𝐀𝐞đŦ𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭đĸ𝐜đŦ || đŖ.đŖ...

By L-LOVEBOT

coconuthead: hello im sliding in your dms 2 tell you, coconuthead: ur aesthetic is shit _y0ghurt: excuse me... More

Aesthetics
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52

51

5.4K 232 220
By L-LOVEBOT

✿✿❀✿✿

Lyn smile only widens, her eyes turning into crescents as she watches in pride and admiration as she listened to Namjoon's valedictorian speech. He was truly deserving of the title, all the sleepless nights and hard work had finally reaped its benefits.

"I've made a lot of mistakes in the past and probably will in the future too. But, that's okay because it is what makes me who I am, who we are. And luckily for me, I had ten amazing souls who were with me almost every step of the way." Namjoon says breifly glancing at his friends, his second family.

Hoseok cheers for his spot on the stage, "That's us!"

Yoongi grimaces in embarrassment but his eyes gave away how truly happy he was. Mae claps loudly in encouragement causing a everyone else to follow in her in foot steps.

"You're doing amazing sweetie!" Lyn calls put jokingly making Namjoon chuckle.

One of the teachers that watched from the sidelines of the stage, out of view from the audience gave them a stern look that basically begged them to shut up. The audience's applause echoed throughout the room after Namjoon completed his speech. Soon Principal Fuu was handing out diplomas to students as their names were called one by one.

"Ryu Lyn."

Lyn's name was announced into the microphone. Immediately, Lyn sprang from her seat and made her way to Principal Fuu in an extra manner. Acting as if the stage that held the graduating class was a runway instead, the applause and cheers from her schoolmates only fueled her extra-ness.

Words couldn't describe the euphoric feeling that erupted through her veins. She had actually made it much to her teachers and mother's surprise. In honesty the female wasn't sure if she would ever see the day of graduation, her grades just barely meeting the requirements. Although her GPA may have been considered a joke compared to someone like Areum's, a diploma is still a diploma isn't it? All that matters is that that she made it, even if it was not by much to some, it was just enough. A wide, beaming smile graced her features, her eyes daring tears to fall from her glossy eyes.

Gripping the diploma tightly in her hands, bowing, Lyn whispers, "Thank you."

✿✿❀✿✿

"Holy fuck I graduated!" Lyn shouts as she exits the school's building her smile as radiant as ever.

Yoongi snickers rolling his eyes playfully rather than in annoyance, "I guess miracles do happen."

Taehyung smacks his boyfriend's shoulder, "Don't listen to him. I knew you'd graduate Lyn."

"Did we really though?" Seokjin chimes in.

"Wow y'all are some negative ass bitches." Mae tsk'd folding her arms.

"Get use to it." Yoongi says shrugging.

The group of five continue to bicker aimlessly just for the fun of it until Layla called the group over for pictures. Yoongi lets out a groan as a protest of complaint but none the less goes over.

"Get in the frame bitches! I want to remember this day!" Layla says motioning them over to where the rest of the group stood.

Following Layla's command, they huddled together all displaying wide smiles for the camera. They took multiple pictures much to the random student's distain who Layla had called over to photograph them. She had forced them to take some over claiming her that the student didn't get her good side resulting Yoongi commenting that her 'good side' was nonexistent.

After a few minutes, Lyn was finally able to escape Layla and her bad habit of taking hundreds of pictures before she is satisfied with the result. In the distance she spots her Jungkook conversing with his parents holding a bouquet of a mix of white and pink carnations. Lyn made the decision to leave the family alone for now, well, that was until she saw Mrs. Jeon waving her over like a mad woman.

With a big smile on her face, Lyn practically prances over to the Jeons. Almost immediately, Mrs. Jeon brings Lyn into a tight hug like a mother would do to their child who was off to their first day of school, but I guess in this instance, their child who had successfully made it through high school.

Still in an embrace, Mrs. Jeon whispers, "I'm so proud of you my dear."

Lyn pulls away and bows, "Thank you Mrs. Jeon."

"Congratulations Lyn." Mr. Jeon says passing Lyn an arrangement of yellow and orange orchids.

Shocked, Lyn takes the flowers suspiciously, "Is this a prank?"

"Oh no you've caught me." Mr. Jeon says sarcastically.

"Consider it as a gift of congratulations." Mrs. Jeon chimes in.

Lyn bows once more in gratitude, "Thank you for the flowers."

"I have a meeting in 10 so we'll have to take our leave. It was nice talking to you Lyn." Mr. Jeon says wrapping his arm around Mrs. Jeon' waist as they exit the school's ground.

"Lyn baby! Get in the picture before Namjoon changes his mind!" Mae shouts calling the girl over.

Lyn gives Jungkook a brief glance before running over to Mae, Areum and Layla.

_Y0GHURT

Liked by sugafree, jimbles, shookjin, CALLMAEBAY and 10,247 others

Our diplomas said hello 👋🏻😌

COMMENTS

guvajuiice: y'all really did say 👩🏻‍🎓

s00jin: omg you guys are the cutest

SMILELAY: yes, yes we are 😌

_H0ni: wow this picture just called me friendless and I'm cool with that

CALLMAEBABY: we actually graduated omgskakkakajja 😖

  ↳ _y0ghurt: why was this me throughout the ceremony-

  ↳ CALLMAEBABY: @ y0ghurt I was waiting for Principal Fuu to say sike 😔

namjuice: photo credit??

  ↳ _y0ghurt: I literally had to beg you to take this

hoefullyARI: that girl on the right is cute

  ↳ Vvantae: wdym that's you-

  ↳ hoefullyARI: @ Vvantae oh really i didn't notice :')

VIEW MORE

Vvantae

Liked by hoefullyARI, coconuthead, _y0ghurt, namjuice and 6,857 others

My brothers.

COMMENTS

hoefullyARI: wowow you didn't even post the pictures with the rest of us

CALLMAEBABY: it be your own bros 😔

raemin99: OMG OPPA YOU'RE SO HANDSOME

_y0ghurt: someone tell me why jimin is more interested in his drink than the picture

CALLMAEBAY: just alcoholic things 🥺

jimbles: i'm not an alcoholic it was just a good drink ok 🗿

↳ _y0ghurt: that's how it starts 😔

damii: the one with the black hair is really cute 🥺

_sk: cuties ❤️

VIEW MORE

✿✿❀✿✿

"CHEERS!"

The group shouts in unison as their cans of (illegal) beer clanked together. Although the of the group was under the legal drinking age, Seokjin and Yoongi managed to get the group cans of the beer from the corner store below them. The eleven of them squished together at two picnic tables pushed together that was on top of the roof of the corner store. Lyn was seated on Jungkook's lap claiming that it would save space.

Areum clears her throat tapping her plastic fork against her beer can, "I have an announcement to make!"

Mae lets out a horrified gasp, "Oh no you're pregnant!"

Namjoon makes a face but masks it by taking a sip out of his almost empty beer can.

"No Mae, not even close." Areum says rolling her eyes at the wild guess, "Namjoon and I are together."

Hoseok chokes on his drink causing some of it to end up on Yoongi who shivered in disgust. Jimin pats the boy's back hoping to end his choking fit.

Jungkook immediately raises his head off of Lyn's shoulder in surprise. His mouth left agape and his doe eyes becoming bigger.

"Pay up Kook you owe me $20!" Seokjin shouts rising up from the table in victory.

Still in shock, Jungkook mumbles, "What in the actual fuck-"

"Congratulations man." Taehyung says high-fiving Namjoon.

"How long?" Layla asks.

"Since prom night." Areum answers shyly.

Lyn lets out an offended gasp, "You waited a week to tell us- you traitor!"

"Bitch Taehyung had to tell us something was going on with you and Jungkook. Your rights have been revoked." Mae butts in pointing an accusing finger at her.

"Lovely weather we're having isn't it?" Taehyung says reflectively looking at the night's sky trying to change the subject.

Jimin nods in agreement, "Yes lovely indeed."

The group of eleven fall into a comfortable silence, the only sound that could be hear was frequent sips from the cheep beer cans.

"I'm proud of us." Yoongi suddenly says breaking the quiet atmosphere.

"Are you drunk already?" Hoseok asks peering over at his friend.

"I'm being serious, we've come a long way." Yoongi states staring at his empty can.

They let out a chorus of yeahs in agreement as reality finally settled in.

"We haven't we?" Namjoon says smiling, "If I'm being honest, I would of never imagined myself being friends with you."

Seokjin nods in agreement, "If I'm being honest, in the beginning, I never really liked any of you...except for Layla because she helped with my chemistry homework."

"It really is a wonder how we became friends." Areum says thoughtfully.

"It's a wonder how the fuck those two actually ended up together." Mae comments gesture to Lyn and Jungkook who silently listened on the conversation too busy in their own world.

"Do you believe in miracles?" Namjoon asks jokingly.

"Lets make a toast." Jungkook suddenly speaks up after being for so long. His sudden comment startling the group of teenagers.

Jimin raises his eyebrow in question, "For what?"

"To us."

Hoseok smiles raising from the table dramatically holding up his empty beer can, "Lets do this!"

A small smile appears on Lyn's face as she observes her friends. Yoongi was right, they have come a long way. In all honesty, if you told her a year ago that she would have friends that didn't just include Mae, Areum and Layla she would have laughed in your face then told you to shut the fuck up. Looking around at the smiling faces of her friends, people who she now considered family, her heart swelled with joy. These losers were her family, her home.

Everyone else joins him rising from their spots wide grins on each of their faces, "To us!"

-
This chapter is kinda trash omfg I tried to make it emotional (??) but i don't think it worked lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.8K 200
❝ you're not gonna win this year. ❞ ❝ remind me of any year ive ever won since we've started dating? ❞ #completed _____________ crack!au | nsfw!au [...
1.3M 57.7K 150
❝ I don't get blocked by people, this isn't possible. ❞ there's always a reason for everything, good luck explaining this one, jungkook #completed _...
335K 29K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...
1.2M 43.8K 176
❝ I hate that jeon boy. ❞ ❝ you're holding his hand... ❞ ❝ hatefully. ❞ #completed ____________________ crack!au | media!au | mature only for languag...