosh !!! It's really her . "

" She's my idol I can't believe that she is in front of me . "

" She looks even better in real life . "

Daniel looked at her , he hasn't heard of her before so he was interested . It wasn't surprising for him that she is famous cause with her goddess-like looks it's impossible for her to not be famous .

Then the teacher told them to take those empty seats in front of them .

Daniel sit down near a black haired male , named Zack . While you sit in the back with a blond hair male .

Their appearance caused a stir in the class

The group whose hearts raced

" Geez , he's so cool ."

" 5.9 FT ?
6 FT ? "

" Great body "

" Think she's single ? "

" Should I ask for her number ? "

" She's soooo beautiful "

And the group to be cautious of them

The boys glared at Daniel with anger in their eyes .

While the girls looked at Y/n with jealously eyes , well not all of them though .

And ...

A blond haired male whose fingers are cover with expensive rings and half face was cover with his own hair . You can see only his nose and mouth not his eyes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ This is the third chapter of "Romanticism "

I hope you'll enjoy this .

English is my second language and I'm not good at it .

I'm sorry if I make any mistake in this chapter .
Please tell me in the comments if I have made any mistakes in this chapter ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.1K 32
Lookism oneshots! Book complete ✅ Requests permanently closed ✅
16.7K 783 41
︾ "We'll stay together right Daniel?" "Ofcourse we will." "For how long?" "For -" ︾ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ 𓆩⟡𓆪 Jaewon high, Was supposed to be a very fresh s...
1.8K 102 8
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
110 5 2
❝ EVERYONE TREMBLES AS SHE WALKS, THEY CRY IN FEAR AS SHE SMILES, AND PEOPLE BOW DOWN LOWLY FOR MERCY IN HER PRESENCE. THEY WOULD FREEZE AT THE S...