Kidnapped

By hockey_56

When a mysterious note arrives in the small outback town of Baroon, twins Kocco and Lisa argue about what to... More

Prologue
Lisa
Kocco
Lisa
Kocco
Lisa
Kocco
Lisa
Lisa

Kocco

10 0 0
By hockey_56

Three weeks later

After we lost the tyre tracks, we wandered around a bit before backtracking and walking back home. When we finally reached the outskirts of Baroon, we were hungry, dusty and exhausted. The adults had already sent a search party out and they had been looking for an hour and a half when the adults around the outside of town found us and rushed us back home.

We still haven’t found Lisa and it’s now the fifteenth of August. I really hope what they said about drowning her is wrong because we never paid the money, we just didn’t have enough. I still wish she was here and that it was me that was captured, not her, because then I wouldn’t be so lonely and I know she would cope better than I am. I’m hating this and I wish, more than anything, that she was back here with all of us, with me. We could fight our entire lives for all I care, I just want her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
895K 29K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
53.6K 2.4K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.