Pranking the Prankster βœ”οΈŽ

By BezerkSaint

"Take a picture it will last longer, Princess." His green orbs meet my brown ones. I cock my head to the side... More

1- King of the school
2- Lunch with princess
3- Undercover baby
4- Chivalry is dead
5- Little Mermaid on crack
6- Life is a ball
7- The mystery gang
8- Little Pomeranian
10- Netherlands
11- Miami cry fest
12- Booty call
Characters;)
13 pt.1~ Cabin in the woods
14 pt.2~ Stargazing
15 pt.3~ Man-Eater
16- Call me basic
17- Art Gallery
18- Hugs
19- Skipping Detention
20- Respect the drip
Q/A
21- Ice cream with a prankster
22- Bad Girls
*IMPORTANT*
23- Knuckle sandwich
24- Snuggles
25- B*tch Slapped
26- Tiramisu
27- Just a crush
28- Kiss
29- BreakfastοΏΌ
30- Waterfall
31- Put a P in a V
οΏΌ Appreciation
32- Sick day
33- Love
34- Fat Rena
35- Restroom party
36- Pranking the Prankster
Epilogue
Epilogue pt. 2

9- It's a date

34.1K 1.2K 495
By BezerkSaint

Ace POV

     Harlow is on my shoulder giggling and scolding me at the same time. There was no doubt that she was wasted.

"Weee I can fly!" She giggles as she extends her hands out like a plane.

"I set Harlow on a guest room bed. "Stay here Harley!" I command. I know she's going to try to escape and flash everyone at the party, so I lock her door and run to the kitchen.

I see many couples making out on the counters.

Remind me to wipe those counters clean with Mr. Clean.

I fill up a glass of water and run back to the guest room. Harley is jumping on the bed. "Look Acey-Wacy! I'm a bunny!"

Oh God bless this girl!

"Harlow Valentine stop that!" I fight with her, to get her to lay down. She finally settles down and falls asleep.

I study her sleeping state. Her hair is slightly matted in knots, but somehow still looks good. Her sun kissed tan complexion is paler from the alcohol, but she looks peaceful in her sleep.

All of a sudden she wakes up coughing. I stare in shock as she is a bout to vomit.

"Hold on Princess!" I run over to her trying to save the white carpet. Mom would be furious if she found the white carpet, not white! I pick her up bridal style, and carry her to the bathroom.

She starts vomiting her guts out as I hold her black hair back. "Oh Doll, you shouldn't have drank a lot!" I sigh as she stops.

Once again I carry her to the bed. I leave a thrash can by her and decide to watch over her. I know she will vomit again, so I'll just sleep on the floor, ready to assist her.

I fall asleep over and over again as I have to wake up three times during the night, to hold Harlow's hair back.

>>>>>>>>>

I wake up sleepy and wanting to go back to sleep. But I decide against it because I have to clean up the house and help Harley get through her hangover.

I leave pills and water on the nightstand for when she wakes up. She looks at peace in her sleep even though her appearance looks messy. She makes messy look cute though!

I walk to my living room in shock. There is no messes to be cleaned. I expected cups, paper, food and clothing to be scattered on the floor.

But it's spotless!

"Your welcome!" A voice sounds from behind me, scaring me half to death!

"Cal, you little-!"

"You little sweetheart, I love you too Acey!" Cal retorts with a smirk.

"Thank you."I mumble under my breath.

Calix opens his mouth to say something but a crash from upstairs make us both jump.

"The fuck was that?" Cal asks with a startled look.

I shake my head at the clumsy girl upstairs. That girl is something else!

"Harlow must be awake!"

>>>>>>>>>>

Harlow POV

I wake up with a wicked headache. I clutch my throbbing head while blinking off my sleep. Ugh, I don't remember a thing! I look around the room to see it's not my room. The walls are a off white that match the carpet. The black curtains block off any light that wants to shine through....Thank God!

I see a small white pill and glass of water on the bedside. I try to think back to what happened last night. All I remember is going to a party at Ace's house and getting white girl wasted!

I swallow the pill with water and attempt to get up. I groan and make all kinds of unattractive sounds. Right when my bare feet touch the fluffy carpet, I fall face first to the floor.

"Ow! Fuck me!" I rub my nose trying to ease the pain. The door swings up to reveal Ace.

"Good Morning, Princess!" He says cheerfully and LOUDLY!

"Mmm too loud." I rub my temples and squint my eyes. He flinches showing me he's sorry and helps me get up.

"Come Har! Let's get you some breakfast." He pulls my arm to their extravagant kitchen.

I scroll through my phone while he cooks.

Yes cooks!

He sets pancakes and orange juice in front of me. My stomach growls to my embarrassment. I don't waste any time digging in.

"Pretty Boy, these are soo good." I practically moan, stuffing more pancake in my mouth.

He laughs showing off his white teeth and dimples.

Ace explains all that happened while I was drunk. I mean shit, I was a horny little bastard!

I tried to strip!

I drank five cups of alcohol!

I thought I could fly!

>>>>>>>

It's Monday and I want to die! Who the hell created Monday's? They suck balls big time!

I don't even try to look cute today. I just throw on a sweatshirt with skinny jeans and call it fashion.

Asher sits at the table with mom. They look to be eating cereal. MY cereal!

"Why the fuck are you eating my Coco Puffs?!" I yank the box away from Asher with a growl.

"Harlow Rose Valentine! Watch your language young lady!" She scolds me with a Mom look and a finger. "Don't make me hit you with my flip flops, love!"

I kiss my teeth and steal Asher's spoon, taking a big spoonful of his cereal, in my mouth.

"Hey you little-!" He stops what he was saying because of the 'look' Mama gave him. I snicker as he pouts.

Today has not been my day. I get to school ten minutes late. Kaia is still not back from her vacation and the school is serving salad in all the lunch lines.

Who the fuck want to eat grass!?

I growl sitting at a vacant table with my salad and ranch. I feel awkward sitting alone, cause usually Kaia sits with me. I stab my fork in the salad and take a mouth full.

I hear a chair drag it's legs next to me. I look over to see Cal, Brody and Ace with big smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys! Did you need something?" I look at their faces confused.

"Nope! We just wanted to sit by the Queen Bee!" Cal swings just arm around my shoulder.

Okay.

"We also thought you looked lonely so we came to keep you company." He shrugs as he eats a crouton.

I nod thanking them. "So..." Brody trails off. "I saw you making out with Mr. Kane." Brody smirks at me with a gleam in his brown eyes.

"Who?" I don't think I know a Kane.

"Daniel Kane! One of the hottest boys in the school." His smirk deepens and looks over to Ace. "Well not as sexy as Ace, but definitely second best!"

I laugh as Ace give Cal a dry look. "Oh...umm.." I blush furiously. Ace left out the part with my night with Daniel.

The boys start talking to each other while I look to another table. Daniel sits at a table with a girl and another boy. Daniel's head turns catching me staring. I quickly look away with stained rosy cheeks. I look back at the table, our eyes meet and his mouth shows a hint of humor.

The day goes by quicker after lunch and finally I can go home. I shut my locker but jump when someone clears their throat.

"Hey Kitten." Daniel smiles down at me. He's tall, well everyone is taller than me but that's besides the point.

"Hello Danny. Did you need something?" I look into his dark blue eyes.

"Yeah...I-I...Uhh." He stutters but clears his throat once again. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?"

Huh!?

Daniel fucking Kane wants to go out with ME!?

I say nothing and stare at his pink cheeks. "I mean...You don't have to...!" He takes my silence the wrong way.

"I would love to!" I smile but curse my voice for sounding so small. I can not believe this is happening! He is too cute!

"Cool. How about tomorrow at eight? I can pick you up at 7:30?" He sticks his hand in his jean pockets and smiles.

"Yeah. It's a date!"

"Cool. See you tomorrow Har."

I grin to myself like I won the lottery.

Happy Valentine's! ❤️❤️🦋🦋🦋❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 36.4K 51
It all started like a teenager's movie: I, Alissa Green, moved to a new town and a new school. There I met with the bad boys and started to hang arou...
980 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
160 15 12
Starting on a bad foot, Aston and Olivia never saw each other eye to eye. Oli's bad temper and Aston's prankish nature doesn't really help to improve...