Fatgum x reader

By Underlustlover2004

A story of the reader who starts dating Fatgum, and their normal relationship with him. More

Y/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 7

6.2K 194 217
By Underlustlover2004

Taishiro carried me in his arms until we were directly outside the donut shop, but instead of setting me down he carried me into the shop.
I didn't mind though.
When we went inside of the small shop only the eyes of the cashier was on us, the shop was nearly completely empty.
Tomomitsu carried me to the counter gently, happily and confidently holding me.

"Hello ma'am and sir! What would you like on this fine day?" She asked with a smile.

"Do you think we could get 2 dozen variety donut boxes?" I said while grinning.

"Wait can we also add a dozen strawberry donuts?" Shiro asked with stars in his eyes.

"Sure!" I chuckled out.

Before he could give his card to the woman, I gave her mine.

"Fatgum, I'm paying this time. I chose to go here, and you payed for the first date so it's my turn to pay." I declare as she swiped my card.

"But it's a lot of donuts and I'm probably going to eat most of it, so I should have paid.." he pouted while looking down on me.

"You said that you were paying because you had chosen the previous restaurant, so I am saying that I'm paying because I chose this restaurant." I say, taking back my card,
"I'm not going to let you was all of your money on our date. Men shouldn't have to pay for women everything they go out."

He slightly smiled as he held me, with his small smile he shook his head and carried me to a booth.
When he sat down he didn't release me, instead he cradled me in his arms.
I returned a smile as he softly held me.

"Gum? May I get another hug?" I ask, watching his grin grow wider.

"Nothing would please me more than giving you a warm hug!" He chuckled with his large grin.

He pulled me closer to his chest then wrapped both of his arms around me.
He wasn't just saying he was gonna give me a warm hug. He felt as if his whole body emitted heat, it's so warm and comfortable.

I flipped myself around to face him, and I wrapped my arms as far as they could go around him.
Sadly I couldn't fully wrap my arms around him. Halfway is close enough, but I wish I could fully hug him.

"Hey Taishi?" I say as I look up at him,
"You remind me of a gummy bear or a marshmallow. Big and squishy, but sweet and innocent."

He was slightly blushing but he was also grinning widely.

"Well you remind me of jellybean! Cute, nice, and small!" He announced, pulling me closer to him.

"Aww, I'm not small! I'm actually tall for a woman." I pouted with my arms crossed.

"But compared to me, you're tiny. Like a jellybean!" He continued to tease.

"Sorry to interrupt you both, but I have your donuts. And I'm sorry to inform both of you, but it's closing time and I need to close the shop for the day." The woman said nervously.

"We are in the way of your schedule? I am so sorry! I should have noticed the time, this is all my fault!" Fatgum apologized profusely.

I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and made him stop apologizing.

"Ma'am were sorry we stayed so late, we didn't notice how long we were here. Thank you for the donuts, but I believe it's best if we leave now. Also before we go, why are you closing at 5:30?" I ask in interest.

"Nobody is going to be here to run it for a while, I'm going to watch my little sister's recital and the others are not fit to work alone without a manager." She said while putting on her jacket.

"You must be a great sister to close up the shop for her." I say while getting off of Gum to pick up the boxes of donuts.

"Thanks! She loves doing ballet, it cheers her up because you don't need a quirk to do it.." she said sadly.

"Is she.. quirkless?" I asked quietly.

" yeah she is.. but she still can get a quirk, it's just... very unlikely... but she says if she can't become a hero she can be a ballet dancer. She's been really sad lately because she believes nobody truly likes her routines because she's quirkless. No matter how many times I tell her I love them, she says I'm lying because I'm her sister. " The woman says even sadder.

"Do you think we can come to cheer her on? I hate when anyone is sad. Especially children!" Taishiro asked while taking a box of donuts from me.

"Really? You would do that for her?" She asked hopefully.

"Of course we would!" I chime in, full of excitement.

"Yeah! So when and where is it?" Toyomitsu asked just as excited.

"Well it's at Mustafa Private Middle School, and it starts at 6. My little sister is the shortest one with long grey hair and green eyes. If you do really come, please don't mention that she's quirkless.." The woman said as we all left the shop.

"Before you go what if your name and what is your sister's name?" I asked as she walked to her car.

"I am Rosea and I'm not telling you my sisters name, if I do, she'll think I paid you both to come." She said before she closed her car door and drove away.

"So Mr. Toyoumitsu. Would you like to eat all of these donuts, then watch a ballet show?" I asked professionally.

"I would love to! Let's eat these as we walk to that school." He said with a smile.

Nodding, I open the top box and took the first donut I touched, which happened to be a chocolate filled donut.

15 minutes into the walk to the school the first 2 boxes were empty and all that were left were the pure strawberry donuts.

I looked up at him hopefully, pleading with my eyes for him to give me a donut.

To my happiness he gave me one.

My eyes widened as I took my first bite,
It was so sweet and delicious! It wasn't too sweet because there was a slight sour undertone canceling out some of the sweetness.

I took another small bite, then another, then I shoved the rest in my mouth.
I was completely stuffed.

We both walked in a peaceful silence until we saw the school in the distance, by then the donuts were gone.

Looking up at Taishiro, I noticed he had a red jelly on the edge of his mouth.

"Hey Fatgum, hold still for a second." I ordered happily.

Confused he stopped and looked down at me.

Without another word, I reached up and wiped the jelly off of him with my finger.
I brought the pinkish, red substance to my lips and tasted it.

"You had some strawberry jelly on you." I said in a cheerful tone.

Gum stood completely still with a bright red blush covering his cheeks.
"T-thanks.." he absentmindedly muttered out as he begun moving again.

We made it to the school and saw that there was a man, probably a teacher, taking money and letting people into the building.

When we made are way to the teacher Toyomitsu snapped out of his daze.

"We both would like to see the show, how much do we need to pay to enter?" Fatgum asked while pulling out his wallet.

"Two pro heroes want to see our show?!" The man said, basically fangirling.

"Yep! How much will it be to see your show?" Taishi asked with excitement in his voice.

"Normally it costs 14 dollars for 2 adults, but because you are heroes you only need to pay half that!" He said with happiness present in his voice.

Fatgum nodded with a smile as he handed the money to the teacher.

"Thanks! Now we're going to watch the show!" I said as we entered the school.

"Wait! You gave me a 20!" The teacher yelled out to Gum.

"I know!" He yelled back.

Entering the auditorium we found seats and got comfortable, when we were settled I tapped Taishiro on his shoulder.

"You're a really great person, I know plenty of guys who would hate to watch children dance and who would hate to pay for things. You are an amazing person.." I say honestly.

He blushed but it was unnoticed in the dark room, suddenly a woman and 12 children walked onto the stage.

And the ballet show had begun:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.2K 41
you're now chatting with a random stranger. say hi! you both like heroes. stranger: hey you: hey. i want friendship not dick. stranger: fuckhead str...
140K 2.9K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
4.2K 203 12
"so...we like each other?" "seems so." "in a romantic sense?" "mhm." "okay." ... "what now?" "well...i assume we're dating then." ...